It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by SearchEngine
Tomra,

Can you be more specific as to where in the picture you are talking about?

Still no go on my ftp upload

It´s pretty much in the middle of the fifth picture, slightly to the left runns down in a snake_ish motion about half of the image´s total length, starts very dark/black, ends very light. Make sure you view the image in 100% magnification to see the details correctly.

Some very nice moon images posted here but please, let´s try to keep this thread according to topic title.

Mr. Lear, Springer, a BIG thank you!!

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
Here's something from copernicus3, (from the upper left quadrant of the original image). Looks like it could be interesting.

When all the photo's are recombined it looks like a huge strip mine, complete with access roads. If they're not access roads, they must be river beds. Oh wait, there's never been any water on the moon.

[edit on 9/14/2006 by mythatsabigprobe]

Yes, I'm sure the aliens are whipping around in their Humvees

What one person see's isn't what another will see. People are trying too hard to see something "out of nature" that there brain's will begin to see what they want to see.

[edit on 16-9-2006 by T_Nexis]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
They're not stars, it's just dust or dots from worn down pictures....comeon people these pictures are just scanned, and if they were from a telescope I would wonder why we haven't just taken pictures of the moon already to disprove the theories

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2PacSade\

I keep looking, but I haven't found anything interesting yet. . . I wish I could!

Ah but see thats what its all about...

only the enlightened can see...

the cosmos blinds those who are not ready...

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
LOL. Nice post

John, are you going to reveal anything to us? We're really interested!

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by uplander
These are the coolest pictures I have seen on the internet to date!
I don't really know what to make of them, especially the "what this" stuff in there. I am enjoying them for what they are : Pictures of the surface of the moon!!

THANKS GUYS!

Just curious all you guys who think these are the coolest pics ever, don't you ever just browse NASA's JPL labs website?

I mean there are really cool pics out there...

Here is another Moon Jupiter's IO

Its covered in yellow sulphur and white salt, has active volcanoes and you can see the smoking plumes and the lava flows.... Compliments of NASA

I wonder if any saucers land there. Kinda looks inhospitable if you ask me, but its gotta be one of the coolest looking moons we got

goes.gsfc.nasa.gov...

And this one is one big ball of water the Blue you see is ice.. the reddish is dirt collected on top There are big cracks in the ice...

EUROPA

pirlwww.lpl.arizona.edu...

And

GANYMEDE

solarsystem.nasa.gov...

[edit on 16-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
It looks to me as though there are pyramids on the moon(top of pic 4), and what appear to be very tall standing Rock Formations based on the Shadows(pic 5) surrounded by what appears to be an almost square wall or what used to be a wall . How would those have been formed without either an atmosphere or some living being erecting them?

[edit on 16-9-2006 by kleverone]

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
OOOOOOHHH I Found the Death Star...

It's hiding behind Saturn...

posted on Sep, 16 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Not to divert attention, but do check out these if you are interested in the Moon pictures.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
I am going to wait for a while to tell you the specific area I think was retouched so that I don't 'front load' the information.

John is the man! This is of the Copernicous 5 image. It looks like retouching to me! Nothing natural about it. A ginormous spacecraft, tolietseat?
Whatever it is, its shaped like an arrow with a rounded base or a weird guitar pic. Its located down and left of center. I believe I saw another retouching of an oblong shape somewhere above the guitar pic but Im going to an airshow at noon. Ill crop and post it later on if someone hasnt done so already.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Anyone see the face in the lower right of the image posted above? Or was I the only one that spotted that? Are we to assume now that aliens were on the moon making these as well? Or is this just another "trick of light and shadow"?

Personally, I think it's a light/shadow thing. Just thought it was funny that I spotted that right off.

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by T_Nexis

Originally posted by mythatsabigprobe
When all the photo's are recombined it looks like a huge strip mine, complete with access roads. If they're not access roads, they must be river beds. Oh wait, there's never been any water on the moon.

[edit on 9/14/2006 by mythatsabigprobe]

Yes, I'm sure the aliens are whipping around in their Humvees

What one person see's isn't what another will see. People are trying too hard to see something "out of nature" that there brain's will begin to see what they want to see.

[edit on 16-9-2006 by T_Nexis]

I'm humbled by your superior intellect and wit. These are the features I was referring to, which act of nature do you think created them?

Water errosion?

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkmaster
They're not stars, it's just dust or dots from worn down pictures....comeon people these pictures are just scanned, and if they were from a telescope I would wonder why we haven't just taken pictures of the moon already to disprove the theories

So ummmm being that there is no atmosphere on the moon.... and no city light sources... why DON'T we see stars? Even the fuzziest STS shots show stars...

Backgroud of moon sky shots should be litered with bright stars...

So perhaps someone could explain why there are no stars...

jra

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
So ummmm being that there is no atmosphere on the moon.... and no city light sources... why DON'T we see stars? Even the fuzziest STS shots show stars...

Backgroud of moon sky shots should be litered with bright stars...

So perhaps someone could explain why there are no stars...

It's day time on the moon, where those images are taken. If you want to get enough exposure for stars, the lunar landscape will be over exposed.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Anyone see the face in the lower right of the image posted above?
TheBorg

I also noticed that but I think its just our tendency to see faces in everything that resembles a face.

So John, has it been long enough? Can you tell us where you think the retouching is? I MUST KNOW!

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
Anyone see the face in the lower right of the image posted above? Or was I the only one that spotted that? Are we to assume now that aliens were on the moon making these as well? Or is this just another "trick of light and shadow"?
TheBorg

Jumped out at me too man. I was a bit freaked out at first because I didn't expect to see something like that on the moon. Could be just a chance formation or...

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Thanks Mr. Lear and Springer for these images!

Lovin it!

EDIT 1:
Nevermind, ran it thru... turns out its a ledge getting light from an odd angle.

*takes notes*

EDIT 2:
Altho I just found this! (Middle Right Side of Copernicus5-full) Pixel Location: 2618, 2002

Odd looking object.

EDIT 3:
Found another object in Copernicus5-full.
This one is a little more cigar shaped. (Bit to the left of the Center)Pixel Location: 1419, 2420

EDIT 4:
Copernicus2-full, found a tiny object next to a crater.
Bottom Center of the Image. Pixel Location: 2328, 2145

also

Same Image, another below the left center.
Pixel Location: 305, 1835

Few notes, if you look closely you can see the object has a tiny glare on it.
Along with that there seems to be some reflection off of the object and onto the moon.

EDIT 5:
Found an object in Copernicus1-full.
Somewhat debatable, but its located near the center left. Pixel Location: 895, 895

Also,
At the Left side of the image you can see a really odd object. Pixel Location: 109, 1565

I'm stumped on this one... no idea what it is.
Altho its most likely a weird lunar formation.

[edit on 17-9-2006 by Xabora]

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I think he'll be back tonight though so I emailed him to ask him to pop back in and share his perspective on these with everyone. I'm certain he will as soon as he's able.

Stay Tuned.

Springer...

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora

I'm stumped on this one... no idea what it is.
Altho its most likely a weird lunar formation.

[edit on 17-9-2006 by Xabora]

Posted this one a few pages back LOL

But look at the shadow of the sphere its opposite from the rest of the picture

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Thanks to everyone for a great response to the photo of Copernicus.

In regards to what I see in the picture I would like to tell you a little story.

I used to show this same picture (Copernicus2) to Bob Lazar. He thought I was nuts pointing various objects I claimed were ‘something’.

One day, after showing him some more ‘objects’, as I was leaving his house he said, “You know John, I am going to have to kill myself if any of this stuff (moon stuff) turns out to be true.

I quickly had him sign a statement to that effect, dated August 23, 1996.

About 2 years later I found, what Bob calls ‘a box’ but which I called something else. After looking at it for several minutes Bob said, “Well that certainly doesn’t belong there”.

I reviewed our contract and told him that although I enjoyed having him as a friend that I expected him to fulfill his end of the bargain and kill himself.

He asked how he might save his life. I said just sign this, and gave him this note to sign which he did, August 5, 1998.

August 5, 1998

I, Bob Lazar, in return for not having
to honor my commitment to kill myself
if any of "John's moonstuff was true"
do FREELY ADMIT that the object in the
crater Copernicus on the moon saved as
"applecrate" is a box which I don't know
what is doing there.

(signed)
Bob Lazar

What I found and showed to Bob, and what caused him to sign the above statement is on the edge of the uppermost terrace of Copernicus2 slightly to the left of center. If you can’t find it in 2 years, I will show you where it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join