It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I did see that, ww, and it is cool!
I'm also curious about the diagonal thin line cutting through the center of the picture. Kind of looks like something in extremely fast movement caught on the pic.

I love looking at these pics, I get hooked real fast.

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
Hey guys,

I'm late to this deal, and haven't got to read the full thread, so if I'm pointing out something already discussed - please forgive me.

What about the thing that looks like a little dude peeking over the ridge just to the left of dead center in Copernicus2?

I've called this zoomed crop...peekaboo!

Kinda freaky!

Nope no one has found that one yet

But you really should read the rest at least scan back for the pictures LOL You missed the saucer #1 and the tracks and tank

Also the mine theory is playing out on this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

John says I missed 2 objects so I go hunt again. I will take a closer look at your "peekaboo" It looks like its at the top of the "dump" in the center?

[edit to add]

this is getting creepy!!! Nice find Valhall I don't know how I missed that!! I have looked at that ridge so many times...

If you go further along the ridge to the right of "peekaboo" you can spot more anomalies...

Here is your "Peekaboo" You can make out a tubular support to the right of the sphere....

Immediately to the right you will see the tripod legs of what appears to be a "Water Tower" .... and imedieately to the right of that you can see what I can only describe as an "Airplane" You can see the fuselage, wings sticking out over the ridge, tail section with tail engine....

A little further along you will see another "tank" [oval shape] I had this one before but only now see the rest of the ridge is littered with anomalies...

Now I have to go find that spot on Copernicus # 5

You can see the bigger images here...

Anomalies on the Ridge

[edit on 20-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Valhall...

PEEKABOO is the find of the century!! LOL

I found it on copernicus # 5, but not the other ridge objects... they are either in shadow, edited as John suggests or I haven't found them yet...

Here is peekaboo on copernicus #5 with landmarks...

Here it is on copernicus # 5... its hard to see because of the contrast on #5 but its there...

Here is a closeup showing the spheres connected by straight lines...

And here is a little helper...

Okay now this is really getting weird... way to many anomalies here

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Here is my attempt to do what Probe did a few pages back. I wanted to see if I would come up with the same result. What differed in my analysis is what I believed to be the location that the layered cube would have to be in.

The top image is part of Photo 2. The bottom image is part of Photo 5 rotated.

Unfortunately, this leads me to believe that the cube is in part the feature shown in the yellow circle in Photo 5.

THe feature in the lower image (the yellow circle) may need to extend further to the right, as the features I marked in brown were very weak and the correlation may simply not be there.

Anyways, can someone see if my near bound match ups make sense, or point out why they don't. Thanks!

[edit on 20-9-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Great Job EctO!

I think you got all the features matched. From my take on the perspective, the box is a little further forward, right on the edge of the drop. It's hard to determine where exactly the edge is though...

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Yup your match up is bang on!

Now we are getting some activity LOL

The edge for the drop is hard to find in the arial view though...

However if you back out and go to the original orientation of the #5 picture you will find it.. The glare of the sun on that edge is bright though

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Much has been said about the play of light on the eyes that make shadows appear as something else.

However a shadow has to have a source to MAKE that shadow! I challenge you to find the objects that make these shadows...

First The Cross... no one has asked why is there a perfect cross shadow and what makes it... Here it is from Copernicus 5 original orientation

And here it is in Copernicus 1

This one has a long skinny "pole" and the rest looks interesting...

The Hawk... not so clear...

The Heron very clear... no prominance nearby to cast it...

This one is just for fun... my daughter found it...

ET Gray at Vending Machine?....

And this last one is just funny...

Alien Critter in Cave...

I found these while looking for the serious stuff, though the question of what makes these shadows remains...

These last two I posted in the other thread, but here they are anyway...

The "Statue and the Steam Shovel"

And the "Space Shuttle"

Okay I go away now... see what else is "out there"

posted on Sep, 20 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ya'll are just yanking our chains, right?.................

Or, you're demonstrating why a Rorshach test is so valuable to the field of psychiatry.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 03:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrPenny
Ya'll are just yanking our chains, right?.................

Or, you're demonstrating why a Rorshach test is so valuable to the field of psychiatry.

Oh a wise guy eh!
No sir no chain yankin here...

I realize that many people have difficulty recognizing some of these objects... but here is something that should be easier...

Remember the "peekaboo" that Valhall found on C#2 and I located the same spot from above on C#5?

Here is a recap... Remember thsi set is from 1966..
"Peekaboo" on the ridge in C#2

"Peekaboo" from above in C#5

Okay now here is another picture from Apollo 19...in 1972. In the original image you will find it two cross hairs above the mounted camera on the moon...

First here it is close up...

Here is the original NASA image...You need to zoom in...

Now if there is anyone out there who cannot spot the similarity between these two, there is no hope we can ever convince you of anything...

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I agree, Probe, it coudl extend further forward. Unfortunately, I believe that the 'cube' is just the forshortened, perspective view of the zigzagging feature in the yellow circle. The cube is just a series of increasingly large zigzags seen head on.
I think I can even identify the ramp to simply be an extra tail off of one of the zigs.

I'm afraid I don't think there is a cube on picture 2.

I'd like to see direct evidence in photo 5 that it has been airbrushed. That would be intresting, so I can look again at the suspect region to see if the zig zag was painted in.

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
can anyone find a monolith ?

or a '57 chevy ?

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
ok I have honestly not read every page but does anyone else notice that
files.abovetopsecret.com...
looks like a snow covered landscape (or should that be moonscape?)

Sorry if this is a repeat.

I also spotted peekaboo

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
can anyone find a monolith ?

or a '57 chevy ?

Monolith yes.... it has a hand shaped top... already have that one somewhere...

57 Chevy no.... it wouldn't be to good for moon terrain anyway

posted on Sep, 21 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by justme1640
ok I have honestly not read every page but does anyone else notice that
files.abovetopsecret.com...
looks like a snow covered landscape (or should that be moonscape?)

Sorry if this is a repeat.

I also spotted peekaboo

Snow covered or white out?

I wish people would use better names though LOL peekaboo tends to lower credibility

It is freaky though the the same "craft" is found in a picture 6 years later and this one is in the sky above the apollo landing zone

Anyone out there good with graphics can draw this for me? My mouse hand is not so steady

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here´s the weired brushstroke_ish feature on copernicus.5 i mentioned earlier, could be natural but it looks kinda out of place for a place like the moon. About midway the surface textures just looks waaaay off, like a first attempt with the PS clone tool...

posted on Sep, 22 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by tomra
Here´s the weired brushstroke_ish feature on copernicus.5 i mentioned earlier, could be natural but it looks kinda out of place for a place like the moon. About midway the surface textures just looks waaaay off, like a first attempt with the PS clone tool...

Nah thats actually natural just the north wall face bleached by direct sunlight. Turn it right 90 degress and you will see it match the outher 4 photos.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I don't know if these two have been posted yet. After a quick read-through, I didn't see them.

Anyhow, the first one is what appears to be a large piece of machinery (perhaps a crane) at the entrance to an opening into a wall face.

The second one appears to be a couple of large tanks emitting some sort of vapor out the top right side of each.

These tanks are located on the main switchback road that goes down into the strip mine.

[edit on 24-9-2006 by Zarniwoop]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Wow, that defintely looks like another crane

Are there two cranes now??

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by aecreate
Wow, that definitely looks like another crane

Are there two cranes now??

Nope...just one crane so far... The previous find was a heron (pretty close though).

Originally posted by zorgon

The Heron very clear... no prominance nearby to cast it...

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zarniwoop
I don't know if these two have been posted yet. After a quick read-through, I didn't see them.

Anyhow, the first one is what appears to be a large piece of machinery (perhaps a crane) at the entrance to an opening into a wall face.

Don't have that one yet where abouts is it located? Which #?

The second one appears to be a couple of large tanks emitting some sort of vapor out the top right side of each.

Had that one

landoflegends.us...

Couldn't see that in #5 though, but there is something interesting in the "A" area in 5, but its not in 2

[edit on 24-9-2006 by zorgon]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join