It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Lear's Moon Pictures on ATS

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Back from the mine. Went into full production on Friday. Saturday worked out some minor kinks.

Zorgon has found all the important ones except one. That one is half way down Copernicus 1 on the extreme right edge.

With Zorgons tremendous effort we have at least 5 examples of vapor rising from tanks and one large example of vapor flowing out of a tank down a hillside. For vapor to exist there must be an atmosphere.

Get it? The moon has an atmosphere orherwise vapor cannot form. I have one more box of nails to hammer the lid shut on the coffin "the moon has no atmosphere".

It is a photo taken of the moon by the Lick Obsevatory in 1947. It is about 8 mgs so I have to send it to Springer tomorrow to put up.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
This one is "interesting"

Edit to add..

Hi John Nice to see you back... Thanks for the compliment
but your "hints" did help...

I will pour over #1 again... the right lower does overlap #2 though...

[edit on 24-9-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The moon does have a very slight atmosphere, science does acknowledge that. But I take it your suggesting a fully fledged atmosphere?

www.iac.es...

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Back from the mine.

good...

have any good reading about these "saucers" on the moon???

or a cool story???

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Originally posted by SteveR

But I take it your suggesting a fully fledged atmosphere?

With a little decompressing you can stand on the surface of the moon without a space suit or helmut for a little while. Some places (because the atmosphere varies) are 15,000 to 18,000 earth altitude, some places much lower.

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Originally posted by zorgon

I will pour over #1 again... the right lower does overlap #2 though...

Dag nab it! You're right. OK so on the left hand side of Copernicus 2, about half way down, a little ways from the left side. Sorry!

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Dag nab it! You're right. OK so on the left hand side of Copernicus 2, about half way down, a little ways from the left side. Sorry!

That whole area though looks "foggy" I have been starring at this spot for some time and the general impression is a low lying heavy mist... and lighter mist higher up. Wasn't sure though but I will go out on a limb on this one...

The only other oddity I spotted in that area is the round object below...

But in the meantime... a little off topic for just a second... I just found this on Nasa Weather report LOL

"Weird objects in front of the sun...

hint...you gotta zoom in

Amazing Photo

posted on Sep, 24 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   

That whole area though looks "foggy" I have been starring at this spot for some time and the general impression is a low lying heavy mist... and lighter mist higher up. Wasn't sure though but I will go out on a limb on this one...

Higher. More to the right.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Don't have that one yet where abouts is it located? Which #?

The crane is on Copernicus2, about 1/3 of the way down on the left side.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
First off, I don't see any mist in that picture. Can someone explain to me what I'm supposed to be seeing. Secondly, if this has to be explained to me, how valid an assumption is it that this could in fact be anything, up to and including camera issues?

John, as for the moon having an atmosphere, where did you get that idea from? I'm not talking about the very subtle atmosphere that has been discovered, but the one that you mentioned that an astronaut could stand on the surface of the moon without a suit. Were you suggesting that he/she could breathe Oxygen on the surface of the moon, without the aid of a suit?

Please clarify.

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBorg
First off, I don't see any mist in that picture. Can someone explain to me what I'm supposed to be seeing. Secondly, if this has to be explained to me, how valid an assumption is it that this could in fact be anything, up to and including camera issues?

The "Mist" in that picture was a shot in the dark... my guess... but while looking for mist I missed the ovious...LOL

Mr Borg please show me how THIS image is a camera "issue"

Here is a little help... in case you really can't see the arched tunnel supports...

If this doesn't make you think, perhaps nothing will

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
To the left of the Arches is this little curiosity...

You can see the shadow BENEATH the object, though I have no idea what it is

and on #5 There is this strange tower with strange shadow... ordinary rock and camera "issue" I suppose...

Now that I have the pieces I can put the puzzle together
I will mark all the "finds" on the big pictures on both views and link them tomorrow

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Dear zorgon:

I think of a lot of things. For example, with the "mist" that you point out, you made mention of arches. Well, in a very grainy pic, such as that one, it's just as likely that that's the results of an impact crater that hit some centuries or millenia ago. While that's what I believe to be the case, that doesn't mean that I don't think about the possibility that it could be some remnants of either human or extraterrestrial presence.

Believe me when I say that I'd love nothing more than to find out that life exists on the Moon; whether it be our advancements, or those of aliens from another part of space.

I'd sooner believe that aliens live on Mars than on the Moon. Given the picture of the Tau that they found on Mars that is literally MILES long and wide, Mars Tau, there's little to be left to the imagination when it comes to what may or may not exist out in the vast universe. That link has a picture right at the top that is the clearest evidence that life exists outside of our planet than any I've ever seen. No grainy pics of faces or pyramids will ever be able to beat that. I remember finding that on the mars Global Surveyor webpage in the raw image database after it was taken, so I know it's a valid image. This is just one more reason to think.

So, you see, I DO think about things a lot. I DO want to believe, like all of you, that we are not alone, but the evidence of artificial structres on the Moon is, at best, fleeting.

TheBorg

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Well true they are grainy, but not bad considering the year... but if you look at those objects and back out from them they become very clear. I suppose monitor size may make a difference... but at my end they are very obvious...

And its not Aliens from my understanding
[Just hope its us not then Ruskies or Chinese
]

But its okay I was admitedly sceptic when I started... I am now convinced by what I found in here and I am sure others can see it.. I am putting together a collection of the key points though...

Originally posted by TheBorg
I'd sooner believe that aliens live on Mars than on the Moon. Given the picture of the Tau that they found on Mars that is literally MILES long and wide, Mars Tau, there's little to be left to the imagination when it comes to what may or may not exist out in the vast universe. That link has a picture right at the top that is the clearest evidence that life exists outside of our planet than any I've ever seen.

Thanks for that link... but to me that could just as easily be a very weird sand dune...I have seen many starnge drifts in the new Rover pictures... but it is interesting...

As to the "face" on Mars... most sites still use that old blurry images, because the new high res one shows it clearly... a 400 kilometer plus island

MARS "FACE" REVEALED

No grainy pics of faces or pyramids will ever be able to beat that. I remember finding that on the mars Global Surveyor webpage in the raw image database after it was taken, so I know it's a valid image. This is just one more reason to think.

Would appreciate a link to that original if you could...
or at least a date or number...

So, you see, I DO think about things a lot. I DO want to believe, like all of you, that we are not alone, but the evidence of artificial structres on the Moon is, at best, fleeting.

Well convincing someone to see what they don't doesn't work, but the arch and the right angle structure are very clear. But when I first looked at it I was focused on the black marking around the arches... it wasn't until I looked from farther away that they became obvious, even with hints from John.

What convinced me absolutely was the fact I found an object on the moon photo #5 from 1966 that matched exactly an object in the sky in a 1972 Apollo 16 moon shot. [I posted those in here somewhere]

I am going to post a set of the "finds" with color added... don't know if that will work yet, but I know my wife for one has trouble seperating shades of gray.

In either case these pictures have been very intersting to say the least. Thanks again to John for posting them.

PS...

I thought the Borg had highly advance optical sensors...

[edit on 9-25-2006 by Springer]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

To the left of the Arches is this little curiosity...

You can see the shadow BENEATH the object, though I have no idea what it is

and on #5 There is this strange tower with strange shadow... ordinary rock and camera "issue" I suppose...

Now that I have the pieces I can put the puzzle together
I will mark all the "finds" on the big pictures on both views and link them tomorrow

Excellent post Zorgon. The arches and the building and the images of the vapor rising and descending would leave one to believe.....:

That the Copernicus photo LO-II-162 is an image of a currently operating, gigantic mine on the moon. There are many examples of vapor rising and descending which indicate an atmosphere. The arches indicate intelligent construction, so does the building.

The only people who can deny that this is a photo of a gigantic operational mine on the moon are those special people who want a personal tour of the mine before they make up their minds (or mines, as the case may be.)

You can certainly deny ignorance. But you can't deny that this is a currently operating, gigantic mine, in the crater Copernicus, on earths moon.

But I'm sure some will try.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Great work Zorgon,

Maybe you could put the website up again where you have all of your findings compiled? Thank you.

JohnLear, welcome back and can't wait to see this new picture you talked about at the top of this page!

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

The only people who can deny that this is a photo of a gigantic operational mine on the moon are those special people who want a personal tour of the mine before they make up their minds...

I've been reading this thread from the beginning and have enjoyed watching it evolve from simply beautiful pictures of a foreign body, to concrete proof of a massive secret government and/or alien mining operation. I applaud the eyes and creative minds that have outlined these amazing structures in these pictures, and the open-minded exploration of possibilities which should always be the hallmark of ATS.

Unfortunately, in just the last couple postings, the smugness level has reached a place where I can't just sit idly by any longer.

Now I am going to slowly raise my hand and admit that I am one of those hideous people that cannot see a damn thing you are talking about.

I'm looking for arches and vapor and boxes and cranes and...and, honest to goodness, I have a very healthy sense of "possibility" and pretty good eyesight...
and I'm looking at pictures that could be static on my television and someone has put a few apparantly arbitrary lines on it and the words "PARKING STRUCTURE" next to it and I am straining to see it and then I'm told that the ramp on the left of the structure is what gives it away and I am laughing at my monitor because for the life of me I don't see what the hell people are talking about.

This is all fine and good.
People see things I don't see all the time, and I wouldn't begrudge someone else's vision.

But then you go and start taking shots at people who don't see what you see.
And that seems a little unfair to me.

So...for the record...make your assertions of the amazing structures and mining towns that you have discovered and have a great time gawking at them. But please...please please please...don't throw stones at those of us that cannot see what the hell you are talking about.

We're in the majority.
And we are keeping it to ourselves that we think you're nuts because this is ATS and that's what we're supposed to do.
Please offer us the same courtesy, no matter how blind, ignorant, and stupid you think we are.

Thanks, and happy hunting...

[edit on 25-9-2006 by Essedarius]

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Well said Essedarius. Your standing as a writer is justifiable.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I don't see a heron..
I see two cranes..

the first, posted by Zorgon

the second, posted by Zarniwoop

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Originally posted by Essedarius

I've been reading this thread from the beginning and have enjoyed watching it evolve from simply beautiful pictures of a foreign body, to concrete proof of a massive secret government and/or alien mining operation. I applaud the eyes and creative minds that have outlined these amazing structures in these pictures, and the open-minded exploration of possibilities which should always be the hallmark of ATS.

Unfortunately, in just the last couple postings, the smugness level has reached a place where I can't just sit idly by any longer.

Now I am going to slowly raise my hand and admit that I am one of those hideous people that cannot see a damn thing you are talking about.

I'm looking for arches and vapor and boxes and cranes and...and, honest to goodness, I have a very healthy sense of "possibility" and pretty good eyesight...
and I'm looking at pictures that could be static on my television and someone has put a few apparantly arbitrary lines on it and the words "PARKING STRUCTURE" next to it and I am straining to see it and then I'm told that the ramp on the left of the structure is what gives it away and I am laughing at my monitor because for the life of me I don't see what the hell people are talking about.

This is all fine and good.
People see things I don't see all the time, and I wouldn't begrudge someone else's vision.

But then you go and start taking shots at people who don't see what you see.
And that seems a little unfair to me.

So...for the record...make your assertions of the amazing structures and mining towns that you have discovered and have a great time gawking at them. But please...please please please...don't throw stones at those of us that cannot see what the hell you are talking about.

We're in the majority.
And we are keeping it to ourselves that we think you're nuts because this is ATS and that's what we're supposed to do.
Please offer us the same courtesy, no matter how blind, ignorant, and stupid you think we are.

Thanks, and happy hunting...

OK, 2 tickets for the tour. One for Essedarius, one for MrPenny.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join