It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The Truth! Darkness and Light! The end of Evil!

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolheretic

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy

Originally posted by coolheretic
I am also laughing.i was just playing with you suurender_dorothey.
.If you are an agent of light then by astral projection you could tell the real identiy of coolheretic and wheather he\she is allied with evil or light or neither.


That just sound like nonesense to me. Some people just don't know what they're talking about and they just don't care.


coming from a guy who made a post that"am i jesus?"


I'm still unsure as to whether I'm jesus or not but due to recent studies I realized that I will only find out by trying to harness the inate powers of light that reside within me. Whether I'm jesus or not I am a still a powerful being.
You must fear me Dark one, for I might be your downfall.




posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   
OOO i am scared.Mommy where are you.plz help me i am being stalked
.You know that you have just endangered yourself by posting this here.This webiste is monitered by the secret govt and they wont hesitate to silence you.After all you are just a human like i am



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
I am being monitored constantly by the simulation however once you have been exposed to the light then they no longer have power over you. I am now a threat that cannot be easily dealt with. Every day I become more powerful. There are many others, peers and masters, with even greater powers than mine. We are allied with each other and protected by each other. We fear nothing and Darkness fears us. That is why the great Dracula is being revived. We know that this event cannot be stopped. It is of prophecy that the battle will come and it is our duty to prepare and ready oursleves.
Your words have revealed your true fear. You will not prevail.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by surrender_dorothy]



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
I am being monitored constantly by the simulation however once you have been exposed to the light then they no longer have power over you. I am now a threat that cannot be easily dealt with. Every day I become more powerful. There are many others, peers and masters, with even greater powers than mine. We are allied with each other and protected by each other. We fear nothing and Darkness fears us. That is why the great Dracula is being revived. We know that this event cannot be stopped. It is of prophecy that the battle will come and it is our duty to prepare and ready oursleves.
Your words have revealed your true fear. You will not prevail.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by surrender_dorothy]


Errrmmmm.... you mean the Transylvanian Warlord Vlad Dracul? As opposed to the Bram Stoker character who was fictional? Right, that's all that Romania needs, some impaling anti-Turkish lunatic...
But seriously, if I ever can be, You're a threat.
I write about Jedi for a story on the internet - does that make me a Jedi too?
(Is there an emoticon for Jedi? I'll experiment.)

:jedi:

Bugger, it doesn't work. Ah well.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Darkmind]



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:02 AM
link   
It all sounds a bit fairy tale to me...

I don't think the concepts good and bad are so easily defined, they're just opinions. The whole idea of a good realm and a bad realm, with good guys and bad guys doesn't do it for me...



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I don't think darkness really exist, it's just low-energy-levels beings trying to reach the light. Ignorance exist, Fear exist, block you to reach it.
That's not darkness, that's being afraid to change, being afraid to follow your heart (see little voice).

At the moment that you start to seeing there is much more you can do for people that make you feel good than just being ignorant and selfish you may see the real meaning of existence, joyfull and happy reactions making you feel whole.

Many may claim everything I described it's just a way to escape from being manipulated, controlled. Maybe, who knows, I don't own the truth, but I really don't think we live in a Matrix.

[edit on 29/8/2006 by tunin]



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
To say that there is good vs evil is like saying god is 50% and satan is 50%. Well, from what i've read god is 100% and all powerfull meaning satan is no equal.



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
To say that there is good vs evil is like saying god is 50% and satan is 50%. Well, from what i've read god is 100% and all powerfull meaning satan is no equal.


That probably is correct as Satan was probably yet another invention of Atlantis of too long ago just like their astrology system and their immensely sophisticated slavery system (tributes are a form of slavery). Although convenient to blame all of the problems and annoyances on anyone particular person, it is suffice to say completely outlandish especially given the fact that God always was too powerful lest he wouldn't be God at all.



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   
When virtual reality collapses, all viable True Light beings will be taken Home, those of darkness will be lost in Darkness and dissapair.

Mini list of beings with the Light (all are the spirit of: name):

Earth
Water
Air
Fire
Planet Earth
Jesus
Time

etc.


Anyways, 21, 2012 is missinfo by the mayans, the actual date is 2008-2009 when the Atu-waa must be restarted (The device to restart time). Anunnaki made sure the Mayans got the date slightly wrong for more confiusion :\

The thing is, Atu-waa is broken seens the True Light beings that was trapped inside it has been rescued.

The Astral world is also another part of Darkness' Virtual Reality, Darkness' universe is built upon 12 universes, 12 dimensions. The True Realm is all one dimensions, one vibration, purity, love. It is impossible for the physical mind to imagine, or understand how it is because Darkness have blinded everyone with the illusions of Virtual Reality.




[edit on 29-8-2006 by InSaneTK]



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   
again insaneTK what the article is implying is that either you are with us or against us(as dath vader,george bush implies).What about countless souls in other planets,other universes?OO jesus wan't born there so they are demons.Yeah right
.
and about this atu-waa i smell disinfo.What if this device dosent exist,why not tranfer atu waa to a different star system.?this is all church propagana cuz they know that if disclosure happens thier religion would be destroyed.Read st malachy prophecy there is only one more pope until christinity is over.science>religion

[edit on 29-8-2006 by coolheretic]

[edit on 29-8-2006 by coolheretic]



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Look, all you need to do to fix the Atu-waa is:

1) Obtaine the Clear Spindle from the Pkunk at their homeworld, Gamma Krueger I, located at coordinates 052.2:052.5
2) Obtain the Aqua Helix from the Thraddash on their colony plant, Zeta Draconis I, located at coordinates 277.6:867.3
3) Obtain the Rosy Sphere from the Druuge Central Trade World, Zeta Persei I, located at coordinates 946.9:280.6

Oh wait... that's to fix the broken Ultron device... nevermind.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by deadboi]



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by deadboi
Look, all you need to do to fix the Atu-waa is:

1) Obtaine the Clear Spindle from the Pkunk at their homeworld, Gamma Krueger I, located at coordinates 052.2:052.5
2) Obtain the Aqua Helix from the Thraddash on their colony plant, Zeta Draconis I, located at coordinates 277.6:867.3
3) Obtain the Rosy Sphere from the Druuge Central Trade World, Zeta Persei I, located at coordinates 946.9:280.6

Oh wait... that's to fix the broken Ultron device... nevermind.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by deadboi]


you forgot to contact the greatest mind: george lucas.May be he will send R2 d2 and c3po to fix it.
r2d2yay.ytmnd.com...
dancingrobot.ytmnd.com...


[edit on 29-8-2006 by coolheretic]



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
To the author of the tread have you been taking your meds lately?


I dont think he took his meds, more like acid.



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Well I'll be a "son of a b****" Mr. Lear was right 600 million on or rather inside Mars
and who know how many inside all the other planets because they are hollow and have a sun inside our moon included. I wonder if all other moons are also inhabited on the inside? I really find all this too mind blowing to believe but as it was said its beyond us.



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Isn't this just gnosticism?

That is, isn't this gnostic Christianity as taught in northern Egypt during the centuries before it was burnt and killed, er.... I mean.. corrected... by the Catholic Church in Rome?

[edit on 29-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
ok, the whole thing about this physical world being an illusion i can believe.

A sun inside of earth, not really possible unless every scientest who understands how a star is created is wrong. I mean, as far as i know, we've never created a star here so..... who knows.

Surrender_dorothy, i don't believe you at all. If you were a true being of light, i believe you would be promoting love and unity, not an unavoidable war ( which if i am correct, for some that would cause fear and fear is a very negative emotion which would hinder one's ability to become a being of light.). Also, why are you so quick to attack someone, instead of reasonably trying to explain your beliefs, you preach an end of the world, all of you are dark beings and not as good as me speech. I just find it very hard to believe that at this moment you truly have light in your heart.


Darkmind, that was funny, the whole thing about Vlad.

Very well put tunin, as bringing joy to others truly does make you feel whole. Love in generall is a very completing emotion.

And, i'm sorry InSaneTK, but time is a measurement that we use so i don't see how it has a soul, it's not a being. That's kinda like saying that centimeters are a being of light.

I'm not trying to start any fights, just merely stating my opinion.

May Peace be with you all, and love and light in your hearts.



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
ok, the whole thing about this physical world being an illusion i can believe.

A sun inside of earth, not really possible unless every scientest who understands how a star is created is wrong. I mean, as far as i know, we've never created a star here so..... who knows.

Surrender_dorothy, i don't believe you at all. If you were a true being of light, i believe you would be promoting love and unity, not an unavoidable war ( which if i am correct, for some that would cause fear and fear is a very negative emotion which would hinder one's ability to become a being of light.). Also, why are you so quick to attack someone, instead of reasonably trying to explain your beliefs, you preach an end of the world, all of you are dark beings and not as good as me speech. I just find it very hard to believe that at this moment you truly have light in your heart.


Darkmind, that was funny, the whole thing about Vlad.

Very well put tunin, as bringing joy to others truly does make you feel whole. Love in generall is a very completing emotion.

And, i'm sorry InSaneTK, but time is a measurement that we use so i don't see how it has a soul, it's not a being. That's kinda like saying that centimeters are a being of light.

I'm not trying to start any fights, just merely stating my opinion.

May Peace be with you all, and love and light in your hearts.


hmmm...I see

perhaps is you read this thread, and every single post you might understand the REAL truth
www.abovetopsecret.com...



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy

hmmm...I see

perhaps is you read this thread, and every single post you might understand the REAL truth
www.abovetopsecret.com...



I'm sorry, but in my opinion, the only real truth their is comes from within. I felt this way all 18 years of my life, and as i continue through this "life" adventure I find it more and more true.

However, i will read the thread and see what i think.

I'm not saying that I'm right and anyone who doesn't think like me is wrong, that's one of the most beautiful things about free will, being able to decide for yourself.

Love to all of you.



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Dorothy:

Christ was the son of God, as are we all. He attained a state of eternal Christ consciousness.

To say that you are Jesus is a confusion. Jesus(Yeshua) was the name of a man who realized eternal peace, aka Christ consciousness. He was The WAY.

Every one of us is Christ, we just have trouble believing it. Instead we are held to the past by our self imposed guilt. In believing this guilt we end up creating a future of suffering. When in truth all sons of God are guiltless and guiltlessness exists only in this holy instant.

Everyone is free right now!

To have peace, teach peace to learn it.

To acheive peace one must teach peace to others. What you believe you teach, and if you believe in attack, then you attack your self. When you condemn a brother, you condemn yourself.

Our only purpose in this universe is to heal ourselves, and to do this we must heal each other, because no one is free until the whole sonship is free.

I strongly encourage everyone to check out the book:

A Course In Miracles

It has inspired me to love Christ, and I still have many lessons to learn. With all my heart i say to you, it is the truth.

Let us teach the miracle to everyone Brother and Sister!

Peace and Love



posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
In my honest opinion, if you had peace then the spiders and the elephants would run amok. Would we still be able to stamp on spiders if we have peace? Or is it peace among humans and animals not included.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by surrender_dorothy]




top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join