It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth! Darkness and Light! The end of Evil!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
for a more quantum physics approach to the whole light vs. dark bit.. and how this false realm and 'real' realm fall into place together you might want to check out my post

My Paper

I think you would be intrigued by what I put forth, and how it pieces together.

Considering even those 'reptilians' as you put them are made out of pure energy.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
In my honest opinion, if you had peace then the spiders and the elephants would run amok. Would we still be able to stamp on spiders if we have peace? Or is it peace among humans and animals not included.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by surrender_dorothy]

The spiders and elephants coexist, so why can't we all.

In nature, things may be killed, but i believe the better question is, has an elephant ever conciously thought to himself " Oh, look, a spider, i think i shall squish it."

What i don't understand is, why squish the spider when you can remove it without taking it's life. After all, if i'm not mistaken i do believe that nature was here before you could squish that spider, so we're the ones intruding upon their space, not vice versa.

Just because we are larger than them doesn't make us gods to them. Our lives aren't taken by a giant shoe, so why should there's be?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7

Just because we are larger than them doesn't make us gods to them. Our lives aren't taken by a giant shoe, so why should there's be?

Ah, but our lives could be taken by a giant idiotbrain with a gun. This is just the way of life either we cower/hide away or we fight and win or get brained. I'm coward but maybe one day I'll get brained...

by the way pancho, do you get it now?

[edit on 29-8-2006 by surrender_dorothy]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
like some eastern beliefs moving the spider instead of squishing it purposefully is practiced quite a bit. i like that idea. it shows restraint and a desire to do good not for yourself but for others great and small. but western thinking is greedy and arrogant and brought up on killing. killing to eat. killing to be entertained (violent movies). killing to bring peace! which rings like 1984 WAR IS PEACE.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by kuhl
Question If I stare at the centrel Sun will I go blind?

No, but the central sun was the inspiration for heated seats in Ford vehicles

I can imagine that there is some sort of "activity" underground, but not an complete world. I find it interesting and will read more on it....this may explain where socks go when they mysteriously disappear from the dryer.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Uhh... yeah. Of course.

You and me both agree that someone created the universe. You think it was satan, i think it was his opposite. However, God must have been more powerful than satan to create everything else, am i right? Well then, if he is all powerful, all present and all knwoing, wouldnt he be able to go back in time to stop satan from creating the universe? But if he couldn't, could satan have been powerful enough to stop God form creating himself? Your argument of satan is self refuting. Truth is, God created God, and God created satan. Then God created the universe for satan to infest. God also created the laws of physics that are constant throughout the universe. Anyway, enough theology.

next, there's a hole in your hollow earth theory (no pun intended)

Tell me, how do you explain the dispersion of seismic P waves caused by earthquakes that are detected on the other side of the earth? These waves radiate vectorally, meaning out in all directions as opposed to curving around the surface of our SOLID planet. They can travel through solid and liquid, but not gas and defenitely not vacuum.

If the earth's interior was hollow, these P waves would be untraceable on the other side of the earth, however their presence is very real. Besides the way these vectoral waves curve while travelling through the earth indicates a very very thick liquid mantle, and a solid core

I'm not even going to stick my nose into the whole center of gravity being near the surface: standard physics defies such a thing. If you want, I can prove it. I will just need to look into my twelfth grade physics homework, and I really don't feel like doing that.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
The link below is Part 1 of An interview with a reptillian that claims this is his planet always has been for 60 million years and they live inside the earth in hidden caverns and a explanation (????) on alot of things mentioned here on ATS, forgive me if this is alraedy posted I loked for it but did not see it any place and if you can't find part 2 at the site I'll post the link, but its under new material on the left margin. Its a long read but alot of fun.
www.thothweb.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I for one have had it!
People Need to Play More World of Warcraft!!!
Their Role-Playing Skills would be highly valuable to the World of Warcraft Societly/Community.
Take Action NOW! and join World of Warcraft!

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
wasn't there a film about something being brought to earth for safe keeping?
ah thats it "men in black" wasn't that just fiction or did i miss the bus?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
This was some very fine reading, but it begs the question of : How do you know this? Where does your information come from. I think it is a lot of hokum.
Hawke1948

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Hah, the angels don't even have to do anything and people come up with propaganda for them. They'll have humanity killed off in no-time

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Nice, I too have been reading Amitakh's material, and have come to the same conclusion about the Topic at hand, i mean she mentions almost everything, be it in the past, at the present, or of the Future...

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by deadboi

zeta draconis? wooo its full of reptillians.... its somewhat impossible...

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join