It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth! Darkness and Light! The end of Evil!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
This is what i have been been reading all day for a week now, and i think everyone should read. This is probaly the biggest conspiracy/theory of all time, and it is only by your own that you can find out.

Sources:
www.therealmatrix.com...
www.xeeatwelve.com... (or .net)

This is the theory:

The universe (realm) we live in is created by Darkness (Satan, Lucifer, the Devil, read: Darkness' Favourite Name )

Darkness is ultimate evil.

Darkness' universe is called: The False Realm, the True Realm exsist outside of this Virtual Reality, which is created by God (The Creator, the Light) The True Realm is infinite, and is all Love, Purity, Harmony and Beauty (sounds nice
).
In the true realm everyone is equal, there is all one dimension.

The False Realm is powered by beings from the Light (True Light beings) that are trapped inside Virtual Reality. Many of them are being rescued, this makes it harder for Darkness to maintain the illusion of Virtual Reality.

Jesus is one of the True Light beings.

In the False Realm there are many agents of darkness, and many of them are known as aliens, one of the most powerfull is the Anunnaki, they are the reptilians. They are the ones controlling earth, and earth is not the only planet they have taken controll over, (Side note: Dinosaurs are was created by the reptilians to scare of other aliens from the planet, and then removed).
The Anunnaki have been here for a very, very long time.

Jesus Christ (an actual True-Light being who came to Earth, and the leader of all truth warriors in the False Realm) had his name hijacked by the Reptilians. They used him as a character in their perverted, brainwashing bestseller entitled "The Bible." For disinformational and metaphysical reasons, the Reptilians decided to use the name of the actual True-Light leader for their fictional "son of God" character.

When it comes to space and planets, there are many things most people didn't know. Earth is hollowed, there is a world on the inside and on the outside, gravity is not in the center of the earth, it's under the surface. Inside earth there is a sun as on the outside, photos here to give you a perspective:

The Earth is hollow, with an inner sun
and a more advanced civilization than ours.
In fact, all planets are hollow and have inner
suns. Some of the Inner Earth people are
aware of Earth's outer surface, and others
are not.

Now to the important part:

Why is earth important to the Anunnaki;

The device to restart time (Atu-waa) was dumped on earth 1000s of years ago, and time needs to be restarted every time earth completes the grand cycle, and now the device is broken. In 2008 (the Mayan calendar date of "December 21, 2012" is disinfo) time must be restarted, or the universe will crumble appart.

That's when all True Light beings will be rescued, those who doesn't stand with the Light will be lost in the chaos, all "spirited" humans that are beings of the Light, but it's our will to go to the True Realm and rejoin within the Light that matters when the collaps starts.

What will happen when the Virtual Reality collapses is that the illusion of movement will dissapair, same with the illusion of matter, Time etc.
It is time to keep your faith in the Light and not give your will over to Darkness.

Important info:

Fear, anger, pain etc are all Darkness' creation, this only exsist in Virtual Reality
The Creator only loves it's beings, there is no death, hate, anger or anything in the True Realm, everything is purity and love.
It is impossible for the physical mind to comprehend what is beyond the physical understanding. Hence, the Light beyond the Light is indescribable.

May the Light be with you!

[edit on 28-8-2006 by InSaneTK]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I was really limited with text, so it might be a little compressed

Anyways, it's quite interesting isn't it. "The Matrix has you" :p

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Just goes to show that you can't believe everything you find to read on the internet!

Now to my thoughtful response.......

Metaphorically speaking, I can agree with the idea of a true realm vs a false realm. Good vs Evil; Light vs Dark. Yes - I can agree with that metaphorically.

Everything else seems like someone has an overactive imagination.

IMHO - of course!

Always,
Shawnna

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Sounds like a fun video game. Now primitive humans must save the universe because the evil aliens placed Gods time device here!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Question If I stare at the centrel Sun will I go blind?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
What does this weak fantasystory have to do with aliens & ufos??? Mods?

[edit on 28-8-2006 by hoeon]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Interesting....

Anyways I might agree with the double "n" Shawnna as liking it metaphorically...although I'm not a big believer of right and wrong.

The whole central sun thing and basic physics behind it make no sense though. So it's basically impossible.

Maybe in a different universe there are different physical laws where something like this could be possible.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Darkness, light, ignorance, knowledge. I once said we can not know where we are going, unless we know where we have been. Forgive me if someone in the past has said the same, it only shows that the truth will live forever, and lies will pass in time.

I have tried to keep what I have said to the most basic level, for a good reason. Yes, call the negative force anything you like, Darkness, evil, etc. Call the good anything you like, but one day it must come to you that you have been lied to from the very beginning. There is absolutly no doubt in my mind and many others that our creation, our origins, is being withheld from us. BUT WHY?

In my research I have found that in reality we are wrapped in layer upon layer of what might be termed "the matrix". Just as a onion is skinned with layers, so is the matrix. Its not just one matrix. Each matrix has its own agenda, and culprits who continue it, and prosper from it.

We, at this message board have been given the opportuninty threw the years to study, research, the unknown, under known, curiosus, unbelievable, insain. If we were studious enough we may have even been able to come to some rudimentary conclusions about some subjects. After all, the creators of this web site could have not expected any other outcome.

Information is power, and with out it, we are powerless. But on the other hand there are those "agent provacateers" who know this and play upon it. It too, is its own matrix. It seems no matter which matrix you are researching you will find good honest people fighting each other because they have "information" the other does not posses and therefore assumes incorrectly, they are correct. The most efficent warfare is where you pit your eneny apon itself. This is not speculation, this is not rumor, it is fact. And in the strictest terms possible, that is a Conspiracy.
Our agents try to defeat us with saying's like "Its a dog eat dog world" If you cant beat us, join us|". Now this "It is impossible for the physical mind to comprehend what is beyond the physical understanding. Hence, the Light beyond the Light is indescribable." All intended to be self defeating. Dont try to comprehend it, dont try to answer it, dont try to defeat it. Just understand that you will be destroyed if you attempt to understand your true origins, and the real greatness that lies within you.

Now the Matrix of the Hollow. I have seen nothing that proves to me that this subject is based in anything but the truth. I have seen many attempts at disinformation concerning this. And this is another that seems to try and spread disinformation about it. Who has to gain from keeping the hollow secret? Well, who presently reaps the benifits? And who does not? It is not sufficient to just say, some of the inner occupants know of the surface, and some do not. Its the evil reptillians fault.

I will be studying this topic very closely.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hm... yet with time lies become truth. It is true that people have lied. We must simply stop lying.Lie enough and it distorts reality into an "inconvenient truth".
It is not power one should strive for, it is value. I would not waste my time with this silly story if I were you, there are many more important things to be focused on.

"Knowledge is power and the most common abuse of that power is to use it to hide stupidity." Dr. Dick

[edit on 28-8-2006 by dgoodpasture]

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgoodpasture
Hm... yet with time lies become truth. It is true that people have lied. We must simply stop lying.Lie enough and it distorts reality into an "inconvenient truth".
It is not power one should strive for, it is value. I would not waste my time with this silly story if I were you, there are many more important things to be focused on.

"Knowledge is power and the most common abuse of that power is to use it to hide stupidity." Dr. Dick

Is it an incorrect assumption that your reply is directed at me? It is never "silly" to research, especially where information comes from. Because if you can locate its origin, you stand a chance of seeing any agenda behind the disclosure. But so often on the internet, which by the way is another matrix, you find sanitiy sitting right next to insanity. The motivation MUST be interrogated if you expect to SEE the truth. Or are there some truths that God denys us? If so, he didnt tell me.

More importaint things? Like what? What could be more importaint than the truth? 911? the Kennedy Assaination? Illuminati? Jon,Benoit Ramsey's fake killer? To me, the most importaint subject is the destiny of humanity.

"Knowledge is power and the most common abuse of that power is to use it to hide stupidity." Interesting you should include this insulting passage. Could you expand on it please? I dont really see how stupidity applys to the search for the truth. Ignorance, sure, we all are, but stupid? Please elaborate.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
every time i see a reference to pure evil or goodness it screams at me BS!!!

think about it, you can't just "remove" evil, without that relativity how do we know whats good

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:03 PM
link   
entertaining pictures...
but i really dont bite into the fact that there our two power, light and darkness fighting to rule us...
good and dark...im gonna go with god is the one who is holding the test tube that holds our universe...and if the reptilians were aliens why would they come all the way here just to take over anoother species...i would think aliens would come, And there would be a very big Q&A between our species or so i would imagine...
unless the aliens are like hitler...

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by All Seeing Eye

Originally posted by dgoodpasture

Is it an incorrect assumption that your reply is directed at me? It is never "silly" to research, especially where information comes from. Because if you can locate its origin, you stand a chance of seeing any agenda behind the disclosure. But so often on the internet, which by the way is another matrix, you find sanitiy sitting right next to insanity. The motivation MUST be interrogated if you expect to SEE the truth. Or are there some truths that God denys us? If so, he didnt tell me.

More importaint things? Like what? What could be more importaint than the truth? 911? the Kennedy Assaination? Illuminati? Jon,Benoit Ramsey's fake killer? To me, the most importaint subject is the destiny of humanity.

"Knowledge is power and the most common abuse of that power is to use it to hide stupidity." Interesting you should include this insulting passage. Could you expand on it please? I dont really see how stupidity applys to the search for the truth. Ignorance, sure, we all are, but stupid? Please elaborate.

I'm sorry, I was not calling you stupid. I was referring to the information provided in the story. More important things like a common God. An in depth understanding of the universe and its laws, and how they apply to us. If you want some of God's truth I can lucidly point some of it out to you. God is not a he or a she. God is a what and an it.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by hankyone

think about it, you can't just "remove" evil, without that relativity how do we know whats good

This I agree with completly. You just cant believe on blind faith that one faction is any better than another. "Dont judge a man by what he says, judge him by what he does". Very good advice.

Just because George Bush says he is only interested in keeping everyone safe is not a reason to trust him. Funny the only thing I see is people dying by his command. But this isnt about King George, its about the ultimate truth.

The sight seems to want to dump all the darkness on the Reptoids. Well, I have never seen one, but I have never seen pluto either. I have seen one picture that claims to be a work of art, but I dont believe it for one minute. It appears to show the head of a reptillian. Does that mean they exsist? By itself, no. Throw in abduction reports, and the bible and you have something that demands investigation.

How about the hollow? It goes over that quite quickly. Why? If their is life within this planet, and it has high tec, and it has turned it's collective back on surface humanity since the beginning, why should we trust them now? If they have done this then that is saying that we are not worthy of the knowlege of their exsistance. How arrogant. Is the earth hollow? Dont know, never been there, but there is alot of evidence that is starting to pile up saying it is. Why did we get thrown out of the garden again, someone please refresh my memory..........

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think everyone should read the sites i provided, just look at Xee-A Twelve, do you really think over 1000 of pages with text written in over 2-3 years is all BS? I choose not BS anything anymore, because im seeking the Truth. I am not trying to force anyone to believe what i do, but i'm just giving you this information because i believe it's important. The Xee-A Twelve site have been attacked the Anunnaki form the day it was set up, there have been many hacking attempts, so they put up the the site twice.

TheRealMatrix.com quote:

The information on this website is not "crap," "bull#," or "crazy conspiracy theories." Attempting to hold onto your existing worldview will only be a waste of time. So, accept the truth now, or pay the price later.

In 2008/2009 Virtual Reality will start collapsing, one of the things we will see is the astral world and the physical world will be merged together and motion will stop, and i'll be prepared when that happens (or it might not happen)

It's only your spirit that knows where it belongs.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
The alien/demon connection with satanism is to me a very real thing. InsaneTK you MUST listen to some of the coast to coast am shows they have guest on from both sides, darkness and light. And anyone else who needs more inclination like hearing a person speak this to believe this.

What is really interesting when I was listening to these coast to coast shows was that people who had never met or heard of each other from different sides of the planet were coming up with the same argument as to the Hollow earth, and demon/aliens and the matrix theory.

As to further prove my point there was one guy named Aaron Donahue who was a luciferian, not a satanist so he claimed. He believed that lucifer was infact an alien who had created human beings from primates on earth. He said that he had even remotely view lucifer through this psychic technique.
I wish I could elaborate some more but I forgot some of what he was saying.(It's on my mp3 player though.) Another guy who was on the c2c show researched and had proof enough to believe that most aliens beings where some form of demons specifically the many encounters you have heard with reptillians.

Check out my post for a link to a site where you can download some of the c2c shows for a listen.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Ok this is bull.An article from this website says that there is no sex in the real world
.Even in the movie matrix there was sex.
Until there is hot dirty passion action i wont go.I have to give kudos to the creator of this virtual world.He\SHe\It created sex out of nothing.BOO i want to be a caucasian and enjoy my next life like paris hilton,batista.
I am cypher of matrix but i believe in neutrality.THis article also states that only true light beings would be raptured.HUH what about the countless ET in other star systems or the soo called organic portals
Good is employing the same tactics as george bush or darth vader"either you are with us or against us" also there is no food in the real world.BAH
.I aint going anytime soon unless they promise to make sex,delicious food,sexy bodies and beautiful places like bora bora.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by coolheretic]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   
The False Realm and the True Realm i can believe.

not too sure about the hollow earth theory.

do not believe the bible was hijacked.

im a semi believer in the matrix theory.

the part about our virtual reality... our current physical world being ruled by satan... i can see or comply with that.

interesting read.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
without evil there would be no good
so i dont no what happens when we die but for now we live in a place where evil is everywhere and so is good though we harldly here about the good

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
To the author of the tread have you been taking your meds lately?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join