It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth! Darkness and Light! The end of Evil!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   
On Dec 21st 2012 the virtual reality that you have been exposed to all your life and previous lifes will crumble. The simulation is breaking down. I am an agent of light. I was recently reincarnated one score years ago. In my current existence I have been exposed to the light and have been prepared for the final battle. Now I hope to pass on some of the information to equip the light ones among you that have had their power and knowledge stripped from them.

The universe we live in is created by Darkness (Satan, Lucifer, the Devil, etc)
Darkness is ultimate evil. Darkness' universe is called: Dagmagoguenashfelangemagog (Dagmagog for short)
The True Realm exists outside of this Dark reality and is created by Light (The Creator, God)The Light realm is called: Tweedillybadeedeedee (Tweedilly for short)

The True Realm is infinite and eternal, and is all Love, Purity, Harmony and Beauty.
In the true realm everyone is equal and eternal.
The False Realm is powered by fear, anger, pain etc These are feelings created by darkness and ignorance. We are all trapped eternally on Dagmagog and are constantly being reincarnated(stripped of power and knowledge, forced to die) in order to continually power this false realm.

for more information on this absolute truth please read this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-8-2006 by surrender_dorothy]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Darkness is ultimate evil. Darkness' universe is called: Dagmagoguenashfelangemagog (Dagmagog for short)
The True Realm exists outside of this Dark reality and is created by Light (The Creator, God)The Light realm is called: Tweedillybadeedeedee (Tweedilly for short)

This thread is worse than the 2003-2006 thread.
lmao what names.Listen buddy tell your masters that the only way out is co existence.Even in the matrix the machines and humans co exist in the end.The choice is yours either take co existence or non existence.Neutrality is the best option imo

[edit on 29-8-2006 by coolheretic]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   
Sadly both good and evil reside in us all. The concept of higher beings who fight over this is... a variation to the fairy tales that various churches/religions/groups-who-need-funding-to-save-your-soul-by-buying-Bentleys-for-the-Bhagwan have been peddling for years.
As for the hollow Earth theory... there are other thread about that have elegantly (and not-so-elegantly) shot this theory down in flames.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolheretic

This thread is worse than the 2003-2006 thread.
lmao what names.Listen buddy tell your masters that the only way out is co existence.Even in the matrix the machines and humans co exist in the end.The choice is yours either take co existence or non existence.Neutrality is the best option imo

You sound like a dark agent to me...

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Hey i am not on either side.I belive in coexistence.In the real world there is no sex WHAT!!.how are you supposed to enjoy life in the real world where there is no sex,food,cars,babes,beaches or even a human body.Wach the matrix revolutions.The humans are freed but peace and coexistence prevailes btw the humans and machines.I also believed in this light stuff but its far too boring and there is no hot dirty passion

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Personally speaking I'm a Jungian. Simply put, we all have shadows within ourselves, and who we are depends on how we react or cope with those shadows.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
nope, I'm sorry but your wrong. There are light ones(surrender_dorothy) and dark ones(coolheretic and darkmind)

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
nope, I'm sorry but your wrong. There are light ones(surrender_dorothy) and dark ones(coolheretic and darkmind)

Sorry, but are you calling me evil? Or am I missing something from your post?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

correction and there the best minds aka neutrality coolheretic and darkmind.

Se man this whole game of light vs darkness is being played for eons.If light was powerful then this sim would have never been created if evil were powerful then light wouldnt exist.Personally i feel its time for co existence.Patch the virtual reality to fix things like karma,hate,fear,suffering and wolla both god and evil would be happy.i cant wait for eternal bliss in this sim

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   

correction and there the best minds aka neutrality coolheretic and darkmind.

Se man this whole game of light vs darkness is being played for eons.If light was powerful then this sim would have never been created if evil were powerful then light wouldnt exist.Personally i feel its time for co existence.Patch the virtual reality to fix things like karma,hate,fear,suffering and wolla both god and evil would be happy.i cant wait for eternal bliss in this sim

So? Are you one of the dark agents behind the design of the next simulation? Perhaps you could email me some blueprints?

link   
I've always thought that there no such things as pure white or pure black - just varying shades of grey. But then I'm a cynic.

link   
Oh me oh my,

I've actually come across this 'hollow earth' theory before and please forgive me but

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*gasps for breath*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (coughs and splutters)

A hollow earth? Do you have any idea how many stated arguments have already been cited against such a crazy theory.

God and Satan? The Matrix?

I've said it before and I'll say it again

SOMEONE HAS BEEN WATCHING TOO MUCH TV

You spend all week reading that? - You wasted 1 week of your life mate

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:38 AM
link   
surrender_dorothey i can feel the hate in you.Remember what yoda said"fear hate"rise to the dark side of the force.Why cant you patch up with evil & god and lucifer can be friends and souls can have the free will to go in and out of this sim whenever they want.Co existence is the only way out.I mean when i am bored of my social life i play games which makes me feel good.Why cant this be applied to the real\virtual world then everybody could be happy.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   

surrender_dorothey i can feel the hate in you.Remember what yoda said"fear hate"rise to the dark side of the force.Why cant you patch up with evil & god and lucifer can be friends and souls can have the free will to go in and out of this sim whenever they want.Co existence is the only way out.I mean when i am bored of my social life i play games which makes me feel good.Why cant this be applied to the real\virtual world then everybody could be happy.

Prepare for the final battle my friend, it will be your last, for the light will triumph over darkness!!!!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   
*Still laughing*

Please go and look up what a SUN actually is. Do yuou know how a star forms and the amount of energy it gives off.

A sun inside the earth - You may as well tell me that there is a little green man with a steering wheel inside my head who control what I do - its utter nonsence.

Science does not blind you, scientists analyise each other to find FACTS (these are answers that are truthful in case you didnt know)

Use your own mind, this is clearly wrong.

We should start a fund for the people who believe this so when the men in white coats come to take them away they will be looked after, nice and cozy in their straight jackets.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:48 AM
link   
I am also laughing.i was just playing with you suurender_dorothey.
.If you are an agent of light then by astral projection you could tell the real identiy of coolheretic and wheather he\she is allied with evil or light or neither.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   

.If you are an agent of light then by astral projection you could tell the real identiy of coolheretic and wheather he\she is allied with evil or light or neither.

That just sound like nonesense to me. Some people just don't know what they're talking about and they just don't care.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by snatchypaws
We should start a fund for the people who believe this so when the men in white coats come to take them away they will be looked after, nice and cozy in their straight jackets.

I'm not saying the Hollow Earth theory is valid in any way, but what you're saying (and how you're saying it) is basically what people said about the Copernican Model of the Solar System in the 16th Century. Be wary of laughing at strange ideas, history may get the last laugh. Just ask the Flat Earthers.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

That just sound like nonesense to me. Some people just don't know what they're talking about and they just don't care.

coming from a guy who made a post that"am i jesus?"

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
I gather that before this fundamental question is answered
nothing will be cleared : Who let the dogs out ?
Hollow Earth at this Time ? Definitively you can't be serious ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join