It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Vatican hiding

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 05:03 AM
link   
From what sources you belive that 2012 will be the year of ascension.
You say that faces are funny, have you ever seen picture of real grey alien (tall one).
Their eyes are close to each other and mouth just a flat line.
It's not so hard to mask themselfs as they have ability to access our switch mechanism and appear to us like one of us.
Many reptillian species have that ability too.
We are weak species and they can do to us whatever they want.
Everything is in the Bible but we are not interpreting it like it should, instead we give that book false meanings.
And Catholic Church before separation on Orthodocs and Catholics was on good bases, after 1051 when the Dark ages came, came the inquisition and all went to interests and secret societies.
Wake up friend, we are living in slavery allready.
Christ said that Lucifer will come and proclaim his self like second Christ comming, and will suprise lots of people with his abilities (which are nothing less then advanced alien technology which we dont know yet). But blessed will be not them, but those who stay on their path and wait real return of one and only father and God of all people...
Thats why I quoted 23rd Psalm which you didn't find interesting to quote...
I respect your good intentions and good soul, but my friend reality is very much different and I, like others (hoping) will not wait the time when it's too late, instead acting now will only help our brothers and sisters to unveil their evil intentions of Freemason society.
As more people find out about this, more people will set themselfs free from dirty thougts, everyday life and brainwashing TV networks which doesn't speak the truth.
Links above are just tip of the iceberg and James Casbolt in just one of waking people who is strugling NOT TO FALL like Phil Schneider...

[edit on 21-11-2006 by Triad979]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Triad979
Vatikan is hiding these guys
www.freewebs.com...
It seems that these guys.... ARE NOT FROM HERE.

It's a 33rd degree Zion Freemason Lodge, which is highest in a world at the moment...
Their organization on highest level is S.A.A.L.M. or Secret Annunaki Assembly of Lord Marduk.

This is a great link and clearly shows that someone somewhere knows something. SAALM actually stands for Slanty And Angular Like Mine, referring to the similarity in eyes between members.

The passport is a great secret and whoever put the site together should certainly receive what's coming to them, hopefully a box of chocolates or something.

Lord Marduk is part of the Broadax Theology, and this may be too.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Everything is in the Bible but we are not interpreting it like it should, instead we give that book false meanings.
And Catholic Church before separation on Orthodocs and Catholics was on good bases, after 1051 when the Dark ages came, came the inquisition and all went to interests and secret societies.
Wake up friend, we are living in slavery allready.

Who do you propose the "slave holders" to be? Just from reading your post,you seem to suggest that orthodoxy is somehow the "good guys" in all of this... If that is indeed what you are implying,then I couldn't disagree more.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Very good post Triad979! Although, I think most of the teachings in the Bible may hold true, I think we, as humans, are interpreting them the wrong way. I think, going back to the original post, in regards to "what is the Vatican hiding", is the knowledge of our true existance and where we came from. Maybe they don't have the physical evidence anymore, but the secret lies within what they know. Sounds like the "Davinci Code" movie, but maybe that is the way that it is.
I know, why then, would the church teach Religion the way that it has....well, that would be easier for us, now wouldn't it? Who is to say that the American Indians don't have it right, and we should believe in Sun Gods, Rain Gods, etc.? Could the Vatican have found out the truth, and if revealed, would throw off all their power and control?
The knowledge may just be stored away in their head and in the hands of the elite, a small group that has brainwashed us and has power over billions. Knowlege alone, is power.

OKT

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
The original question was what the vatican is hiding...

ask any well informed christian and you will find out that there were many more pages written to the bible. some of them never were published (also reffered to by "the secret books") it gives more of a perspective view of what others saw that were maybe not so intimidated by Jesus.

therefore they will dispute that jesus was a god and infact was only human.

i believe it was not only until later that it was decided what was to go into the bible and what was not. obviously everything negative was thrown out.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Who do you propose the "slave holders" to be? Just from reading your post,you seem to suggest that orthodoxy is somehow the "good guys" in all of this... If that is indeed what you are implying,then I couldn't disagree more.

[edit on 21-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

Friend, You missunderstood me...
That's not what I'm implying to. I'm not telling that Chatolics ARE the slaveholders, I'm saying that even Vatican itself desn't know what is happening, only a small group of rulling ellite there knows like Texaspike said...

I agree with him totaly.

Don't mind me @Speaker but your way of thinking is like "oneminded".
There are loads of implyings and subquestions in those posts upthere and mine too, but you have to stick to dividenes betveen Otrhodocs and Catholics?! It's one teaching, ONE, write that down plz.
In essence, we are agreeing each other but it may be really little time to find out the real truth and act like we should, and that's UNITED.
One question though, have you Google who those two guys were??? I think was. Phill Schneider, and his lectures about D.U.M.B.S. Deep Underground Secret Millitary Bases.
Trust me I know cause they'r digging one right here near me, in Kosovo, BondSteel Base. Have you ever wandered why BondSteel is and will be THE largest US NATO Millitary base overseas in the rest of the world... Google about THAT too, cause you might find something simillar to those posts upthere and Phill Schneider.
There is one closer to me in Bosnia, Tuzla near BondSteel, it's called Eagle base.
They were shoock the earth 6 moths and said "Nothing is happening" but lot's of trucks drove loads of sand and rocks from that base 5 years ago...
Told you before, it's NWO Government they're prepearing us about.
The rest of it, Google it more ... Cause it's allready there, the Net is GOD blessed.
One may ask himself "How can I know if anything of this is even 10% true"???
Well, I trust one thing, that's my GUT feeling which hasn't betrayed me so far and which is based on Informations, lots of'em, about these thigns...
It's HARD to distinct False from the Truth, but it really CAN be felt.
Sorry for missunderstandings once more.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by Triad979]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
On the original quesition,

The answer is probably nothing, as has been said the vaults are open to scholars, who must send a petition to a Vatican Council explaining why they would like to research the vaults, tell specifically what they are looking for, and present their credentials* I do not see a problem with this* As someone mentioned earlier a large portion of the scripts are in Latin and Greek, so the public (unless they were Greek) would not be able to read them*

Also their is a thriving market for stolen historical items, opening the vaults to the public would be like throwing the fox into the henhouse*

Also the church has many irrational enemies* Who knows what nut may torch the vaults just to be famous?

Consider this, you have a lot of antiques in your house that has been in your family for thousands of years* Would you want thousands of strangers a day tramping around in your house, breaking things?

The really good stuff was probably burned up in the library at Alexandria anyway

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spores From Space

The answer is probably nothing, as has been said the vaults are open to scholars, who must send a petition to a Vatican Council explaining why they would like to research the vaults, tell specifically what they are looking for, and present their credentials* I do not see a problem with this* As someone mentioned earlier a large portion of the scripts are in Latin and Greek, so the public (unless they were Greek) would not be able to read them.

Come on Spores! Do you really think that they would open up the secrets to the universe to anyone with a simple petition? Or that a lot of it is in another language that they couldn't read, especially latin or greek? Wow, couldn't they simply take a snapshot of it now and get it translated if that was the case? Why on earth would they keep "super" important info in that thing anyways. The "real" truth is probably torched and in the elites minds now. There is probably no concrete evidence anymore, but held in the minds of the super-elites. Especially, to the people that rule our world at this moment. Supose I had the "real" truth about Mary Magdalene, would I keep it in the vaults, written in latin, so that scholars could petition to read? Hell no!! That evidence is shredded by now. Come on people! They say that those who have the evidence is power, but I say those that shredded the evidence and hold the truth is the real power. No one else will EVER know the truth.

Think outside the box.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by texaspike

The answer is probably nothing, as has been said the vaults are open to scholars, who must send a petition to a Vatican Council explaining why they would like to research the vaults, tell specifically what they are looking for, and present their credentials* I do not see a problem with this* As someone mentioned earlier a large portion of the scripts are in Latin and Greek, so the public (unless they were Greek) would not be able to read them.

Come on Spores! Do you really think that they would open up the secrets to the universe to anyone with a simple petition? Or that a lot of it is in another language that they couldn't read, especially latin or greek? Wow, couldn't they simply take a snapshot of it now and get it translated if that was the case? Why on earth would they keep "super" important info in that thing anyways. The "real" truth is probably torched and in the elites minds now. There is probably no concrete evidence anymore, but held in the minds of the super-elites. Especially, to the people that rule our world at this moment. Supose I had the "real" truth about Mary Magdalene, would I keep it in the vaults, written in latin, so that scholars could petition to read? Hell no!! That evidence is shredded by now. Come on people! They say that those who have the evidence is power, but I say those that shredded the evidence and hold the truth is the real power. No one else will EVER know the truth.

Think outside the box.

I am in agreement with you Texas spike, that's why I said in my post that their was probably nothing of importance in the vaults* Their may be knowledge passed down to a select fews heads* This would make lot of sense bc without solid proof if they were ever busted the church could deny it all by calling it wild speculation* What really could they have that would change peoples belief systems? Even if they had the body of Christ (thus negating the rapture) their would be no way to prove that it was his, and since Christians have not been swayed by the Qumran documents or the gnostic gospels they probably wouldnt be moved by the "discovery" of any other lost gospels that would immediately be denounced as heresies

And I am in firm belief that the real worldshaking history, like proof of Lemuria or Atlantis, burned up in Alexandria

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I think the popes upside down cross chair is fascinating.... aint it cool?

Yes yes i know,,,,the Cross of St Peter and how he felt unworthy.. so unworthy as to hang upside down on a cross

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   
For all the texts I have read I would say there are conflicts but I don't think as much a conflict of Jesus.

I think the great interest I would suggest to study is both Saint John the Baptist and St John The Evangelical.

I will message you some others.

Originally posted by dAlen

Originally posted by corsig
So do any of you think that they have anything there that might dispell any of the story of Jesus or any of the bible?

I do.

Well, time to learn some latin, and get permission as a scholar to dig around...you can get it.

Peace

dalen

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Well I am pretty sure that there is a copy of all the gospels that were written for the bible even those that didnt make the cut. like Mary Magdolin's gospel and others. There is probably great mysteries lurking benieth the vatican that will never ever see the light of day again. If I had the chance I would spend the rest of my life in that celler just reading, reading, reading.

You would probably find some realy disturbing information down there like Jesus was nothing more thain a man perhaps you would even find his body. Wouldent suprise me. I bet they hid it all those years and when the vattican took shape stored it down in the basement so that no one would ever find it again and therefore prove that Jesus was a human.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Well I am pretty sure that there is a copy of all the gospels that were written for the bible even those that didnt make the cut. like Mary Magdolin's gospel and others. I bet they hid it all those years and when the vattican took shape stored it down in the basement so that no one would ever find it again and therefore prove that Jesus was a human.

The "gospel" you speak of, and many others can readily be found in most bookstore - I have two such books with the collection of these texts.

The Vatican/Catholic Church teaches Jesus was human....

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Ok then, still it makes me wonder where the body of christ is. I certanly doubt that it rose from the grave and assended into heaven. Sorry that chicken just won't fly...

There is probably a lot more texts in the vaticans basement than the ones I thought of, a lot more. I know the great library burned to the ground long before the vatican came around but people write books all the time. I am sure something of some enormous and probably contradictory to the catholic church lies locked away.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Also the church has many irrational enemies* Who knows what nut may torch the vaults just to be famous?

Consider this, you have a lot of antiques in your house that has been in your family for thousands of years* Would you want thousands of strangers a day tramping around in your house, breaking things?

The really good stuff was probably burned up in the library at Alexandria anyway

@Spores, do you know WHY George Adamski (it's known who he is) has been invited to the Vatican, personaly by Pope himself, and after that moment, Adamski hasn't chased to the rest of his life, what he is known for to all the world...
Of course, THEY told him "SHOT UP".
They even have their personal intelligence service like British MI which is segregated with other Intel. services throughout the world. WHAT FOR , I'd like to ask???

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Triad979]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
There are quite similarities in S.A.A.L.M. members from this link above www.freewebs.com... descise as humans but poorly...

Here are some real pics that is quite look alike above you must agree.
Eyes are close to each other... thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I do think that the vatican has some great information that even they dont understand, and I also think theres a lot of information that they dont have. The information that they are looking for is also kept secret from the public. Personally, I think a really nice place to transfer super important information is maybe in a 3 foot cube 12 inch thick lead metal box very deep down in groom lake area 51. I just know if I ever get my my hands on information thats where I would like it to go. The vatican does not have all of the worlds undiscovered treasures for one thing, and couldnt understand what the ufo phenomena back in medieval times was. Sometimes I look at one of carlo crivellis paintings called the annunciation,
and how disproportionate the little dove is at the end of the laser beam, fairly small for a dove. It is possible the artist was forced to paint a tiny dove instead of what the real sighting was. Now take a look at his another painting he did, called the delivery of the keys to saint peter. Well they locked carlo crivelli up after he did that painting for life. Hmm many secrets in that painting now hanging in berlin. I just would like to sit back and think, which of the two paintings is going to hurt the most. The future will tell. Im really new to this channel, I will need time to learn how this forum works, what a great learning and sharing forum.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The vatican hides a vain act.

Life is just one big x word puzzle.

posted on Feb, 17 2007 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I suppose it boils down to who you think the real Christians were. To me, the "church" didn't and still doesn't promote the true teachings of Christ. The Gnostics and the Cathars came closer than the "church" did, in my opinion. Again, I suppose it boils down to who you think the true Christians were.

This is silly..gnostics and cathars were about secret societies and limiting access to a chosen few. Christ was about spreading the gospel and making it accesible to everyone, the two are at complete odds with each other and anyone that believes gnosticism is the true intent of Christ's teachings are fooling themselves. It might be a nice club to join, but it's not some sort of "better" branch of Christianity.

posted on Feb, 23 2007 @ 12:29 PM
link   
IMO I think that the Vatican has writings that might prove some of the Bible wrong. They were supposed to have had a copy of the Gospel of Jude before the one that they translated and had a special on the NGC.

But regardless of what they have, they obviously DO NOT want anyone to know what they have. They would probably be some poor people if what they did have came to light. Which is funny since they (including the Pope) are priests & are supposed to take vows of poverty, but they are probably amongst the richest people in the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join