learn more

What is the Vatican hiding

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zhenyghi
Blackmail who? Themselves? How secret can the archives be if the Vatican website has a link to their Secret Archives - how can you have "secret archives" when they are not (or no longer) a secret?

And I take it you believe that all of their books have been revealed, eh?

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Originally posted by Zhenyghi
Blackmail who? Themselves? How secret can the archives be if the Vatican website has a link to their Secret Archives - how can you have "secret archives" when they are not (or no longer) a secret?

And I take it you believe that all of their books have been revealed, eh?

Very true SpeakerofTruth,
The true secrets we are not even aware of.The catacombs have probably long since been sanitized.

And Zhenyghi,maybe not to blackmail themselves,but those who conspire with them,
such as:
Nazis
CIA
NKVD
CFR
Bilderbergers
MI6
Always good to have a bit of dirt on your business partners,isn`t it..

posted on Oct, 26 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I wonder what docs/pics they have in there concerning the amphibian aliens who've secretly taken over the major governments of the world?

I'm sure the Swiss Guards have more than just halberds to defend the place. I wonder what kind of firearms they carry?

Peace!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
proof copies of all the versions & revisions of the bible, thoughout the 2000 year history of christianity.
various opposing manuscripts.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by prototism
proof copies of all the versions & revisions of the bible, thoughout the 2000 year history of christianity.
various opposing manuscripts.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by prototism]

Well, according to the "church" that is all they have. I have no reason to believe that is true. When one looks at the history of the "church," it becomes quite obvious that it has done whatever necessary to quell dissenting voices... Now, what makes anyone think they don't have "forbidden" knowlwdge and texts down in the Vatican Library? I am curious what makes a person think that.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Let us go with that for a moment. If there were a large assortment of documents and artifacts that the Vatican were attempting to keep secret from the public, I would hardly expect them to be hidden in the Vatican Library or Vaults. Honestly, access is highly restricted and allowed to only a vague string of highly educated individuals, but if there were secrets to hide, they would be somewhere else. Protected or not, the vaults and library are well known, as is their location. Personally, I would rather bury everything in a small corner of my back yard than have a public chamber/chambers that were just very well guarded. At least no one would know about the small corner of my back yard, at least, not until now.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I suspect that they have many texts relating to occult themes. Something they deem "dangerous" for the general public to know. Who exactly is it "dangerous for? Is it "dangerous" to us, or to their control?

I think you are on the right track, this is what I have suspected. The church wants control for themselves, they dont want you to make that direct connection to the source. They want to keep the sectret magickal teachings just that, a secret. At one time the church believed in reincarnation, but too many of the poor were thinking it would be better if they tythed in another, more prosperous lifetime. So around 500 BCE the church decided you only get one life, one shot to learn the lesson of being human.

How do you control people through fear is we are hear to learn and live all lifes lessons? How do you control people if the magick of the source/God is kept by the few, instead of learned by the many?

The ages are changing once again, and as the age of Aquarius, takes the place if the age of Pisces, we shall see the veil become more and more thin. The power to control the masses through fear is fading, but remember when an animal is cornered it becomes very dangerous, and will do whatever it takes to regain the control through fear. Like 9/11 and the war on terror. Fear.

Here is a nice parable.

Two women were at the foot of a bridge ready to cross when they saw a shepherd pushing his flock across the bridge. This shepherd was beating his flock with ruthless intensity and yelling and screaming at them.

On woman looked to the man and said, that is not the way for a shepherd to lead his sheep, you should use a gentle hand and lead them, not force them to do what you want through fear.
He answered, I am not the Shepherd! I am the butcher!

I have had enough of being led by the butcher. I am going to let God be my shepherd and not any man that has a power hungary agenda.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Lonegunman, I completely agree..
As the bible clearly states, all will be revealed in due time. Let go and let God.

but remember when an animal is cornered it becomes very dangerous, and will do whatever it takes to regain the control through fear.

LoneGunMan, precisely. Actually, the whole Armageddon is centered around the present world system fighting to maintain control. I suspect that the defender of the old ways, the anti-Christ, will be showing his "fierce" mug anytime now.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   
You have voted LoneGunMan for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
we will not know if we do not learn these different languages. it is a library of info, who know what it holds. it could be just junk information or maybe a plot against god and jesus who knows. i like your thought lonegunmann, we need more true people like you out there. this world is a better place with you in it. i voted lonegunnman way above too.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by littlebird]

[edit on 2-11-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Speakeroftruth, and littlebird, thank you for your kind words they made me feel so good!
To know there those that feel truth also ahould give us all hope.

Speakeroftruth, your Avatar was a speaker of truth, he was killed for it. The Prince of Peace. If only he could be here now, I am sure most would not see him for who he is. We are in interseting times, may be the most interesting and important times in mans history. I dont believe this is the end os our journey though, it is the end of one journey and the beginning of a new book for mankind.

These time will temper us like the blade of the sword of justice. We will move forward to a new time where the spirit is more important than the ego and the material things.

It will get very dark before we have our dawn. In this darkness let us all gather our strength. May we all be blessed with our higher power, whatever that looks like in your interpritation.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
LoneGunman,you are right. Few would recognize Christ if he stood before their very eyes. I'd go so far as to say they would try to label him a "heretic," for what he taught and what is presented to the masses, at least from what I have gleaned, is two diametrically opposed things. Jesus was about love,forgiveness and grace... Where these people get this image of some kind of warring crusader,I don't know. I have a suspicion that the image of God from the Old Testament has stayed firm within the minds of "believers."

However, Jesus said that the "father" of the Jews "was Satan." What book did the Jews use? The talmud and the Old Testament. It gives a person reason to pause and think.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
You are all thinking secret Archives. The Archives and those contained in the Archives are not secret. Bur the Vaults contain a great plethera of Secrets Like.......

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
At one time the church believed in reincarnation, but too many of the poor were thinking it would be better if they tythed in another, more prosperous lifetime. So around 500 BCE the church decided you only get one life, one shot to learn the lesson of being human.

Well said on most of your post. It is only this small piece that I had a problem with. The theory that the Catholic Church at one time believed in reincarnation is misguided, especially if you use the date you have given. In 500 BC, the "church", as we know it, did not exist. In fact, the earliest mention of the words "Catholic church" were in a letter from St. Ignatius to the Smyrnaeans in the year 110. I assume you were referring to second Ecumenical Council of Constantinople then? This occured in 553 AD, and is generally considered by "New Agers" to be the time that the bible as we know it was decided upon and the reincarnation practices were thrown out. There was actually another meeting of this Council some years before, but they didn't cover reincarnation in either of those meetings. The contents have been recorded, you can check them.
I believe the confusion comes in the mention by the Council in the second meeting, of a man named Origen (hope I spelled that right) who they were condemning for his theories on the preexistence of a soul in heaven before it was born into a human body. But he never said this was a reoccuring process. In fact, Origen was against the concept of reincarnation. Below are some religious passages and quotes that came before the meeting of Constantine ever took place.

This one is pretty blunt on the beliefs of early Christians

"It is a cause for wonder that though they [the heathen] . . . say that souls pass and migrate into other bodies. . . . But let those who have not been taught doubt [the resurrection]. For us who have read the law, the prophets, the apostles, and the gospel, it is not lawful to doubt" (Belief in the Resurrection 65–66 [A.D. 380])

This is one of my favorites.

"Come now, if some philosopher affirms, as Laberius holds, following an opinion of Pythagoras, that a man may have his origin from a mule, a serpent from a woman, and with skill of speech twists every argument to prove his view, will he not gain an acceptance for it [among the pagans], and work in some conviction that on account of this, they should abstain from eating animal food? May anyone have the persuasion that he should abstain, lest, by chance, in his beef he eats some ancestor of his? But if a Christian promises the return of a man from a man, and the very actual Gaius [resurrected] from Gaius . . . they will not . . . grant him a hearing. If there is any ground for the moving to and fro of human souls into different bodies, why may they not return to the very matter they have left . . . ?" (Apology 48 [A.D. 197]).

And here is another outside source, but a more recent quote.

Response to REENCARNATION IN THE PRIMITIVE CHURCH
As a general rule when someone makes a claim like this the burdon of proof is on them to prove it, not us to disprove it. Let's see the evidence.
To the best of my knowledge, only Origen among the Church Fathers believed in reincarnation, which the Church has always regarded as a heresy. This is one of the reasons Origen was never canonized. I know of no teaching by any pope that embraced the theories of reincarnation.

The doctrine of reincarnation conflicts with the teachings of the Church on Heaven and Hell. For scripture quotations see the Gospel of St. Mathew, Chapter 25, verses 31-46; Chapter Five, verses 22 and 29; Chapter 13, verses 42-50.

There's an explicit statement that men die only once, in Hebrews 9:27

I hope this helps... again show what evidence do they have and we can discuss it.

In Christ, Bill

-- Bill Nelson (bnelson45@hotmail.com), December 07, 2003.

This is a pretty big issue apparently, as it is often cited as fact. Just thought I should set things straight. I liked your words though.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Scratch that.....

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I suppose it boils down to who you think the real Christians were. To me, the "church" didn't and still doesn't promote the true teachings of Christ. The Gnostics and the Cathars came closer than the "church" did, in my opinion. Again, I suppose it boils down to who you think the true Christians were.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There has been a rumour circulating for years that the Vatican hold the exact date
of the end of the world in their vaults.
This rumour was strong during the 70s although the last decade or so, I havent
heard much about it.
Has anyone else heard of this?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Flighty,yeah...It is said that "The Lady of Fatima" revealed the date of the end of the world. I have heard that it was supposedly sometime in 1985 that the world was supposed to end. Either we are so ignorant that we don't realize that the world has already ended, or the world hasn't ended yet. I am not sure which answer I am leaning towards yet.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I think the best secrets kept by the Vatican are more to do with its financial interests & adventures, and men have been hung to protect those.
Vatican Bank Scandal

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Shar_Chi could be. If that is the case,it's not very secret!!
I knew about the whole "God's Banker" scandel quite some time ago!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join