It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is the Vatican hiding

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 07:00 PM
link   
base on ProtoplasmicTraveler theory, the vatican maybe hiding the architects of our world, the secret society of the Roman Empire.

That's imo the most interesting conspiracy theory i've ever seen about who are the puppet masters ruling over the world at the top of the pyramid.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

When you apply Rome to most conspiracies throughout the centuries it does shed a lot of light on things.

Most theories really have a missing piece or two, where Rome is concerned it tends to nail down all the loose ends as well as provide the missing pieces at the same time.

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by mike_trivisonno
Mohammed developed Islam after being rejected by the Jews and Christians in the Arabian Peninsula. Islam is unrelated to Judaism and Christianity and worships a deity usurped from the Kabba. Islam is not an Abrahamic faith and muslims do not worship God.
And just how many omnipotent, omniscient, imortal, supreme beings are you suggesting are out there?

I would not presume to place limits on the infinite.

We should, however, at least be clear about what religions worship what deities and Islam does not worship the same deity as the Jews or the Christians. Muslims worship the Allah deity that was present in the Kabba prior to the invention of Islam.
And if Islam has a creation myth and Jews and Christians have a creation myth, whose deity created the universe? Did they do it together? Did Allah create the universe that the Muslims live in and a Judeo-Chrisitan god create the universe that you live in? And the two just happen to share some space? Or did your god create the universe, and the other guy's creation myth is a lie?

Just wondering how this works... One unknowable super-power, while still far fetched to many, is at least more palatable than two equally powerful beings, both being attributed with the same deeds.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by corsig

I've only just came across this thread and as yet haven't read all 6 pages...At the moment I am half way through (for the second time) Holy Blood Holy Grail. Interesting to say the least.

I am convinced the Vatican has held on to a massive secret since the days of Constantine and before. A secret that would destroy orthodox Christianity. I'm also convinced sects like the Knights Templer were privy to this secret and today that secret is shared by the Illuminati and privileged members of the Bilderburg group. I also believe Tony Blair's religious conversion was necessary to join this group. His pay-cheque for invading Iraq.

I'm also convinced that secret involves Aliens.

Have I lost the plot or what???

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by corsig
So do any of you think that they have anything there that might dispell any of the story of Jesus or any of the bible?

I do.

yer me too.....apparently, there was a "secret" gospel of Mark but it was deemed too gnostic and was omitted from the NT

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
I suspect that they have many texts relating to occult themes. Something they deem "dangerous" for the general public to know. Who exactly is it "dangerous for? Is it "dangerous" to us, or to their control?

[edit on 26-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

[edit on 26-10-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

That's what I think too.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Denythestatus,I would think,unfortunately, that the books at Alexandria probably perished in the fire. However, if,by some chance, someone was able to rescue some of the books, they have probably been confiscated by the "church."

As far as the library under the sphinx, I have yet to see any proof of it or any real attempt to find it. I think there is a possibility they have found it because you do know that they are building a twenty foot wall around Giza and limited tourists' exploration, don't you? However, nothing has been confirmed about what is so important that they have felt a need to build this wall.

Have you read Fingerprints Of The Gods Speaker'....If I'm not mistaken, "they" have mapped the ground surrounding the Spinx using one of them thingies that "see" below the earth and yes, there are chambers.

A Wall????!!!! ffs.

posted on Jan, 31 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by EdenKaia

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
At one time the church believed in reincarnation, but too many of the poor were thinking it would be better if they tythed in another, more prosperous lifetime. So around 500 BCE the church decided you only get one life, one shot to learn the lesson of being human.

Well said on most of your post. It is only this small piece that I had a problem with. The theory that the Catholic Church at one time believed in reincarnation is misguided......
I hope this helps... again show what evidence do they have and we can discuss it.

In Christ, Bill

-- Bill Nelson ([email protected]), December 07, 2003.

reluctant-messenger.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
It would be useful to be able to read all that material. However, what use would it be if we do not understand the material that is available. That does not believe every word of something because it is in a book, let alone The Book. The problem with today is people believe in an idea that they create because often the text they read is not necessarily understood. Often it is implied that there was an intention in the words that people should understand and interpret them a certain way. The problem with this is it is not the same interpretation that would have come about from reading the words with their appropriate denotation and definition. Words are the building blocks of communicable messages. Therefore, consistent understanding of word and word usage is necessary to understand the intended message.

Break bread

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I Vatican hides, avoids or probably has destroyed alter scenarios than there version.

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:12 PM
link   
These guys, could, potentially have hidden a lot, since… say… 1540

Jesuit Pope, Jesuits, seem to have got, very involved in things, over the years.

Is he the head of, The Roman Empire? Caesar?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

www.toughissues.org...

amazingdiscoveries.org...

posted on Jun, 7 2014 @ 07:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Essedarius
I think it's really worth stopping for a moment and listen to what Dalen has been trying to say this entire thread:

They're not hiding anything.

They're not stocking anything away and keeping horrific secrets from the rest of the world.

Like Dalen said, if you're really curious as to what's in there...get your PhD in reaaaaaally old languages and go read it.

I'll bet you dimes to donuts that you would be reaaaaaaally disappointed.

Which is why, with all due respect to Dalen, I don't really think it's worth doing.

It's much more intriguing to sit back and just KNOW that there is a dusty tome in the deepest depths of the Vatican that explains how they built the Hitlerbot 3000 and programmed it to seize power and destroy Judaism.

The reality? Probably a lot of books on how to grow wheat in an arid environment...

i think they are hiding a few things....pedophiles being one of them

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join