It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grills

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
cubic Zirconias. What are those? Does anyone have advice on which one is better to get?

They're synthetic diamonds created in a lab.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Grrr! Just google images Cubic Zirconia and click on the pic of the big gem.

There, above is a link to cubic Zirconia. It appears to be a popular substitute for diamond. It is a gem. So now the question is, should I spend $650 on a grill made of CZ or a diamond grill that looks EXACTLY the same yet costs more then twice as much? Need advice!

[edit on 1-9-2006 by Russian soldier]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Mods! Help! I've been trying to minimize the above thread with the advice you gave me, but it is still to big! Help me out!

Edit to add: Never mind. I took out the link. It didn't work for some reason anyway.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
this is how you resize

do the something like this

ats=800x600 img url here /ats

and put the [] around the ats parts.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a real diamond will have more uhh whats called? Flare? Fire?

ya know what i mean it blings out more imo.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   
depth.

Not that I'd ever do a one-line post.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

depth.

Not that I'd ever do a one-line post.

????????????????????????????????????????? What do you mean by "depth"

lol, I am also not making a one line post. Its so easy, lol.......write a one liner, then make a new line where you state "I'm not making a one line post! " LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
a real diamond will have more uhh whats called? Flare? Fire?

ya know what i mean it blings out more imo.

Actually, they're pretty much the same looking, and even experts have to do tests to figure out if its diamond or CZ.

So the big question: Get diamond or CZ grill? Which would you rather get (if you wouldn't want one, pretend)

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Well, if you're getting the grill to show off your money power and such, anything less than real diamond wouldn't be 'gangsta'.

As a matter of fact, even considering getting anything less than real diamond would make you a "fake-ass nigga".

Wow soldier, I thought you was on some ol' gangsta shi*

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Well, if you're getting the grill to show off your money power and such, anything less than real diamond wouldn't be 'gangsta'.

As a matter of fact, even considering getting anything less than real diamond would make you a "fake-ass nigga".

Wow soldier, I thought you was on some ol' gangsta shi*

I is. I'm da nigga in charge! Anyway, I'm probably gonna get da $1350 diamond grill..............after I go to the jeweler. I will see what they got, how much it costs, etc, etc. Damn, I better get working on my rap album! I need money!

If I only had money, I'd get myself the ultimate chain.........made of gold witha giant G pendent with the russian flag in diamonds which are colored like the flag is. That would cost alot, maybe up to $5000! But that would be important. Cuz basically I'll be walking with a chain on which has the Russian flag on it!...........................but for now I can only dream about that..............gotta get dat grill and get to working on my supermarket job, my rap album, and my prepaidlegal bussiness.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Can you say? Wanksta. Fake diamonds, HAHA that is by far the funniest thing in this thread to date.

Just don't Get them, Don't front because you don't have the loot to get the real thing.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
I want crazy laser eyes, I wonder if I could get a date with those.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
Can you say? Wanksta. Fake diamonds, HAHA that is by far the funniest thing in this thread to date.

Just don't Get them, Don't front because you don't have the loot to get the real thing.

[edit on 1-9-2006 by SpittinCobra]

I don't think the grill that I want to get is fake, the N77 which costs $1350. Did you check out the website on which its on?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Spittincobra, I don't get it. First your "location" was Chicago, now its North Las Vegas, did you move or something?

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   

I will see what they got, how much it costs, etc, etc. Damn, I better get working on my rap album! I need money!

If I only had money, I'd get myself the ultimate chain.........made of gold witha giant G pendent with the russian flag in diamonds which are colored like the flag is. That would cost alot, maybe up to $5000! But that would be important. Cuz basically I'll be walking with a chain on which has the Russian flag on it!...........................but for now I can only dream about that..............gotta get dat grill and get to working on my supermarket job, my rap album, and my prepaidlegal bussiness.

Then, you'll be broke from spending all of your money on a grill. At least your face will have a few extra sparkles. I think the pont is to show that they have so much money that rappers can afford the grill and not have it impact their income. Sounds to me like you should save every penny for something important.

posted on Sep, 1 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Spittincobra, I don't get it. First your "location" was Chicago, now its North Las Vegas, did you move or something?

I did move, thanks for noticing.

I'm just saying, don't get fake stuff claiming to be hard. It old and easy to do online.

Save your cash and get the real thing. If your going to do it, do it right.

Don't think people will just let you pass them bye with out trying to feel for weakness and take what ever you have earned. As hard as you may think you are there is some one else meaner. That you can take to the bank.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

[

I is. I'm da nigga in charge! Anyway, I'm probably gonna get da $1350 diamond grill..............after I go to the jeweler. I will see what they got, how much it costs, etc, etc. Damn, I better get working on my rap album! I need money!

I'll give you some money not to release a Rap Album if the illest rap battle ever thread is anything to go by.

Honestly you are terrible.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Hold on a minute there buckaroo. If Eminem can make it as a white rapper, Russian Soldier may have the "Russian rapper" novelty. Kinda like MC Paul Barman. He may make it to the first album, but nothing after that.

I don't know how many people I've met who insist on making a living as a rapper, or a pro skater, or something equally unlikely. So far, they've all become plumbers, web designers, and, well, a 24 year old guy who sleeps on couches with the slim hope of becoming a pro skater.

Russian Soldier appears to have some artistic talent. I'd say he would have a better chance in art school. He does seem to have a desire to join military service though, so, if he makes it, who knows.

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra

I did move, thanks for noticing.

I'm just saying, don't get fake stuff claiming to be hard. It old and easy to do online.

Save your cash and get the real thing. If your going to do it, do it right.

Don't think people will just let you pass them bye with out trying to feel for weakness and take what ever you have earned. As hard as you may think you are there is some one else meaner. That you can take to the bank.

yeah, I feel ya. I knows what you mean. Thanks. I know to be careful. I will check the credibility of the website. One thing that caught my attention is THE WEBSITE ITSELF STATES THAT IT HAS BEEN WRITTEN ABOUT IN XXL AND OTHER MAGAZINES. If so, that could make it credible, but yeah, I will think twice before doing anything. And I am gonna go to the jeweler, who maybe will tell me if this site is credible. I will also see what grills he himself has. And yeah, it is hella easy to fake anything on the net. I'll be looking around for a while. I'm not one who buys as soon as he sees good. He CHECKS the ups and downs, investigates, etc.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by buckaroo

[

I'll give you some money not to release a Rap Album if the illest rap battle ever thread is anything to go by.

Honestly you are terrible.

Well first of all, you should've mentioned that on the illest battle thread, not a thread about grills, which has already gone so off topic that it is talking about Jaws, streetfights, and driveby's

Second, I am pretty new to this, so don't expect Tupac type rhymes. I've been writing rap songs for only about 7 months, and I've been actually rapping freestyle only 1 or 2 months. The raps you saw on the beginning of the "illest rap battle" thread were my first kind ever typed up straight out of my head, posted on Chat. Yeah, I bet they did suck. Now notice how when I wrote the second 2, they were a million times better. Did you notice improvement? I did. I've been writing better songs and fixing up old ones. The more I practice, the more I improve. When I walk down the street, see something, etc, I get ideas. I write em down sometimes. Sometimes I add them into a song. Sometimes I get a bunch of ideas with a main idea to create a song. And no comments about how much I suck are gonna stop me from doing this. See, I wanna have some fun before I go to Russian army. That is gonna be alot of hard, dangerous work. So for now, for at least 6 months, I wanna actually have fun. Moving to an apartment, hanging out with homies, etc. A rap album being made would be great. And don't think I'm rushing-I'm taking my time. I have lots of people supporting me on this, I have people who are gonna be rapping with me on my album, I'm gonna get hooked up with a DJ and some other stuff. My bussiness partner is gonna hook me up with this one dude he knows who knows people who work at a radio station, at recording studios, and actual rappers. Gonna try to get hooked up with those. My songs will be fixed, beats fixed and perfected. For now I'm gonna keep practicing and practicing. We'll see how it turns out.

See, how it all begun was it begun with me rapping along to the songs I listened. One day, I decided I wanted my own stuff. Furthermore, I wanted to rap about Russia and show my rep for Russia. I realized I could actually make something. Luckily I met people who have the equipment to record and make beats. And is how I began.

I'm gonna give this a try. We'll see how this turns out.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join