It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grills

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   
Anybody here wear a grill? It is a mouthpiece made of silver or gold which slips on your teeth. Quit expensive. I'm thinking of getting one, planning to spend about $300-$400 on it.

In case you don't know how a grill looks, here's a picture

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   
hahaha haahah ahahahahah

ahhaha ahhhhhhhhh ahhaahahaha

agagadhsjkf gagaga fagajaja ghagagahahahahah ah ah ahhahaha

agagahahahahahaha ha ah ha ah hah ah haha hah ha ha h ha hahahha

wheeeeeew.

i know my lil brother (13) and his friends all want one.

whats wrong with having shiney white teef?

and how can you get a 300-400 grill?
I mean if ya wanna be a ballah n all gotta have major bling bling grill rolf

sorry but man i think they are stupid.

like mullets

granted i like paul wall music. but mmm fads.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
now, why would anyone put those things on their teeth?
it just.. it looks ridiculous.

i don't get it.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Id rather spend the cash on a tatt.

Whatever floats your boat though mate.

posted on Aug, 23 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
i just wonder.
when does one use those?
like.. "hey, i'm going out with some friends, i need those.. fake metal teeth."

or is it like all the time, or what?
can't be very comfortable, though, can it? and it certainly must be confusing having those on while trying to eat/drink. :p

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by motvilje
i just wonder.
when does one use those?
like.. "hey, i'm going out with some friends, i need those.. fake metal teeth."

or is it like all the time, or what?
can't be very comfortable, though, can it? and it certainly must be confusing having those on while trying to eat/drink. :p

No, it is not just metal teeth. It is diamonds and/or silver and/or gold. It displays your POWER, your MONEY, etc. It gives a BETTER impression of you. My style is the streets, and we wear ALOT of JEWELRY, which includes chains, blings, rings, bracelets, and GRILLS. And no, I'm not buying no ordinary silver or gold grill. I'm buying a Diamond shining grill, which can cost anywhere from $400 to $1000.

I'm also planning on getting a new chain made of gold with a pendent that has the letter G and a mini Russian flag in the backround, with white, blue, and red diamonds for the colors of the flag. THAT would be a very expensive thing, more the $1000, but it is important, cuz it is a way of representing my country, and showing that I CAN afford it

Oh, and you use them whenever you want. Whenever you walk/drive around, just open your mouth, and the sunlight will illuminate the dark

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Id rather spend the cash on a tatt.

Whatever floats your boat though mate.

Now, Tattoos, is something I DON'T want.

Oh, and they are confortable, when you go to a jeweler, he makes a mold of all your teeth, and the grill is made to FIT those teeth. You are not supposed to wear it all day, anyway, and you are not supposed to wear it when you eat, either.

There is nothing like opening your mouth and blinding someone with all the light that comes from all those diamonds

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I hated the way mouth guards felt when I played softball, so I don't think I would like those.

I don't think it gives a better impression, but that's just me. It reminds me of the time this guy came up to me and my step-sister saying "Hey babes, wanna see my gold teeth?"
We said "Um...no!" and walked away.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by snowflake_obsidian
I hated the way mouth guards felt when I played softball, so I don't think I would like those.

I don't think it gives a better impression, but that's just me. It reminds me of the time this guy came up to me and my step-sister saying "Hey babes, wanna see my gold teeth?"
We said "Um...no!" and walked away.

Remember, before a grill is made for you, they get a mold of your teeth. Therefore, the grill will fit CONFORTABLY on your teeth, cuz the grill is made for YOUR OWN teeth.

watch the music video GRILLZ by Nelly and Paul Wall.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by Russian soldierNo, it is not just metal teeth. It is diamonds and/or silver and/or gold. It displays your POWER, your MONEY, etc. It gives a BETTER impression of you.

Dude if you need something like that to denote your power or authority then you have none. If powers what your after then respect, compassion, wisdom and a good right hook will get you there faster than metal teeth.
But like i said earlier each to their own, just dont fall into the trap of believing that how you look to others will ever gain you anything but fleeting kudo's from your peers and uncontrolled giggling from every one else. No insult intended.

Peace
M4S

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Why not become a dealer?

Your grill will be cheaper and you can make loads of money off your friends and family.....

It's an ad from last months issue of HQ. It's a trade magazine sent to owners of "Headshops". I have a subscription.... LOL

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I am sorry and don't mean to offend anyone here, but that is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen.

:shk:

I have no idea hwere they come up with some of this stuff these days.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Mechanic 32, I've got to agree with you 100% on this one.....

It's crazy what people will spend their money on!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Dude if you need something like that to denote your power or authority then you have none. If powers what your after then respect, compassion, wisdom and a good right hook will get you there faster than metal teeth.
But like i said earlier each to their own, just dont fall into the trap of believing that how you look to others will ever gain you anything but fleeting kudo's from your peers and uncontrolled giggling from every one else. No insult intended.

Peace
M4S

Unless you're Jaws from James Bond.. then your grills get you street cred.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r

Unless you're Jaws from James Bond.. then your grills get you street cred.

Except Bond kicked his a#$, without grills just smarts!!

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
WEll imagine if James Bond had grills.. he'd be unstoppable especially if Q made them they'd have LAZERRRS! and he'd get the ladies.

posted on Aug, 25 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
whats wrong with having shiney white teef?

Perhaps, therein lies the need? lol

Originally posted by Russian soldier
It displays your POWER, your MONEY, etc. It gives a BETTER impression of you.

Carley Simon has a song just for you.

It sure doesn't seem to be giving a better impression of you here!

My style is the streets, and we wear ALOT of JEWELRY, which includes chains, blings, rings, bracelets, and GRILLS.

And your style has always made scruffs on the street a lot less time consuming..

Am quite curious ......... what is your profession of income?

Misfit

[edit on 25/8/06 by Misfit]

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by Russian soldierNo, it is not just metal teeth. It is diamonds and/or silver and/or gold. It displays your POWER, your MONEY, etc. It gives a BETTER impression of you.

Peace
M4S

I got plenty of respect on the streets already. A diamond grill will simply spice me up. Its just something I like. We can't all like the same things, you know. Like someone here suggested tattoos. I don't like those. We all have our own tastes. To some this may sound rediculous, to some it is awesome. I LOVE jewelry, and a grill is to become one of my accessories

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

No, it is not just metal teeth. It is diamonds and/or silver and/or gold. It displays your POWER, your MONEY, etc...... I'm buying a Diamond shining grill, which can cost anywhere from $400 to $1000.

I'm also planning on getting a new chain made of gold with a pendent that has the letter G and a mini Russian flag in the backround, with white, blue, and red diamonds for the colors of the flag. THAT would be a very expensive thing, more the $1000, but it is important, cuz it is a way of representing my country, and showing that I CAN afford it

It displays your power and money on your teeth, where it does you no good. Why not just fold up $100 dollar bills and stick em under your lips. I thought that money had the purpose of acting as an intermediary between work and something useful. Then again I think taxes prove that wrong.

posted on Aug, 26 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Remember, before a grill is made for you, they get a mold of your teeth. Therefore, the grill will fit CONFORTABLY on your teeth, cuz the grill is made for YOUR OWN teeth.

watch the music video GRILLZ by Nelly and Paul Wall.

I have seen the video and I know that they mold it to fit your teeth. It doesn't matter, it would most likely still feel unnatural sitting there in your mouth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join