It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grills

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

this thread has really made me laugh

but..fair play to you russian soldier, youve taken it all in good spirits and i respect that.

Good luck with your rap career mate and your military service.

your alright mate and actually pretty funny.

peace dude and may just a little bit of advice, i would try and leave the violence and weapons out of your lyrics, i think youll have more sucess with going against that whole 'gangster vibe'.

laters man.

Some songs will be about life itself, some about hos, some about cash, some about war and army, some about mobs, and some about violence. I gotta have violence in my songs, but don't worry, I ain't gonna have TOO MUCH. I will have good, sad songs too.

Pretty much the same as Tupac-he, too wrote sometimes violent songs, sometimes emotional. And it all worked out to reach BOTH AUDIENCES (reach da Gs out there who want gangsta rhymes, and the normal civillians with emotional songs about the reality of life, etc)

Tupac is actually one of my few rolemodels. And he didn't wear a grill

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Microphonic yet?

Today, before work, I went to school first, plus did counseling, and made it to the bank to deposit a check. I barely made it to work on time. I MUST get dat mike sometime this week. I will. I REALLY WANT TO!

Oh, a quick question: Are those $15 mikes really good enough? Or must I spend more for a good mike?

I'll get dat mike. I set aside some cash for it. Tomorrow, too, I will start work a bit later during da day, so tomorrow is another good opportunity to get that mike. But I gotta wake up early enough, make sure the person drivin me to work drops me off at an electronics store first, etc

REMEMBER: If I had MY OWN CAR, I would have gotten a Mike by now. I don't have one yet, but I know I should get one. My grandfather is thinking about giving his old crappy car to me (he got another one that's crappy too, but not as crappy
) And don't think I'm in luck-that car isn't worth any more then $200 (sarcasm, but you get how crappy it is) Well, I guess FOR NOW, as long as it can get me to places, I think it'll work. I don't need or have enough money for an Escalate or Hummer on 26 inch spinnaz cuz I ain't got a good payin job yet, and second cuz I'm goin to da Russian army pretty soon. I may consider "dreaming" about dat when I'm done with the Russian army
WOAH! MADE MYSELF LAUGH! AND YOU KNOW THAT WHEN YOU MAKE YOURSELF LAUGH THAT THE JOKE REALLY IS FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
my 15 dollar mic works fine; for podcasting, and for yelling @ noobz on CS:S.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
get a car instead of a grill.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Get a car with a grill !!!

Now thats gangsta.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Look russian, I found a video of you and paul wall hanging out together!

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I like it where he kicks it with Mike Jones better.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
www.youtube.com...

Look russian, I found a video of you and paul wall hanging out together!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That was hilarious! Almost made me piss my pants from laughter! Hahahahahahaa

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
my 15 dollar mic works fine; for podcasting, and for yelling @ noobz on CS:S.

How 'bout fo makin songs and messin 'round wit dat music makah? I doesn't wants to get a mike twice. I wanna know what's da LEAST I should spend on a mike dat I can use fo both podcasts and da songz.

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
it records fine, you heard my podcast no?

once you put beats into it you just ampifly the voice or lower the beats, not hard really

audacity ftw

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
If you're serious about getting a decent mic for recording vocals, I'd recommend one of these.

[edit on 8/9/06 by Implosion]

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
the 15 dollah mic will work fine

mines a logitech headset.

posted on Sep, 9 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Man they had a music awards on tv last night, think it was a repeat of peoples choice or something. All these wanka's wearing grills, they not only looked stoopid but you could hardly understand a word they said.
Ive heard ketamine will do the same thing to you and cost a hell of a lot less, plus it wears off.

posted on Sep, 10 2006 @ 02:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Implosion
If you're serious about getting a decent mic for recording vocals, I'd recommend one of these.

[edit on 8/9/06 by Implosion]

How much does it cost? Can I get in regular stores like Radioshack or Walmart?

posted on Sep, 12 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
.......... the ultimate in Rap software:

Originally posted by Russian soldier
How 'bout fo makin songs and messin 'round wit dat music makah? I doesn't wants to get a mike twice. I wanna know what's da LEAST I should spend on a mike dat I can use fo both podcasts and da songz.

fo, wit, dat, da,

You really have no clue, outside of your own little wanna be rapper world, how blatantly ignorant you and everyone like you make yourself sound, do you.

Misfit

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit
.......... the ultimate in Rap software:

fo, wit, dat, da,

You really have no clue, outside of your own little wanna be rapper world, how blatantly ignorant you and everyone like you make yourself sound, do you.

Misfit

Ignorant? You are da ignorant one. Why? For calling my work, interests, and styles "ignorant". Seriously, ya can't get any more ignorant then dat!

So tell me.............why am I ignorant? I already told ya why you is

And if its my "street" words that I use, I can say whatever I want
I wanna say "dat", "cuz", "homie", etc I can. I see no ignorance in dat. And I ain't no wannabe, cuz technically, there is nothing that I ain't trying to be that I'm not. I want to be a Russian soldier-which I will become. I am already a G, and if you don't think so, ask anyone around me. I'm offering for you to come to MY HOOD any day and any time and ask about me. If you don't wanna come, datz your problem. But don't say that I havn't offered ya evidence about WHO I AM. Cuz I CAN back my stuff up. I don't say what I can't back up and I don't be lying or snitchin. Dat ain't me

And if you trippin about what I say in my raps, guess what? We (rappers and any other singaz) can say WHATEVER WE WANT in our songs. We don't have to say everything TRUE in our songs. We don't have to say everything FALSE in our songs.

And remember, I don't really consider my self a rapper. I consider myself a soldier. Datz my thing. Rappin is just another hobby of mine. Just like drawing, and exercizing.

Hmmmmmmmm........or maybe I'm ignorant cuz I wanna get a grill?

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:26 AM
link   
i'd just like to state that me
being lyserigca
i love
cheettos
they are the shiznititiblebambittle

that is all i have to offer.

thank ou and good nitw

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Wow, this thread is hilarious.

I don't think I'd ever get a 'grill' , I had braces - that's as close as I ever want to get.
But I do understand that angle of culture. Some people do tats, some people pierce, some do jewelry.
There's another rising culture of 'body modding' pretty interesting stuff they're doing - inserting magnets near nerve clusters to add a sixth sense, and making keloids. Weird but fascinating stuff.

Get the grill you want russian_soldier! And then bite through a spoon!

No but seriously, do what you want, it's your mouth.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Lysergic, you reminded me of a joke....

Why does Snoop Dogg carry an umbrella?

Fo Drizzle

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tsiv
Wow, this thread is hilarious.

I don't think I'd ever get a 'grill' , I had braces - that's as close as I ever want to get.
But I do understand that angle of culture. Some people do tats, some people pierce, some do jewelry.
There's another rising culture of 'body modding' pretty interesting stuff they're doing - inserting magnets near nerve clusters to add a sixth sense, and making keloids. Weird but fascinating stuff.

Get the grill you want russian_soldier! And then bite through a spoon!

No but seriously, do what you want, it's your mouth.

LOL! I don't know if I wanna bite through a spoon, fo da sake of my teeth and fo da sake of my grill . LOL

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join