It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grills

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Hold on a minute there buckaroo. If Eminem can make it as a white rapper, Russian Soldier may have the "Russian rapper" novelty. Kinda like MC Paul Barman. He may make it to the first album, but nothing after that.

I don't know how many people I've met who insist on making a living as a rapper, or a pro skater, or something equally unlikely. So far, they've all become plumbers, web designers, and, well, a 24 year old guy who sleeps on couches with the slim hope of becoming a pro skater.

Russian Soldier appears to have some artistic talent. I'd say he would have a better chance in art school. He does seem to have a desire to join military service though, so, if he makes it, who knows.

What do you mean "if he makes it"? I am gonna be in the Russian army for sure. That is the most important thing. But while I'm not there, I'll be doing this. I'm not promising that I'm gonna become a rapper, matter of fact that can't be my career,...for example: lets say my album is a hit, I'll still go to the Russian army. While there, when I have time I may write songs, etc etc etc, once in a while I will make an album, but I won't be able to devote all my time to it. Its good to be involved in several things at once: When one backfires, you can just continue with the others. Once again, its something I'm trying, and I got nothing to lose.

Anyway, why are you guys talking about rapping on THIS THREAD? Wrong thread!
Go to illest rap battle or YOU THINK YOU CAN RAP? Or make a new thread. Woah, this thread is off the hook! lol. I think this thread should be in the Guenis book of world records as the most off topic thread!

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I meant if you make it out of the Army......
I have confidence in your getting in.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   
random fact: I used to way wear gold caps on my teeth waay back in 1992-1994

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
There you go, wait till you get out of the army, then spend your army money on NICE stuff.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I'm not expecting to GET OUT of the army. I'm always prepared for the worst-in this case, too. I wanna enjoy what I got RIGHT NOW, cuz tomorrow, you never know...........

I'm not afraid to die-but I'm afraid to NOT GET THE CHANCE to do my thing, you know what I mean? And my thing is to join the Russian army-so basically dying BEFORE the army would be the worst thing. But even if it did happen, I'd take it like a man and not trip-death could come at any moment. That would suck though.

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Oh finally! Great news for me at last. I won't have to spend $1350 on a Diamond grill anymore. See, I was talking to my Afghan friend who has an Afghan friend who runs a jewelry shop. His friend gives him discounts and will give me a discount too, cuz I'm his homie. He himself got a gold grill with a few diamonds FOR ONLY $200!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cuz the guy gave him a discount. He told me I can get my grill for less then $1000! And I won't have to worry, it will be REAL diamonds-his friend is HIS friend and.........you know what I mean. And I can even discuss getting me a custom gold chain with a pendent with a big G and a Russian flag made of diamonds on it! Yay! I'm in luck

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
There you go, wait till you get out of the army, then spend your army money on NICE stuff.

Army money? What army money? They pay little, if anything. Besides, you arn't supposed to join the army for money-cuz your life isn't worth any amount of money, on the other hand, if you join the army to protect and serve your country, that's a different story.

posted on Sep, 5 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
all this talk of blowing 1k on a grill, but nothing about getting a 15 dollah mic. . . SHEESH!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
all this talk of blowing 1k on a grill, but nothing about getting a 15 dollah mic. . . SHEESH!

I'm gonna get the mike, no problem. Lemme check my work schedule, but PERHAPS tomorrow I'll have time to stop before work at some electronics store and get a mike. Trust me, I need one, first of all to do my "rapcast"
and also to combine with music maker to fool around with beats and some little raps before I do the REAL THING! I'm so excited!

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Dude, (Russian Soldier)

If your gonna get a grill embedded with precious minerals, go with the latest "Stalactite" grill made of your choice of plastic or real calcium carbonate.

For the guy who wants to show power, it is much better than diamonds which are just for show. Wouldn't it be better to have these over your chops to show your power through ferocity?

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Hahah give me a break. Instead of buying a 'Grill' just because you heard some trendy song that came out in the states way before you heard it maybe you should go to school and get an education.

Last time i checked, every hot girl i knows thinks its disgusting. Any self respecting person wouldnt get that done to his mouth. I guess that explains you.

you are the definition of wanksta

[edit on 7-9-2006 by nephyx]

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 09:09 AM
link   
He might get a 14 year-old hood-rat obsessed with 50 cent.

As for self respecting girls.....no such luck.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier

Originally posted by motvilje
i just wonder.
when does one use those?
like.. "hey, i'm going out with some friends, i need those.. fake metal teeth."

or is it like all the time, or what?
can't be very comfortable, though, can it? and it certainly must be confusing having those on while trying to eat/drink. :p

No, it is not just metal teeth. It is diamonds and/or silver and/or gold. It displays your POWER, your MONEY, etc. It gives a BETTER impression of you. My style is the streets, and we wear ALOT of JEWELRY, which includes chains, blings, rings, bracelets, and GRILLS. And no, I'm not buying no ordinary silver or gold grill. I'm buying a Diamond shining grill, which can cost anywhere from $400 to $1000.

I'm also planning on getting a new chain made of gold with a pendent that has the letter G and a mini Russian flag in the backround, with white, blue, and red diamonds for the colors of the flag. THAT would be a very expensive thing, more the $1000, but it is important, cuz it is a way of representing my country, and showing that I CAN afford it

Oh, and you use them whenever you want. Whenever you walk/drive around, just open your mouth, and the sunlight will illuminate the dark

Material possesions don't equal power, If you think you diamond teeth makes you a better person your a moron.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I'm gonna get the mike, no problem. Lemme check my work schedule, but PERHAPS tomorrow I'll have time to stop before work at some electronics store and get a mike. Trust me, I need one, first of all to do my "rapcast" and also to combine with music maker to fool around with beats and some little raps before I do the REAL THING! I'm so excited!

this thread has really made me laugh

but..fair play to you russian soldier, youve taken it all in good spirits and i respect that.

Good luck with your rap career mate and your military service.

your alright mate and actually pretty funny.

peace dude and may just a little bit of advice, i would try and leave the violence and weapons out of your lyrics, i think youll have more sucess with going against that whole 'gangster vibe'.

laters man.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Yeah, especially stay away from the gangsta sh*t if you've never been a gangsta (ie.. shot someone, sold crack, are black, or have black friends who tell you your close enough)

Rap about what you know.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Yeah, especially stay away from the gangsta sh*t if you've never been a gangsta (ie.. shot someone, sold crack, are black, or have black friends who tell you your close enough)

Rap about what you know.

There are different definitions of gangsta, but being black isn't one of em
. I guess everyone has their own definition, but mine is havin respect, havin a "big group, not exactly a gang, but you get the idea" of homies, breaking faces of haters and keeping it real, not taking crap from assholes. Datz gangsta! To me. Sellin crack will get me to jail, shootin someone OUTSIDE OF WAR is also a fast way to jail. And, yeah, I DO have black friends who call me their BROTHA. Cuz I keep it real and always got their backs. I is like a brothah to my homies. We all brothaz. If its a person who I can't trust or someone who will dump me when I'm jumped by a gang to save his own life, or if he lies and stuff or is dishonest and/or disloyal, he ain't gonna be my homie. I'm a gangsta, but I'm also SMART. Sellin drugs ain't gangsta-its tryin to make cash, in a dumb way. I've never heard of anyone sell drugs and succeed. Killin someone is an "all depends" situation. If dat fool shoot yo wife and kids, then you gotta shoot him. But if he stole yo crack or yo girl slept wit him (what if she didn't even tell him dat she gots a man?), or he wearing a blue or red bandana, dat ain't reason to kill. And gettin shot ain't gonna make you a gansta. So, I consider myself a gangsta. But me, I like being soldier better then being gangsta. Datz a fact

Man, someone look up da word "gangsta" NOT GANGSTER in da dictionary.

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by ben91069
Dude, (Russian Soldier)

If your gonna get a grill embedded with precious minerals, go with the latest "Stalactite" grill made of your choice of plastic or real calcium carbonate.

For the guy who wants to show power, it is much better than diamonds which are just for show. Wouldn't it be better to have these over your chops to show your power through ferocity?

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But sorry, you can't make me do a one line post
better luck next time

posted on Sep, 7 2006 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Microphonic yet?

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
Hahah give me a break. Instead of buying a 'Grill' just because you heard some trendy song that came out in the states way before you heard it maybe you should go to school and get an education.

Last time i checked, every hot girl i knows thinks its disgusting. Any self respecting person wouldnt get that done to his mouth. I guess that explains you.

you are the definition of wanksta

[edit on 7-9-2006 by nephyx]

I have an education, thank you very much. I've been a straight A student from 7th grade ( 6th grade was all Bs, how sad) till now. I skipped a grade (when I came here, they put me a grade behind cuz I didn't know English, that sucked) due to my hard efforts in homeschool, I passed the Exit Exam, and now I will graduate in about 6 months and nothing can stop me. Oh, and da girl ain't gonna be worrying about my grill when she's ridin me
hell, even da chicks sometimes wear grills.

MUSIC VIDEO GRILLS? Nah man, I was thinkin about gettin a grill WAY before dat music video came out. Dat music video didn't make me wanna get a grill any more then I already wanted. I'm doin it FO MYSELF, NOT FO OTHERS, and I don't give a (bad word) what people got to say 'bout it. After all, if I WAS doin it to SHOW OFF, etc, wouldn't I have listened to you guys by now and forgotten about gettin a grill? Yeah, so there you have it. Everybody has their own fashion/style.

Wanksta, eh? Come to my hood and see how many people there think I'm wanksta. YOu ain't even met me before and know VERY LIL 'bout me. How y'gonna think I is wanksta? But no hard feelings, I understand dat some people think everybody dat ain't black and is wearin saggy pants, white Ts, Nikes, and tipped caps and bandanas, and sport jewelry including grills are Wankstas. Now, why don't you find out the defintion of WANKSTA?
hehe. I'm havin fun on this thread

posted on Sep, 8 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Material possesions don't equal power, If you think you diamond teeth makes you a better person your a moron.

You are absolutely right. And my example about power was just an example, which was more associated to MONEY and not POWER. One thing a grill can do (about which I don't really care) is show that you can actually afford one. But I don't really care about that, neither am I braggin about dat. I'm gettin a grill cuz TO ME, IT LOOKS COOL. CUZ I LIKE IT. How many times do I have to repeat dat? Sheesh!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join