It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grills

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett
oh..and by the way....

On, and Fett, your girlfriend "eternity" ring is the worst example of comparing a ring to a grill that you can come up with, cuz THERE ARE DIFFERENT F*ING DIAMONDS, WHICH MEANS DIFFERENT PRICES! I MYSELF KNOW THAT SOME LITTLE DIAMONDS CAN COST MORE THEN A BUNCH OF OTHER ONES.

no, comparing your grill to a diamond encrusted F*ING bread roll would have been worse, although some what more practical and visually pleasing.

i doubt that any of the diamonds you will see in the 'grills' of any of the people you know are real, simply because your 400$ - 1000$ isnt going to get you more than 1 or 2 real ones that are very small.

You may like to visit this website for some 'cool' ideas (not)

www.chavscum.com

Not me, nor anyone I know wear FAKE jewels on our grills!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I gave some links to website as evidence THAT YOU CAN get diamond grills for 700-1300 dollars. Or were you to busy to look at my link? Yeah, *sarcasm* good excuse. And thinking that every place sells stuff for the same price is ignorance. Once again, I have to repeat that the diamonds in some grills are more expensive then in others, and others might have smaller/thinner ones. The same goes for that ring of yours.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Your BS about me gettin laughed at is also total ignorance-I live in a place where MANY MANY people wear grills. I have never seen anyone getting laughed at for wearing a grill.

i would be more concerned about what's going to happen if you fall off your bmx and land on your face, or somebody punches you in the teeth?

but in fairness, at least you will be able to find all your teeth as the 'grill' will collect them.

I have a further couple of questions:-

Q.Do u live in an area with a high population of blind people?

Q.Have you considered getting a pitbull or a rotweiller to complete the look?

Q.Do they do 'grills' in Burberry?

Q.Do you or any of your friends with 'grills' have 'rap off's' in the park?

Q.Have you or do you refer to friends as 'G'

Q.Have you ever considered doing a 'drive by' or 'popping a cap' in some fools ass?

Q.Do you and your friends refer to the area in which you live as 'the hood'?

Q.Have you considered investing in stocks or shares in stead of a 'grill'?

Q.Do you consider it strange that absolutley nobody accept a few rappers where 'grills'?

Q.Do you own a 'soverign' ring?

Q.Which would you prefer to be seen in a) a porsche 911 b) a 'grill'?

Q.Would your 'grill' be as effective at moving cattle out of the way on a farm track against that of a 'grill' fitted to the front of a toyota 4*4?

Q.Have you thought of the problems wearing a 'grill' could cause at airports when you go through the buzzer thingy?

Q.Have you considered saving the money you were going to spend on a 'grill' to invest in the equipment and training to make 'grills' ? Seriously, i would entertain it, if all the people you know want/have them you could make some serious cash dude and then be able to wear one as a form of self marketing, maybe with your phone number across it in diamonds?

I have never seen anyone getting laughed at for wearing a grill.

come to europe, i'll find you thousands of people to form a cue.

Answers:

A: No, I don't
A:No, but I want a German Shepherd! I love them!
A:What is Burberry?
A:Me and my homies rap alot. I'm about to release my OWN rap album. I have written the songs, and am gonna record them and make beats for them. We'll see how that goes.
A:Yup
A:I don't wanna kill anyone here, but in the war while fighting for Russia, I will. Unless someone kills a loved one. But then, rather then being stupid and murdering the person and getting life in prison, I will send a "torpedo" at the person. However, if a person BEATS UP a friend, me and/or my "soldiers" (depending how many people the attackers have) will beat them up without using weapons (unless they themselves use weapons) If a person messes with any of my homies, I MIGHT do a drive by with a pellet rifle or pistol and shoot them in the kneecap. I might. Or I might be too pist and just run up and knock them out. Either way, no one messes with my friends and family and gets away with it.
A:I refer only to RUSSIA as the hood. Well, I sometimes for fun refer to where I'm stayin at as da "hood". But that's not important, cuz I'm getting to Russia in a few months. Home sweet home! No place like home! Aw, how I miss Russia. I can't wait! I'll come back to visit,.............once in a while,,,,,,,,,,er once a year or somethin. Not while in the army, though. Cuz we can't visit places while in training/war.
A:I am in a partnership working for a networking bussiness called Prepaidlegal. Go to www.prepaidlegal.com for more info. But no, I dont invest in stock.
A:REALLY??!!!?!?!??!? Woah, man, are you serious? HELLA people wear grills! Gimme a break, goddamnit. HELLA people wear grills. Aw, you can't be serious.
hahahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaaha. Damn. That question was so funny *Do you consider it strange that absolutley nobody accept a few rappers where 'grills'?* HAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! That is so funny! And rediculous at the same time. hahahahahahahahah

A:I don't have any rings right now, but plan to getting some with diamonds on em and gold sometime in the future. Not right now. I'm not a millionaire, you know
. Im being sarcastic. lol.
A: At the driver's seat? If not, rather have a grill. If IN the driving seat, then I'd prefer the Porsche.
A:Hahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahahahahah
A: I'll take it off when goin through the metal detector. Put it with the luggage.
A: I neither know how to, nor have the time/ or desire to do so. I have plenty of stuff already such as my current job at PW supermarket, my rap album whose making is in progress, my russian army comic in progress, my Prepaid legal bussiness stuff, and LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST, my upcoming career in the Russian army, which is the most important thing in my life.

There you have it. A grill is cool IN MY OPINION. It is SOMETHING I LIKE, YOU DON"T HAVE TO LIKE IT. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO LIKE IT. I don't see why all those "dissing" comments anyway. It is my style. I don't diss your guys' style, do I? EXACTLY!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
There you have it. A grill is cool IN MY OPINION. It is SOMETHING I LIKE, YOU DON"T HAVE TO LIKE IT. NO ONE IS FORCING YOU TO LIKE IT. I don't see why all those "dissing" comments anyway. It is my style. I don't diss your guys' style, do I? EXACTLY!

dude you started the thread, now you dont want comments, did you really think everyone would think they're cool. really. and there's no need to shout, getting a headache.
Peace.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
i just cant believe no one picked up on the "i want to do 10 teeth, 4 on top and 4 on bottom".....ya'll are slipping

just kidding soldier, it was there, id not have slept if i didnt do it

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   

I MIGHT do a drive by with a pellet rifle or pistol and shoot them in the kneecap. I might. Or I might be too pist and just run up and knock them out. Either way, no one messes with my friends and family and gets away with it.

well said dude, although just a word of advice- guncrime carrys pretty heavy penaltys where ever its perpertrated, dont risk years in prison for a quick action of retaliation. If your going to shoot someone from a moving vehicle i recommend not being pissed or even consuming the slightest amount of alcohol, it will be hard enough to hit them with an air rifel anyway, i suggest using an RPG or a grenade to go for a guaranteed target strike.

I would also remove the 'grill' before going toe to toe with an enemy, should you get a smack in the teeth its going to really, really hurt.

Personally i wouldnt recommend engaging in violence of any description.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

Terms And Conditions Of Use
1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden.

Although this is BTS and "more goes", the rules are the rules and when people start talking about shooting people's knee caps in a serious manner then I'm Inclined to give this thread a verbal warning, before I'm forced to take heavier action such as the closing of this thread.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Thats why I play hackey sack.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

i just cant believe no one picked up on the "i want to do 10 teeth, 4 on top and 4 on bottom".....ya'll are slipping

damn..i missed that...ive never been the same since my drive by knee shooting incident back in da day!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
omg i totally missed the whole pellet gun drive by

roflmaotrdmficnbshmp

trdmficnbshmp = tears rolling down my face i can not breathe someone help me please

for those of you at home

don't worry fetty I'm sure with some physical therapy you'll be back to 150%

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   
This is the best thread for time bro Grills is sweet dawg, me and my Homies are digging dem fo real!

Dis my whip babeee!!!!!!!!!!

but im saving for one of theese , diamond encrusted, o fo shizzle!

Peace out ....................

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   
...hmm I wonder if george foreman wears grillz..not grills but grillz. would they drain out the saliva so you dont have to?

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

...hmm I wonder if george foreman wears grillz..not grills but grillz. would they drain out the saliva so you dont have to?

OMG, I just sprayed beer all over my monitor laughing at that one.... some posts should come with warnings!

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Anybody here wear a grill? It is a mouthpiece made of silver or gold which slips on your teeth. Quit expensive. I'm thinking of getting one, planning to spend about $300-$400 on it.

In case you don't know how a grill looks, here's a picture

one word dont girls dont like it it makes you look dumb and you waste $300-$400-$1000 and trust me you'll have your life miserable in weeks trust me its really dumb if you do kids at school do that and they end up going out of fashion in a year or two

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

dude you started the thread, now you dont want comments, did you really think everyone would think they're cool. really. and there's no need to shout, getting a headache.
Peace.

I didn't say I didn't want comments. I ain't mad
Keep up with the comments. Go ahead. I asked WHY WITH THE DISSING COMMENTS? I asked why a simple thing about grills turned into a diss on grills and the rap/hip hop life style. But go ahead, post anything you want. I don't get mad

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:04 AM
link   

I MIGHT do a drive by with a pellet rifle or pistol and shoot them in the kneecap. I might. Or I might be too pist and just run up and knock them out. Either way, no one messes with my friends and family and gets away with it.

I would also remove the 'grill' before going toe to toe with an enemy, should you get a smack in the teeth its going to really, really hurt.

Personally i wouldnt recommend engaging in violence of any description.

As a matter of fact, NO ONE has been good enough/ fast enough to punch my face in YEARS! (ever since I was younger and peaceful and always got beat up, now that has changed
)

The fact of a fight is to NOT get punched in the face! Most of my fights are one punch knockouts, so I don't need to get concerned about fighting with a grill on.

Second, I don't do violence unless violence is commited one me or my friends/family/people I know/ someone I see get beat up as I walk down the street. So, I consider myself "clean" and "legal". I am not a criminal or a killer, or anything like that.

I've had a taste of street life, but I've almost never done anything that can be unjustified, and even if I did, it was probably something small (like eating candy off the shelves at a store, lol )

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

ABOUT ATS: General ATS discussion etiquette (review link)
4) Most of all, do not use ALL CAPS in posts and thread titles.

1b.) Profanity: You will not use profanity in our forums, and will neither post with language or content that is obscene, sexually oriented, or sexually suggestive nor link to sites that contain such content.

2e.) Illegal Activity: Discussion of illegal activities such as drug use, drug paraphernalia, hacking, etc. are strictly forbidden.

Although this is BTS and "more goes", the rules are the rules and when people start talking about shooting people's knee caps in a serious manner then I'm Inclined to give this thread a verbal warning, before I'm forced to take heavier action such as the closing of this thread.

[edit on 29-8-2006 by UK Wizard]

ANswer to the first rule: sorry about that, I don't know how to break down other people's posts so that I can answer to each question invidually. I'm still learning stuff on ATS.

Answer to the second rule: Sorry about that, too. I didn't know. I had no idea. I saw other people use words with the "*"s, so I thought it was OK, but now I know, so it won't happen again.

Answer to the third rule: I don't think I've talked about illegal activity, but if I had, then point it out and so I'll know what I said wrong. I always follow the rules.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 12:58 PM
link   

I consider myself "clean" and "legal". I am not a criminal or a killer, or anything like that.

why do you rap about it then?

then again, i dont remember NWA or Ice Cube rapping about stealing sweets.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Optimus Fett, You are having way too much fun with this thread arent you? It's even influenced your location and mood...too funny.

Anyways, Russian Soldier, I have a question. Now, I am 26, I was raised in poverty and have lived in the ghetto, and I still can count every fight I have ever been in on one hand. How do you get yourself in so many fights?

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I think I prefer the george foreman grill tbh.

mmm grilling.

(drools)

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Also, along the same lines as snowflake, I have always lived in the ghetto. I remember having to work, hussle, and scrimp for every dime. How can someone spnd their money on something that is completely useless and not even a real fashion statement.

If you ask me, no one who has experience d any real poverty could buy something like that, and maintain thier self respect.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join