It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grills

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
i personally would never wear a grill...but on certain occasions you will catch me wearin lotsa chains, rings, bracelets, watches and all that. however, i don't brag or flaunt my stuff. cuz i look it at it like how can ppl NOT notice how god d(pg-13)n fly i am. and for all the ppl who are like oh jesus christ caroll can you see these kids tryin they're hardest to emulate some low life pusher or pimp or whatever else you've been spoonfed to believe a person is just because they wear lots of nice jewels. know that 1. not all ppl who wear stuff like that are associated with any type of drug dealings or anything else negative. and 2. the jewels we wear..hell even our mutha(pg-13)n outfits cost more than your petty existence.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

No, it is not just metal teeth. It is diamonds and/or silver and/or gold. It displays your POWER, your MONEY, etc. It gives a BETTER impression of you. My style is the streets, and we wear ALOT of JEWELRY, which includes chains, blings, rings, bracelets, and GRILLS. And no, I'm not buying no ordinary silver or gold grill. I'm buying a Diamond shining grill, which can cost anywhere from $400 to $1000.

LMFAO!!!

this has got to be one of the funniest threads for ages!!

for 400$ to 1000$ your going to get absolute crap...

my GF's eternity ring for our daughter cost £1500 and that only has 7 tiny diamonds...

virtually everybody i know that wheres street bling looks like a child trying to be a black gangster in a movie.

It gives the 'impression' of no style of your own but simply following the masses that feel inferior when dressed like a normal person, why any person would want to emulate a look associated with 2 bit drug pushers and street scum is totally beyond me.

Fashion is so ugly it has to be changed every 15 minutes.

If you want to really stand out and give a better impression of 'you' give an impression of a normal well balanced young man that is going somewhere in life, spend your 1000$ on 'saville Row' in London and get your self a daper set of threads.

Style is something versitile, its in the way you move and the way you smile.

ROFL!!!....tears here....

Nah, man you don't know me. I ain't tryin to be black! And I ain't tryin to act/look like a drugdealer, etc. Man, you ignorant. So, now you gonna call anyone who wears white Ts and saggy jeans "a black wannabe?" :shk:

The main reason I wanna get a grill is BECAUSE I LIKE THEM!!!!!!!!!! I KNOW they'd look good on my teeth. It is SOMETHING THAT I LIKE.

Your BS about me gettin laughed at is also total ignorance-I live in a place where MANY MANY people wear grills. I have never seen anyone getting laughed at for wearing a grill.

$1000 is enough to cover 8 (I myself wanna cover about 10 teeth) teeth (4 top, 4 bottom) with Diamonds-I checked on the internet. In 1 or 2 months, me and my homies are gonna go to a Jeweler. I'm gonna check the stuff out, see how much it costs. Gold grills, by the way, cost $400, NOT $1000!!!!!!!! Well, maybe where you guys live, the prices are higher
Remember, they are covered in gold/silver/diamonds, NOT MADE OF IT, so maybe you are mistaking prices because of that too.

As for Paul Wall, I checked his website for grills. Some good ones, yeah kinda expensive. Of course, I'm not trying to buy THE EXACT ONE HE HAS! I was just postin a pic of him as a F*ing example of what a grill looks like! And yeah, I bet he's grill costs like hell, but rapping and running a grill shop will get you enough money to buy the kind he has.

I am right not 100% certain how much I will spend, but I am reluctant to spend more then $1000. I am gonna talk to the Jeweler to see if he can select smaller diamonds and use silver whenever possible to cut down a bit on the price. I've got plenty of time to look around for the right one.

Spittin Cobra, I am planning to cover about 10 teeth.

On, and Fett, your girlfriend "eternity" ring is the worst example of comparing a ring to a grill that you can come up with, cuz THERE ARE DIFFERENT F*ING DIAMONDS, WHICH MEANS DIFFERENT PRICES! I MYSELF KNOW THAT SOME LITTLE DIAMONDS CAN COST MORE THEN A BUNCH OF OTHER ONES.

[edit on 27-8-2006 by Russian soldier]

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
10 teeth with just plain gold, and NOTHING else, is $700.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
10 teeth with just plain gold, and NOTHING else, is $700.

Dude, everytime I check out GOLD grills that cover 10 or 12 teeth, THEY ARE ALWAYS 350-400 DOLLARS! I don't know where the hell you find such expensive stuff, I HAVE NEVER HEARD of a gold grill that costs that much!

Are you talking about pure teeth made of gold inside out? That's a totally different story. A grill is a teeth mold made out of inexpensive material COVERED with either/and gold, silver and diamonds.

I told you, I've looked all over the internet. I talked to some friends who know about the prices of such things.

As for now, gotta collect some cash. In a month or so, to the jewelry shop we go!

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
www.paulwallworld.com...

The cheapest set is 70 bucks a tooth, dude.

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpittinCobra
www.paulwallworld.com...

The cheapest set is 70 bucks a tooth, dude.

I already said that the stuff on that website was expensive.

Everywhere else I've looked, gold grills are $300 to $400.

What do you think? I'm gonna go for the most expensive stuff? Hell no! Not when I can get it for half the price! (well, depends)

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
However, when the prices ARE TOO LOW, as in the below website, I get suspicous. Can anyone explain why the f* are the grills etc on this f*ing site so f*ing cheap?!??!?!??!

www.icedoutgear.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Here are some grillz websites I've come across:

www.mrbling.com...

Woah! The below site is great! And I think I see a grill that I like! The Style N77 or the NS77, the first one is $1350, the second one is $750, I gotta choose one, if anyone has advice on which one is better, TELL ME!

www.brunsonjewelry.com...

I came across others, but alot of em sucked. Before I consider buying from the above site, I definetley gotta make a trip to da jewelry shop.

EDIT TO ADD: When I meant which one is better, I meant which one is better ON THE MY BUDGET. The N77 is obviously better, but could the NS77 be a good alternative?

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Your BS about me gettin laughed at is also total ignorance-I live in a place where MANY MANY people wear grills. I have never seen anyone getting laughed at for wearing a grill.

i would be more concerned about what's going to happen if you fall off your bmx and land on your face, or somebody punches you in the teeth?

but in fairness, at least you will be able to find all your teeth as the 'grill' will collect them.

I have a further couple of questions:-

Q.Do u live in an area with a high population of blind people?

Q.Have you considered getting a pitbull or a rotweiller to complete the look?

Q.Do they do 'grills' in Burberry?

Q.Do you or any of your friends with 'grills' have 'rap off's' in the park?

Q.Have you or do you refer to friends as 'G'

Q.Have you ever considered doing a 'drive by' or 'popping a cap' in some fools ass?

Q.Do you and your friends refer to the area in which you live as 'the hood'?

Q.Have you considered investing in stocks or shares in stead of a 'grill'?

Q.Do you consider it strange that absolutley nobody accept a few rappers where 'grills'?

Q.Do you own a 'soverign' ring?

Q.Which would you prefer to be seen in a) a porsche 911 b) a 'grill'?

Q.Would your 'grill' be as effective at moving cattle out of the way on a farm track against that of a 'grill' fitted to the front of a toyota 4*4?

Q.Have you thought of the problems wearing a 'grill' could cause at airports when you go through the buzzer thingy?

Q.Have you considered saving the money you were going to spend on a 'grill' to invest in the equipment and training to make 'grills' ? Seriously, i would entertain it, if all the people you know want/have them you could make some serious cash dude and then be able to wear one as a form of self marketing, maybe with your phone number across it in diamonds?

I have never seen anyone getting laughed at for wearing a grill.

come to europe, i'll find you thousands of people to form a cue.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misfit

Originally posted by Lysergic
whats wrong with having shiney white teef?

Perhaps, therein lies the need? lol

SEE !! I told you !! lmao

Seriously, about that pic - has anyone thought about gum desease/infections being invoked from wearing these contraptions? Never hear of how important it is to keep even braces and such extremely clean, let alone what is basically a food collector?

Misfit

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
oh..and by the way....

On, and Fett, your girlfriend "eternity" ring is the worst example of comparing a ring to a grill that you can come up with, cuz THERE ARE DIFFERENT F*ING DIAMONDS, WHICH MEANS DIFFERENT PRICES! I MYSELF KNOW THAT SOME LITTLE DIAMONDS CAN COST MORE THEN A BUNCH OF OTHER ONES.

no, comparing your grill to a diamond encrusted F*ING bread roll would have been worse, although some what more practical and visually pleasing.

i doubt that any of the diamonds you will see in the 'grills' of any of the people you know are real, simply because your 400$ - 1000$ isnt going to get you more than 1 or 2 real ones that are very small.

You may like to visit this website for some 'cool' ideas (not)

www.chavscum.com

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Okay, I can save thousands on grills just by searching ebay

Here's
a guy selling his pice, as well as some others that he didn't want, from $7-$10 bucks.

What a deal

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   

a guy selling his pice, as well as some others that he didn't want, from $7-$10 bucks.

so i could look black and gangster for only 10$?????

thats awesome...that leaves me enough to get a belt to keep my pants up!!

YAY!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
haha, watch this I'm about to take a pic, I was given a "grill"

hahah

just wait, this is my space holder.

I...

I... taste....

GANGSTALICIOUS!!!!!!

ah hahahaha hahaa ha ha ha

I apologize.

[edit on 28-8-2006 by Lysergic]

laughin' so hard i think i might've choked on a diamond, scuse meh.

hahahahahaha
hahaha
so going in avy rotation hahaha

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:09 AM
link   

sorry if I blinded anyone... GAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

WOW Lys!!!

thats totally amazing.......that looks like it cost all of 20$!!!!

too cool for skool dude.

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

WOW Lys!!!

thats totally amazing.......that looks like it cost all of 20$!!!!

too cool for skool dude.

it might've cost less

bargin grills.

my lil bros have boughten a grip of them and i was given one... hahahah hahah

haha hahahaha

hahaha

whew.

I wore it yesterday while harassing the people at Wendys...

and to think people actually want these.. and want to pay moolah for them..

hahahahahah
hahahah

give me a minute

hahahahaha hah ah ah hahah ahah ah hah a
(chokes)
hahahahah
hahahaha

ps: fett, it's cuz i r from da streets, which street, I'm not sure but I do drive down many streets during my day!!!!

hollah!

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
How dare you mock the grill. Some of our greatest leaders pimped the grill.
Like Christ

Good ol' G.W.

And this guy

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r

Originally posted by mojo4sale

Dude if you need something like that to denote your power or authority then you have none. If powers what your after then respect, compassion, wisdom and a good right hook will get you there faster than metal teeth.
But like i said earlier each to their own, just dont fall into the trap of believing that how you look to others will ever gain you anything but fleeting kudo's from your peers and uncontrolled giggling from every one else. No insult intended.

Peace
M4S

Unless you're Jaws from James Bond.. then your grills get you street cred.

HA! i was wating for someone to bring this up! i love it

posted on Aug, 28 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Maybe I should have posted the pic instead of the link......

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join