It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 70
<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
ok folks I bid we all get in a chat room. and discuss there for a while. someone pick a room

I second that motion...although I am not familiar enough to pick the best/preferred one....so pick away Lord Chaos

I see I am no where near the 200...well in a few hours I may be able to join lol

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Professor_X]

I'm not to fond of that idea, we already have a perfectly viable means of communication, i see little need :-)

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
illuminati chat will do it is empty

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I don't get it, why do we have to have 200 posts to get in a room?
it's just not fair...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AGENT_T
RIGHTY-HO..

I,m back from the dead..also with a development
My blackhole answer which gave me a white screen earlier is now generating a ''wrong answer'' spread this url message

I,m guessing that they really were updating the question and answer board and we really did have to wait for the new questions

Where are we now?

nothing new...the big development is we have admin contact, positive it appears

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theodwra
I don't get it, why do we have to have 200 posts to get in a room?
it's just not fair...

to keep noobs out lol. anything talked about of real importance i will post in here, i will still post in here, but i think it is much easier to discuss things in chat rather than refreshing a page every 2 seconds

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
illuminati chat will do it is empty

I guess we should scratch the chat idea as not only myself but it appears several others do not have the 200 post requirement.

Plus it does make more sense to stay here with our now "archieved" findings.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
It seems to me the answers have always been right infront of you or something the site already referred to.
It also seems to me that the site is just trying to confuse and frustrate people who have gotten so far. Remember is definately a clue.

Some one keeps talking about #7 which deals with watergate, any one try watergate?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   
K so are we still wating on "new questions" or is that actually a riddle?

[edit on 24-7-2006 by inspiringyouth]

link   
plus if you don't try to cull those out who do not meet the 200 post minimum that's just extra brain power, i don't see what is lost from a "noob" viewing the posts

link   
This is off topic, but some site admin should make the 'cursor hover' feature usable by us Firefox members- the feature that shows how many posts a user has...

Anyway, I think the ATS rule for 200 posts to enter the chatrooms is reasonable. However, to maintain a steady flow of information, I think the primary method of comunication should be this thread.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
well does anyone use a messenger client talk to me there i will start a confernce on yahoo if you all have yahoo put down your user name i will invite you all

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
yahoo username = dontdoubleclick

I may not be awake very long but I'll help as much as i can!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
K so are we still wating on "new questions" or is that actually a riddle?

[edit on 24-7-2006 by inspiringyouth]

I think the majority, if not everyone, believes that there are no "new questions"...has been for some time.... I will recollect my thoughts soon so we can start at this thing hard again.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaucyRossy

Some one keeps talking about #7 which deals with watergate, any one try watergate?

Yes but, how would watergate be an answer to "You have done very well...there will be new question everyday from this point forward...remember your answers" it doesn't relate directly to what's being said.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Maybe this threads mod, and Howard Hunt are related,
Howard Hunt was one of the robbers concerning question number 7, any relationship?

The subsequent arrests of "plumbers" Gordon Liddy and E. Howard Hunt would slowly but surely send tremors through the presidency -en.wikibooks.org...:Nixon_and_Indochina

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Theodwra

Originally posted by SaucyRossy

Yes but, how would watergate be an answer to "You have done very well...there will be new question everyday from this point forward...remember your answers" it doesn't relate directly to what's being said.

but if you remember another answer was nixon so it could be significant

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   

I think the majority, if not everyone, believes that there are no "new questions"...has been for some time.... I will recollect my thoughts soon so we can start at this thing hard again.

I agree, "10:00 - 7/24/06" is good enough for me... there is no answer if there is no question... im gunna get some sleep.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Ok I dunno if this has been answered but did any one else notice

"theFINALanswerTOeverything"

Why is FINAL and TO capitalized?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Theyre just like dividers.. don't over thing the FINAL answer TO everything notice where they are you cant have spaces in a URL thats why... *assumption*

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Okay...so here is what I have considered to be the most important information over the last hour....most of it is just clips from some previous stuff i said...

[clips]
#1. The webpage The webpage is consistant with every correct and incorrect answer given. No additional script was displayed at any point in the entire process with two known exceptions. The first being that there was a recent message added, but now seems consistant with all pages. Second, the homepage has a couple remarks that are not found on any other page.
#2. The answers All of the questions to date have provided enough information (clues) within the website itself to decipher the answer. Never has there been a question which could not be answered without outside help.
#3. Outside help While number 2 is true, it is also true that there has been outside involvement. The intent of the involvment and the number of parties is unknown At the top of the list includes the blogger "theanswerseeker". This blogger was present at the begining and may have taken other forms since then.

Other than those three main things...I dont think there is any verifiable facts. I believe we are at the stage where the entire process must be examined to move on, hence the "remember your answers".

-------------------------------------

the spread the URL message shows up on questions #20, 22, 24, 26 only!!! I think this may be very critical! why would they not put it in every message or at least every message starting at a certain point if there is something important in the message rather than the frequency the message occurs??

------------------------------------

does the timer not reset anymore after cookies are deleted??

[end clips]

Basically, I think all of those who have intended to steer us away from the problem at hand have succeeded as of late. We need to stick to what we know and what we believe. We believe that this is a game, therefore we must assume it is one. And with that assumption, a game is played by rules and those rules I think are contained in #1 and #2 above...everything of truth stays within the context of the website and perhaps ATS. From that point on...we have nothing but outsider clues.

EDIT: to debunk the idea that the site "ran out of questions bc ATS members were too quick and too smart"...why would we get to the current message and then the site suddenly asks to spread the URL so more ppl can play their unfinished game??? doesnt make sense.

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Professor_X]

top topics

<< 67  68  69    71  72  73 >>

join