It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the final answer to everything? (strange website)

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by l0rds0fcha0s
I gave you a clue that simon gave me, but you all don't listen at all lol.... simon told me Lucky #7 was a clue, meaning #7 in the list

7 is the wartergate tape wills thing, what tape was found?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

I gave you a clue that simon gave me, but you all don't listen at all lol.... simon told me Lucky #7 was a clue, meaning #7 in the list

you also never gave us proof of how you received said clue. So i took it for you yanking everyone's chain.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32
I see no reason for me to participate in this any further.

Good luck to those that wish to continue.

Mechanic 32.

Really? Are you sure?
... To participate or not is naturally your choice, however I am certainly NOT going to stop working this out simply because I might not know who is behind it.

All the MORE reason to keep figuring it out, to find out WHO is behind it, but that's just me.

Springer...

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
i would like to make a move for all of us to contact an admin... simply asking for further explaination on their statement. see what replies are received if any. I will be doing that shortly. also will be trying to figure out who the admin is for this forum.

EDIT:

maybe HUNT_ADMIN is a clue itself....far fetched i know. but they have made virtually no contact so perhaps we are to hunt for some answers from them.

[edit on 23-7-2006 by Professor_X]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X

you also never gave us proof of how you received said clue. So i took it for you yanking everyone's chain.

I would guess it was from Yahoo Messenger. TheFounderGray spoke to me on there as well and told me information that I could have kept to myself, but I chose to share it with everyone.

Proof that the Yahoo handle is involved with the game? The only evidence is from the Hacker Network. Username SimonGray had the Yahoo handle in his profile. Whether username SimonGray on Hacker Network is the same person as Simon Gray on ATS is unknown, and will remain that way untill admin on this site, ATS, says otherwise.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Professor_X

I have been talking to him on yahoo im. I dont save my archives or i would show you that he did in fact tell me that man. I have been doing this too, why the hell would i lie?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:59 PM
link   
you have done well... there will be new questions every day from this point forward... "remember" your answers

Ok I just came across this topic from google after getting a email about the site and discussing it on another board. What is so special about the word "remember".

Also by saying that new questions will be added every day implies that this may never end. I think that this one is just a ploy to get people to give up and wait.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

Mechanic 32.

Really? Are you sure?
... To participate or not is naturally your choice, however I am certainly NOT going to stop working this out simply because I might not know who is behind it.

All the MORE reason to keep figuring it out, to find out WHO is behind it, but that's just me.

Springer...

Springer finally speaks! Methinks this might be a promotional/publicity campaign for a new ATS feature, product, or perhaps... ATS TV!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Mechanic 32.

Really? Are you sure?

Springer...

what took you so long

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Mechanic 32.

Really? Are you sure?

Springer...

Springer replied. An ATS mod. Questioning whether Mech was SURE if he wanted to quit- seemingly ENCOURAGING him to continue. I think we all should stay with this. Springer is the first mod to make any statement like this on this thread. It appears to be a positive sign for this game.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Is it the Nabisco corporation? It is isn't it. It's Nabisco, it's always Nabisco.

I warned them in the seventies with all that "Nilla" wafer madness, but they didn't listen, oh no, they just wouldn't listen.

The enemy has shown himself. Nabisco I stab at thee!

Too over the top?

Spiderj

link   
ok folks I bid we all get in a chat room. and discuss there for a while. someone pick a room

link   
So are we supposed to sit around and wait 24 hours for another question? Or is this a riddle too?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Thank you one and all!

The "Find The Rings" game has been a fantastic success. Our captains have united under their new domain, www.ignorancedenied.com... and are busy defining how their new discussion domain can add to the growing universe that is ATS.

We're already considering concepts for our next game/event/thing so keep your minds in shape as we prepare the details. We're planning to have at least two major events for our members each year. Sometimes the event will be very obvious, other times, part of the game itself will be digging deep and deciding what is the game, and what is not.

(a new game has begun. part of the game will be finding the game.)

That is the most recent post from HUNT_ADMIN...it is from the end of march '04.

Several things must be noted. First, the post was quite a long time ago so it may hold little or no relavance to today's events. However, I can not find any evidence of any ATS games since this one! Therefore, the important points in the admin's post may hold true and even be specific towards the events of present. It is clearly stated that future games will involve finding the game and even spending large efforts determing if the game is in fact valid! So to Mech and anyone else who might have given in, at least for now, I urge you to reconsider, take some time off, and come back at it fresh.

If "part of the game [is] finding the game" then the admins have been playing their role to perfection!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

ok folks I bid we all get in a chat room. and discuss there for a while. someone pick a room

I only have 70 posts!!! I need 200!! I wish I still had the password to my old username... GRRRRR

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaucyRossy

What is so special about the word "remember".

I was thinking about that too, there might be clues yet back there. For example, the names of the pictures are...

pic01.gif
pic02.gif
pic03.gif
yuiop.gif
zcbm.gif
5tgb.gif
3rgn.gif
asqw12.gif

Which the last ones make patterns on the keyboard. But I can't make sense of the patterns.

But this might be what "remember" has to do with, something along those lines?

TheMesh

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Result_was
what took you so long

I doubt the word "Reward" would be there if there wasn't a serious reward in the offing.

Springer...

YES!!!! Confirmation by SPRINGER!!! YAY!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

I second that motion...although I am not familiar enough to pick the best/preferred one....so pick away Lord Chaos

I see I am no where near the 200...well in a few hours I may be able to join lol

[edit on 24-7-2006 by Professor_X]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_Result_was
what took you so long

I've been buried in this too!
It's very interesting but I fear there will be many that would serve to present themselves as "in the know" that are NOT in on anything more than stroking their egos... I'm not saying I've seen any of that yet but I think we should ALL be wary of those who claim "inside knowledge" or offer "clues"...

I doubt the word "Reward" would be there if there wasn't a serious reward in the offing.

Springer...

I do have a question though, Springer. Why did AboveTopSecret.Com insinuate this did not have anything to do with the site and they were considering "moving it to BTS" ???

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
RIGHTY-HO..

I,m back from the dead..also with a development
My blackhole answer which gave me a white screen earlier is now generating a ''wrong answer'' spread this url message

I,m guessing that they really were updating the question and answer board and we really did have to wait for the new questions

Where are we now?

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join