It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there no pictures of the pentagon 747 in flight?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Ok,I'll say this one more time! There are lots of things that are hard to imagine for mankind,that we have no video or pictures of! Like giant collision that created the moon.No video of the grand canyon forming.yet we believe these things.I'll leave out evoloution,that prankster God! You have to study actual evidence of the events,or believe someone who has.Hopefully for you those people are reputable.It helps in the learning process!The FACT that all of this info remains about said subject,and you choose to not accept it is a wonder indeed.I guess that
DA AJ,and JF got ya.Check the other facts that are actual facts.Not old destroyed BS and out of context simili nonsense!God Speed!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
Ok,I'll say this one more time! There are lots of things that are hard to imagine for mankind,that we have no video or pictures of! Like giant collision that created the moon.No video of the grand canyon forming.yet we believe these things.I'll leave out evoloution,that prankster God! You have to study actual evidence of the events,or believe someone who has.Hopefully for you those people are reputable.It helps in the learning process!The FACT that all of this info remains about said subject,and you choose to not accept it is a wonder indeed.I guess that
DA AJ,and JF got ya.Check the other facts that are actual facts.Not old destroyed BS and out of context simili nonsense!God Speed!

This isn't the first timne your response completely ignores all the cards on the table. We are saying that there ARE tapes (FACT). The tapes WERE confiscated by FBI. The tapes WERE NOT ever released. Let us see them is all we're asking. AAC

GSA

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Well one fact is that the FBI will tell you they did take the tapes. in the 9-11 investigation they said so before a Grand Jury - that enough for you? doubt it? read it for yourself.

Oh and watch this video its short but to the point.

All the way to the end and see just how many videos got seized by the FBI

www.pentagonstrike.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
They are not facts that anything on those tapes answer your questions,or accusations.You just seem to throw it on the pile of???????????Those are facts.Some day you will see those tapes till then get some rest.,

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Ok,I'll say this one more time! There are lots of things that are hard to imagine for mankind,that we have no video or pictures of! Like giant collision that created the moon.No video of the grand canyon forming.yet we believe these things.

Yes. Yes there are.

However, the times and incidents you mention are completely irrelevant to the topic of discussion.

Yes, there are/were no photos/videos of these events happening, Obviously. ? Yet we have come to accept the instances surrounding creation of both based on "evidence" that has been scientifically proven and, for the most part, universally accepted as fact.

In the case of 9-11, and specifically the Pentagon, we certainly haven't been afforded access to All of the "evidence" accumulated regarding such. Therefore your "analogy" is rather null/void and clearly lacks substantiation. no?

Try again, friend.

Not that I side with either pro or con, as to what struck the Pentagon, but your approach seems rather dismissive of all accounts. Oddly enough, and based upon your "contributions" to various discussions, to include your own ?

$ .02

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:45 PM
link   
In the case of 9-11, and specifically the Pentagon, we certainly haven't been afforded access to All of the "evidence" accumulated regarding such. Therefore your "analogy" is rather null/void and clearly lacks substantiation. no?

No,you just would like to for get all of that somehow?The only thing that will let you drop it is video.That is bad detective work.If there were lots of people and circumstances that contridicted the evidence,and and you needed it for final conclusion. fine.Not even in this ball park!Columbo would solve this for ya in 10 minutes.No highschool physics class needed.Good detective work.See Ya! By the way how is the analogy on detective work "null and void"?LOL LOL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

No,you just would like to for get all of that somehow?The only thing that will let you drop it is video.That is bad detective work.If there were lots of people and circumstances that contridicted the evidence,and and you needed it for final conclusion. fine.Not even in this ball park!Columbo would solve this for ya in 10 minutes.No highschool physics class needed.Good detective work.See Ya!

That response got you no further in your position. The reasom people want the video is because the rest of the evidence IS FISHY, to say the least. Perhaps you should investigate a little more. AAC

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
"Fishy"OOOooHH!Not contridictory to facts .Worth going hey thats 'weird',yes.After checking facts video would be worthless.Except to go ,Damn that was harsh!That is morbid!!!Get over it!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

No,you just would like to for get all of that somehow?The only thing that will let you drop it is video.That is bad detective work.If there were lots of people and circumstances that contridicted the evidence,and and you needed it for final conclusion. fine.Not even in this ball park!Columbo would solve this for ya in 10 minutes.No highschool physics class needed.Good detective work.See Ya! By the way how is the analagy"null and void"?LOL LOL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

No. The referenes to video/photos is simply to remain on topic, per the title of this discussion.

"Why are there no pictures of the pentagon 747 in flight?"

Your dismissive approach to the Entirety of the Overall situation is what draws my concern. Throughout your posts you seem to assert that No aspect of the "attack on the Pentagon" merits question, whatsoever.

To me, that is an approach blinded by something. I'm just trying to discern what that something is. ?

[edit: to add]
null/void ... as in your dismissive approach is redundant throughout.

[edit on 7/18/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
Uhh.because it was a 757! There are pictures aplenty ,again you chose to call them fake.Why will video escape your paradim?Verry strange indeed.There are pics at this site.Enjoy!

Here's joohhnneee!

911myths.com...

Check the link to the left"Pentagone" see some more !!Enjoy the ride.Without video ,or in flight movies"Snicker"To be released at a later date.Kinda like all AJ's secret physics and thermite,or mate!!!!LOL LOL

But lots of proof a 757 hit!!!!!

Hope ya get that by saying you will get them eventualy,and why you don't need them.To explain why there is no rush by any one that cares.to get them.Like the ownners!!!!Why they would be available to Joe Blow is comical!That is why there are none!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
How many of those cameras in NYC are pointed up? How many cameras at the Pentagon are pointed up? As far as camera crews, it would go something like "Oh my god that plane is flying" and you have impact or it's out of view. It was travelling over 500 mph. Unless the camera crew just happened to be standing there with camera running, by the time they could be set up the plane would have either hit, or been where they couldn't see it.

I always found that video of the NY fire fighters opening a drain cover in Manhatten with the twin towers in full view, just as the first plane hit (almost like it was there to catch there reactions) a bit odd.

What are the chances?

[edit on 18-7-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Uhh.because it was a 757! There are pictures aplenty ,again you chose to call them fake.Why will video escape your paradim?Verry strange indeed.There are pics at this site.Enjoy!

Here's joohhnneee!

911myths.com...

Check the link to the left"Pentagone" see some more !!Enjoy the ride.Without video ,or in flight movies"Snicker"To be released at a later date.Kinda like all AJ's secret physics and thermite,or mate!!!!LOL LOL

But lots of proof a 757 hit!!!!!

Hope ya get that by saying you will get them eventualy,and why you don't need them.To explain why there is no rush by any one that cares.to get them.Like the ownners!!!!Why they would be available to Joe Blow is comical!That is why there are none!

Obviously, I was quoting the title of this thread. 47 ... 57 Again you skirt the questions posed.

When and/or where have I claimed a photo or video as fake? I simply stated that there are/were videos of that day which are being withheld despite the fact that the "stated" cause for retention has since passed/expired. i.e. Moussaoui has been tried and convicted. !? Their contentions. Not mine. ?

Thermite, -mate, or you, mate. What's the point? Where's the mention? Why the dance?

You continue to refuse the fact that the "owners" of establishments from which videos were confiscated have no more "claim" to their relaese than you or I. ? Yes. If/when they are re-classified for release, but until then it really doesn't matter Who is requesting such.

I don't recall making any of the assertions you've alluded to, I've simply expressed my concern for your overall dismissive approach to the situation as a whole, based upon the content/context of your posts.

Please save your Assumptions for those willing to adorn such.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
I always found that video of the NY fire fighters opening a drain cover in Manhatten with the twin towers in full view, just as the first plane hit (almost like it was there to catch there reactions) a bit odd.

What are the chances?

So they were just pretending that they were investigating a gas leak in the area? I guess they were trying to get footage for the Naudet brothers and made something up.[/sarcasm] There were PLENTY of other ways they could have caught the first impact on video without something so obvious. Send in a "family" with a video camera and have them be taping the WTC around the time of impact. They would be two or three people out of hundreds of thousands, and no one would ever look twice at them.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

What are the chances?

So they were just pretending that they were investigating a gas leak in the area?

I am quite sure that the fire fighters were innocent victims. The exploitation of innocent victims has never stopped those in power from attaining thier goals in the past. In the eyes of the deceived leaders of our new america, they were viewed as expendable for the cause. Much like cannon fodder.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   

What are the chances?

What are the chances that in the very time I was waiting for an eye surgery yesterday a radio station which usually plays nonsense and which was on the loudspeaker in the waiting room was transmitting an interview with an ophtalmologist concerning the very same kind of operation I was waiting for?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
In nothing we trust: So if they were innoncent victims how were the perps so sure they'd look up to catch the jet crashing?
And I don't get ot. In the Pantagon case the fact there are no clear pictures of 757 crashing is fishy and cries "CT" for some. Now with WTC the fact there is a footage is also sign of CT... Does it just seem to me or any possibility means you'd cry "conspiracy"?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
[edit on 19-7-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Uhm, he was talking about the post by In Nothing We Trust, where he said that the Naudet video was a conspiracy because they were there, and how many OTHER people (not necessarily you) have been screaming about how them not releasing the tapes proves a conspiracy at the Pentagon.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Uhm, he was talking about the post by In Nothing We Trust, where he said that the Naudet video was a conspiracy because they were there, and how many OTHER people (not necessarily you) have been screaming about how them not releasing the tapes proves a conspiracy at the Pentagon.

I jumped the gun on that one, thanks. I've had a head cold for two days now. Cold meds are getting me loopy.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
We've all been there and done that before. It happens to the best of us.

Ok, now let's get back to POLITELY disagreeing and fighting each other.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join