It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there no pictures of the pentagon 747 in flight?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
There is no good reason the tapes from the gas station that sits directly across the 395 should not be released. The Sheraton as well. I drove by the Pentagon everyday for 3 years and I can assure you that both cameras caught whatever hit it, on that tape. The question remains as originally posted by AnAbsolutecreation , why not release the tapes to the public to settle all speculation. Why?

[edit on 19-7-2006 by kleverone]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
There is no good reason the tapes from the gas station that sits directly across the 395 should not be released. The Sheraton as well. I drove by the Pentagon everyday for 3 years and I can assure you that both cameras caught whatever hit it, on that tape. The question remains as originally posted by AnAbsolutecreation , why not release the tapes to the public to settle all speculation. Why?

Well Said Kleverone!
*sorry mods*

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by tuccy
In nothing we trust: So if they were innoncent victims how were the perps so sure they'd look up to catch the jet crashing?
And I don't get ot. In the Pantagon case the fact there are no clear pictures of 757 crashing is fishy and cries "CT" for some. Now with WTC the fact there is a footage is also sign of CT...

In the case of the world trade centers, maximising SHOCK was the main reason they wanted to catch every angle of the attack on video.

In the case of the pentagon, demonstrating thier control over the government and the people, by making video evedence DISAPPEAR, was thier goal.

One attack has multiple videos, another has no videos (Unless you call a blur a video)

ODD

Has anyone done any investigation on the assignment of the camera crew which caught the first WTC attack plane?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
They were the Naudet brothers. They were in NYC taping firefighters the week or so before and a few days after 9/11. They were following a probationary firefighter with a company. That's why they were there with the firefighters.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

What will you accept
A] No one cares about the Cters,not credible

B]-tHEY HAVE PLANES ON THEM BUT YOU WON'T BELIEVE THEM ANY WAY

C]-MEN IN BALCK ARE MESSING WITH YOUR HEAD

D] tHEY SHOW A WITCH ON A BROOM AND THEY'RE AFRAID OF THE WITCHES UNION

E] THEY ARE STILL BEING USED AS EVIDENCE IN OTHER AREAS,AND WILL BE RELEASED AT A LATER DATE.tO THE OWNERS!

[edit on 19-7-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Check this out... Pretty interesting indeed.

www.freedomfiles.org...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Cool more things that were debunked a thousand times.Come on!Still love the shot of the path in the pentagone grass.For what?Hey you want a page that shoots everything on that page down.Go to!

911myths.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
The point is, the government claims they have tapes. If they are telling us that a plane hit the pentagon, than why can't we see the tapes? What is there to hide? Is it a matter of national security to hold onto and hide the tapes? I would think not. So just release them and put this conspiracy to bed.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation
Check this out... Pretty interesting indeed.

www.freedomfiles.org...

I just skimmed your link, and the first glaringly obvious mistake they made was claiming the plane weighed in at 269,434 pounds. That's pretty good considering the Max Gross Take Off Weight (MGTOW) of a 757 is 220,000. And that it flew for AT LEAST an hour before impact so would have lost a good bit of weight after take off. So somehow a plane with an MGTOW took off near 300,000 pounds according to them.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh

What will you accept
A] No one cares about the Cters,not credible

B]-tHEY HAVE PLANES ON THEM BUT YOU WON'T BELIEVE THEM ANY WAY

C]-MEN IN BALCK ARE MESSING WITH YOUR HEAD

D] tHEY SHOW A WITCH ON A BROOM AND THEY'RE AFRAID OF THE WITCHES UNION

E] THEY ARE STILL BEING USED AS EVIDENCE IN OTHER AREAS,AND WILL BE RELEASED AT A LATER DATE.tO THE OWNERS!

Once again, making ignorant statements to solidy your lack of maturity. Still used as evidence in what other areas? Why can't evidence be released 5 years later? C'mon man, think before you post. And whats with the attitude?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 04:04 AM
link   
The speed of the plane and the proximity of the cameras would lead to the chance of any image of a plane being visible being extremely remote. In addition to this there are so many victims and victims families involved in this tragedy that it is probably deemed more important to protect their wishes and feelings than satisy the curiosity of people addicted to conspiracy theories and sensationalism.

Just a thought.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I believe the tapes are worthless now. "They" have had 5 years to edit and cg them any way they want to. Look at what lucas did in 2 years.

Duhh, this thread is about why the tapes havnt been released yet you continually try to drag us off topic attempting to start a flame war, please stop. Doy ou notice how no-one else is putting things like;

"HA HA hA!The vids belong to who ever owns them.Call and cry to them!"
"No I was LOL about the fact you just will never get it.Ha HA HA"
" Check the other facts that are actual facts.Not old destroyed BS and out of context simili nonsense!"

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
National security/legal procedings/family's wishes are very good reasons why any tapes are not released. I guess the simplest answer isn't good enough for people who have no good reason, other then being curious/want to play detective, to see these tapes. If you want to see anything get a job in the FBI or other gov't agencies that are involved with this. The only thing is once you get a job like that you can't talk about what you learn since you have to sign a SF312. Don't assume anything until you have undeniable proof, and there is plenty of that with the amount of pictures that were taken after the 757 crash at the Pentagon.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tiloke
I believe the tapes are worthless now. "They" have had 5 years to edit and cg them any way they want to. Look at what lucas did in 2 years.

What did I say? Even if the tapes were released and served to every one CTer on a silver plate, "naaah, they're just fake CG"

Oh, btw until I'll see a footage or at least picture proving something else than 757 (be it flying saucer, Global Hawk with 757 wheels a la Monster Truck, missile, with on a broomstick or Godzilla) did hit the Pentagon, I'm going to trust rather the simplest solution, which is moreover supported by good enough evidence - that, in fact, a hijacked 757 DID crash into the Pentagon.

Btw can someone explain me why bother with hijacking four aircrafts, ramming two of them into WTC (that is beyond doubt I believe) and then let one fall down when passengers overcome the hijackers (in case the plane was on remote as suggested by some it won't matter at all who's in the cockpit) and hide somewhere the fourth one and ram the Pentagon with something else... And in the same time getting passangers, crew, luggage and 757 parts into that something.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It's a very simple answer.

FBI evidence handling protocol states that no evidence is to be made public until the accused has been through a legal process. The accused, Osama Bin Laden, has not been brought to justice yet.

Unless the evidence will help with the trial or an order of release has been signed. In the case of the pentagon the government has no valid reason to release the tapes and the tapes would not have enough information stored on them to prove who has committed the crime.

What I find 9/11 theorists will often do is continue after they have been proven incorrect. This leads to turning something incredibly simple into a large web of complicated, unproven and often false statements.

The facts behind 9/11 are more than proven. And they lead to the conclusion that the USA was attacked by Al Qaeda. The information used by CT's is not proven but is slightly plausable. Most plausable 'evidence' is often shown to be false.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 09:26 AM
link   
on the first page of this thread, some one mentioned that not many people would have phtographed it or filmed it since planes are now so common. in normal times, that might be the case. but a very large liner flying very low to the ground when not on take off or landing would draw attention, even in normal times. in this case, on this day, this is not the case. a large jet liner flying low to the ground an hour and a half after the wtc towers being hit by two other large jet liners would draw an enormouse amount of attention from people with cameras on the ground and from the air.

good point on that one, who ever said that. where were the traffic helicopters and police copters that normally would be up in the air at that time? the stand down for the planes did occur until after the pentagon strike. so there should have been some sightings of that plane from some one who has experience in the air.

as some one else already had said, the fbi were collecting security tapes with in MOMENTS! that is strange enough on its own. unless the fbi knows where all the security cameras are in all private businesses in the country, this smells. they knew exactly which buildings and which cameras to go to. and if they were there with in minutes of the impact, tyhat seriously implies that they were ALREADY in route to those destinations BEFORE impact. i say this because one has to factor in traffic and delays to to such, especially as congested as DC is.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I have given my reasons for the tapes not being provided - there are many, very valid reason why they have not. All these reasons fall into the 'that's not very exciting' category and low and behold they get ignored.

As a simple human being, sit back and think about what you are really suggesting... terrorists fly plane into pentagon - that's believeable, plane gets hidden, terrorists & passengers dissapear and something that nobady can identify (as yet) is used to damage the pentagon - mmmmm.

Switch on some intellectual reposect for yourselves and start dealing with the facts rather than a dubious script for a far fetched hollywood movie.

Why do you want the tapes anyway? If they dont show what you believe happened they will get flamed. What I find ammusing is the USG could probably CGI a UFO on there and stand more chance of it being believed than showing the original 757 crashing.

9/11 always causes strained threads now because eveything is just getting re-hashed with slightly different flavours.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
blackthorne: You really won't expect a jet flying low close to an international airport?

And how long would be the time to your reaction, anyway? Most of the witnesses had enough time to see a big jet quickly passing. To get it fully, to grab a camera, turn it on and train it in the right direction... How long would it take? I bet longer than it'd take for the aircraft to leave the field of view.
Police and news copters - is there some always above the Pentagon? Or just when something happens? And weren't there an effort to land ASAP anything that flies except military planes?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I saw an image of the pentagon where the plane hit and although i dont know if it was authentic, it showed a very neat very low entry point on the side of the building, which like the 2nd plane that hit the 2nd tower, simply dissappeared inside
before exploding it seems.
Whats bugs me about that image is that looks more like the plane was on the ground and ran off a runway into the side of the building. Im at a loss how it could go in so low and level without hitting anything else on its tradjectry.
The hole was neat and the wall above it to the roof was intact. One would think a plane would come in at angle (downward pointing and take out the entire side of the building rather than make a hole?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
The plane did hit something else - namely lamp poles, diesel generator and its fence and also some of the famed cable spools.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join