It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there no pictures of the pentagon 747 in flight?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   
global takeover?

come on dude we're having enough trouble in iraq and afghanistan as it is.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
I understand....Im shocked people still think a plane hit the building...It's absurd !!! People...please...for your own sake, stop watching Eyewitness news. ..CNN, and all this american whitewash. It's not the US only...it's the world...the corporations...they led america into global takeover....im for the one world gov't but not like this...if you fear gov't eavesdropping because you type against them in forums like these, then you are not a serious person who stands up for their beliefs.

For your sake stop playing dice with your brain.It keeps loose ing,as in LC.Come on get a real idea of your own.This one has been knocked down soooo many times.Are you reading the other info out there? I gueess not.There is plenyt to explain your fears.You have to really go out of your way to keep spewing these lies,I mean beliefs, according to,DA,LC,Fetzer,And Mr.Cold Fusion.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
if it was a missile fired from an f-16, then there would be no pictures of anything, and thus nothing to confiscate. But the fact that they did confiscate footage of what everwas flying over the highways and clipping the tops of telephone poles, etc. tells us that it was not a missile from an f-16.

It was a commercial airliner. Very simple.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Again, why does everyone think that the Sheraton (CITGO and all the rest) had security cameras that were pointed at the PENTAGON instead of their respective parking lots and roadways?

Here is a novel idea, maybe they havent shown the tapes BECAUSE THEY DONT SHOW A DOGGONE THING. Other than cars and people stopping to look?

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swampfox46_1999
Again, why does everyone think that the Sheraton (CITGO and all the rest) had security cameras that were pointed at the PENTAGON instead of their respective parking lots and roadways?

Here is a novel idea, maybe they havent shown the tapes BECAUSE THEY DONT SHOW A DOGGONE THING. Other than cars and people stopping to look?

That's what we think too buddy! They won't show a gosh darn thing! At least not a 757!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Wow...a CT that acknowledges that a gas station security camera is going to be focused on the pavement instead of the sky. Someone PLEASE call Ripley's???? What a breakthrough. Although, I still have the question why CT'ers would think a gas station (or hotel) would focus their security cameras on the SKY around a different building? Can anyone answer that?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by tuccy

Im shocked people still think a plane hit the building...It's absurd !!!

What was it then and where did the original 757 go?

Umm...what original 757 ? Who told you there was one flying in that area that day? How can the biggest passenger jet in our tme disintegrate with no traces ?.

I have read more into this. Detailed analysis by physicists claim a plane never hit the pentagon..impossible. The fact that there is no footage makes it even more plausible.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Flight 77 took off on 9/11. FACT
Flight 77 DID NOT land on 9/11. FACT
Passengers got onto flight 77 that have dissapeared. FACT
Where are the passengers?
Where is the plane?
A 757 is NOT the largest plane flying. Not even CLOSE to it. In fact a 757 is TINY compared to other planes.
If you slam an aluminum airplane into an object at 500+ mph, what is going to happen to it? It did NOT dissapear without a trace. There were plenty of parts that were found at the Pentagon.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
So what makes these facts? CNN ???? Where were the photos of the remnants of the aircraft.

Media decieves my friend...right hand of anarchy.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I will give you the page that shows remains of the 757,It also explains lot's of your questions.All you have to do is read!

911myths.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Oh, so you're saying that the GROUND CREW is in on it? And the FAMILIES? And the AIRLINE? And the HUNDREDS of other passengers that saw the flight listed on the flight board and saw the plane sitting there?

If flight 77 didn't exist, and didn't take off, then WHY HAS NO ONE COME FORWARD TO SAY SO? Oh wait, the government is forcing all these people to cover it up. I forgot.

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
People use such specious reasoning on this baord. A little common sense is in order.

On the first wtc attack, the plane was only caught on ONE video. You hear that? ONE VIDEO! We're talking about the down town core of one of the most populated cities in the world, and the attack was only caught on ONE video.

Then a whole bunch of news crews and other people were filming the damaged wtc tower when the other plane came in. THAT'S WHY SO MANY VIDEO'S CAUGHT THE SECOND PLANE!!!! But remember, only ONE video caught the first plane. Why on earth are people expecting that a whole series of videos caught the pentagon plane in flight when only ONE video caught the first wtc attack? What is wrong with you people?

Also, the videos that caught the wtc attacks were mostly expensive news cameras. The "alleged" videos of the pentagon attack confiscated by the FBI were all SECURITY CAMERA'S with pathetically low frame rates. The hotel, the gas station, the traffic camera would all have a MINESCULE chance of catching a plane flying at 500 mph. Hardly any chance at all. It would look just like the patheticly slow frame rate videos the pentagon released. If these security videos exist, and if they actually caught the moment of impact (both REALLY big if's) what makes any of you conspiracy liars believe that the frame rates would be fast enough to identify a plane?
Jesus H. Christ!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Way to go DO.Ifeel ya on that one.The sad part here is ,while everything you just said makes sense.It will be cast aside by the lure of the CT's.Instead of going off the real evidence,they cling to gotta see the vid's.Ignore all the info give me TV!!!I think that is their manifesto.The real question should be why do you they need the vid's,to see the truth?It will of course be faked anyway!!!!!!!!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

So what makes these facts? CNN ???? Where were the photos of the remnants of the aircraft.

And if it WASN'T that plane, why is it now deregistered? Where are the remains? You can change the registration number but you CAN'T change the serial number or construction number and those are verifiable numbers.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58

And if it WASN'T that plane, why is it now deregistered? Where are the remains? You can change the registration number but you CAN'T change the serial number or construction number and those are verifiable numbers.

If you can deregister your old automobile, then an airlines co. can do the same to a plane. Big deal...deregistered...cmon...the wings would of broken off at least...teh explosion would o damaged more of the building. It not beliefs...it's logical to think like this....ive heard it from the damn physicists. I think mainstream media is blindfolding lots of people.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
The wings shredded. They're the weakest part of the plane, along with the vertical fin.

As I said, you can deregister the registration number, but you CAN NOT change the construction number, or the Manufacturer Serial Number. And those are stamped several places on the plane. The N number will change but the c/n and MSN don't, and those are easily verifiable. Hell, you can check it as you get on the plane right by the door.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
I will give you the page that shows remains of the 757,It also explains lot's of your questions.All you have to do is read!

911myths.com...

It looks like you should read. It is claiming the same thing as the CTs.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Actually, no it's not. It asks the same questions that are being asked, but then gives different answers. Like it shows the Burlingame retired from the Naval Reserves in 1996, and started flying for AA in 1979. And the drill at the Pentagon only involved a few people, in a room, and was only a crash, not a hijacking. So, no it's not a CT site.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Originally posted by Duhh

911myths.com...

It looks like you should read. It is claiming the same thing as the CTs.

Same thing happened in England with subway bomb drills. The same morning of the attacks !! NORAD was told to stand down during 911...simple order, pilots respond easily....and the pentagon thing?? simple order...the pilots respond easily...NORAD is useless...the elite can use our military like a bunch of drones.

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
How many times must it be said, NORAD NEVER STANDS DOWN. They may conduct exercises, but it takes the flip of a couple of buttons to go from exercise to real life.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join