It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there no pictures of the pentagon 747 in flight?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Ok I didnt know that, still to be low enough to the ground you might think it would need to be level at that altitude for some distance before impact? were there other buildings of similar height nearby? Is the pentgon not in a builtup area?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
There are no pictures because the HQ of the most POWERFUL military in the world (Pentagon) does not use security systems or protect its most "high value" asset.

I mean, they dont even have a X-10 camera or a pellet gun in that place.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Torn
Ok I didnt know that, still to be low enough to the ground you might think it would need to be level at that altitude for some distance before impact? were there other buildings of similar height nearby? Is the pentgon not in a builtup area?

The Gov't claims the angle of attack was STEEP ENOUGH to not hit the lawn.

The poles show that the angle of attack had to be FLAT.

These two statements are mutually exclusive so what is it?

If it was flat, we should see marks on the lawn.

If it was steep, the light poles should not have been hit.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hey there is lots of on info on this blog about your questions.Some are not to be understood cuz they make no sense here is a page that should help with the pentagone for ya.

911myths.com...

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Slap Nuts
The Gov't claims the angle of attack was STEEP ENOUGH to not hit the lawn.

The poles show that the angle of attack had to be FLAT.

These two statements are mutually exclusive so what is it?

Erm, you know what... It could be both FLAT enough to hit the poles and STEEP enough to not hit the lawn, you know? That's the problem with relative statements. Say in a car crash you may also tell that the car was FAST enough to make a considerable damage, yet SLOW enough so that nobody was wounded, you see?
As for your constant comments that when the Pentagon didn't have a ring of Patriots and Vulcans, a set of pillboxes and ATGM's (and why not add as well some IRBM's?) plus a constant CAP and when it didn't have a super-duper cameras at checkpoints (which won't be needed for the hard job of identifying cars passing just by), it just doesn't have any security... Wake up and start thinking in a real life terms, not fantasy "Pentagon-is-the-most-defended-building-in-the-world".
Even the Cremlin at the height of Commie paranoia wasn't as protected as you describe the Pentagon should be.
Now tell us, what would be all the measures you claim were neccessary good for? Eh?

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Thorn: In fact the side of the Pentagon that got hit is the only side where the approach isn't blocked/limited by other buildings. Hence "Why this very side under reconstruction and why not Rummie's office" etc. etc.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
thank god there is video proof of the 2nd plane hitting the WTC or the same people would swear a missle hit it.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I made edit here earlier, it seems to missing. *shrug* what it said was 'never mind, i found catherders giant thread on this issue and he/she lays it out rather concisely."

What I still wondered (could not veiw link with dramatisation) was did the nose end wheel structure tear off, or get pushed up into the body before the nose slid into the wall? just looks like the nose was on the ground as it went in, since the hole is only about as high as the planes circumfrence, not allowing a wheel height
in addition to circumfrence height. Ill assume it did.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   

not allowing a wheel height

There would be no wheel height, wheels weren't deployed.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Why would a security camera, at another building, be pointed at anything other than the entrance or interior of the building it’s mounted on? My security cameras would not show anything useful if a plane hit a neighboring building. I can say this because a small plane hit a house next door to my office and landed upside down in the driveway 50 feet from my desk. No one asked for our tapes because it would have been dumb to do so. Cameras only record an image of what they are pointing at. I would be dumb if I pointed my cameras at neighboring buildings.

I’m very confused as to why everyone is ignoring the fact that the videos would be evidence. They obviously could not release them. I’ve noticed throughout this thread that when anyone brought this up it was ignored. Why would you ignore a fact like that if you are really searching for the truth? This is not a fiction novel or a game. Lots of people died on 9/11. Ignoring facts makes your agenda very suspicious. I can understand the people like the so called professors and educators who will no doubt make huge sums of money off their books and seminars. They have a financial motive. The celebrities probably have dollar signs in their eyes from what they will make off the movie(s) I’m sure they will produce. Follow the money!

Does anyone on ATS have any proof whatsoever that anything other than a 757 hit the pentagon? Anything at all? Post it please.

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by tuccy

not allowing a wheel height

There would be no wheel height, wheels weren't deployed.

I feel so blonde! I assumed it was prepped for landing before it hit. [insert embarressed smiley here]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Someone said that they wn't release until Ben Ladden is on trial. I say fair enough. BUT, Massuai was on trial and they brought everything out EXCEPT the pentagon videos. So why is that?

Hell, I'd even like to see the air trffic controllers radar that recorded the plane heading for the pentagon.

[edit on 19-7-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
It was a 757,and why do you need pictures?There a lots of eyewitness accounts,pictures after it hit,debree etc..I understand alot of people would love a neat chronology in pictures.Tough when the nite mare happened so quick.There are no pictures of meteors smashing giant holes in the earth,yet we know they happened.

Now i see why your name is what it is. A plane?? people still believe this? damage width on building was not wide enough. Plus no traces of jet fuel found in or around damaged area....Look up hazmat people in DC...go talk to those guys.

[edit on 7/19/2006 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Jul, 19 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
The legal system in this country is tedious and slow at best. I'm like you in that I'd like to see everything now but I'd rather that the bad guys loose whoever they are.

There is something just not right about this whole 9/11 mess and I'm sure the truth will come out in the end. The problem is the end may be 30 years down the road. It's no longer like it was when Kennedy was assassinated. It's much harder for them to suppress information.

I’m just not buying into some of the conspiracy theories I’m reading. It’s like people want to find a conspiracy so badly they are blinded to the facts. This is not a good environment to uncover any hidden facts. It actually makes it harder because to the average intelligent persons eyes it makes everyone look like kooks.

One example I could give is the wire spools that were damaged on the lawn of the Pentagon. To earn the money for graduate studies I went through an apprenticeship as an industrial electrician and became a journeyman in that trade. Those spools are identical to ones we dealt with in the late 70’s. They were obviously working with “explosion proof” shielded cable that comes on those spools. The largest ones usually contain 750mcm shielded cable. In the late 70’s the security deposit on those spools was around $15,000.00. I know because one of my co-workers went to prison for stealing one. When full it was the maximum weight I could pick up with the eight ton boom on the back of my flatbed. Those spools are made of solid steel and are used over and over for decades. You could hit one with a twenty pound sledge at full swing and barely put a dimple in it. It would have taken a great deal of force to damage that large spool that way. Since I am qualified to make that judgment I’m really turned off by people who are not and who express opposite opinions. Walking through a Home Depot does not make you an expert.

While earning my journeyman’s status I had to work lots of grunt jobs. One of them involved cutting up hundreds of tons of structural steel which brings up another odd conclusion I’ve seen. That photo of the steel beam that was cut with a cutting rod during the clean up. There is nothing weird about that. The slag is normal and anyone who is qualified to comment would know that. It was cut at an old weld. Again, perfectly normal. Seeing things like that used as evidence makes it hard for me to take anything else the person has to say seriously.

There seems to be a lot of phony experts floating around this issue. In these two cases they are clearly fabricating a conspiracy instead of uncovering one and too many of them have a financial interest or just hate the government for some reason and are willing to lie to make a point. Some have been brainwashed by the former and think they know the truth because they based their opinion on falsehoods and have placed their faith in phonies.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Based on the comments of the anti-plane theorists on this thread I assume we are.

No fuel found... Who told you that? If it was a cover up why would they release info that contradicted there official line. Fuel burns.

People saw the plane. What happened to it? Let me guess aliens, a new secret USG technology that can change planes into coke cans instantly or inter-dimentional spring hopping to the planet flobalob?

The passengers. Where did they go? The coke can changer machine probably wont work on organic material and the planet flobalob is a bit cold this time of year.

The hole in the wall. Check out crash test videos based on military jet tests and freight carrier tests. The wings make almost negligable impact marks at any speed. The main body of the plane is structurally weak in an impact - the thing isn't a ramming pole!

People really do believe that a plane never hit the building and come up with rediculous theories about what they think happend. At least with the theorists on this thread we no man kind isn't losing his ability to create pure comedy.

[edit on 20-7-2006 by Quackmaster]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Quackmaster, Congratulations on not reading the original post, which asked the simple quesiton of "why haven't we seen any of the videos from the gas station across the 395 or from the Sheraton? I guess you can't read, so to answer you question, yes I think we have taken an evolutionary step backwards, now that you have chimed in. It is people like you refuse to ask questions (regardless of how silly) remember when the earth was flat? For your own sake I would suggest reading the post before you reply with answers that would make one question you level of authority on this or any other topics discussed on ATS

[edit on 20-7-2006 by kleverone]

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quackmaster
Based on the comments of the anti-plane theorists on this thread I assume we are.

No fuel found... Who told you that? If it was a cover up why would they release info that contradicted there official line. Fuel burns.

People saw the plane. What happened to it? Let me guess aliens, a new secret USG technology that can change planes into coke cans instantly or inter-dimentional spring hopping to the planet flobalob?

The passengers. Where did they go? The coke can changer machine probably wont work on organic material and the planet flobalob is a bit cold this time of year.

The hole in the wall. Check out crash test videos based on military jet tests and freight carrier tests. The wings make almost negligable impact marks at any speed. The main body of the plane is structurally weak in an impact - the thing isn't a ramming pole!

People really do believe that a plane never hit the building and come up with rediculous theories about what they think happend. At least with the theorists on this thread we no man kind isn't losing his ability to create pure comedy.

Ramming pole? Did you forget it takes tons of steel, sheetmetal, engines, sofas, chairs, and a wingspan that would of took out a whole side of the pentagon.

posted on Jul, 20 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
It didn't take out a whole side. It made a 15-16 foot hole, that later collapsed and made a wider hole. And what do you think was going to happen? You just get a tiny little hole that is left there? You have a major fire, internal structural damage (on a large scale), external structural damage..... So yeah, you're gonna have a collapse.

posted on Jul, 21 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I understand....Im shocked people still think a plane hit the building...It's absurd !!! People...please...for your own sake, stop watching Eyewitness news. ..CNN, and all this american whitewash. It's not the US only...it's the world...the corporations...they led america into global takeover....im for the one world gov't but not like this...if you fear gov't eavesdropping because you type against them in forums like these, then you are not a serious person who stands up for their beliefs.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Im shocked people still think a plane hit the building...It's absurd !!!

What was it then and where did the original 757 go?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join