It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there no pictures of the pentagon 747 in flight?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have heard the accounts of all the surrounding video of the incident being confinscated soon after the accident. But why haven't we seen one picture of the 747 in route? There are so many cameras everywhere, we can't see one picture to prove that it was a 747? Maybe there are and I don't know, which is the purpose for this thread. AAC

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
It was a 757,and why do you need pictures?There a lots of eyewitness accounts,pictures after it hit,debree etc..I understand alot of people would love a neat chronology in pictures.Tough when the nite mare happened so quick.There are no pictures of meteors smashing giant holes in the earth,yet we know they happened.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
True. But we have cameras seeing meteors all the time. Very seldom to we have giant meteors making huge craters. This 757 flew on the ground, over a hughway, etc... It would just be normal to see footage. Again, why did they confinscate all the footage and never release it. I am not aluding to a conspiracy, I just think there are pictures somewhere and with all the pictures of WTC planes hitting, why not?

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Thats a damn good question. I have asked it as well.

Normally, in a city of such importance as Washington D.C., you always have camera crew from various media. You also have loads of tourists with personal cameras rolling and recording their trip.

Plus, you have local news station helicopters flying over the city taking pictures of traffic. And CCTV cameras here and there, plus internet web cameras trained on areas of interest.

Yet the only film we have of anything at the Pentagon is a poor quality surveilance camera that doesn't show much of anything. Especially when you consider the Pentagon is LOADED with security cameras everywhere. Now this is truly puzzling.

Mind you, I don't buy into the missile or drone hitting the Pentagon theory. No, I believe there is enough evidence to show that flight 77 hit the pentagon. However, the lack of video footage is really curious.

The same goes for NYC. The second strike we have loads of footage of, because news cameras were present recording the damage from the first and puzzling over what could have happened. But the lack of footage of the first one hitting is just as curious. It took em a year to post footage of the first plane hitting, and that was one video.

In a city that is one of the most photographed and taped cities in the world, with skycams, helicopter tours, mobs of tourists with rolling cameras, web cameras, media, ect ect ect........a city of MILLIONS of residents, and we have a surprising lack of footage.

It is strange to say the least.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
How many of those cameras in NYC are pointed up? How many cameras at the Pentagon are pointed up? As far as camera crews, it would go something like "Oh my god that plane is flying" and you have impact or it's out of view. It was travelling over 500 mph. Unless the camera crew just happened to be standing there with camera running, by the time they could be set up the plane would have either hit, or been where they couldn't see it.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
What about the fixed cameras that were permanantly pointed at the highway and pentagon, which were confinscated and never released. This is my concern. AAC

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Maybe because people are used to having aircraft flying around cities these days? In Sydney, we don't even blink at the planes leaving or arriving, even though the flight path takes them right alongside our central business district. IMHO, I'd say that no-one even realised something unusual was going on until the first plane hit.

As for the Pentagon 757, without knowing the regular flight paths, environmental layout, and other factors, I can only hypothesise. Maybe everyone who wasn't driving was glued to the radio or TV (I know I was, and I wasn't even in the country!).

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
How many of those cameras in NYC are pointed up? How many cameras at the Pentagon are pointed up? As far as camera crews, it would go something like "Oh my god that plane is flying" and you have impact or it's out of view. It was travelling over 500 mph. Unless the camera crew just happened to be standing there with camera running, by the time they could be set up the plane would have either hit, or been where they couldn't see it.

How many cameras are trained on the NYC skyline, especially in the direction of the WTC, one of the most photographed and recorded buildings and skylines in the world? In the largest city in America, how many new helicopters, skycams, and people on roofs recording the view are there at any given time?

If a city like Seattle, a fraction of the size of NYC has live cameras pointed at the skyline, and news helicopters monitoring traffic, Im willing to bet NYC has ten times the amount.

GSA

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:35 PM
link   
How about the cameras from the roof of the hotel that were taken straight away by the FBI?? they had a good view of what impacted and yet they were hidden away almost as the dust settled from the explosion.

Even the staff will not talk about it due to fear of losing their jobs and / or family reprisals by the FBI ect.

If it was there, why hide it? Show us and we can all safley go back to bed and forget about it - OR is it a smoke screen to take us away from investigating the twin towers??

They did it, they just are hiding the evidence. If they did not do it, they would show us.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Even the staff will not talk about it due to fear of losing their jobs and / or family reprisals by the FBI ect.

These allways get to me.If no one is talking how do you know? The answer is you have no clue.I see a patern here.I would love to know how I see people here always state the FBI got all the videos in seconds.HA HA hA!The vids belong to who ever owns them.Call and cry to them!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Duhh, so you think that the FBI doesnt collect evidence at a crime scene.
The FBI confiscates tapes all the time from bank robberies, 711 stickup etc.
Local Law enforcement can confiscate video cameras from people who take videos of crimes.

The FBI releases video evidence all the time when it suits their purpose.
This is precisely why the official story stinks like .........

Nice try!

[edit on 18-7-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
No I was LOL about the fact you just will never get it.Call these people you are sure had them confiscated.The tapes belong to them.I guess all those people are in on it too.Add a few more thousand people to the con!!!!!Ha HA HA

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
No I was LOL about the fact you just will never get it.Call these people you are sure had them confiscated.The tapes belong to them.I guess all those people are in on it too.Add a few more thousand people to the con!!!!!Ha HA HA

Damn Duhh, with an argument like that I guess I'll just have to concede defeat.
With logic like that I'm at a loss for words.

You have convinced me that the official story must be the absolute truth. I am truly grateful for you setting me straight. Thank you!!

GSA

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:38 PM
link   
whhaaa that has to be sarcasm right?? right??!!??

The hotel stated on live television that no sooner had the explosion happened, there were federal agents in the security room taking the tapes. They didnt even have time to have a look at them to see what actually happened.

Another thing, if they actually do not have any footage, why not say so? If they do yet it is being used in a prosecution, why not say so? Silence is what you get if you ask - as many people have found out.

They have the truth on tape, and they fear the response if they release it.

Question - are you just playing devils advocate or do you really 1005 believe the goverments version of events? im interested to know.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It does not take listening to the Gov. on any of this.I talk to and listen to people in their fields,unlike some people..The tapes were not taken that fast period!Believe what you wan't.No one cares. I know The Ct pages have got you to believe alot of false out of context things.Again that is secondary ,the point is only the people that own the tapes can show them to you.Have ya found any one lined up to get them back so you can see them.NO because they know a plane hit.Also it is a little creepy.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by: Duhh
I would love to know how I see people here always state the FBI got all the videos in seconds.HA HA hA!The vids belong to who ever owns them.Call and cry to them!

Because the FBI did arrive and confiscate said video tapes, from various locations, within minutes.

Upon confiscation "ownership" of said videos becomes null and void. Once confiscated the videos become "evidence", and are/will be secluded accordingly until such time that they are classified otherwise. The stated "need" for evidentiary retention has passed, as the prosecution and sentencing of Moussaoui has been accomplished. Yet, oddly?, we are afforded but a few fleeting frames of what actually took place that morning at the PENTAGON. ???

Considering the aforementioned "circumstances" ... who, exactly, should be a recipient of such "calls"? The gas station owner? Sheritan Inns.com? The Virginia Highway or Transportation Board? Good Luck ... Honestly!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
It is the only one they own!The others will get released to the owners.I bet they still tell ya'll to take a flying leap.What to say then?More people into your exponential nitemare.Occams Razor !

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   
This part of that horrific day has always been the most puzzling to me. There were reports of multiple videos showing the object striking the Pentagon building and not even a few frames are released to shed some light on this matter. Something just doesn't add up. You'd think that after all this time there would be some kind of visual proof.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
It is the only one they own!The others will get released to the owners.I bet they still tell ya'll to take a flying leap.What to say then?More people into your exponential nitemare.Occams Razor !

[edit on 18-7-2006 by Duhh]

What is the only thing Who owns?

If your question regards the "owners" of said establishments supposedly having multiple copies of videos recorded on that day ... wow ... I guess the responding agents only asked for the "originals". ?

The "owners", of establishments where videos were confiscated from, will not receive copies nor realize return of the originals until such time that the contents are re-classified, if ever. ? hello?

As for the "flying leap"? Hasn't that been the overall status quo that we're supposed to take?

As for the razor ... my Gillette does a fine job ... just like a baby's bottom.

I'm not asserting that Everything in the official "report" is faulty, but swiss cheese Is swiss cheese, nonetheless. ?

$ .02

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If you remember, the one video that was released, is the one that almost verified (for the skeptics) that it wasn't a 757. They were saying it looked more like a military jet. But the truth is that the FBI did show up and convenscate the tapes and then never released them. This is the only argument I see. AAC

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join