It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why are there no pictures of the pentagon 747 in flight?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Yo, SCP!!!That site shoots down the CT, not agree! You need to do some reading. Not just skim. I checked it, it is the right link. You iz confuuuzzzed!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
what you think?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
The guy is pointing out the shadow.
The part that makes it look like a f-16 is still there after the impact.

You can see the more round outline of the nose of an airliner ahead of the 'box' that obscures the broadside view. You can practically see the whole lenght of the plane. At least that what it looks like to me.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Vushta]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
" Unghhh it's really like not as good as my film! Says this guy called Dylan ! There are no geat frames of the plane ! Sooo what ? No one saw a missile or a fighter or, or.........! They saw a SILVER AMERICAN AIRLINES !!! Yes there were a few that have a diff memory !! That's it ! The video , if there is any, that shows anything . Will be released to the owners. Ask them if they will even give it to you . when they get it. I will be interested to hear the folks who will !!!

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
" Unghhh it's really like not as good as my film! Says this guy called Dylan ! There are no geat frames of the plane ! Sooo what ? No one saw a missile or a fighter or, or.........! They saw a SILVER AMERICAN AIRLINES !!! Yes there were a few that have a diff memory !! That's it ! The video , if there is any, that shows anything . Will be released to the owners. Ask them if they will even give it to you . when they get it. I will be interested to hear the folks who will !!!

What? Tweeking maybe?
Sorry, I need a little clarification.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
That was my Dylan impersonation ! Buttttt WWWWhhhhyyyy ! No missile seen, no skywarrior, no F-16 ! Well you know man what does that tell ya ?????? A 757 perhaps ??????

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Duhh
That was my Dylan impersonation ! Buttttt WWWWhhhhyyyy ! No missile seen, no skywarrior, no F-16 ! Well you know man what does that tell ya ?????? A 757 perhaps ??????

Thanks Duhh, that clears it up!

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonLotus
what you think?

F-16 which fires a missle into the building (Note the exhaust trail from the missle) just before the F-16 impacts the building

[edit on 29-7-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Its obvious that you do not know anything about F-16s or the weapons they carry.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vushta
You can see the more round outline of the nose of an airliner ahead of the 'box' that obscures the broadside view. You can practically see the whole lenght of the plane. At least that what it looks like to me.

[edit on 28-7-2006 by Vushta]

You have a point Vushta.. I think I see the spruce goose there flying besides it too... yup that's gotta be it.. in its shadow.

Just kidding, from that picture it could be a missile dressed up as a plane or an Avenger or a DC9.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join