It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory, and an experiment for anyone who wants to try

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
This is kind of a side note, and it might be totally paranoid (probably) but I just found some very interesting information on another part of ATS, that sort of relates to my story.

Remember how I said that I found out a few months ago that I had no thyroid gland? The doctors gave me two thyroid ultrasounds, just to be sure. That was a surprise to me, because athough I was diagnosed with hypothyroidism when I was 16 months old, the doctors were pretty sure I must have had some thyroid when I was born, or else I could not have made it to the age of 16 months without severe mental retardation or brain damage.

Also, remember how I said I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder, and had 3 hospitalizations (psych hospital), until I learned how to use hypnosis to help make myself sane again?

Well, I was reading this an article by William Cooper about Majestic-12 (page 3 of the document), and the following paragraph caught my attention.

The link to the full article is here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

He writes:

Meanwhile innocent people continue to suffer unspeakable horrors at the hands of alien and human scientists who are engaged in barbarous research that would make even the Nazis look like sunday school children. As if that is not enough many people end up as food for the insatiable alien appetite for biological enzymes, glandular hormonal secretions, and blood. Many people are abducted and are sentenced to live with psychological and physical damage for the rest of their lives.....

Now, it is possibe that my thyroid just dissolved after years of taking thyroid hormone medications. In fact, that is probably much more likely a possibility than "Oh no, aliens stole my thyroid!" LOL! !
(Watch that story come out in the next issue of the National Inquirer! Ha ha!)

But it did get me wondering....is there anybody else out there who has had contact experiences at some point in their life, who has also suffered any physical illness (such as endocrine problems) or psychological illness (such as depression, manic depression, psychosis, etc...) later in life?
Bipolar disorder is heavily interconnected with the the endocrine system... and the thyroid gland is an endocrine gland.

I know I'm kind of asking a lot of questions, but all these possibilities are so interesting to me.

-N

edit: I have decided to also post this question as a separate thread, so as not to get totally off the subject of my hypothesis of how brain states relate to UFO sightings.

[edit on 14-7-2006 by nikiano]

[edit on 15-7-2006 by nikiano]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:46 PM
link   
There is more to your theory than you may realize. I have been observing, and I wish to make a connection here.

The Shumann Resonance oscillates at the same freq. of the theta brainwave. The Shumann Resonance is a result of a waveguide provided by the ionosphere and Earth's ground. This resonance is used for power by intraterrestial craft and said resonance was discovered by Henry T. Moray.

Are you willing to take a look at our project? I (we) believe it is possible to build one of these.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matyas

Are you willing to take a look at our project? I (we) believe it is possible to build one of these.

Yes, definitely! Please tell me how.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Ok, I've been doing some more thinking. (I really should get out more. )

I think I may have found a link between theta state and why our country is flouridating the water.

First, before I tell you that, I have to give you a little background. I started researching the connection between thyroid problems and bipolar disorder about a year ago or so, because I wasn't entirely convinced I had bipolar disorder. The more and more I researched, the more I found that the link between bipolar disorder and thyroid disorder was very intriguing. I am actually about 100% convinced that bipolar disorder is primarily an endocrine disorder....which then affects the brain. I am not convinced it starts in the brain.

So, I was doing some more research, and I came across an article about how fluoride in the water has NOT been shown to prevent cavities, but governments for some reason do not want to stop fluoridating the water. (Made no sense to me.) The article supposedly said the govt was doing the chemical companies a favor by helping them get rid of their chemical byproducts, but that didn't make sense to me.

So, anyway, I kept turning this problem over in my head...and then I started thinking along different lines. I had also come up with the theory that mental illness was not an illness at all, but rather a gift that wasn't fully developed.... But until people realize how to develop their gifts, they would get the terrible side effects of mania and depression. (If you want to know what kind of gifts, take a look at some of the lists of famous people with bipolar disorder. Amazing list.)

Now, a long time ago, I wondered to myself why bipolar disorder did not just evolve itself out of the gene pool. I wondered why such wonderful gift would manifest itself as mental illness? I came up with some very hypothesis, regarding biological mimicry. I won't go into it in detail here. (this isn't the right place to discuss them).... but just remember that it has something to do with biological mimicry.

(If you're not familiar with biological mimicry, it's what causes one organism to mimic another organism, for means of protection....but without the extra energy expenditure required. For example, the poisonous monarch butterfly and the moth that looks like it. The moth gets the advantage of looking like a monarch, but it doesn't need to expend the extra energy to actually produce the poison.)

So, a few months later, as I was doing all my reserach on endocrine disorders, I once again asked myself....why do many people these days have thyroid problems? Is it environmental? (Keep in mind, I also work in health care, and it's amazing how many people these days have thyroid disorders.) Why do thyroid disorders cause (reversible) mental illness?

Then I thought....thyroid disorders seem to be a mimic for mental illness! I don't think any doctor or researcher has thought about that, but if you think about it, it's true. It is SUCH a good mimic, that it fools medical doctors all the time! (Endocrine disorders are the number one reason for misdiagnosis of mental illness.)

But then I thought....no, evolution wouldn't work that way. There must be an evolutionary advantage for mimicry. What would be the evolutionary advantage for developing a thyroid problem...that would then mimic a mental illness?

Well, back then, I came up with some answers back then that have to do with creative gifts and such, but today, I think I've come up with another answer! Theta waves!

Think about it....IF my theory about mental illness is right (that it is not an illness at all, but just a symptom of being in an altered brain state (such as theta)....AND if there are advantages of being in theta state (i.e. creativity and communicating in a theta state)....THEN the evolutionary advantage to creating thyroid problems and mental illness in the general population is the enhanced ability to communicate in a telepathic manner....in a theta state!

(more below...)

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:13 AM
link   
(continued from previous post)...

Now, it has been stated (by many reliable sources) that there is more than one group of aliens in contact with human beings. I think someone once said that there were 18 species. (John Lear?...not sure.) Some of them are friendly, some of them are not. Some of them want to help us develop spritually, some of them are in it for other reasons.

It has also been suggested (or stated) that aliens have been interfering in our evolutionary process for a long, long, long time.

What if the government is not flouridating the water to cause us harm....but what if the "good aliens" have convinced some people in our government to flouridate the water because they know that it will affect our thyroid glands....which can cause mental illness (drastic mood swings)...which induces theta waves....which allows us to see UFOs and have contact experiences, etc....

If theta state is an advanced state of consciousness, or an advanced evolutionary step...then this could be a quick and dirty way of speeding up our evolution.

Why would they risk creating mental illness in a population they were wanting to help? Maybe because they had such important messages to get to us, that they felt the risk to benefit ratio was worth it. Maybe this is helping our world to evolve more faster to "zero point" (delta waves), and we just have to go through an "adjustment period" of craziness until we all get there.

Or....maybe, it wasn't aliens at all who came up with this plan. Maybe the government IS dumping fluoride into our water, and they don't care that it is causing all this harm to our thyroid glands. Maybe the fact that the fluoride causes thyroid problems...(and mental illness)....was just a happy accident for the aliens, because now more and more people are having "contact expeirences."

On the other hand, I am a believer in reincarnation. For a long time, I kept asking myself why would I choose to be born with a thyroid problem that would plague me and cause problems for me all my life? Once I learned the connection between thyroid and mood swings, I said, well, maybe I knew it would cause mental illness, but I felt the benefits were worth the risk. Maybe I chose to come into a body that woud experience these events for my own spiritual growth.

But now, all this has got me thinking.....what if I did not choose to be born with thyroid problems...but what if the aliens chose me? Or us?

What if messing with our thyroid glands is one way for the aliens to be able to continue to have contact with us over the years? And what if William Cooper had been fed some disinformation that was only half right? He stated in his Majestic 12 paper that he learned that aliens have an insatiabe appetite for endocrine glands, etc... But what if that was just a misperception? What if they ARE extracting our endocrine glands, and cause years of psychological problems....but what if it's NOT for "food" for the aliens, but rather, what if it is simply to induce theta waves...and sometimes has the side effect of causing mental illness?

One reason why this hypothesis appeals to me, is because many times after I "got manic", I felt that there was no emotional reason for it. It just "happened." And often times, I eerily felt that someone, or something, was making it happen. Almost like I was just a character in a play being directed by some unseen director. I fet that they were changin my brain waves (increasing my vibration), so they could communicate messages to me when they needed to. (They were always beautiful & peaceful messages, though!)

But, what if this is also being done by bad aliens, and not just good aliens? What if THEIR reason is not for communication and spiritual growth, but for mass mind control?

Maybe the good aliens and the bad aliens are in competition for humans, and each are trying to induce theta waves before the other. Maybe this "theta induction" is THE final battle of good -vs-evil.

(continued beow)...

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I know this all sounds terribly, terribly far fetched. And quite possibly even crazy. (And maybe it is.)

But I figure it's either one of two things: Either I have one heck of a wild imagination, and I am definitely in the wrong line of work and should be making sci-fi movies or writing books....

OR... I am a theoretical scientific genius way ahead of my time. LOL !!

Or... maybe there is a third option: Maybe they (the good aliens (or spirits?) who have always given me helpful warnings and peaceful messages) are still in contact with me (telpathically via my imagination, since I am often in alpha/theta state).... and my writing is their way of getting their word (warning?) out to everyone. (I have often believed that many sci-fi books and movies and TV programs are just channeled information from higher sources that want to communicate certain ideas to us.)

Who knows?!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
No, it is not far fetched.

Einstein said the universe is largely mental.

When you talk of a battle for men's minds, this is the front lines.

Right here, right now.

Whos and hows may not be clear, but you are on target. What do they say, "spot on"?

And the whys will be manifest when we reach the summit of Olympus.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Maybe our minds (consciousness), are truly connected to the Universe & vice versa. Maybe our consciousness IS the Universe. We all experience things very differently. Some may go into a war, and one person is horrified and cries, and the other has fun shooting and is not bothered and thinks destroying things is cool. Which is right? Is war horrible or is war cool? Well it depends out of those people who you ask.

The Universe may be subjective to our Consciousness. Truly there are many possibilities in this universe because WE make them so. Maybe the mostly empty space in the atom/Universe is just "there" to be filled, like our minds are there to be filled. Dying is probably very subjective as well.

Some have NDE and say they go to heaven, some say they go to hell, others say they float in the sky, others meet aliens, others go and see Akashic records, others meet other gods whom THEY believe in.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Nikiano

I find your theory and this thread as a whole, very interesting.

On a related note, I've been researching amy strange hypnagogic and hynopompic dream experiences for many years now. My dream life is completely vivid and bizarre, not to mention terribly frightening. Many times i've been alert and trapped within my dreamscape to the point where I felt I was going mad because I couldn't escape the visions. There are periods when I have heightened and repeated episodes. Other times, months will pass before I have another vivid dream. It is very similar to bipolar and manic cycles - but in the sleep state. Although after bouts of these nightmares I start to fear for my sanity - as the boundaries between what is 'real' and what is not start to blur.

As part of my therapy, i've been anotating my dreams and researching dream states and the connections between hallucination, perceptions of reality, sleep paralysis and lucid dreaming.

Now this is the relevant bit... I read yesterday a fascinating article about brain waves and then found your thread this morning - talk about synchronicity
I am pasting it so you can consider how it relates to you theory. You will also find that the parts I quoted in the article have attached the names of researchers so you could look them up if you wanted. It seems some research on brainwaves and seeing strange objects and 'beings' has already been done. What I like about this article - even though it focuses on sleep and not UFOs - is that it doesn't claim that all hypnagogic and hynopompic dreams are the sole product of the brain's hallucination. Something to think about with your own theory.

More specifically, hypnagogic/hypnopompic imagery has been associated with reports of extrasensory perception (ESP), apparitions and communication with the dead, out-of-the-body experiences (OBEs), visions of past lives and experiences involving extraterrestrials (e.g., Glicksohn, 1989; Gurney, Myers, & Podmore, 1886; Leaning, 1925; McCreery, 1993; McKellar, 1957; Mavromatis, 1983, 1987; Spanos, Cross, Dickson, & DuBreuil, 1993.

Rose et al. (1997) found that sleep paralysis has been associated with reports of a number of anomalous experiences, such as ESP, PK, OBEs, NDES, apparitions, past life experiences, and extraterrestrials. It is possible that anomalous experiences and sleep paralysis episodes might be related to each other because they might both be affected by a third variable such as the earth’s geomagnetic field. A number of studies have found that subjective (e.g., Persinger, 1985) and experimental GESP experiences (Berger & Persinger, 1991) and sleep paralysis (Conesa, 1995, 1997) tend to occur when geomagnetic activity is relatively low.

If the hypnagogic state is conducive to anomalous processes perhaps this could be due to the initial increase in alpha or the later increase in theta activity (Healy, 1986) which occurs during this period (e.g., Davis, Davis, Loomis, Harvey, & Hobart, 1938; Baddia et al., 1994). Experienced meditators have also been found to show the alpha-theta progression which characterises the transition through the hypnagogic state towards sleep (Mavromatis, 1987). Meditation has been associated with reports of a variety of anomalous experiences (Eysenck & Sargent, 1993).

It has been suggested that it is not so much altered states per se which are psi-conducive but the degree or the rapidity of the transition from one state to another (e.g., Murphy, 1966; Honorton, 1973; Honorton, Davidson, & Bindler, 1971; all cited by Parker, 1975).

(emphasis mine)

Lest I get warned for excessive quoting, let me paraphrase. The author posits that it isn't solely the states of brainwaves that may cause 'hallucinations' or visions in the dreamstate, but the alternating speed at which change is produced - that is to say... from alpha to theta. Possibly in zero seconds(?).

Have you considered that your experimental state may not solely rest in theta? Or perhaps it is experienced there, but is brought upon by the speed of flux?

In terms of proof, the article goes on to say that it is difficult to get a subject to consciously change their brainwaves during sleep. So i'm not sure how you would be able to test or measure change.

Also - and on a more personal note - not too sure the outcome would be safe if you asked peopel on ATS to attempt it. I did find it interesting that the Beer-man poster said something about being able to touch his fingers and change states very quickly.

As someone who has seen a great deal of strange (both wonderful and horrible) things in the dream state, I continue to believe that not all of what i've seen and experienced could be of my own invention.

I wish you luck with your experiments.

Hynagogic and hypnopompic experiences

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

No, it is not far fetched.

What do they say, "spot on"?

Well, it's interesting that you ask that! Because this morning as I was lying in bed, I started thinking of the ancinet greek muses. (Accomanied with visions, etc...) I woke up with urge to getonline write to everyone and tell them my "theory" that the ancient greek muses were not simply a manifestation of the Greek's imaginations. They were real!

They want me to tell you: How else do you think the ancient Greeks came up with all that amazing philosophy and discourse in such a quick manner? Thier "gods" were simply what we are discussing here and now. They were giving mankind a little "push" back then. Plato was a very good channel!

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

It has been suggested that it is not so much altered states per se which are psi-conducive but the degree or the rapidity of the transition from one state to another (e.g., Murphy, 1966; Honorton, 1973; Honorton, Davidson, & Bindler, 1971; all cited by Parker, 1975).

Have you considered that your experimental state may not solely rest in theta? Or perhaps it is experienced there, but is brought upon by the speed of flux?

Nikelbee-

Holy cow! I think you have hit the nail on the head! Yes, as a matter of fact, I HAVE considered exactly that.

There is a phenomenon that happens with both bipolar disorder and long-lasting untreated hypothyroidism, called "rapid cycling". Rapid cycling happens when someone goes for long periods of time being untreated....either bipolar disorder, or hypothyroidism. And it is a "flux" of mood swings, cycles, very close together. Sometimes these cycles can occur over days, sometimes over hours!

When I was rapid cycling at my worst, I would seem to get get mood cycles every few minutes!
My best friend told me it felt like I was "ramping up" in energy. How right she was, I think!

Now, interestingly, although I have not taken a lot of physics, we did go into some of it in my pharmacokinetics classes...and I remember my kinetics teacher teaching us about waves of light and cycles and energy and stuff. When dealing with electicity, energy waves cycle!

And then, not long ago, I remember someone pointing out that Tesla pointed out the earth has two poles...it is just one giant battery! (Free energy being available if we just learned how to plug into that energy source.)

And that got me thinking...heck, BIPOLAR PEOPLE are batteries! Ha ha! We have two poles two...positive (mania) and negative (depression.) And it seems that when I start to rapidly cycle....when my positve and negative moods seem to swing very wildly....that is when most of the interesting phenomena happens! (I won't go into it here, but trust me....stuff happens!)

So, nikelbee....you have found that scientists have found proof for my internal "musings". Ha! Pun intended.

Ok, well, that might explain why bipola became such a hot topic in health care a few years ago, and why the drug manufacturers came out with so many new antipsychotics for bipolar disorder a few years ago....maybe they were trying to gork us out! God, I remember when I first got diagnosed, they put me on all these antipsychotics. I admit I needed them in the beginning, when I was so manic that I was psychotic...but they tried to get me to stay on them for LIFE. No, thank you!! I could not function on those things. I could not work while taking those medications! And I absolutely refused to go on welfare. Plus, quite honestly, those meds didn't even work for me. I still got mood swings, because my mood swings were a result of my thyroid problem.... the mood swings did not originate in my brain.

(BTW, I think there may be two different versions of bipolar disorder. One may orginate in the brain, and these people respond to anti-convulsants, such as depakote and other meds used for seizures, because they are a form of epilepsy. I think the other version of bipolar disorder begins with a thyroid disorder. There is a prominent researcher who hypothesizes the same thing.)

So, because the meds didn't work, and because they caused so many side effects, I began looking for a different way to help myself. I kept getting the message "try hypnosis!" So, I did. And it worked! Maybe they were trying to tell me how to help myself...how to keep my gift, and my sanity, without being gorked out on meds.

Now this is interesting. It worked so well, that I also became a hypnotherapist. I thought doctors would be THRILLED to learn of a new method for treating bipolar disorder, that would allow us to still have our creativity, but without the mood swings. But most have been brainwashed to distrust all forms of alternative medicine.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So, maybe there is a conspiracy somewhere that begins in the highest reaches of medicine (such as the FDA, or the NIH, or the NIMH), that wants to keep us bipolar people "gorked out."

Then again, I contacted the NIMH a few years ago, and told them my theories. (I have to admit, my e-mails were long and rambling. I was on to something, but it was evident that I was in a manic state when I was typing them.) However, people at the NIMH did not totally blow me off. They did tell me how I could go through a long application process and to try to get a grant to study my theories.

Unfortunately, I do not have a PhD, AND I am not a researcher (I am a clinical person), and so the chances of me getting one of those grants were slim to none. So, I didn't even try. I figured if the NIMH weren't interested in my theory, I would get my theory out by publishing a book, telling bipolar people how they can help themselves with hypnosis. (Which is what I am FINALLY working on doing now.)

I think if there is a conspiracy to keep us gorked out, it is not with everyone at big pharma and the NIMH....maybe just a few of the higher ups. Especically the people who make the policies of who can get money awarded to do research, and who can't! (Very frustrating!)

Holy cow...look at the time. I have to go to work. This darn "making a living" thing gets in the way of my discussions. LOL!

Talk to you all later.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano ...Thier "gods" were simply what we are discussing here and now. They were giving mankind a little "push" back then. Plato was a very good channel!

Thank you and the powers you have spoken for for that validation.

Problem today is "...much learning and never coming to know the truth..." and that truth is in the mysteries. When they were lost, so also was the mathematics for the framework of reality. So, yes, we are in a "time bubble" of ignorance. In the middle of the Information Age, how ironic!

To switch subjects here, I would like to address the human element. I perceive it as a value, and universal. So within any and all beings there is compassion, the good, the true, and the beautiful, but sometimes it is suppressed and it takes a mighty blow to bring it out. Take for example when Perseus cut off Medusa's head her blood gave birth to Pegasus, a creature of purity, beauty, and goodness. There it is.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano ...Thier "gods" were simply what we are discussing here and now. They were giving mankind a little "push" back then. Plato was a very good channel!

You are welcome!

Now, because I am a woman, I cannot hold myself back, and I just have to insert a little joke in here about men, and say that if "woman kind" hadn't been so stupid in the first place to give up our power, "they" wouldn't have had to come and give "mankind" a little push after they had messed it up so badly! LOL!

Sorry 'bout that guys....but I just couldn't resist.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

To switch subjects here, I would like to address the human element. I perceive it as a value, and universal. So within any and all beings there is compassion, the good, the true, and the beautiful, but sometimes it is suppressed and it takes a mighty blow to bring it out. Take for example when Perseus cut off Medusa's head her blood gave birth to Pegasus, a creature of purity, beauty, and goodness. There it is.

Ok, I'm back to being serious, too. Or, as serious as I can ever be....which usually isn't that serious.

You are right...the human element in this whole thing is HUGE. I have so many interesting things they have told me over the years, and now it is all starting to come together. For the longest time, I couldn't figure out why I was given this information.... or when I was to share it....or who I was to share it with....or how I was to share it! But now I think I know. I think the time is now. I think the reason is because mankind seems to be on the brink of WWIII. I think the people are you. And I think the way is this forum.

I think I was definitely "inspired" by them to post my theory at this particular time. (I don't like to say "directed", because as always, we always have free will whether or not we care to share our inspirations, or follow their suggestions.) But I swear, I never know when I am coming up with a good idea myself, and when they are spoon feeding a good idea to me! Ha ha!

Anyway, back to the subject. Regarding your quote above, Matyas,....my "muses" have actually given a lot of really interesting information over the last few years, regarding humanity, war, truth, and beauty. The messages are beautiful, and so thought provoking, too. A lot of my "inspired essays" (as I like to call them) got lost when my hard drive crashed, but I can still remember the gist of most of them...and I think if they gave me the info once, they wouldn't mind giving me the info again.

Would you like me to share this information with you? I don't want to go spouting off all these "messages" if nobody really wants to hear them. But I think that the timing is right...and I think that THEY think that maybe "mankind" could use another little push.

In any case, if you're interested in hearing any of it, Matyas (or anyone else), let me know. (I would write a book....but heck, this forum is so much easier! And faster!)

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Matyas-
One more thing.

They also wanted to be sure that I told you this: (Actually, the thoughts are inspired by them, the writing is mine. That's how we work together. They give me the inspiration, and I use my life experiences to explain it best.)

Thank you, but don't call us "powers".

We are no more powerful than you... and you are no less powerful than us. The only difference between you and us is that we are fully awake and we realize that we are all a part of God....whereas most of the people on earth are still "asleep", and have not woken up to the fact that YOU are also "gods".

Everyone on earth...no exception....is a part of God. Everyone on earth....no exception....can awaken their inner "God"....and have the power of God at their fingertips. As soon as you give someone else the power....you have lost yours.

Just like your quote, Matyas, about the eagle who thought he was a chicken....you are all humans who do not realize that all humans are gods. You carry the power of God right within you. You just have to wake up, and then learn how to to turn it on!

Also, we want you to know that there is really no such thing as good and evil. There is only such thing as love or fear. No human on earth (or alien in space) is inherently evil. Even Hitler, who did such terrible things, was not born evil. He did what he did out of fear. Fear of the Jews. Fear of everyone else. "Evil" aliens and "evil" humans do what they do NOT because they are evil...but because they are simply living in fear.

The way to fight evil is to NOT fight evil. The only way to truly fight evil is to SEND love to your enemies, and help them realize that they are living in fear. Those who are living in fear have no idea it is fear. They have no idea they are living in an illusion.

As soon as you begin to fight something....you give away your energy. The way to truly win out against evil is to realize first of all, there really is no such thing as evil. (Evil is just a manifestation by man....and other "non-awake" beings in the universe.) The only way to "win" is if everyone wins. The only way for everyone to win is to send love.

(By the way, there is a big difference between "love thy enemies" and "SEND love to thy enemies." The real meaning got lost in translation somewhere. It is so much easier to SEND love for your enemy than it is to FEEL love for your enemy. You don't have to feel personal love for your enemy in order to send love. Does that make sense? If not, tell me, and I'll explain further.)

When you send love to your enemies, you help them realize that they have been living in fear. And when someone stops living in fear, they stop "attracting" the influence of fearful beings that are more highly evolved than you are (i.e. "evil aliens"). One of the most important lessons I learned in chemistry classes is: "like attracts like." This not only goes for chemical molecules, but also for human souls and human energy patterns. Fearful beings attract other fearful beings. Beings who live in love, attract other beings who live in love.

I think everyone on earth will go through their own " personal battle with the devil" or "initiation into reality". Whatever you want to call it, it is the same. I went through it several times myself, I think. (That is what is so terrifying about psychosis. You know that on one level it's not real....but on another level, it is totally real!) Everyone on earth has a time where they choose to live in love....or they choose to live in fear.

Your choice is always reversible. You can change it anytime you like. You can, at any point, choose to throw off the fear. Or you can choose to give into the fear.

If you read the "mystical Christian" texts (not the ones that are in the Bible, but other secret texts), you will read that even Jesus had his moment of choice. It was when he went into the desert: He went into the desert for 40 days, and was shown "visions" of two different scenarios. One of them, was him claiming his birthright as "King of the Jews" and amassing a great army, throwing off the Roman rule, and creating the most powerful country in the world. His other choice (vision) was him leading the life of a prophet...a teacher....a healer. No fame, no glory. Just knowing that what he was doing on earth at that time would make a difference.....and it would be living in love (teaching the truth), versus living in fear (starting war with the "enemy".) The bible says he was "tempted by the devil", but I think Satan was just an alien "making him an offer he couldn't refuse." (Or so he thought!) Maybe the alien's name was Lucifer.

Buddha also had this moment, when he chose to give up a live of luxury, and pursue a greater truth. He has also shown the way to billions of people over the years. Buddha was an amazing person!

Ghandi, too. He had his battle. And Mandela. And Mohammed.

The truth is, everyone on earth, at some point, will face their "battle between good and evil" and begin to wake up to their own divinity. For those of us who are "alpha/theta dominant" (I'm going to use that term now, instead of "mentally ill"), that battle is often fought in our heads, on multiple dimensions. (You have NO idea how terrifying that is!) But everyone else has their own way....their own time....when they wil either give into the fear.....or choose to live in love.

TRUE freedom is simply "waking up" and realizing that you are only a prisoner of your own fears.
Once you throw away your fears...an amazing thing happens.
You begin to see Nirvana. Heaven on earth. Enlightenment. Paradise. The Nexus. Whatever you want to call it....whatever religion you want to use....or if you want to get there through science. It doesnt' matter! It's all the same, and each person will choose the path THAT IS BEST FOR THEM. Spirituality...science....humanity....music....sports....it does not matter. Choose your own path. Find your own way. Because once you do...what happens next is amazing.

You will realize that fear is only an illusion. The only truth is LOVE.

Anyway, they/we just felt that was really important for you to know, Matyas. Although, maybe you already do know that, and this message was for everyone else!

(And just remember: all people who "consciously channel" (like me) will channel info through our own personalities!)

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Well, I know I said I wouldn't ramble on unless someone asked me to...but it seems like another "messsage" wants to get out.

I thought of another person who waged an inner battle. Moses. He made a choice: he gave up being son of Pharoah (did I spell that right?) and chose to free his people, the Jews. He decided what his mission was going to be. He had free will...and he made his choice.

And then....he began to have amazing experiences. He began to hear the voice of "god" on a mountain top. Was he theta dominant? Moses also went into the desert for 40 days and 40 nights where had "contact" with God. And he found his mission in life. To free his people.

I have always had the "theory" (here we go again...is this my theory or their story?
) that there is a "universal life force" (which is All That Is....the prime creator....God)......and then there are "those" who created us. I have always had the feeling that we were created by "alien scientists." They learned how to create life, just as we are just beginning to learn how to create it. (Aside from the old-fashioned way!
)

Now, here is the question. Was Moses speaking with our "prime creator"? Or... was he speaking with an alien race that tricked Moses into believing that THEY were our creator? Or was he actually, in fact, talking to our immediate creator.....our "heavenly father"?...i.e. the alien scientist who created us?

Was it easiery for these aliens (our creators) to allow Moses to beieve he was talking to "the prime creator?" (Because it would be too difficult to explain where they had come from? (After all, science had not even been invented yet. They had no idea how big the world was....or that it was even was round. They had no concept of space or galaxies.....nor did they know what stars were at that point in history. Or, they had at one point, but it had all been lost.)

So, what if Moses was talking to those same alien scientists who had created us, and then came back to check up on us after a few millenia. Did they come back to earth find the society they created in a total shambles? Did they feel the need to help Moses free their people? Did they give him the carved tablets containing the 10 commandments? And teach him how to part the waters? And warn him where not to go....and where to go, to escape capture? Did they give us the instructions (telepathically) to create the ark of the covenant? Maybe. Did they make the first commandment "Thou Shalt Have No Other Gods before me?" because God was jealous? Or because he was afraid of negative influence from other alien races?

Whatever the truth is, I think the important thing is that is that our global society has matured technologically, but not necessarily spiritually. Many of our "religions" have been hijacked by those who want to control us. We are in danger of blowing ourselves up. We are kililing, raping, plundering, stabbing, looting, and enslaving our own people. (Our fellow humans.) And I think these "good aliens" who are speaking through me have come to HELP US HELP OURSELVES
...before it is too late.

And the good news...is that I think we ARE all starting to wake up. Slowly, but surely. I think that is why so many people have begun to "channel" such wonderful new information, and beautiful art, and science. (And not just religious prophets, but alsomusicians... scientists...
writers....poets......athletes....movie makers....).

Are their works channeled straight from "the heavens?" Or straight from the Prime Creator? I don't know if all of this is coming from "aliens" or "angels" or spirits. Or, if it even matters.

But I think the important thing is what "we tune into". Do we tune our "human radio frequencies" to love, and channel beautiful things? Or do we tune them into fear....and channel war, and holocausts, and terror, and torture? Because I believe there are also entities...aliens.... out there who are living in fear...and they would like to control our world. And if we live in fear, we risk tapping into THEIR frequency.

I think what my friends (my "muses") are trying to tell us, is that if we are going to insist on using the technology we have to end life (nuclear weapons), and create life (cloning humans, creating viruses, creating artificial intelligence), then it is time for us to develop more spiritually, too. Before it's too late. Before we destroy ourselves.

Ok, that's it. Uness you want more.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
A-ha!!!

Now, I see how it has all come to a complete circle! Now I understand why they "inspired me" to post my original theory and experiment about UFOs and theta state. They actually DO want you to do the experiement for yourselves! They want you to see UFOs and make contact with alien life forms. They want you to practice going into theta state.

Because EVERYONE has a message to bring. Everyone understands things differently. Everyone has different gifts, and knowledge to build on. They want you to contact them so they can talk to you, too.

(They also want you to also "let go of your fears" so you can contact the "good" types, and not the malevolent types.)

And that is why they inspired me to start my thread, about my theory about UFOs.

I knew it would come full circle somehow. It always does! (Oooooh....they can be sneaky sometimes!!)

They say that YOU can communicate with them just as easily as I can. In your own way. Maybe not by writing...or channeling, but in other ways. Depending on your "learning language." All you have to do is go into theta state....and ask to meet them.

(If you read the passage in Corinthians I in the bible, it has a little passage about "spritual gifts" that you might find very useful! i.e. "For those who have eyes...let them see. For those who have ears, let them hear. For those who speak in prophecy...."

By the way, I was not brought up religious at all, and I had very little knowledge of anything in the Bible (except the Christmas story). That information was given to me by a fellow "channeler" in the mental hospital (He was diagnosed "schizophrenic"). I only started doing research into religions in the last few years.

Oh, one more thing. Remember how I told you that I wrote a poem after one of my contact experiences? Well, I already gave you the last 4 lines, but I think they are telling me that they want me to put the entire poem on this forum. They say that if you want to let go of your fears, just follow the poem! Wow. I did not expect that....but, what the heck.

Do you want me to put the poem on this forum? (I have to warn you, it's kind of corny. It actually rhymes! Ha ha! What can I say, I learned to write poetry in the 7th grade, and never took another poetry class after that!)

Anyway, let me know if you want me to put the poem on the forum. Or, if you have any other questions for them. They said they'll be happy to answer. Or, you can just ask them yourself!
)

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Wow, nikiano, you are a flood!

Well, first off, by powers I meant your gifts and abilities. But you probably already knew I meant this.

Secondly it comes as a pleasure to hear you are a lady. I had no idea, nor did I wish to discover that particular item, because I was relating to you on a level independent of sexual polarity. But discovering that you are indeed encourages me in my ability to relate to the other sex.

Thirdly, I want you to know you are WAY ahead of most of this forum. I used to spend time in the cafe for the Institute of Noetic Sciences (look me up as Matt and Mu), and Powerfulintentions.com (Matt), but I came here to recruit candidates for my projects and try my hand at solving some of the more "nasty" problems that are popping up.

Whatever you wish to share with me feel free to, you can do it here or U2U, it matters not to me.

Namaste.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Have you tried brainwave generators to munipulate your mind to a diff frequency.

I have one if you would like to try it out?
The BrainWave Generator generates binaural beats that change your brain frequency towards the desired state, be it relaxation or enhanced attention, I think this would work quite well for you to get you to the theta state.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join