It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory, and an experiment for anyone who wants to try

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
By the way, here is an interesting note:

Did you know that children are in an almost constant "alpha state" until the time that they are about 8 years old? That is why they have such active imaginations.

Maybe this explains why they have "imaginary friends." Mabye their imaginary friends are not imaginary at all!

I had an imaginary friend as a child. These friends are very "real" to the child having the friend. I could see her, talk to her, hear her, I can even remember the dress she wore. It was the same dress everytime, a blue one. She was little like me... I would say close to the same age. She had a name, her name was baboo. A silly name I know, anyway, my sister could never see her, nor could my mom. My daughter also had an imaginary friend as a small child.

Anyhow- as an adult I've ofter wondered if I created her, or if she was possibly an angel? That was around the same time frame a teenage boy (baby-sitter) was molesting my sister and I. So I suppose I could have created her?? Are imaginary friends something that both little boys and girls have? I haven't ever heard of a little boy having an imaginary friend. And my son certainly never had one.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
nikiano... did you watch the videos they will help suppoert your argument/theories

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
in response to your post saying u received a veiled threat i wonder if that poster is a member on here or maybe an outsider watching this website and u are on to something. HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

disrupting reality huh maybe a better way to say that is maybe u were disrupting the perception of reality that allows us to be manipulated easier and were not about to let that happen ..

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I've seen ufo and I know who didn't seen it couldn't believe what I saw.

5 years ago at 00:00 night I stand in front of flame and then WHOOP!

U.F.O.

It was appear for only 3 secs till it gone.

Before I noticed ufo I was in very drowsy.

Your theory could meet exactly with my experience.

I will do it and report back soon

Hope to see ufo second time..

[edit on 12-7-2006 by bscale]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
deleted myown post

[edit on 12-7-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   
G,I am afraid to see ghost around here...
lol

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
About imaginary friends: My son had 3 or 4 of them.

About aliens: I know that it is unlikely that aliens exist and are visiting us, and yet I also know that there are more things possible in our universe than I will ever understand. I know that I have seen things that don’t seem to fit any easily accepted explanations. Just having seen these things proves to me that there is still much we don’t know. I am no scientist or expert but I know that what I experienced isn’t something that falls into the realm of normalcy.

Just another interesting note: I had a distant relative who was a reverse engineer for the Air Force. While he never was allowed to talk about his work, he often said that he knew that aliens did visit our planet. The only thing that ever frightened him was the mention of alien technology.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

By the way, here is an interesting note:

Did you know that children are in an almost constant "alpha state" until the time that they are about 8 years old? That is why they have such active imaginations.

Maybe this explains why they have "imaginary friends." Mabye their imaginary friends are not imaginary at all!

I had an imaginary friend as a child. These friends are very "real" to the child having the friend. I could see her, talk to her, hear her, I can even remember the dress she wore. It was the same dress everytime, a blue one. She was little like me... I would say close to the same age. She had a name, her name was baboo. A silly name I know, anyway, my sister could never see her, nor could my mom. My daughter also had an imaginary friend as a small child.

Anyhow- as an adult I've ofter wondered if I created her, or if she was possibly an angel? That was around the same time frame a teenage boy (baby-sitter) was molesting my sister and I. So I suppose I could have created her?? Are imaginary friends something that both little boys and girls have? I haven't ever heard of a little boy having an imaginary friend. And my son certainly never had one.

My father said he had one. And my father is one of the most grounded people I have ever known in my life. (For example, he rolls his eyeballs at my theories. Ha ha!)

But I think your theory about imaginary friends being angels might be right. My dad had a difficult childhood. Maybe these angels come to you for protection, or friendship, when you need them the most!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by zyklonBZ_22_19
nikiano... did you watch the videos they will help suppoert your argument/theories

Zyklon-
Yes, I watched most of the first one last night. Very interesting!!! I need to watch the last 5 minutes, and the second one today.

Thanks for sending them to me!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProveIt
your theory jsut might be valid. I remember two summers ago, i decided to sleep out on the porch because it was a beautiful night. So i relaxed looking up at the sky, and eventually entered a trance. I clearly remember seeing three triangle shaped objects zoom by at an impossible speed, and jump in a completely different direction as if they bounced off a solid invisible surface. They then sped off up into the sky. That kinda startled me.

That same night, later on, I was almost asleep and things were bouncing around all over the sky. I think there were 5 or 6 lights going haywire.

wow i remember when i was about 10-12 yrs old i also slept outside for fun, along with my cousin, we both woke up in the middle of the night and both of us saw 3 triangle shaped objects silently floating down the street, they were like triangle shaped and were in a triangular formation, absolutely silent, they resembled papaer triangles only cuz they were so silent, it was very weird. more than 10 yrs later i called him (he moved to the opposite side of country) and asked him if he remembered, he remeber it like it was yesterday.

I think its a very good theory as well Nikiano.

Ive meditated only twice in my life and both times it just happened out of nowwhere, once in junior high i was the first one to finish a test so everyone else was working and i laid my head down, it was a really strange feeling, it felt like i was floating in space and was very relaxing, I didnt want to wake up but i did wake only because I was having a hard time trying to wake so i kept trying and trying. Once i woke I was trying to do it again however by then there was too much noise so i couldnt concentrate.

I guess the only way i can describe it is being disconnected somehow, so does anyone know if thats meditation?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by H34T533K3R

Originally posted by ProveIt
your theory jsut might be valid. I remember two summers ago, i decided to sleep out on the porch because it was a beautiful night. So i relaxed looking up at the sky, and eventually entered a trance. I clearly remember seeing three triangle shaped objects zoom by at an impossible speed, and jump in a completely different direction as if they bounced off a solid invisible surface. They then sped off up into the sky. That kinda startled me.

That same night, later on, I was almost asleep and things were bouncing around all over the sky. I think there were 5 or 6 lights going haywire.

wow i remember when i was about 10-12 yrs old i also slept outside for fun, along with my cousin, we both woke up in the middle of the night and both of us saw 3 triangle shaped objects silently floating down the street, they were like triangle shaped and were in a triangular formation, absolutely silent, they resembled papaer triangles only cuz they were so silent, it was very weird. more than 10 yrs later i called him (he moved to the opposite side of country) and asked him if he remembered, he remeber it like it was yesterday.

I think its a very good theory as well Nikiano.

Ive meditated only twice in my life and both times it just happened out of nowwhere, once in junior high i was the first one to finish a test so everyone else was working and i laid my head down, it was a really strange feeling, it felt like i was floating in space and was very relaxing, I didnt want to wake up but i did wake only because I was having a hard time trying to wake so i kept trying and trying. Once i woke I was trying to do it again however by then there was too much noise so i couldnt concentrate.

I guess the only way i can describe it is being disconnected somehow, so does anyone know if thats meditation?

Wow! Interesting story.

Actually, a feelilng of being disconnected is a sign that you are in a meditative/hypnotic state. (See my post a few pages back, about signs of hypnosis/theta state. A feelling of being disconnected/disassociation is one of the symptoms.

Thanks for the feedback!

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Is anyone seeing this thread really wide, it makes it very difficult to read having to scroll across. I think it is because of some gobbledegook in the OP's sig.

If I am the only one NM, if not perhaps it can be fixed because I am interested in following it.

Thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by wellwhatnow
About imaginary friends: My son had 3 or 4 of them.

Just another interesting note: I had a distant relative who was a reverse engineer for the Air Force. While he never was allowed to talk about his work, he often said that he knew that aliens did visit our planet. The only thing that ever frightened him was the mention of alien technology.

Wild! I wonder what kind of technology he knew about?

Part of me wonders if our government thinks they are keeping the information from us for our own good, to prevent mass hysteria? If the reason they are stockpiling so many weapons is because of a perceived "alien threat?"

If that is that if that is true, the thing that gets me mad is that the governments of the world gives the general people of the world very little credit for having any brains.

Whatever happened to a government "of the people, for the people, and by the people"? I don't think that exists anymore. I love my country, but these days I think we now have a government that exists soley "to dupe the people, to cheat the people, and to confuse the people."

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prote
Is anyone seeing this thread really wide, it makes it very difficult to read having to scroll across. I think it is because of some gobbledegook in the OP's sig.

If I am the only one NM, if not perhaps it can be fixed because I am interested in following it.

Thanks

I'm having that problm, too. Does OP stand for original poster? If so, then I am the OP. But I don't have a signature. I am a newbie, and can't figure out how to do a signature, so I'm not using one.

If there is something I need to change in my profile so it doesn't appear so wide, please let me know.

-N

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hi

Yes OP is original poster but the offending sig belongs to zyklonBZ_22_19.

Sorry, my mistake.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Yikes! That would have scared the crap out of me, DarkCyrus! What did you do??

[edit on 11-7-2006 by nikiano]

I got really freaked out and I left my house to go outside. I didn't know what to do, as I went outside I could hear sounds coming from the roof and the ground in all direction surrounding me. I decided to go back inside and act like it was normal and decided to expect the sounds and face/vapour as normal occurrences.
It lasted for about 2-3 hours, until I could do nothing but expect it. As soon as I was not affraid anymore it all went away almost instantly and I fell asleep. Then again it was also 5-6 in the morning when it went away if that has anything to do with it going away or not I dont know. What I think happend was that I purposefully severed my connection because of fear, its almost like I was summoning something. I dont know, maybe I attracted something to me.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

Yikes! That would have scared the crap out of me, DarkCyrus! What did you do??

[edit on 11-7-2006 by nikiano]

I got really freaked out and I left my house to go outside. I didn't know what to do, as I went outside I could hear sounds coming from the roof and the ground in all direction surrounding me. I decided to go back inside and act like it was normal and decided to expect the sounds and face/vapour as normal occurrences.
It lasted for about 2-3 hours, until I could do nothing but expect it. As soon as I was not affraid anymore it all went away almost instantly and I fell asleep. Then again it was also 5-6 in the morning when it went away if that has anything to do with it going away or not I dont know. What I think happend was that I purposefully severed my connection because of fear, its almost like I was summoning something. I dont know, maybe I attracted something to me.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by DarkCyrus]

Wow. Pretty wild.

You know, there might be something to that. The book I told you about (Preparing for Contact) mentioned that if you are fearful about alien encounters, you will attract fearful experiences. If you approach it wilth love and peace in your heart, you will have peaceful experiences.

But of course, that's easier said than done for some of us! Ha ha! It's hard not to be scared when you hear of terrible abduction experiences and probes and such. Especially after watching movies like "Fire in the Sky." Geez....I swear, I couldn't sleep for a week after watching that movie. And I had to keep all the lights on in my house for a month, I think.

[edit on 12-7-2006 by nikiano]

[edit on 12-7-2006 by nikiano]

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
yes.... I'm seeing it really wide too.... I hope a MOD comes along and fixes it soon. I think it's caused from a very long hyper link, that the MOD can shorten?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Yes, I read parts of that book and I think it would be a wonderful read and I highly recommend it to anyone serious about the topic/discussion at hand. I have found writings of a very similar nature and I would love to share them with anyone who is interested. www.worldtrans.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
Yes, I read parts of that book and I think it would be a wonderful read and I highly recommend it to anyone serious about the topic/discussion at hand. I have found writings of a very similar nature and I would love to share them with anyone who is interested. www.worldtrans.org...

Hey, thanks for the link. That is from the same author that I told you about...the one who wrote the book "Preparing for contact". I did not know that she had these pages online, too. Very cool.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join