It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory, and an experiment for anyone who wants to try

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Wow! DarkCyrus, I just read that link you posted by Lyssa Royal (her channeled information) and I got some new information that I hadn't read from her before.

As I said, she did mention the part about alpha/theta states in her book, but I don't think she mentioned the part about the cetaceans, whales and dolphins. (Or maybe she did, and I just didn't remember.) But anyway, that is very interesting, because once when I was totally "manic" in 2003, I started having what I thought were "auditory hallucinations"....I began hearing voices. But they were the voices of dolphins and whales!

It was the only time in my life that I ever heard voices, and it terrified me because I thought for sure I would end up in the hospital for the rest of my life. (I was pretty sure only the "truly crazy people" hear voices!) I felt that they, the dolphins and whales, were crying for help. Somehow, I also "knew" that the reason they were calling out for help because of the Navy Sonar tests were killing them.

I truly thought I was going crazy, and I was terrified, but then I thought of the movie the Sixth Sense, and asked myself "What is it that they want me to do?" I thought, I need to write! So, I started writing down all the things that needed to change in our society. Lists and lists of things that were wrong with our society. And as I started writing, the "voices" of the dolphins and whales went away. (Thank God. You have no idea how terrifying it is to hear voices!)

Weird, eh? A truly psychotic experience, I admit! But....maybe it wasn't an "auditory hallucination" at all that I was having. Maybe somehow, when I am manic, I am able to tap into the collective unconscious. Maybe I was able to tap into a "may-day" signal the dolphins and whales sent out to the collective subconscious. Maybe it was like a radio signal, and I just "tuned into the right signal."

Then again, I was in Indiana at the time....nowhere near an ocean. Could their calls really travel that far inland? I think anything is possible.

(By the way, as I said before,whenever I had these "manic experiences", my thyroid levels were usually all out of whack. And since that time, I found out that I have no thyroid gland. (Where it went, I have no idea!) So, it might not have been true bipolar mania at all, but rather thyroid-related mania. But regardless of the cause, I would always have VERY interesting experiences happen when I got "manic.")

Since she mentioned "channeling" in that article, I want to share something else, too. You guys might just think that I am a total nutcase, but I realy want to see if anyone else has had this kind of experience.

Once, in 2002, during a hospitalization for mania (I've checked myself into the hospital 3 times in my life during manic episodes, because the things that were happening to me were just too terrifying to deal with), I channeled for an hour in front of a group of people (group therapy), and didn't remember any of it afterwards. Right before I started channelling I saw what could only be described as a humanoid shadow of white energy. (Spirit-like.) Then, I heard a loud buzzing, felt a strong vibration, and barely remembered standing up to talk. And that's all I remember of the experience, until afterwards, when someone told me "That was the best group therapy I've ever been to!" I guess I talked for about an hour! Obviously, somebody "else" conducted group therapy that day. LOL!

Ok, so I have to ask...has anyone else had similar experiences?

(Not necessarily these kinds of experiences while in the psych hospital, but these kinds of communication experiences?)

I swear to God, I'm not making this stuff up. And I'm not trying to pretend that I'm some big hot-shot that can chanel or communicate with dolphins. For all I know, I was just imagining it all, or the lack of thyroid hormones were playing tricks on my mind. I only write about these things because of the article DarkCyrus posted about all these things.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by nikiano]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Zyklon-

I finally finished watching those two films with NASA footage, and WOW! You are right. I think it definitely fits with my theory.

I had a difficult time with some of the physics he was talking about at the beginning of part 2 (I only took "Physics for Poets" in college), but when he started talking about how when mass accelerates so fast, which causes its vibrations to increase, and can then turns invisible.... or possibly go into another dimension....(isn't that what invisibility is? Just another dimension? I think so...)....well, that made total sense to me.

On an intuitive level, I have long known that when things speed up, the vibrations increase....and then it can go into another dimension. For example, when my brain "speeds" up when I get "manic", my vibrations seem to increase....and I seem to be able to access and receive information from different dimensions and stuff. (At least, that is what it feels like to me. I could have just been delusional.)

I think the human body can do what these space craft can do, too. Not quite sure how, yet, but I think it is possible. After all, mass is mass. Matter is matter, right? It shouldn't matter if the matter is a spacecraft, or a living organism. Maybe our bodies have the ability to "change vibration" and do this, too.

On an interesting side note, maybe that is what the "transfiguration of Jesus" was. Was the transfiguration him simply just understanding how to increase his vibrational level of his atoms past the speed of light until they became invisible, and he went into another dimension?) Two of my favorite quotes of Jesus are "I came (to earth?) to show human possibilities." And: "All that I have done, ye shall do, and more." I think all he was trying to do was teach us how to do what he could do!

There is a great series of books called "The Life and Teachings of the Masters of the Far East", which was written in 1894 (but still published today). The author writes of people (they call the "masters") in India who mastered the laws of metaphysics, like Jesus did, and are able to travel through space and time, simply by doing this transfiguration-like process. The book didn't explain the science or the physics behind these amazing feats, but it sounds like maybe it's by increasing their vibrational level, too. Maybe that NASA movie and the transfiguration of Christ and the abilities of Masters of the Far East are somehow all related....related to the laws of quantum physics!

If I could only figure out how they do it. Maybe I need to take a quantum physics course.

Anyway, scientific theology aside, thanks for the links. Very interesting!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
I'm joyed that you have found interest, thank you.

Yes, I have done channeling of certain beings before. I saved some of it on my computer if you want to see it I can show it. Mostly I'm in contact with higher beings of all sorts at my will.

I have been led in life towards a wonderful person who had love spiraling out of her every being so much to the point where I was laughing extactic with love. She was my counselor she had big vivid pericing eyes and we talked about how intuitive and sensative I was and she told me that no matter what, you should allways listen to what you feel. There is allways some truth to it she says mostly you will find others to be wrong and not you but people cannot handle such truth/information. She says when the time comes I will be put into a position where I can help others in the future.

We also talked telepathicaly infront of my mom without her realising it.
Infact I was about to say something regarding certain people "like my mom" about not understanding the "truth" all I could hear was SHHHHHHH in my head
then she was like sometimes you gotta tell people the truth but you should say it in a positive way. At one point when she said verbaly that what I feel and how it really is important and has truth to it no matter what, I was thinking about something wrong I did in the way that I felt when I was confused at one point in my life(I knew I was wrong deep down) and she interupted her sentance turned to me and said "sometimes its right" with a grin. If it feels right to you then its right.....and you must allways trust yourself. Anways if you have any question I would be more than happy to address them.

Oh and btw my feelings tell me this counsiler lady was an alien. I mean damn you could see it in her eyes and just feel it in the air not to mention the whole conversation, verbaly and mentaly

With all the laughing faces
I can tell just thinking about her makes me feel that same all ecompassing love and I guess it makes me laugh like it feels good and happy like a drug almost but its not.

I cannot miss her as the experience will be with me my whole life and how can I miss something this wonderful? To miss would be a negative sad experience only taking away from the actual great experience that it was. Besides we still talk telepathicaly.

Feel free to obsorb my experience as we are all linked what happens to me happens to you and vis-versa as we all are brothers......

Much love and light

~Mike~ aka DarkCyrus

[edit on 13-7-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Mike-
Wow, that is cool that you had such a great counselor who could reinforce to you that there is nothing wrong...that you just have "abilities." I don't doubt it a bit that she was an alien. I wish I had run into a counselor like that when this kind of stuff first started happening to me. LOL!

I actually only "physically channeled" twice in my life. Once, was during my first "manic" episode, and it was right after 9/11. It was a very scary experience, because I ddin't know what was happening. The whole night was crazy. At first, it was pretty cool, because I was surrounded by a huge, beautiful white light, and in one moment, I understood all the world's religions at once. It was the most incredible experience of my life. It was like somebody was downloading billions of megabytes of information to my brain in seconds.

Then, in the height of my "ecstacy", I felt this buzzing vibration, and then I seemed to lose all sense of myself. Something seemed to take over my brain, and I started writing "messages" in my journal in a handwriting that was not my own. The messages said "I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hurt anyone....I was brainwashed by the terrorists."

It terrified me. I had never had a channeling experience before, and I thought I was going crazy and losing my mind. I ended up having a friend bring me to the hospital. I even brought the piece of paper to the ER with me and told them "I think I'm going crazy and losing my mind. You better lock me up for a year and shoot me full of Haldol, but first, you HAVE to get this message to the FBI." LOL!

It wasn't until I took a course a few months later called "Being Psychic 101" (it was offered at our community college, believe it or not) where I started learning about channeling and stuff, that I realized what had happened to me. It was a relief to know I wasn't necessarily going crazy...I was just having strange experiences. (Too bad psychiatrists don't believe in this kind of stuff.)

The second time I physically channelled was that time I told you about, in group therapy, where I saw the "humanoid outline of light", then felt a buzzing vibration, and then I (or "it") talked for an hour... but didn't remember anything I said.

These days, now that I've learned how to control my moods with hypnosis, and I've changed thyroid medication, I don't get manic anymore (thank God!). And I don't channel that way anymore, either. (That is, I don't let them "come in and take over" my body anymore.) What seems to happen is that I just "receive messages" in my brain, or I will do "automatic writing", too, usually on my computer. Just like you, I have lots of channeled conversations on my computer. (Well, I did, before it crashed and I lost it all a few months ago.) For some reason, writing and thinking seems to be the best way to communicate with them.

I'm not exactly sure WHO I am communicating with. To be honst, I've never really asked. I've often felt that "they" are aliens, but I have no idea. Maybe I'm afraid to ask. They could just be spirits, or whatever. All I know is that I don't like doing the physical channelling thing, because I don't remember everything afterwards. Plus, it's kind of a freaky feeling to be "pushed aside" in your own body.

Did you ever have a contact experience, Mike? I had some kind of experience when I was a little girl, in second grade, but of course, it could have just been a tunnel of "lightning" that surrounded me on my bike that day. (Yea, like that happens to people every day! LOL!)

Oh, and yes...I'd love to see some of your channeled info if you want to send it to me!

-Niki

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
One message that I have gotten from "them" is this:

"Meditate on a crop circle."

I never knew if they meant to meditate WHILE SITTING ON a crop circle, or meditate ON THE IMAGE of a crop circle. So, finally, a few months ago, I started downloading images of some of the most beautiful crop circle formations. (check out lucy pringle's website...amazing stuff!). I figured I'd download some pictures, and then meditate on them when I found some time.

Interestingly enough, a few days ago I was going to pull an image up on my computer and actually try to meditate on the image (for the first time)....but all my crop circle pictures have disappeared from my crop circle folder on my computer!! (And I downloaded them onto my computer AFTER it crashed.)

Weird!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I don't know if this relates at all, but it sure sounds like it. A buddy of mine who is right into conspiracies and ufo's and has been for a while, mentioned to me a long time ago that when you smoke weed your senses are hightened and it allows you to see things you wouldnt if you hadnt consumed the thc. He's mentioned that hes seen many UFO's and everytime he takes me someplace to show me the UFO's I don't see anything remarkable yet he seems to (i dont smoke weed btw). I wonder if smoking weed also puts you into this "theta" state... and maybe this is why the governments around the world are so bent on banning such a harmless drug. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo57
I don't know if this relates at all, but it sure sounds like it. A buddy of mine who is right into conspiracies and ufo's and has been for a while, mentioned to me a long time ago that when you smoke weed your senses are hightened and it allows you to see things you wouldnt if you hadnt consumed the thc. He's mentioned that hes seen many UFO's and everytime he takes me someplace to show me the UFO's I don't see anything remarkable yet he seems to (i dont smoke weed btw). I wonder if smoking weed also puts you into this "theta" state... and maybe this is why the governments around the world are so bent on banning such a harmless drug. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

That makes perfect sense to me! We learned all about marijuana and other drugs in my pharmacology and toxicology classes, and honestly, I never could figure out why i'ts illegal but alcohol is legal. Pot is mostly harmless, in my opinion, unless you smoke it all the time, get psychologically dependent on it, and become a big couch potato. (Although I haven't smoked it since college. And I only smoked it about 10 times in college, because it also made me paranoid.)

It is interesting that pot didn't get outlawed until the 60's, I think.

Isn't it funny....the government says it's outlawed because it's a "gateway drug"....it leads to other things. LOL! I know they mean it leads to other drugs...but I think it mostly leads to out-of-this-world experiences!

I don't know if smoking pot puts you into a theta state or not. All it would take is to get a hold of a portable EEG device used by many therapists who do neurofeedback, and attach it to someone who is smoking pot, to see what brain state they are in. If they are in theta while they are smoking pot, then my theory is correct!

I am actually going to a workshop that teaches researchers how to use one of these machines, because my ultimate goal is to do research on mental illness. However, I think this would be a good device for UFO researchers to also have, too. (For example, they could try my experiment while the electrodes of the are attached....and if anything happens, they will have the evidence on paper to show if they are in theta state or not.)

Hmmmm.... if there are any serious UFO researchers out there who would be interested in doing my experiment in a serious manner with me, (with control groups, and hard scientific data, etc...) let me know. Maybe we could design and carry out the experiments together. I can give you the name, date, and location of the workshop I'll be going to to learn how to use this device. (I don't think it's FDA approved, so you can't use it to diagnose or treat illness or anything, but it is good enough for research purposes.)

Of course, we couldn't do experiments with people on drugs, because that's illegal, and we'd probably get sent to prison.
But we could do all sorts of other experiments on brain states and UFO's.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Yes, I have had contact experiences. They were very much vivid and dream-like.
I remember being contacted by more than one type of being.(so many times I dont know what eles to say)

I want you to know that I have been like this my whole life, since I was a young boy. I remember being 10 years old and talking to beings telepathically who said at that time they were from sirius and at 10 years old I never even heard of that place but I knew it was of the stars. I have allways known things about life without being taught or told, everyone thought I was just really smart.

Since a very young age I could never understand our society what people do just didn't make any sense at all to me. So I set forth to find the truth. At the time I knew I was talking to beings from Sirius but I doubted myself as no one understood or it was not normal, even though it actually is normal.

So I didn't just discover myself recently I have been like this my whole life. But as I starting finding more real information everything finally made complete sense to me for the first time in my life. I realized that all along the truth was within me.
I just needed a spark to light my inner candle so to speak. I was becoming more aware/awake but I never ditched my intuition which could explain my experiences.
I just kept it mostly to my self and it ate me up insdie causing health problems.
But when your told not to listen to it or your wrong or anything. I realized you have to trust/love yourself or fail. And I realised why I'm so different, why I feel out of place and gazed dreamily at the stars wanting to leave this rock.
Everytime I would tell anyone they would not understand or not want to hear.
If they dont like it, well its just too bad now isn't it.

If anyone has any question's feel free to ask.

Much love my fellow humans

~Mike~

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Didn't read all of this thread yet.. but found an interessting thing the other day..

Seems that chinese green tea makes the brain produce alpha waves.. i would recomend getting green mint tea for better flavour

Green tea-extract is the latest health trend and is a rich source of L-theanine. Relax Complex from Smartlab is full of green tea-extract and thus L-theanine, an amino acid that reduces stress and has a calming effect. It produces alpha waves in the brain, which are associated with "relaxed alertness". Mental focus, concentration en creativity are improved because of these alpha waves.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano

Well, I think you misunderstand me. I am also talking about UFOs, too. Real, physical UFOs...that don't happen to be visible to everyone. I think they are just visible to people who are in an altered brain state.

It doesn't mean that they aren't there! I think they are actually there. Which is why they leave physical evidence.

I don't think they are "psychological manifestations". I think they are REAL....but not everyone can see them in the normal, waking, beta state.

Does that make sense?

No, Im not miss understanding you. A guy, Kenneth Ring, basically tried with the same theory as far as research goes with UFO sightings and abductions.

The point is is that your state of mind has nothing to do with seeing a UFO. In mutiple witness sightings, you have a number of people each in different locations and seeing the same thing, all with different frames of mind.

And of course, since radar's pick up UFOs too, I doubt that they need to be in a certain state of mind.

The most credible UFO sightings on record do not involve UFOs that are only seen by a few people, but unoticed by everyone else.

I think that if a person or a couple people are seeing UFOs in an area where there are people who do not see them, then I think we are dealing with something more along the lines of some sort of psychological thing as opposed to a real nuts and bolts craft.

I think the only state of mind you need to be in to see a ufo is to be alive, awake, and have vision.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SilverSurfer
Didn't read all of this thread yet.. but found an interessting thing the other day..

Seems that chinese green tea makes the brain produce alpha waves.. i would recomend getting green mint tea for better flavour

Green tea-extract is the latest health trend and is a rich source of L-theanine. Relax Complex from Smartlab is full of green tea-extract and thus L-theanine, an amino acid that reduces stress and has a calming effect. It produces alpha waves in the brain, which are associated with "relaxed alertness". Mental focus, concentration en creativity are improved because of these alpha waves.

Wow...that's pretty interesting. You would think, because green tea has caffeine in it, it would tend to excite the brain, instead of relax it. Maybe they take out the caffeine when they add it to that supplement?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Originally posted by nikiano

Well, I think you misunderstand me. I am also talking about UFOs, too. Real, physical UFOs...that don't happen to be visible to everyone. I think they are just visible to people who are in an altered brain state.

It doesn't mean that they aren't there! I think they are actually there. Which is why they leave physical evidence.

I don't think they are "psychological manifestations". I think they are REAL....but not everyone can see them in the normal, waking, beta state.

Does that make sense?

No, Im not miss understanding you. A guy, Kenneth Ring, basically tried with the same theory as far as research goes with UFO sightings and abductions.

The point is is that your state of mind has nothing to do with seeing a UFO. In mutiple witness sightings, you have a number of people each in different locations and seeing the same thing, all with different frames of mind.

And of course, since radar's pick up UFOs too, I doubt that they need to be in a certain state of mind.

The most credible UFO sightings on record do not involve UFOs that are only seen by a few people, but unoticed by everyone else.

I think that if a person or a couple people are seeing UFOs in an area where there are people who do not see them, then I think we are dealing with something more along the lines of some sort of psychological thing as opposed to a real nuts and bolts craft.

I think the only state of mind you need to be in to see a ufo is to be alive, awake, and have vision.

Interesting. I'd like to read his research. Can you tell me if he has published any of his studies? If so, do you have a link or an article you could send me?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by jimbo57 and maybe this is why the governments around the world are so bent on banning such a harmless drug. Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Ummm seeing UFO's while under the influence of mind altering chemicals? Gee big surprize here. Your kidding right?

No wonder serious researchers get ridiculed. I think I will go now before the DEA busts in here....

[edit on 13-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Evil_Elf-

I found some reviews on Amazon.com of Kenneth Ring's book, called The Omega Project.
Well, I like the fact that Ring believes that UFO experiences cause a "higher level of human being to manifest" and that UFO and NDE experiences lead to a spiritual transformation.

However, I think you said that his research "disproves" my theory about brainwaves. These reviews mention nothing about brainwave experiments. Did he actually measure the people's brainwaves while they were having the experiences? Otherwise, I don't see how his research disproves my theory. All I can see is that he has his own theory that people who experience UFOs have an "encounter-prone" personality.

Also, I think I would have to disagree about his conclusion that all UFO experiencers had childhood full of abuse and truama, which predisposes them to having an "encounter prone personality." I don't know about everyone else, but I had a pretty happy childhood....no abuse...no trauma. The most traumatic thing that ever happened to me was when our house got hit by a tornado...but that really isn't that uncommon for living in the midwest. Also, my first "unexplained event" happened to me when I was only 8 or 9 years old....still pretty young.

(reviews are below)
---------------------------------------------------
From Library Journal
Ring, author of Life at Death (Quill: Morrow, 1982), compares the experiences of UFO abductees to the out-of-body journeys of those near death. Initially, his title seems misleading. He mixes a few archetypes and fairy tales with some philosophy and religion, the result of which is a theory regarding the "encounter-prone personality." This type of person represents the spiritual evolution of humankind, people who are tapped into the "Mind at Large"--i.e., a creative, helpful force that will assist us in saving ourselves and our planet from destruction. This book differs from other UFO material in that the question of whether the encounters are real or not is not at issue. The symbolism is what matters, e.g. abductees usually report receiving a physical examination from the aliens. Ring sees this as a warning that we need to examine and to heal ourselves. Loaded with case histories of near-death experiences and UFO encounters, questionnaires, and impressive notes and bibliography, this will appeal to general readers.

From Kirkus Reviews
A suffocating attempt to squeeze UFOs and NDEs (near-death experiences) into the same psychospiritual pigeonhole. Ring (Psychology/Univ. of Conn. at Storrs), well known for his research into near-death experience (Heading for Omega, 1984, etc.), reports that he long resisted investigating other species of paranormal activity (``I don't do UFOs,'' he would exclaim). This blockade ended in 1987, when Whitley Strieber's Communion (Strieber contributes a foreword here) fell into his hands. Ring was hooked, as it dawned on him that UFOs and NDEs ``lead to a similar kind of spiritual transformation.'' In fact--hold onto your New Age hats- -UFOs cause ``a higher level of human being to manifest.'' Ring tries to demonstrate this by detailing typical UFO abductions, which in some respects do parallel religious initiation journeys, but which seem to engender far more fear than enlightenment. The ``Project Omega'' of the title is Ring's attempt to determine the psychological factors that predispose people to NDEs and UFO encounters. He concludes, with neat circularity, that UFOers and NDEers are ``encounter-prone personalities.'' Far more interesting is his discovery that many of these people have suffered a high degree of childhood abuse or trauma. This is suggestive in many ways; what it suggests to Ring is that UFO abductions are not alien encounters per se but some kind of symbolic event, a conclusion that puts him in the ``soft-core'' camp spearheaded by Strieber and Jacques Vallee. Some intense firsthand reports of UFO abductions--these really are scary--ruined by pretentious psycho-pop specu

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ch1le
was just doing this ... during day, i got into a meditationary state... and BAM out of the blue an airplane came... i freaked out

hehe took a couple of pics of the aircraft to make sure it is an aircraft... appeared right where i was "calling" them saucers

yup it was an airplane...
cropped it and sharpened...

[edit on 12-7-2006 by ch1le]

Actually, that is kind of funny.

But, reminds me to remind everyone....when you do this experiment, don't forget to have your digital camera nearby!

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a lot of this reminds of the tests of Dr. Persinger.
www.innerworlds.50megs.com...

edit:grammar

[edit on 14-7-2006 by homeskillet]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
a lot of this reminds of the tests of Dr. Persinger.
www.innerworlds.50megs.com...

Thanks for the link. He has a very interesting body of work.... I can't wait to read some of his research. I never knew that there was a branch called neurotheology.

I have also become very interested in spirituality and the spiritual aspect of the brain in recent years. That is something that these experiences seems to do to you.......it helps you realize that we are all just one. Ever since I realized that.....I now look at the world in a completely different way.

I also started writing poetry after these experiences started happening to me...which is something I never used to do. (Has that happened to anyone else out there?) For example, one of the last 4 lines of a poem I wrote after having one my experience was:

It's all good.
It's all God.
We're all the same.
We're all one.

-Niki

[edit on 14-7-2006 by nikiano]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf, and Nikiano.....

I think you guys are ignoring the fact that all "UFO" means is Unidentified Flying Object. It does not specify whether a UFO is alien, or human made. There are many 'strange' looking flying objects being tested by the military. Those of us who aren't in the 'know' about what is being tested, and what humans are capable of building wouldn't know to think; "hey, this is a military craft of some sort, not an alien craft".
So,.... neither one of you may be wrong, but you might be comparing apples to oranges.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 02:59 PM
link   
For those of you are interested, I started a separate thread about how contact experiences affect people spiritually, and the spiritual aspects of contact experiences.

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
Skadi_the_Evil_Elf, and Nikiano.....

I think you guys are ignoring the fact that all "UFO" means is Unidentified Flying Object. It does not specify whether a UFO is alien, or human made. There are many 'strange' looking flying objects being tested by the military. Those of us who aren't in the 'know' about what is being tested, and what humans are capable of building wouldn't know to think; "hey, this is a military craft of some sort, not an alien craft".
So,.... neither one of you may be wrong, but you might be comparing apples to oranges.

2manyquestions-

Thanks...that is an excellent observation.

You're right....I think we are coming at this discussion from two different perspectives.

When I think of UFO's, I think of alien UFOs from other worlds, and I think of aliens who specifically interact with humans (whether physically, or telepathically.) I don't really think about secret government technology, or aircraft being tested by the government. So, when I started the thread, I was mostly thinking about crafts from other worlds, and alien encounters.

However, I think Evil-Elf and others are coming from a differrent perspective. I think they are talking about secret government technology or military aircraft by many people (sometimes thousands of peple) at one time, such as the "Phoenix lights" and the mass sightings above Mexico City.

Maybe the reason that those sightings are seen by som many people (and why they are filmed on camera), is because they are crafts made here on earth, by military technology, and not flown in from somewhere else.

Or, mabye there are alien craft, but they are aliens that still function in our reality/dimension (beta state), but other alien groups might live in a different dimension (theta state.) Or, maybe some aliens prefer to cloak themselves, whereas other aliens don't care about cloaking themselves. Or, maybe some aliens come from farther away, and need to use high-vibrational light-technology to travel (instead of mechanical/physical technology) and that's why they are only visible to us while we are in theta.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join