It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My theory, and an experiment for anyone who wants to try

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by nikiano
Thank you, son of man.

Actually, the first time I went off my meds, the doctor agreed with me, because the hypnosis seemed to be working so well.

The last time I talked to my doctor, we thought it was thyroid related, because whenever my TSH was off, my moods would go crazy. We both thought I had been misdiagnosed.

Interestingly...my doctor called me about a week ago, and told me my thyroid levels were off again, and to decrease my dose. I told her I was feeling fine, and so we agreed to not decrease my dose for now.

Looking back, I should have listened to her, and decreased my thyroid dose. Maybe I wouldn't have gotten manic. (Then again, all these interesting theories would not have come out...and we never would have had this interesting discussion!)

I guess there is a silver lining in every dark cloud.

You just have to look for it.

[edit on 21-7-2006 by nikiano]

[edit on 21-7-2006 by nikiano]

Well i smoke.and dont see anything wrong with it..most of the time i see ufo's is after ive done smoking

i dont mean cigarettes either..

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
im going to agree with the sonofman... thats exactly what happens with me most of the time.. although their have been times where ive seen ufo's when not smoking... but that doesnt happen as often as when i do smoke...

another so called drug that people might think is wrong to use is mushrooms... its only people who misuse mushrooms that are going to have a bad trip... if you use it right you can have a great experience...its as if your one with everything... it can change your life and make you look at things at a whole different level... im not going to suggest people to tae them, im just going to say that if you use it for the right reasons you can become more spiritual...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I find this discussion interesting for several reasons.

1. It refutes the ideology that there is a finite limit to the perception of reality.

2. It gives me pause to consider that what I have been directing inwards for many years might give me more pleasure if directed outward.

There are a few others, but they are a bit difficult to put into words and still appear to be in a lucid state.

Like niki, I was diagnosed bipolar, but for me the diag. was 20 years ago. I've used meditation to come to terms with the way my mind (not brain) functions, and turned what I also consider my 'abilities' inward.

The great thing about discussions of this nature, is that they cannot be discredited merely by current scientific means.

I don't trust my own abilities to try any of the methods described here, but accolades to Niki for venturing forth.

I added this thread to favorites.........Interested to see what develops.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

Wow, you have got to be kidding me. I cant stand that these social type websites do not differentiate between adults and kids. I know it is hard to protect every single piece of content, but there has got to be a way to stop it. My little girl was questioned like that on a social site, so yeah I am a little sensitive to it for the moment. I moved her to a site called the Chatnium which is moderated by retired law enforcement. I spoke to the Admin whom is RLE and got his outlook on online-security. I liked his answer and their policy. Their specific purpose is to protect our kids from predators that hunt on the internet using their anonymity to do so.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by nikiano

im in

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Its a theory more suited to the psychosocial and occult fields of UFO investigation.

I totally agree with you and I am glad that the occult field of UFO investigation is getting a mention.

As for the OP, extreme care is required here. Making oneself receptive to these entities is not a good idea unless you are very good at grounding yourself.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join