It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold a White Horse

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
Christianity began with the disciples of Christ who interacted with the actual Jesus.
(..)
That's what the reformation was all about. Returning to truth of Jesus death and burial and resurrection for sin and faith in Him alone brings salvation.

Yes, dbrandt--I'm well aware of what you believe in that regard--you don't have to go over it like it's the first I've ever heard of such a thing. It makes me wonder who it is you are trying to convince?

There are certain sexual situations that are viewed as sinful by God, and since He says they are then He wants us to know they are, so that we stay away from them and not sin and be able to instruct others.

And so you are saying that you see out of God's eyes and know exactly what He expects and allows and forbids, at all that? Is that what you are saying?

It appears that love is all that you say is required to have sex with someone. I'm tryiung ot find out if you think there are any boudaries concerning sex that are outside of what God says is right.

Who am I to speak for God, dbrandt? Besides, isn't that your job?

If you want to judge, then you judge. I know better than to do that. You ought to, too.

[edit on 7/5/2006 by queenannie38]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
And so you are saying that you see out of God's eyes and know exactly what He expects and allows and forbids, at all that? Is that what you are saying?

Yah that's pretty much what I'm saying. God took the thousands of years that He took and all the different authors He had write the Bible for a reason. So that we would have an instruction book for living. He wants us to know who He is. He wants us to know Him completely.

1 Corinthians 2:[12] Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.
[13] Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual.
[14] But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned.
[15] But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
[16] For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him? But we have the mind of Christ.

Because someone has has placed their faith in Christ for salvation, the Holy Spirit lives in a believer. So as the above verse indicates we have access to the mind of Christ, who is God.

Ephesians 4:[20] But ye have not so learned Christ;
[21] If so be that ye have heard him, and have been taught by him, as the truth is in Jesus:
[22] That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man, which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts;
[23] And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
[24] And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness

Romans 12:[1] I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.
[2] And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

God expects us to be changed, He expects us to learn what is right and wrong. He expects us to learn and listen to Him and apply what we learned to our lives.

1 John 3:[1] Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.
[2] Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

For a reason that I don't think anybody quite knows completely, God is fashioning a people to be like Himself.

NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT. I am not saying that believers will ever be God or a God or a god. But we will be like Him. God hates sin, we are to hate sin. God knows what is sin, we are also to know what constitutes a sin. God knows truth, we are to know truth. Jesus could move at the speed of thought, we will oneday do that. God knows who He Himself is and who we people are and our role in His universe. We know that also. This is a process that begins at the moment of salvation and will continue throughout eternity. It is an ongoing thing that has more and more revealed to us each day. It will never be 100% accomplished in this life or the life to come.

So I will repeat satan's lie is that a person can be God. No that is not possible. There has ever been only one God and there will for all of eternity be one God.

[edit on 5-7-2006 by dbrandt]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Where do you think christianity came from dbrandt, if not the Catholic church? I've said this before, but I'll say it again...A daughter may hate her mom and run away from home...and never ever look back...but the truth is that her mom will always be her mom. There's no denying origins

Christianity in no way came from the Catholic Church. If you want to talk about mothers and daughters, you might talk about Babylon.

There is no denying origins, when the truth is out.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Christianity in no way came from the Catholic Church. If you want to talk about mothers and daughters, you might talk about Babylon.

There is no denying origins, when the truth is out.

I don't intend on it.

I know who I am--and where I come from and what I did there and I know how it all came to be rectified. Because I sinned before anyone! I did the worst thing that anyone could ever do and if you call me the whore of Babylon, I won't deny it--I can't. That would be a lie--if I denied it. I won't lie, no matter what, I won't lie.

But I didn't start christianity--through the RCC or otherwise. The RCC is not the whore of Babylon, because an institution can't be a beast. Only a beast can be a beast. But a whore isn't always a whore--there comes a time when even the worst one is judged and if God is merciful to me, then I know surely He'd forgive anyone for anything.

So whatever you want to discuss concerning Babylon--speak up. Or anything else for that matter--ask me how it was to fall in love with the most beautiful darkest angel anyone could ever lay eyes on...I'll tell you all about it, in fact I want to tell you so you'll know what's really going on--and I'll tell what happened much later on, too--then maybe you wouldn't be so smug in your self-righteousness --hearing about what I watched one day, right in front of me.

And none of it would be a lie--not a single word.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

by dbrandt
NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT. I am not saying that believers will ever be God or a God or a god.

go and read John 10:34 which says Jesus said that we are gods !

So I will repeat satan's lie is that a person can be God. No that is not possible. There has ever been only one God and there will for all of eternity be one God.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm//???

by Sun Matrix

It came from Rome who hi-jacked Israel/Judah..... Just as the Khazars have hi-jacked Israel...

Lolove n luck ! Ave Maria ! The Queen ! down home ...Infinity

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   

It came from Rome who hi-jacked Israel/Judah..... Just as the Khazars have hi-jacked Israel...

There was no hijacking, that's nonsense.

The Bible says that the Jews would reject the cornerstone and so it was. The Messiah was rejected and the Gentiles came under the Abrahamic Covenant through faith in the Messiah.

All as was prophesied. No surprises, no hijacking, just truth.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

So whatever you want to discuss concerning Babylon--speak up. Or anything else for that matter--ask me how it was to fall in love with the most beautiful darkest angel anyone could ever lay eyes on...I'll tell you all about it, in fact I want to tell you so you'll know what's really going on--and I'll tell what happened much later on, too--then maybe you wouldn't be so smug in your self-righteousness --hearing about what I watched one day, right in front of me.

I already know what is going on Annie, and a Christian is in no way self-righteous.

If you have a story you want to tell, go ahead and tell it. (Just don't twist the truth of scripture.)

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by georgejohn

by dbrandt
NOW THIS IS IMPORTANT. I am not saying that believers will ever be God or a God or a god.

go and read John 10:34 which says Jesus said that we are gods !

We know that since man cannot be a God, then this verse has another meaning. All I did was google for it.

www.oaim.org...

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:40 PM
link   
queenannie38 is 'light' years ahead of you !

You still don't seem to get what I'm saying !

Come on home !

Lolove n luck etc...ave maria ! JC, home boy !

[Mary is the Blessing of daddy Abraham made Flesh and His Majesty sits in Her Heart [New Jerusalem] in the Temple [made by GODS Hand] in her body/Israel ! ]

Edit: ohhh queenannie, sounds like interesting story, you ready to tell it 'home girl'...sitting back with my socks off...

[edit on 5-7-2006 by georgejohn]

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Proverbs 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thank you, queenie for that very nice apology.

I was probably too quick to read sarcasm into what you meant to be helpful.

What you said could have been helpful had I not allowed myself to become offended so quickly.

I also apologize for not addressing your post directly, I really am having to save my shoulder which is giving me pain, but I could have made the effort as I am now.

Peace, queenie

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   

The Bible says that the Jews would reject the cornerstone and so it was. The Messiah was rejected and the Gentiles came under the Abrahamic Covenant through faith in the Messiah.

All as was prophesied. No surprises, no hijacking, just truth.

No the prophecy hasn't yet been fulfilled:

and here is another--

Why boast yourself?
You prideful men--playing smart--but not being clever?
I see you working iniquity to achieve vanity
But the goodness of Jehovah-Jireh endures everlasting--
And all the rest is vanity

If you will be a big tree, I will be the small axe;
And what is not of the living root is hewn down and set afire.

And whosoever diggeth a pit shall fall in it,
Whosoever rolls a stone will have roll back on him.
If you tear down a hedge you will bit by the snake!!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity
Thank you, queenie for that very nice apology.

I'm grateful that you accepted it!

I was probably too quick to read sarcasm into what you meant to be helpful.

Who could blame you? :shk:

What you said could have been helpful had I not allowed myself to become offended so quickly.

I'll try not to be so scathing, so that you won't have to worry about that...

I also apologize for not addressing your post directly, I really am having to save my shoulder which is giving me pain, but I could have made the effort as I am now.

Peace, queenie

That's okay--I wasn't at my pc until just now, anyway. I hope your shoulder gets better!~and I hope it isn't serious.

I'll say a prayer for you!

peace be with you!!!

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

I already know what is going on Annie, and a Christian is in no way self-righteous.

If you have a story you want to tell, go ahead and tell it. (Just don't twist the truth of scripture.)

My story is far too long to post in its entirety--it's not something I need to tell to anyone. But you brought up Babylon, and it's up to you...whatever you think you know about any of that can be clarified if you are curious. Or maybe you are curious about my days with the snake?

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
Proverbs 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

And are you not a man, dbrandt? I AM not. And I've already died my mortal death--it is only required once, remember? I've stood before my judgment, as well.
I'm truly free.

So said the Qoheleth, Heir to David, Melek in the City of Peace:

a time to be born (Chavah)
... and a time to die (Moshe);

a time to plant (grain seeds and a fruitful vine),
... and a time to pluck up what is planted (first fruits, new wine);

a time to kill (Cain),
... and a time to heal (Yehoshua);

a time to break down (hedge/fence/wall),
... and a time to build up (a watchtower on a high hill);

a time to weep (for the body is missing),
... and a time to laugh (for the body is raised);

a time to mourn (for the death of a martyr),
... and a time to dance (for joy of the enemy defeated);

a time to throw away stones (Solomon’s temple),
... and a time to gather stones together (The Shulamite’s temple);

a time to embrace (‘for the LORD has created a new thing in the earth, a woman shall compass a man),
... and a time to refrain from embracing (Touch me not; I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and my God, and your God);

a time to seek (God’s favor),
... and a time to lose (my first estate);

a time to keep (a chaste bride),
... and a time to throw away (an adulteress);

a time to tear (the veil of the temple, wineskins),
... and a time to sew (the veil of the temple, wineskins);

a time to keep silence (2000 years ago),
... and a time to speak (now);

a time to love (Jacob’s birthright),
... and a time to hate (Esau’s birthright);

a time for war (King David),
... and a time for peace (Shulamite Melek);

The words of the wise as ox-goads, and as nails fasten the masters of assemblies, given from one shepherd.
And further, by these, my son, be admonished: of making many books no end; and much study a weariness of the flesh.
Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this the whole of man. For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether good, or whether evil.

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   

But you brought up Babylon, and it's up to you...whatever you think you know about any of that can be clarified if you are curious.

I'm not really looking for clarification as Babylon is clear to me. That said, I would like to hear your take on who is the great city that is destroyed.

Or maybe you are curious about my days with the snake?

And you think that he gave you revelation of the truth????????????????????

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   

But you brought up Babylon, and it's up to you...whatever you think you know about any of that can be clarified if you are curious.

I'm not really looking for clarification as Babylon is clear to me. That said, I would like to hear your take on who is the great city that is destroyed.

Eve, Miriam, me. But the destroyed part is the physical self, the sinful self. The one which worships itself. That is figuratively all of mankind, since Eve is the 'mother of all living.'

Or maybe you are curious about my days with the snake?

And you think that he gave you revelation of the truth????????????????????

DID I say anything about what he gave me? NO I did not.

Quit 'yer dreamin', Sun. It gives away your inner child as being in control--running away with your imagination.

He really hasn't told me anything one way or the other. He knows I don't consult him for that kind of thing, since he knows who I commune with already--the snake is not as powerful as anyone thinks, he's not anymore powerful than Yehsoshua or Moshe.

[edit on 7/6/2006 by queenannie38]

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 04:23 PM
link   
check this link before you get your matches to lite your fires of 'hell'...
www.illuminati-news.com...

And lady queenanie fields your 'pharisee' links dis-information like a 'goddess' !

Lolove n mazel...come-on home ! ave maria !

posted on Jul, 6 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Right on! Excellent article you linked to there, Sir Giocondo!

This is a profound statement:

And looking to the world within for our own genuine spiritual identity, and path forward, and to not hate our neighbours, can we ever hope to achieve that feeling of belonging, that feeling of oneness that being in harmony with our spiritual selves can give, and we may at times be able to see that promise and grasp at it, but only a spiritual life can hold that promise.

Of course, despite this being ATS where participants are invited, nay, discourage to embrace ignorance and instead seek the power of light through an eye truly opened and seeking truth....
How many will even get to that last paragraph, considering the name of the website?

I'm not criticizing--I found the name to be truly 'illuminating,' but then again, its just been one of those kind of days for me! It's cooler than usual out here in the desert, this week, but right now I'm burning up! Not mad, but on fire!

Anyway....there are two globalizations possible--we have to admit that there is no other possibility--globalization is the only future, either way--what with the internet and all the instant gratification of the information age...some use it to their destruction, most do, actually--but some of us see it as the ambrosia of the gods!

Those that eat fruit talk to snakes....but the snakes don't bite them because they know it would be a waste of venom...

So--at the crossroads here in the first part of the 21st century--we've got a deadline which is the winter of 2012.

Two choices for globalization:

The children of the ONE or the sons of Belial.

Hint: the sons of Belial already blew up Posiedon, Oz, and Arya--3 of the sons of the ONE escaped with Noah--forget the animals, it was Elohim and and a rosy faced Adam with white hair...

Belials seek domination either through religion or microchip type regulations. The two might marry if they had the chance--Rome revisitied and state imprisoning church to the destruction of all mankind.

OR

Or there is queenannie's way, taught to her by her ancestors and her heritage:

LOVE one another without JUDGMENT...
FORGIVE ALL THINGS...
TRUST GOOD and ESCHEW EVIL....
MAKE LOVE NOT WAR...
FEED those who are HUNGRY....
CARE FOR the WIDOWS and the ORPHANS....
PUT your BROTHER BEFORE your SELF....
NO MORE GUNS....
PICK up your PLOWS and HOES.....

Last time, the Belials won, but not for forever--the ark was the saving Grace of mankind. But no one has built a boat this time and the waters are rising faster than you think....

This time, MY SIDE is going to win--and that means there will be one side, in the end, no one left out, even the Belials, because Belial is my brother, too....

But Belial isn't the only PRINCE and our Father is the KING of KINGS.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   

So--at the crossroads here in the first part of the 21st century--we've got a deadline which is the winter of 2012.

How did you come across this "deadline" and what exactly will happen then?

Two choices for globalization:

The children of the ONE or the sons of Belial.

Hint: the sons of Belial already blew up Posiedon, Oz, and Arya--3 of the sons of the ONE escaped with Noah--forget the animals, it was Elohim and and a rosy faced Adam with white hair...

Belials seek domination either through religion or microchip type regulations. The two might marry if they had the chance--Rome revisitied and state imprisoning church to the destruction of all mankind.

OR

Or there is queenannie's way, taught to her by her ancestors and her heritage:

Belial or queenannie's way? I'm surprised one can quote scripture and yet use themselves as the only option besides Belial. I submit there is God's way. Sorry queenannie, not going to be worshiping you nor your way.

Last time, the Belials won, but not for forever--the ark was the saving Grace of mankind.

I thought it was God's grace by which we were saved, not mankind's grace. Mankind's "grace" is why there was a flood in the first place.

But no one has built a boat this time and the waters are rising faster than you think....

This time, MY SIDE is going to win--and that means there will be one side, in the end, no one left out, even the Belials, because Belial is my brother, too....

But Belial isn't the only PRINCE and our Father is the KING of KINGS.

YOUR side? And yet you claim our Father as King of Kings. Wouldn't it be your Father's side then? I hope by "Father" you mean God. If this is the case, then get used to me because it is our side, sister.

[edit on 18-7-2006 by saint4God]

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join