It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold a White Horse

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rren
Hello Annie,

I notice that you have many questions re christian theology (BTW you've really butchered our faith here imho)

Hi Rren! Please understand, I don't wish to butcher anyone's faith. Any faith, and especially faith in God and our brother Yehoshua His Son... I couldn't do anything to faith, anyway! Faith comes from the Son, and the Father--it is the love they shower upon us that makes us know they ARE.
All I'm going to 'butcher' (and even that victory will not be mine, but God's) is the false delusion that man is one, the devil one, and the Son of God another--all separate now and forever--the lies which are the fuel of religions.
Religion had it's purpose. But it's time to shift our eyes to the next step...

queenannie38

I have said, from time to time (not that anyone listened) that I could prove both the Almighty God and the scriptures beyond a doubt (with God’s grace He will surely prove me) [...]

I hope you realize that you can do no such thing as 'prove both God and Scipture beyond a doubt.'

Sure I could--by the words of the prophets and things that have happened, and are happening now. And not the usual standard prophetic fulfillment song and dance.

I could, in theory--mind you, I didn't say I expect to do that now. That's something I came to know quite a ways back--it's futile.

If you could prove these things to anybody without any doubt I'd have no need for Faith, no? Regardless it's certainly futile and I figure you must know, at least, that.

That's the purpose of prophesy, though--isn't it? To tell in advance what will be so that when it comes to be, men know it was God who did it!

Ephesians 2: 8,9"By grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works that no one should boast"

I hear ya'--trust me on that....I know I cannot boast of myself--can do nothing of myself. But I am boasting about God's glory and what He's going to do, and I take no credit for any of it for myself. I can't even say that I chose to do this thing. All I ever ever asked God for was the chance to show at least one person, in my lifetime, that God was LOVE and not hate or cruelty. This was my prayer as a child, though--I never asked for anything else hardly at all--and I've never asked for anything for me, at all. Lately I fervently pray for strength and courage, all the time--but only because I know what's before me. It isn't an easy thing I have been prepared to do--and it's not for me--I already had no fears and I've never been misled, because I haven't followed anyone.

BTW I listen to ya, usually go out of my way to look up your posts and I'm one of those Christians you don't seem to like very much... of course I think you're one too sometimes. Regardless of the label we choose or refuse I love ya anyway.

Yes, I know who you are...we sent a few U2U's quite a few months back, didn't we?
I remember exactly what about. I love you, too--and everyone else. I could care less about the label christian as far as what my heart can give--my refusal is about the reverence I have for God and the work of Christ. I will not sit in that assembly--truthfully I'd rather be beheaded than sit amongst so many who do not esteem the truth of God (not you, but many many others) or praise Him name or seek to reconcile their brothers into the joy they supposedly have a monopoly on. And so just as Christ said 'the love of many' has waxed cold!!!

Also could you go into the Cain-666-Christianity-Azazel idea for me again. Nobody else brought it up, so it may just be me, but I couldn't follow that part, thank you. Also are these ideas based in Scripture or vision/dream type 'revelations' (I saw few refs but familiar names, places etc..)?
I wondered if anyone was going to pick up on that! I think it deserves another thread, though, so I'll send a U2U when I start it. Or if you want to, then feel free to start one. But if not, I will.

And I haven’t even mentioned all the murders of Jews and Muslims and Reformists and those saints who were martyred for their love of truth…..and there are also the Inquisitions and the Crusades and the Witch-hunts in Europe and here in the US in Salem.

Man if I didn't know you better (of course I don't really but I've read alot of your posts) I'd swear you were just a typical, myopic, Bible basher.

God FORBID I bash a bible or be myopic (or typical, for that matter!)

Why only one side of the coin Annie?

Exactly my point. It's not my view, but somehow it's got to widen or else the narrow path remains hidden to most who think they already tread it.
The perspective must be wide because the path grows ever more narrow as we go along!

I know why the typical ranter does it but I'd think you're better than that.

Well, I’m not better than anything! Or anyone. I just am. Although it seems you realize I don’t do anything for folly—this remains true and is part of my character that I was born with. My reasons may be obscure, but I’ve tested that out for myself and know the exact nature of my cause.

What about the Christians who were martyred?
They deserve crowns of gold! All who lay down their life for the sake of God’s truth are true saints. That is nothing at all the same as those who butchered people of all ages and both sexes in their zeal to lay hold upon the city of Jerusalem, or ‘convert’ the heathens, or any other atrocity done in the name of GOD!! That’s murdering in God’s name. To give up your life is loyalty but to take a life is treachery against self and others!!! There is no justification to kill someone else in God’s name—because of THE martyr who cleansed us all for all time! He gave His life—and to take another life in His name is more horrid than I can give voice to. Not that I’m judging the individuals—all are victims of such darkness—and I know, too, it was meant to be. But the point of this very point in time is that we must take our blinders off and look at the carnage compared to the conversion rate! It’s obviously not working in the way it was designed or believed it would. It was for a time but the time has come to an end.

What does any of this have to do with witchcraft? If I'm not mistaken the Salem witch 'trials' happened because of some mold in their grain(?) supply... basically the whole town was tripping.

Unrighteous judging done in the name of God, at the expense of innocent lives.

Regardless you've gone out of your way here to bash Christians without any context or rationality.

No, I’ve gone out of my way to bring the harsh and easily denied truth to light. Christianity is not the way to God—Christ was not a Christian, and the church doesn’t replace Israel as who God separated for the purpose of showing the world His intentions toward us.

Normally I wouldn't bother with comments like these but coming from you I thought it worth seeking clarification.
Thank you for that, sincerely. That is why I take every word I say far more seriously than most realize. In hopes that when I had to say crazy things, someone might remember I’d never been crazy before… That’s all I ask…just consider my words, and weigh them with God. All any servant can hope to do is to speak the truth without causing undue offense to those who are not offending God’s purpose. It’s all about speaking out and being held up on those words—by His hand.

Also I need to ask: Is everything good with you Annie? You seem troubled... but I'm often wrong about tone and intention on these dang boards. I hope all is well. If not send a u2u if there's anything I can do to help I will.
Dear Rren, that is so kind of you to ask! I was troubled when I initially posted this—and I do feel troubled about many things—but as far as ‘with me’—things are beyond words like ‘good!’

I am overjoyed! I cannot express my happiness at what I see ahead of us—I would have never been even so imaginative to guess how really truly GOOD God is! And how His words will all be held up and serve as witness to the things ahead! I know I can’t prove God—God has every intention of proving His every word and promise! Every knee shall bow? Yes, in time, it will. Because there is no way any soul could deny such blessedness and grace.

[continued..]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   

The 'dark energy' or expansion of the universe takes place in empty space ie, far FAR away from our solar system.
There is no ‘space’ in space! And what’s here is there, and there is the same as here.

Think of it like anti-gravity if you like; anywhere there's no mass (empty space) space/time is expanding. Basically new space/time is being created and 'stretching out the heavens.'
That worked for a while, but a new problem has made itself known—decreasing electromagnetic fields within our solar system. I do understand what ‘anti-gravity’ is all about—and on the psychic level it is manifested as ‘evil.’ Evil is the absence of love—a vacuum instead of a filled in place of light. Love is light and it’s energy—and it will always conquer darkness and ‘evil.’ Another aspect of darkness is ignorance, and light is true mental enlightenment. And negative breeds negative and positive makes more positive. And we are on the negative side of ‘positive’ at this point.

I realize you're not trying to argue science stuff here Annie but if your seeing visions or having dreams where your seeing this 'pulled apart' solar system, its most likely got nothing to do with 'dark' energy.
How do you know that? Or are you just suggesting? Because I know that it does. Not from visions or dreams, but from all the information and data I’ve collected over the years, about science and what-not, has been pulled together into a totally logical and sensible picture of the whole –by God’s power, in my mind—it makes too much sense, from every side on every level—I know what’s sound and what isn’t. And I trust God.

The pole shift that scientists are usually talking about refers to the magnetic field 'flipping' ie, north becomes south/east/west/whatever and will have no effect on the plates (earthquakes, volcanoes) that I'm aware of. Might screw up some tech stuff (possibly) and certain animals that use the cardinal points to navigate (sonar?) may be affected as well, but I'm not sure (not necessarily a non-event but certainly not doomsday as they've happened in the past several times.)

And how long has the scientific community stated as such? 10 years ago it was a ludicrous statement…until the rocks on the bottom of ocean were examined…
Think about this:
There have been some sort of past ‘doomsday’ events—obviously they admit such—and mass extinctions several times. The evidence is there. But they can’t see the forest for the trees! The latest fashionable theory is the one they treat as untouchable—anyone with a new thought is laughed and scorned for several years by their colleagues and belittled in their writings. Until suddenly their words show themselves as having a lot of value—because of events no one but them expected!!
I trust science and its methods just as much as I trust God—but I don’t take any scientist’s words as any more infallible than I regard the clergy’s words. I absorb their research, consider their conclusions—but I can make my own conclusions! I don’t have a theory to stand up for or defend—either in science or religion. I just want to know. Whatever it is—doesn’t matter—I always think for myself and don’t believe anything but what God makes clear in my sight! And He can do this! And He does! We may think He won’t but we are preventing ourselves from seeing. Pride is our biggest enemy—our own human pride of life that causes our lives to be far less than they are meant to be.

Unless you're talking about the actual crust shifting... then yeah we're all screwed.

That’s what I’m talking about. It’s already happening. I’ve been following the USGS earthquake data for almost 4 years! I know what’s going on, and it’s undeniable.

FWIW very few scientists believe this is a possibility as there's no known mechanism for shifting the whole crust or history of such a thing ever happening (IIRC the energy required to do such a thing would rip the planet apart). Is this what you're 'seeing' though?
Yes. There is a duty for ‘crowd control’ as far as not crying fire in a crowded theater, and I’m sure there is some unwillingness to admit they don’t know a lot of things—but they have a responsibility to the public more than to their reputation as far as what their purpose is supposed to serve.
They have absolutely no reason to believe in any possibility or not! Because they weren’t there when it happened. If it did. They scorn people who trust God as foolish—and I see why, from all the creationist against evolution idiocy going on—but that is hypocrisy and self-serving, as well.
They’ve got a large body of evidence which they claim remains unknown—and on the other side they have a big pile of data about many things they do not yet see as applicable to the cause. Their reasons aren’t that they don’t fit—they can’t see they fit because they see only one side of the coin, thinking they have a battle to fight with the religious! Only science can show objective proof of God and only faith in God can explain that which seems beyond our understanding in the scientific realm.

I pray you don't actually believe this Annie... you've never struck me as a hoaxster and April 1st has long passed so I must admit I'm at a loss here.
Why wouldn’t I believe it, if it had been shown to me, with evidence and consistency that I cannot break apart into skepticism? The things I’ve come to understand, over time, and especially lately—they BLOW MY MIND! Who would have thought? That’s often my internal exclamation. To blow my mind is saying a lot—I’ve been blessed with mental faculties that embarrassed me when I was a kid (because it didn’t seem fair!!!)—and I can figure things out for the most part, given all the facts. But I’d never have guessed correctly about the way in which things operate in our reality! I know mind is strong, but I had no idea!

Honestly if you're having troubles Annie feel free to lean on me... just go easy on the end age prophecy and Chistianity is the 666 John says is the name of the beast.
Thanks again, friend. But I am truly, just as fine as wine these days! Better than I’ve ever been in my life. I wake up smiling! And it’s never a bad day or even a bad hour anymore!!
As far as going easy on anything I’ve said—I can’t Rren. 666 isn’t such a bad thing—it is just gematria and it is crucial to our collective understanding… Christianity is not the road to life—and 666 means all of our three parts (spirit, soul, and body) are subject to death—no escape by being a Christian. And worshipping Christ is the same as worshipping death—when we worship the Christ who was a person who died upon the cross! We are to worship God, and God only! Christ is alive! And the wound on His head never meant a thing—unless we keep focusing on His death—we must stand at the foot of the cross, when it is our time—but only as long as it takes for us to truly understand—and most people start at the empty grave but extol the cross. It should be the other way around.

FYI (aka tread softly friend)
I know your purpose behind those words, but please—don’t sweat it! If my words trouble you, then be troubled—and seek out within your heart what it is that you might do to make the troubled feeling go away. Because I’m just one, no one of significance to worry about. But the world is a lot of people—confusion is going to rule and cause even more troubling times than we’ve so far seen. And in only a few short months! If you don’t feel it’s anything but craziness on my part, then that’s fine, too.
But remember a few other verses we’ve been given-but don’t hardly ever share or consider: ‘Despise not prophesying.’

Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.
Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts:and then shall every man have praise of God. (1 Corinthians 4:2-5 KJV)

Love to you, Rren!!—I don’t consider you anything but a friend—and you’ve proven that true with your attitude and words of concern! Thank you, truly. God’s peace be with you!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon
If you are referring to you can't hear god then you can;t hear him ... I think .. you meant to say if you can't hear him .. You have not stopped to listen ...

Something like that, yes.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by btho5888
I have to admit that this thread as getting a little to much for me to handle. To say that reading the rants of queenie was giving me a headache would the understatement of the year.

Then don't read it! No one is making you do something you don't want to do. If your heart or head aches, it's not because of me--don't kid yourself.

More importantly it was making my heart and my spirit ache.

It should! Perhaps your heart is convicting you? Nothing but truth will make the spirit ache. I know this to be true.

Then your postings began to appear. And instead of aching, by spirit lept because it was hearing the ture Word.

Comfort is not necessarily truth--especially when it's brought on by the old familar rote recitations.

But I will say that I hear love and truth in Curiosity's posts, as well. But not all that any man says, on his own, is by default good and true and sent by God. We deceive ourselves more easily than you realize. We do this mainly for the sake of our personal attachment to our accustomed ways of comfort (mental comfort). The fact that both of you think there is doom, hell, or anything but a good end for any of us betrays you as not charitable but cliquish--outwardly humble but inwardly feeling superiority to the poor souls who you see destined for eternal torment. The good news is that there isn't any threat of that! It's been taken care of by the same who erased your sin! And everyone else's, too. Long before you ever sinned, before you came to be the one that you are now, you were forgiven for all sin you could ever do.

I've done it myself--that is how I know for sure it's true--it is a very hard thing to see, at first--it sure hurt my pride until finally I let it die--and my reasons were the same reasons--if I don't keep on my toes, I'm know it would be so easy a habit to slip right back into...

If you never allow your current level of understanding to be challenged, and proven, in private and with God and God alone as your counselor--how do you expect to ever
grow? Surely you realize that when Paul spoke of a 'full grown man in Christ' he wasn't even speaking of himself? Meat, yes, but full grown? None of us are even close--the most mature spirit is still just a babe in the grand scheme of God's family. And God doesn't change--we do. How can we take hold of the opportunity afforded us by the insight He's given through His WORD and the words of His WORD if we don't relish being the little children that we are?

I have had my own 'apple cart' of belief turned over so many times I finally quit trying to turn it upright. God will set things right when He knows they are right. In the process, one comes to a point where even the worst, most heinous, actual untruth (not denied truth but actual delusion and falseness) that comes from any man has absolutely no effect on what's within. Compassion doesn't hurt--the truth often does. But nothing can be done against the truth, and the spirit makes this known when things are being set in order within. No one wishes to offend, myself included. But I also know that sometimes truth offends the spirit if it's acting on it's own--and to spare the truth for the sake of enabling resistance to same, to the detriment of another--that's something I have always upheld as more important--the truth not the emotions.

I love the Lord....and He knows that I fail horribly each day in His eyes,

Why tell me? I know that you think perhaps you fail in his eyes. But there is no failure in God's eyes! That is straight from your own heart--judging self unjustly.
If you knew God truly pardons, you wouldn't express such concern for me in such a pious manner.

Not because of some symbolism...some obscure meaning of some passage...but because of faith in Him and His promise. If you have true faith in Him you dont need someone like gueenie to tell you what He meant when He said something....you dont need a prophet...you already have THE prophet.

Then why isn't the world a different place--considering all this righteous faith in (and it's not IN it is OF check your bible) Christ? If His power is being manifested in so many individual lives, then where is the impact on the rest of the world? How come there are hungry and homeless people in everyone's town? If we were all as pious as we say, we wouldn't have to say--and no one would have to be hungry, alone, or out in the cold. But it's all talk. And it's not the cause of increased faith in God but rather the #1 cause of atheism!

Queenie, I dont know what to say to you.

Then don't grasp for words that are not there. I don't need them.

I am no Bible scholar and even if I was nothing I could argue to you about your beliefs would make a difference... your heart is so closed, you are not prepared to listen.

To what? Someone who is admittedly not a 'bible scholar?' Who is a respector of persons of the same mind and professed shared 'faith?' Have you studied to show yourself approved? Or do you approve for yourself what seems right and what is acceptable to those you identify as the same as you?
My heart is closed--to man's imaginative musings....but it's wide open to God's guidance--and that's why you couldn't say anything to me that would matter. But others have, and do, and will...I can discern between truth and delusion and that's why I seem closed to you.

It isn't your faith that brings you hope, it is the faith of Christ. He did it, not us.

But I will pray for you.

Pray for the world, all of it. Not for me, please. Seriously.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity
How mystically dreamy of you, georgejohn, however, ask your new mistress if Jezebel is among the writhing things she found within. Or if Jezebel was "loved" by God.

Sure, why not? Is God unfair? Did He not say that He would have mercy on who He would have mercy on, and not on those He chose not to? Does that make sense, in the bigger picture?

What makes you think He'd keep His word to you, if He's playing the favorite game--changing one day to the next? Did He not say He would have all the world be saved?

Your follower doesn't seem to be so inclined.

He's not following me. He's been on his path for quite some time, obviously--and this is the first I've had any exchange with him, at all.

His name-calling is similar in nature to your calling Jesus satan's brother.

Where did he come from, then, if not a son of God? All sons are brothers if they share the same father. There is no other Father but God!

But, I do believe you believe what you are saying and much of what you say makes sense, but there is that twist, just when things seem to be going well that edges out to beyond all spiritual understanding.

EXACTLY.

you are in great and serious blasphemy.

No, because I speak not against the Holy Spirit. Nothing wrong with what I say--as far as that goes. If you don't approve, well, I can't really offer anything else.

For those "stiff-necked" who have no ears to hear and no eyes to see, but desire only to continue on in their sin and shame, there is another place, away from the God they reject, a place of torment because being absent from His Presence IS torment, unlike anything experienced here, where so many try to pretend they find hell.

Have you been to hell, Curiousity? I daresay not--it wasn't created for you. Don't threaten that which you do not truly understand.

Were you born able to see your so-called 'sin and shame?' If so, then why do you think it is something to your credit to talk about the shame of anyone else?
Don't you realize that we have ALL already rejected God?
And what do you have that wasn't given to you, purely out of grace?

He is HERE, He is All in All

How can God be ALL in all, and yet there be something outside of that ALL? Such as a place for tormented rejecters? That doesn't make sense.

But in that other place, He is NOT. And Never Will BE.

There is no possibility for anything to exist if it isn't part of God. You're contradicting yourself.

That is Separation, across the chasm for which Abraham told the rich man there is no crossing. For there is no more forgiveness, no more welcoming back of the prodigal but only a place found for the cowardly and deceiving.

Cowardly is not a problem to God. Deceit He burns like chaff. But there is no chasm that we will not cross. Don't judge justify your theology by making an old Hebrew parable into some sort of christian reality. If you take that parable in the sense you claim, then you'd better rethink reincarnation, too. Because they go hand in hand.

But seeking to be in a spiritual place unlike anything seen in your dreams, where those with faith are about to manifested beyond anything seen on earth as the Sons of God break out on an unsuspecting world, a world intent on pursing its esoteric teachings, its lusts, and its idols, these are they who do the will of God, speak the Word of God rightly, love the brothers, the neighbors, and the street addict righteously, who teach with authority and not as the Pharisees, who have become the predestinated Sons, conformed to the image of the Dear Son in whose Kingdom they have been translated and will begin to rule and reign.

Those who expect the best seat at the banquet are setting themselves up for an embarassment.

That is where the Sons of God will manifest and that is where all eyes who behold them will be thunderstruck by the sin and degradation that is in the beholders own lives and all around them.

What you don't see is that such a self-righteous attitude is a sure sign that you're deluding yourself. God raised up a righteous Son, not a self-righteous one.

No, the robust, fervent kind of prayer that is in agreement with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and determined to do His will at all costs. The kind that changes the winds and the waves to obedient servants, that speak to illness and it disappears, that calls forth the dead and they arise to go about their lives with renewed and perfected vigor. The kind of faith and the manifestaton of answered prayer that Jesus manifested when He went around "doing good".

Hogwash. God seeks clay vessels to break and crush and scatter into dust. Then He makes that dust over into what He wants. There is no such thing as an 'obedient servant.' Only clay vessels.

so that His Holy Name will no longer be blasphemed by those who believe it is their right to "speak" their feeble and error-filled beliefs against all Truth and sanity.

Belief cannot be error, if it is truly believed. And how can feeble error stand against truth? What miracle is required for truth to be upheld? None. Miracles aren't the order of the day, this time--not that I don't count them out--but a miracle is in the works, of a sort that will outshine all the others done before these days--never to be forgotten or scorned by future generations.

Do not be so stout against God's manifested Word, queenannie, walk more circumspectly, I ask it in Jesus' Name.
What do you consider His 'manifested WORD,' Curiosity? Yourself? Or something else?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
You talk a lot...but you have very little to say.

I am not the one coming across as being pious. I am not the one here claiming to know so very much about what God truly has in mind for this world, knows His timetables and is this pervayer of His truth.

And of course you are closed minded because you dont want a challange to what you are trying so hard to justify. My faith doesnt need mindless rambling....long disertations on obscure subjects like male/female genders...mother god...and something so mindless as pole shifts. And how dare you even suggest that just because you "put" something out there you can cause it to happen! Faith is faith..its simple...its personal....it doesnt have to be justified....it is.

And yes there is failure in God's eyes....we have all come short...whether you believe it or not. If there was not failure then why would we need the sacrafice of Jesus? You may not need him...but I certianly do!

And dont kid yourself....you might think your know all and see all through you special communication you have with God. But He is the only one that knows my heart, so dont kid yourself in thinking that what you are saying is conficting my heart or spirit in anyway. If you have any affect on me its a feeling of pity for someone who is obviously intelligent and yet can be so ignorant at the same time.

And lastly you have your wish...I will not pray for you. Apparently you have progressed beyond needing prayer.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I have read through this thread thoroughly, and must say that I find nothing that blasphemes the spirt from the posters statements. Many prophets said much of the same and were in like - ridiculed.

It is comical to me that we will soon see the worlds response when God makes his presence know to the masses. The world may feel a bit more apprehensive.

I am just glad I can be and do all that I would like to do for my fellow man.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by btho5888
You talk a lot...but you have very little to say.
Then why listen?

And of course you are closed minded because you dont want a challange to what you are trying so hard to justify.

Who said I don't want a challenge? Bring it on! I'm not trying to justify anything--I'm just speaking with impunity.

And yes there is failure in God's eyes....we have all come short...whether you believe it or not.

Sounds good, anyway, doesn't it? Unless you see through God's eyes, then you really are just saying the expected declaration of humility--and the idea of Him seeing failure gives you away as seeing through your own eyes. But not really at yourself.

You may not need him...but I certianly do!

Who said I didn't need Him? I didn't.

And dont kid yourself....you might think your know all and see all through you special communication you have with God.

Don't kid yourself into thinking that if you don't have it then no one can have it. Because that just shows just how you truly view the world, yourself, and God.

But He is the only one that knows my heart, so dont kid yourself in thinking that what you are saying is conficting my heart or spirit in anyway.

I know your heart, too. You can't hide things of the spirit with a bunch of words.

And lastly you have your wish...I will not pray for you. Apparently you have progressed beyond needing prayer.

No, not true. But I'd like to know that your prayers were going to be sent on behalf of the world, not just me--its not about me, it's about the world. And if you can't do that, then you don't mean any of it, anyway.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
The crown of thorns is not the symbol of God, but rather the symbol of what has been made a desolation and ruin because of transgression.

IT should be noted that Jesus Christ was meant to die for the transgressions of all mankind. He was made a desolation on the cross for our sins. Maybe that is the symbolism meant by the crown of thorns... that God was making His own Son this desolation in place of mankind...

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON that whosoever shall believeth in HIM shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

If you're going to use the Bible, it's probably a good idea to use all of it.

22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:
19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

Does the curse John pronounces here apply to the book of Revelation or to the bible as a whole?

It applies to the book of Revelation. However, no part of God's word can be added to or taken away from (Refer to Deuteronomy 4:2; 12:32). This does not apply to differences of interpretation of scripture, but to the deliberate altering and the substitution of scripture to suit teaching agendas that deviate from foundational truth.

Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminsh ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the Lord your God which I command you.

Deuteronomy 12:32 What thing soever I command you, observe to do it: thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

Everything you say sounds nice and peachy, queen. Unfortunately, it's simply not truth. If you don't want to suffer the plagues listed within, it would be wise to begin accepting the Truth of the Word rather than manipulating it to glorify yourself or anyone else other than the Lord.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   
her highness has sure taken us for quite a ride...Bravo ur majesty, just marvelous, take a bow as u continue your performance.............

As I said when I first saw Queen Annie rap her rap here...she is coming from a 'higher level' than most people/posters...n she is, a very, very high level of going into her 'closet'... as its said the Master Jesus said...she has gone in, so why try to stop her or anyone?...JC its said, said that the ones of His day wouldn't go in n wouldn't allow the little ones to go in ...are the 'bible/bullies/sluts' acting this way?...I think that 'they' are....she has so lovely showed the 'click' gang mind of the unbelievers who pretend to be 'believers'...the errors that are to be found on-the-Way but many scorn her and that is unfair............one has the right to 'think' out-loud...........she has side-stepped the condemnations with such love n wise advice...as only a daughter of the Most High could do...Bravo, Bravo Ann !

When I use the tittle of 'mistress' or 'goddess'...it shows my respect for the level that a being is at...and I do respect the 'bible/book' ... just as I try to respect all 'creatures'...and yes JESUS in Maria/mary got us all forgiven at Calvary...even poor Lucifer and how many of you are ready to forgive him/her ?[the Angels are perfect male/female]...instead of blaming Lucifer n others, one should look at oneself n other 'humans' for the 'Hell' on Earthh [Hell, being just a small kingdom in the Infinite Kingdom of GRACE/Jesus].....

To be continued on another post with words from 'West Side Story', the Broadway Show of the 50's and one of the great Shows of History...think of 'Suns n Moons', that her highness Annie has created with this Thread...n i do honor n respect her 'talents', as well as all 'Talent' when I see It and Bless-GOD in her....

The most beautiful sound I ever heard:
Maria, Maria, Maria, Maria . . .
All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word . .
Maria!
I've just met a girl named Maria,
And suddenly that name
Will never be the same
To me.
Maria!
I've just kissed a girl named Maria,
And suddenly I've found
How wonderful a sound
Can be!
Maria!
Say it loud and there's music playing,
Say it soft and it's almost like praying.

Maria,
I'll never stop saying Maria!

The most beautiful sound I ever heard.
Maria

There's a place for us,
Somewhere a place for us.
Peace and quiet and open air
Wait for us
Somewhere.

There's a time for us,
Some day a time for us,
Time together with time spare,
Time to learn, time to care,
Some day!

Somewhere.
We'll find a new way of living,
We'll find a way of forgiving
Somewhere . . .

There's a place for us,
A time and place for us.
Hold my hand and we're halfway there.
Hold my hand and I'll take you there
Somehow,
Some day,
Somewhere

LOlove n luck n good sex/emotions/passion...Ave Maria ! Indeed !

www.amazon.com...

[edit on 29-6-2006 by georgejohn]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by georgejohn
her highness has sure taken us for quite a ride...Bravo ur majesty, just marvelous, take a bow as u continue your performance.............

As I said when I first saw Queen Annie rap her rap here...she is coming from a 'higher level' than most people/posters...n she is, a very, very high level of going into her 'closet'... as its said the Master Jesus said...she has gone in, so why try to stop her or anyone?

You have a quick way of showing your colors don't you think? Perhaps her closet isn't a hding place when she's been beat, in your own opinion, but merely she cannot post fast enough to knock down the wolves, which you are striveing to become a leader of.

Just because Annie's posts aren't coherent to you does not mean they don't make sense to her. I might add that they are intended for an audience which understands them, which you are not a part of. Do you generally ridicule people who talk of things you don't understand?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
stay on ur throne...what are talking about???...have sent Queen Annie roses and praise and u come with this off-the-wall burst/post.....guess ur not thinking right or just being 'cute' or something but anyway hope u get it 'right'.............

Flush

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   

stay on ur throne...what are talking about???...have sent Queen Annie roses and praise and u come with this off-the-wall burst/post.....guess ur not thinking right or just being 'cute' or something but anyway hope u get it 'right'.............

Flush

It all seems a bit sarcastic doesn't it?

If I am wrong just disregard it and you won't here another peep from me.

And my throne.....well, I can't afford that luxury.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   
thought u might think it funny.....try to give thanks n bless those 'critters'on their way when I sit on the 'throne' n thank 'em' n the Creator for the Life that they bought to the other 100 trillion or so 'Life Forms' that are in my body...hope u understand.................................Flush...lol

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 04:47 AM
link   
You two guys are funny! And I know you both understand me, even though there seems to be a bit of difficulty between.

Nevertheless, we'll all be together in the light--and God our FATHER makes the sun shine on both the evil and the good...

And I understand that I am both. Just the same like everyone else.

Except I have a load to carry that's not my own, thank God I have His Help.

And thank God I have a few friends who love Him, too--because He first loved us.

My fingers are worn down to the first knuckle and I must do some sharpening on me sword!

Jusqu'au le lendemain, mes beloveds ~
Entrez dans la paix de concert avec Dieu

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   

As I said when I first saw Queen Annie rap her rap here...she is coming from a 'higher level' than most people/posters...n she is, a very, very high level of going into her 'closet'... as its said the Master Jesus said...she has gone in, so why try to stop her or anyone?...JC its said, said that the ones of His day wouldn't go in n wouldn't allow the little ones to go in ...are the 'bible/bullies/sluts' acting this way?...I think that 'they' are....she has so lovely showed the 'click' gang mind of the unbelievers who pretend to be 'believers'...the errors that are to be found on-the-Way but many scorn her and that is unfair............one has the right to 'think' out-loud...........she has side-stepped the condemnations with such love n wise advice...as only a daughter of the Most High could do...Bravo, Bravo Ann !

When I use the tittle of 'mistress' or 'goddess'...it shows my respect for the level that a being is at...and I do respect the 'bible/book' ... just as I try to respect all 'creatures'...and yes JESUS in Maria/mary got us all forgiven at Calvary...even poor Lucifer and how many of you are ready to forgive him/her ?[the Angels are perfect male/female]...instead of blaming Lucifer n others, one should look at oneself n other 'humans' for the 'Hell' on Earthh [Hell, being just a small kingdom in the Infinite Kingdom of GRACE/Jesus].....

To be continued on another post with words from 'West Side Story', the Broadway Show of the 50's and one of the great Shows of History...think of 'Suns n Moons', that her highness Annie has created with this Thread...n i do honor n respect her 'talents', as well as all 'Talent' when I see It and Bless-GOD in her....

The most beautiful sound I ever heard:
All the beautiful sounds of the world in a single word . .
Maria!
I've just met a girl named Maria,
And suddenly that name
Will never be the same
To me.
Maria!
I've just kissed a girl named Maria,
And suddenly I've found
How wonderful a sound
Can be!
Maria!
Say it loud and there's music playing,
Say it soft and it's almost like praying.

Maria,
I'll never stop saying Maria!

The most beautiful sound I ever heard.
Maria

There's a place for us,
Somewhere a place for us.
Peace and quiet and open air
Wait for us
Somewhere.

There's a time for us,
Some day a time for us,
Time together with time spare,
Time to learn, time to care,
Some day!

Somewhere.
We'll find a new way of living,
We'll find a way of forgiving
Somewhere . . .

There's a place for us,
A time and place for us.
Hold my hand and we're halfway there.
Hold my hand and I'll take you there
Somehow,
Some day,
Somewhere

www.westsidestory.com...

LOlove n luck n good sex/emotions/passion...Ave Maria ! Indeed !

www.amazon.com...

[sorry for the repeat post...have to learn how to 'quote' etc]

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by TarzanBeta

Originally posted by queenannie38
The crown of thorns is not the symbol of God, but rather the symbol of what has been made a desolation and ruin because of transgression.

IT should be noted that Jesus Christ was meant to die for the transgressions of all mankind. He was made a desolation on the cross for our sins. Maybe that is the symbolism meant by the crown of thorns... that God was making His own Son this desolation in place of mankind...

John 3:16

For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON that whosoever shall believeth in HIM shall not perish, but have everlasting life.

Ohhh boy, I'd like to stop you in your tracks..

Notice the underlined bit there?

Beget \Be*get"\, v. t. [imp. Begot, (Archaic) Begat; p. p.
Begot, Begotten; p. pr. & vb. n. Begetting.] [OE.
bigiten, bigeten, to get, beget, AS. begitan to get; pref.
be- + gitan. See Get, v. t. ]
1. To procreate, as a father or sire; to generate; --
commonly said of the father.

That only means that Christ issued from the father....

And he looked at Barbelo with the pure light which surrounds the invisible Spirit, and (with) his spark, and she conceived from him. He begot a spark of light with a light resembling blessedness. But it does not equal his greatness. This was an only-begotten child of the Mother-Father which had come forth; it is the only offspring, the only-begotten one of the Father, the pure Light.

and then she (Gods counter-part) made "Satan" by herself...

"And the Sophia of the Epinoia, being an aeon, conceived a thought from herself and the conception of the invisible Spirit and foreknowledge. She wanted to bring forth a likeness out of herself without the consent of the Spirit, - he had not approved - and without her consort, and without his consideration. And though the person of her maleness had not approved, and she had not found her agreement, and she had thought without the consent of the Spirit and the knowledge of her agreement, (yet) she brought forth. And because of the invincible power which is in her, her thought did not remain idle, and something came out of her which was imperfect and different from her appearance, because she had created it without her consort. And it was dissimilar to the likeness of its mother, for it has another form.

And when she saw (the consequences of) her desire, it changed into a form of a lion-faced serpent. And its eyes were like lightning fires which flash. She cast it away from her, outside that place, that no one of the immortal ones might see it, for she had created it in ignorance. And she surrounded it with a luminous cloud, and she placed a throne in the middle of the cloud that no one might see it except the holy Spirit who is called the mother of the living. And she called his name Yaltabaoth
"This is the first archon who took a great power from his mother. And he removed himself from her and moved away from the places in which he was born. He became strong and created for himself other aeons with a flame of luminous fire which (still) exists now. And he joined with his arrogance which is in him and begot authorities for himself. The name of the first one is Athoth, whom the generations call the reaper. The second one is Harmas, who is the eye of envy. The third one is Kalila-Oumbri. The fourth one is Yabel. The fifth one is Adonaiou, who is called Sabaoth. The sixth one is Cain, whom the generations of men call the sun. The seventh is Abel. The eighth is Abrisene. The ninth is Yobel. The tenth is Armoupieel. The eleventh is Melceir-Adonein. The twelfth is Belias, it is he who is over the depth of Hades. And he placed seven kings - each corresponding to the firmaments of heaven - over the seven heavens, and five over the depth of the abyss, that they may reign. And he shared his fire with them, but he did not send forth from the power of the light which he had taken from his mother, for he is ignorant darkness.

"And when the light had mixed with the darkness, it caused the darkness to shine. And when the darkness had mixed with the light, it darkened the light and it became neither light nor dark, but it became dim.

"Now the archon who is weak has three names. The first name is Yaltabaoth, the second is Saklas, and the third is Samael. And he is impious in his arrogance which is in him. For he said, 'I am God and there is no other God beside me,' for he is ignorant of his strength, the place from which he had come.

Than his brother had to come and tell him where he had come from....

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Not an iota of that holds any water in Scripture. Maybe I should have underlined ONLY in that verse as well.

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His ONLY BEGOTTEN SON that whosoever shall believeth in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.

It should also be noted, once again, that Lucifer is still in Heaven accusing us to the Father to try and show Him how imperfect of a creation we are compared to himself and the angels. Also, He will not be cast out of Heaven until after the 2 prophets, Elijah and Enoch as we can only Scripturally derive, have come back during the tribulation to witness to the people of the earth, and also were given power to hurt the people of the earth, are both overcome (killed) by the beast (being the Anti-christ). Then God casts Lucifer out of heaven along with the angels that followed him.

Revelations 12:1 AND there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:
2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.
3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.
4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them down to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.
5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rulle all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.
6 And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
7 And there was war in heaven: Mi'-cha-el and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels,
8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which broguth forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

That chapter tells you most of what you need to know about Lucifer. That is his true face, and there is nothing written after which that can claim he is otherwise.
So, basically, right now, he is telling God of our sins and trying to condemn us. Right now... you me and everyone. He is trying to convince God that His creation was imperfect and a waste of time. You are telling me that this is "Light"?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I have been following this thread for a couple days now and I hear a lot of people quoting Scripture with their own personal slant and agenda.

My question: who and why should I believe any of you. Do any of you really know what you are talking about. Is it just dogmatic rhetoric based in fear of the hereafter and guilt. I think it is.

Talk about sick, twisted rationalization.

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
I have placed no slant on the Scripture. It is how it is read. For those who might not understand the purpose of that Scripture, I put it in simpler terms, but those who have a mind capable of understanding the true meaning will know that what I said in no way was a personal slant on those Scriptures.

That is, how it is... if you want further Scriptural evidence solely and without any word of my own, then I will do so... I am sorry that I assumed that not everyone might understand exactly what it was describing.

Though, it is true, the Scripture itself needs no help.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join