It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Behold a White Horse

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
she laid it on-you 'saint..............

One could take the 'Sword' and split u 'bible-bullies' in two and dash u into a a pieces for the ever-loving 'dogs' to eat as they ate Jezebel, your 'Babylonian' mother/queen..........but her highness Annie has just done this...hope that u can 'FOCUS' on her 'WORD' and leave your 'pride' and really be born-again into the 'Humble Truth'...

Just marvelous mistress annie.....................kisses !

Lolove n luck n good sex/emotions/passion 2all !...Ave Maria in her daughter/sis ! Infinity

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
I don't think many believers share queenannie's opinion on God, Jesus and the Bible.

Who cares what you think, Saint4God? I don't even care what I think. I know God doesn't have any regard for the thoughts of either one of us, because His ways are not our ways--He doesn't conform--he breaks, shatters, bruises, then reforms, perfects, and sanctifies.

I'd like to encourage those who are confused or see an obvious conflict between her views and other's who demonstrate they are children of God, to talk to God for themselves, to read the Bible for themselves, and seek the counsel of many believers for help, not just one.

No doubt! I would hope that it would be of utmost importance--to anyone that cared--to seek with Berean nobility the proof of what I say.

But as far as 'seeking the counsel of many believers?' That's just plain foolish advice, because the only counsel a person needs is that of God. And if one forsakes that in the efforts of validation by human beings--then God isn't going to make it as plain--He's not going to compete, but He will wait patiently until finally one realizes that even their own ideas are totally unreliable in regard to the things of God.

It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man.
(Psalms 118:8 KJV)

But it is good for me to draw near to God: I have put my trust in the Lord GOD, that I may declare all thy works.
(Psalms 73:28 KJV)

Blindly following one person's word and interpretation is...well...foolishness.

Who is following my word, Saint4God? When have I urged such a thing? I don't want anyone to follow me. Or anyone. Only God. That is the only thing we can trust. That's my message, trust in God, not in men, not in christianity, not in annie, not in the President, and not in the so-called 'profits' of the end-times...

Bunch of crap. Rotten naughty figs.

Who then is your god?

Ask yourself that! Because there are but two choices: man or God.

I say God is God!! Men are liars, all of them! But God is true.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
"THe "second coming" of Christ is a transformation of human conciousness, a shift from time to presence, from thinking to pure conciousness, not the arrival of some man or woman. If "Christ" wee to return tomorrow in some externalized form, what could he or she possibly say to you other than this: "I am the Truth. I am divine presence. I am eternal life. I am withnin you. I am here. I am NOW." -- Eckhart Tolle, THe Power of Now

By the way annie, I voted you way above

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiousity
Okay, I've read the entire thread beginning to end now, and I hear the sirens song in your words, queenannie.

No doubt. But that's because you don't understand who the siren really is....

"it is all ok, whatever you want to do, God doesn't REALLY care, He'll be just fine with it, and you'll be blessed" is such a lie, and so attractive to the flesh that anyone reading what you wrote closely is gonna need all the grounding they can get to resist the slithery and inaccurate information you post.

Love without judgment is slithery and inaccurate?
Do you not understand that all sins have been covered?
FOR ALL OF US--in the past, present, and future?
Do you not believe that GOD is no respector of persons?

We'll know the "deep things of Satan", will we?

Only if you would dare to know yourself. Deep within. Because that's where those things are hidden--deep in your heart. And that goes for all of us. I've seen the satan/siren/whore of babyon in myself! I've seen just how unworthy I am. And I've experienced things I cannot even speak of--the love of God is so deep and giving in His merciful fullness and undeserved GRACE--that I know without a doubt that if I am
loved, then just the same all men are loved by God--just the same!!!

I've done awful things--and lots of times I thought I was acting wisely for the sake of 'love.' But even if love is pure, intentions are clouded by the mere fact that I am human. And until I fell to the bottom of the well--admitting to myself that I was never going to amount to anything which was built upon my own ideas and foundation...was much harder than 'confessing' to God (He knows all, anyway...)

You don't believe that God forgives, even His eldest sacrificing first-born SON!
Do you think Christ was born perfect just to die so that you could get in a line to heaven that didn't include us all?
Why would anyone die for a half-done job?
Why would God not succeed?
Why would He love you more than me? Or you and not another?

That is the heart of the lie, dear curiosity--that God doesn't love us ALL. You are not preferred and I am not preferred.

I don't care to, thank you very much, I've tasted and seen that his "deep things" are putrid water, spoiled meat, and rancid milk.

That's you! He's uncovering these things--not bringing them into being. They exist in the heart of man, not the Angels and not in GOD! In US!

No thanks, and I'm praying for you that you will escape this deception under which you are laboring, though I see it is exciting to your senses and almost overwhelmingly enticing to you to continue with it.

It is exhilarating! True vitality! I come in the name of God, curiosity. Not mine or my delusions. In the name of GOD and in the name of the SON.

You have made a great mistake, and will not need to be told to "get behind me", because when NOTHING happens this Fall

I'm not making a mistake. I trust in God. So I don't have even the slightest bit of doubt. And for your troubles and insistence on telling me what I need not do-- I'm going to do it anyway: Get behind me! You're blocking my line of sight upon my goal....but I will not stumble anymore--because God said so.

and believe me, I know God will not allow any manifestation of Himself at that time FOR THE VERY FACT of your bald-facedness in presuming to know the time of His coming when only He knows it, when any of the ones you've enticed see that, they will leave you and you will be alone to face your God.

I'm already face to face with my God, curiosity! And there are two possibilities here:
either
I am totally deluded and hellbent on self-destruction as some sort of scapegoat 'antichrist'
or
I AM truly coming in the LORD's name!

And I AM coming in the LORD's name.

And this time, God says to his servants 'Publish peace! Time at last! This time I say peace, and my words will be the ones that soothe.'

Nevertheless hear thou now this word that I speak in thine ears, and in the ears of all the people; The prophets that have been before me and before thee of old prophesied both against many countries, and against great kingdoms, of war, and of evil, and of pestilence. The prophet which prophesieth of peace, when the word of the prophet shall come to pass, then shall the prophet be known, that the LORD hath truly sent him.
(Jeremiah 28:7-9 KJV)

Now hear me clearly on this I am about to say--peace is not instant and it is not going to drop from the sky in our laps. But God will bring about peace--a peace that the world has never
yet known. And it's going to make it's start this fall. And I don't fear God for saying this--I would be a fool to speak such things in vain--knowing the bible as well as I do I know it would be suicide. Literally. So just know that I stand not upon my word, but upon the word of the LORD.

I hope and pray that long befoe that happens, you will see your error and blasphemy and confess as openly as you've enticed others.

I am not blaspheming anything. I speak the words I've been given. Don't pray for me, pray for the world--love peace and unity for all--world without end, AMEN.

I know He will yet forgive you and welcome you into the true Body of Christ.
Okay. See you there!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dances With Angels
"THe "second coming" of Christ is a transformation of human conciousness, a shift from time to presence, from thinking to pure conciousness, not the arrival of some man or woman. If "Christ" wee to return tomorrow in some externalized form, what could he or she possibly say to you other than this: "I am the Truth. I am divine presence. I am eternal life. I am withnin you. I am here. I am NOW." -- Eckhart Tolle, THe Power of Now

Exactly! It is the manifestation of God within His annointed, not a covering that is holding God within it!

It is true transformation! But the undeniable truth is that the only way to prove that God is within is by Him showing that He is within. We must see to believe--and blessed are we if we see without believing. Because if we do, it is because He made it so...for the purpose of proving to the world what He plans for us all!!

By the way annie, I voted you way above

Thanks! God loves you and I love you and of course you already know this.

Pray for peace, unity, and love--for the sake of the transformation!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon
Jesus Will Come "like a thief in the night" (A Surprise, Suddenly) .... I didn't relized when he speaks about coming back he always refers to it as a thief in the night. I think this is because if you are ready for the thief, it is surprising but you are READY ....

Surprising! Yes! God will knock your socks off when He says its time!

1 Thessalonians 5:2-4 (NIV) for you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. 3 While people are saying, "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape. 4 But you, brothers, are not in darkness so that this day should surprise you like a thief

EXACTLY!

If your eye be single, it is full of light. But if your eye be darkness, how dark is that darkness??!?!

Single--unity--no division and no 'right' or 'wrong.'

Love and forgiveness. That is the essence of GRACE.

[edit on 6/28/2006 by queenannie38]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbrandt
What hits me about that phrase like a thief in the night is this.

First of all you don't know when a thief is coming, it's when you aren't expecting it.

Second, what does a thief do, he comes to take something.

Third, he leaves with what he came for, undetected.

Then what about these verses?

And ye yourselves like unto men that wait for their lord, when he will return from the wedding; that when he cometh and knocketh, they may open unto him immediately.
Blessed are those servants, whom the lord when he cometh shall find watching: verily I say unto you, that he shall gird himself, and make them to sit down to meat, and will come forth and serve them.
And if he shall come in the second watch, or come in the third watch, and find them so, blessed are those servants.
And this know, that if the goodman of the house had known what hour the thief would come, he would have watched, and not have suffered his house to be broken through.
Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.

Then Peter said unto him, Lord, speakest thou this parable unto us, or even to all?

And the Lord said, Who then is that faithful and wise steward, whom his lord shall make ruler over his household, to give them their portion of meat in due season?
(Luke 12:36-42 KJV)

???

If one knows what to watch for, then they wouldn't be robbed of a thing, now, would they?

That phrase speaks to me of the rapture. Christ is coming, when, unexpectedly, to take something(believers), and leave without being detected.

Sure it does. Because your beliefs cloud your ears and preclude your willingness to understand.

He's not coming to take believers--where would they go?

And what about this verse?

I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil. (John 17:15 KJV)

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
uhhh i dont have a clue what you guys are talking about but Queenannie is SERIOUSLY turning me on...

That is all.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by georgejohn
Curousity, please get more curious and u will find that what I've said about Her Highness in mary is just a little taste of the Honor n Glory that the Almighty has given to her and that she will share all of It with us-all...her other selves...

Blessed are you, georgejohn, because I know I didn't tell you any of that. And so I know who did!

Blessed be HE!

And GLORY to HIS HOLY NAME!

THE LORD has accomplished all things for our sake---and only because He loves us
WITHOUT RESERVE!

OR judgment!

He paid once and for all, for all the things we could ever do. There is no way any of us could ever do anything deserving of such a sacrifice as He made upon that barbaric killing tree---the tree of life was rooted by the seed of love, sewn in the good soil of our hearts when the Mighty Cypress gave up His life....in agony and alone...except for those who stood at the foot of the cross...

And the swords remain in my heart...

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by donk_316
uhhh i dont have a clue what you guys are talking about but Queenannie is SERIOUSLY turning me on...

That is all.

That's cute. How funny!

Enjoy all your life--it is yours to love and be loved!

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
It's pointless to worry about any of this, ALL of our flesh will be destroyed, the solidity of the world is going to disintegrate... as it was written what was not before time existed will fail to exist when time ends which is the material,

Then what of this?

I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth. And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. And the bow shall be in the cloud; and I will look upon it, that I may remember the everlasting covenant between God and every living creature of all flesh that is upon the earth.
(Genesis 9:13-16 KJV)

God didn't create the world in vain--He created it to be inhabitated. Isaiah testified to this.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
ur goddess is sure out of-the-closet n blessing all that listen to your 'humble' words on the Travels of the 'WORD' in us all...my blessing to you !

What is wild, is Mother Mary was in Perfect Union with the 'WORD' JESUS as He traveled in the Passion/Calvary and the 'SWORD' of Sorrow went deep into her heart...and still does as she sees her children/brothers/sisters caught in a 'thought'.................get deeper into mistress mary and let her love n rap/chit-chat with you...she needs you [all-of-us] somewhere very much in her travels, to hear the 'WORD' in your talk with her n much more !

LOLOVE n luck n more good sex/emotions/passions ...ave maria ! mother of LIGHT !

[edit on 28-6-2006 by georgejohn]

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by saint4God
(which is religiously celtic, is it not?)

Who cares??!? I mean, really! Religion is religion is religion. Celtic or roman--it's all a bunch of self-deluded superstitious politics--when it is used to prove God's approval!

Those who grow close to God, even by entering through religion, will not stay religious.

Why be religious when one can be truly in His communion by directly experiencing His power?

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by georgejohn
she laid it on-you 'saint.........One could take the 'Sword' and split u 'bible-bullies' in two and dash u into a a pieces for the ever-loving 'dogs' to eat as they ate Jezebel

How mystically dreamy of you, georgejohn, however, ask your new mistress if Jezebel is among the writhing things she found within. Or if Jezebel was "loved" by God. (By the way, it was not I who originated the term "saint" and, it sure wasn't the Catholic church, if you will pick up a Bible and open it, look at Romans 1:7. If that is not enough for you start in Psalms 16:3 and see where the true saints reside.)

Queenannie, I appreciate your restraint and light touch on that "splitting" me in two.
Your follower doesn't seem to be so inclined. His name-calling is similar in nature to your calling Jesus satan's brother. Both are so ridiculous as to cause a spit in disgust.

But, I do believe you believe what you are saying and much of what you say makes sense, but there is that twist, just when things seem to be going well that edges out to beyond all spiritual understanding.

I stand by what I said in my last post, though I wish I could have said a hearty "God bless you" to you, I cannot, since you do err, having incorporated things you think you've seen into the clarity and greatness of the Christian religion and having made that lovely and loving teaching something far less than its due, you are in great and serious blasphemy.

You speak of Christianity as if it were us against them when in reality Christ did die for all, and He was and is the Lamb of God Who taketh away the sin of the WORLD. All are welcome, all are welcomed, all are acceptable, ONCE they realize as you have apparently done and certainly as I have, that we are all sinners, and come short of the glory of God, making us unacceptable to stand in His glorious Presence without gladly grasping for the glorious efficacy of Jesus' precious blood in erasing our great unworthiness and disease of sin, thus making us acceptable in the Beloved.

For those "stiff-necked" who have no ears to hear and no eyes to see, but desire only to continue on in their sin and shame, there is another place, away from the God they reject, a place of torment because being absent from His Presence IS torment, unlike anything experienced here, where so many try to pretend they find hell. He is HERE, He is All in All, He is Ruler and King of all, He is the Almighty God Who stands alone, just as you said, for beside Him is no other.

But in that other place, He is NOT. And Never Will BE. That is Separation, across the chasm for which Abraham told the rich man there is no crossing. For there is no more forgiveness, no more welcoming back of the prodigal but only a place found for the cowardly and deceiving.

I am not in a line, oh queenie, but seeking to be in a spiritual place unlike anything seen in your dreams, where those with faith are about to manifested beyond anything seen on earth as the Sons of God break out on an unsuspecting world, a world intent on pursing its esoteric teachings, its lusts, and its idols, these are they who do the will of God, speak the Word of God rightly, love the brothers, the neighbors, and the street addict righteously, who teach with authority and not as the Pharisees, who have become the predestinated Sons, conformed to the image of the Dear Son in whose Kingdom they have been translated and will begin to rule and reign.

To rule and reign here, queenannie, and the rest of you dreamers, here and now on this earth. That is where the Sons of God will manifest and that is where all eyes who behold them will be thunderstruck by the sin and degradation that is in the beholders own lives and all around them.

Faith, I say, and not the flimsy kind many Christians exhibit when they say things like "I'll be praying for you" and you know they won't. No, the robust, fervent kind of prayer that is in agreement with the King of Kings and Lord of Lords and determined to do His will at all costs. The kind that changes the winds and the waves to obedient servants, that speak to illness and it disappears, that calls forth the dead and they arise to go about their lives with renewed and perfected vigor. The kind of faith and the manifestaton of answered prayer that Jesus manifested when He went around "doing good".

Not miracles for "miracle" applause sake as is being seen now in the likes of Criss Angel, and David Blaine but miracles for God's purposes, for the betterment of those in whose lives they are worked, for the peace and security of the Kingdom, and so that His Holy Name will no longer be blasphemed by those who believe it is their right to "speak" their feeble and error-filled beliefs against all Truth and sanity.

Do not be so stout against God's manifested Word, queenannie, walk more circumspectly, I ask it in Jesus' Name.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

What I mean is that the church's unnatural view toward human sexuality (as in: being without sin means your parents didn't have SEX) is the reason for such sexual deviations in our society--as well as our collective inability in rectifying the situation. Why would there be any pedophilia (especially by so called men of God) if we weren't somehow choking off our natural mechanisms--given for procreation?

These priests could have stopped being a priest and gotten married.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

:shk: I know I'll probably regret this question, but, why do you ask?

[

It was a joke. You went off in a couple of posts and alot of the stuff you believe came out.

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Tell me, then--what significance does a ram have, according to levitical sacrificial laws?
And what is the real story about thorns, according to the ancient ones, the OT prophets?

Does it matter what I write because we both know that according to you it will be "wrong".

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   
if I re-call right the 'bible' was given in 297AD, getting things ready for the take-over of of 'things' by Rome in 325AD.....and it has been changed or re-arranged to suite the 'times' by the real 'controllers' and their various groups of so-called 'christians'..............a little item for the 'bible-slut' crowd to think on...hear me clear, I respect the 'WORD' wherever I may see IT.............

Things seem to be here... to bring out the 'secret groups' that are mis-leading/controling people...............so once again shall not go into the 'gutter-slut' style that so many seem to adore/worship, even though 'they' have fine clothes on n want ur donations...

Lolove n to be continued, maybe ! Ave Maria !

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
WATS for you gueenannie38

Adios, and I mean that!

Paz y Amor

posted on Jun, 28 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Thank you curiousity!!!

I have to admit that this thread as getting a little to much for me to handle. To say that reading the rants of queenie was giving me a headache would the understatement of the year. More importantly it was making my heart and my spirit ache. Then your postings began to appear. And instead of aching, by spirit lept because it was hearing the ture Word. THANK YOU! I love the Lord....and He knows that I fail horribly each day in His eyes, but I go to bed each night knowing that I am forgiven because of the sacrafice of His Son. Not because of some symbolism...some obscure meaning of some passage...but because of faith in Him and His promise. If you have true faith in Him you dont need someone like gueenie to tell you what He meant when He said something....you dont need a prophet...you already have THE prophet.

Queenie, I dont know what to say to you. I believe that your beliefs are so intrenched in your heart that nothing I can say could change them. So I will talk to the One that can change your heart. It saddens me greatly to think that you have read the Bible as much as you say you have and yet you have come away with such a twisted understanding of the Word. I am no Bible scholar and even if I was nothing I could argue to you about your beliefs would make a difference... your heart is so closed, you are not prepared to listen. But I will pray for you.

Again...THANK YOU Curiosity. Your postings gladdened my spirit. I hope to read more. God continue to bless you!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join