It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will they cover this up...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
I do believe the government will not let this happen no matter what and i do think they will go as far as sabotage.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   

The Russian space agency Roskosmos will put you into space for $20 million on their Soyuz craft

They sure didn't waste any time embracing capitalism did they? I know they will give you a ride on a Mig too

OFFERS

Flights and hotel stays – customized or in a complete package.

For a small budget or all the luxury you can think of – it’s you who decides!

Summary:
L-39 from 1'499$
MiG-23 from 7'999$
MiG-29 from 9'499$
MiG-25 from 14'999$
SU-27 from 10'999$

migflug.transearly.com...

Thats in Euro dollars

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by skitzo
Why is it when someone posts a topic like this, instead of working with the idea thats posted, people come out with guns a blazing sarcasm hell most fish don't know there in water till someone comes along with a worm and a hook and yanks them out

Umm I am confused here. Signing a contract of confidentiality to get a lift on a spaceship is line one of the original post

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   

I do believe the government will not let this happen no matter what and i do think they will go as far as sabotage.

Why would the Government not allow people to get on spaceships and sabotage it? That makes no sense. We are not taking about getting on an Alien vessel. The topic is seeing alien ships from the window of an earth ship

Virgin Galactic is a US based company

Virgin Galactic plans to fly 500 passengers a year at about US$200,000 to an altitude of over 100 km with a total weightless time of 7 minutes.

en.wikipedia.org...

Virgin Galactic and New Mexico Announce Spaceport Agreement

By the end of the decade, Virgin Galactic - the most exciting development in the story of modern space history - is planning to make it possible for almost anyone to visit the final frontier at an affordable price.

www.virgingalactic.com...

I been saving, but 7 minutes... dunno might wait till they get a little further out. But I sure plan to hitch a ride before I pass on

[edit on 24-6-2006 by zorgon]

[edit on 24-6-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I am responding to heelstone why are you so so confrontational.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Sorry, the nasa vids do not prove any idea wrong. Some people say they see ships, others say it's ice particles, etc. Hardly proof my friend.

I would have to agree with that. Besides Nasa spends a LOT of money on high image quality cameras. Just look at their website and the Hubble telescope images.

Its also unlikely that Aliens are making daily trips here. I mean just think of the gas wasted
, not to mention the time involved. We are just not that important. [Don't get me wrong I don't doubt they exist or have been here]

And never forget that our own government makes some pretty cool "unidentified flying objects" that are capable of some amazing feats. The stealth fighter was flying over our skies for years before it was declassified. This is just one obvious example.

[sensfan, you might get a kick out of this one, being a Canadian... the stealth was displayed at an militaryairshow near Toronto almost 2 years BEFORE the American public had it revealed
[have autographed picture signed by the pilot to prove it...[funny end to that story... when I moved here to Vegas I find this same pilot is now an instructor at Nellis AFB]]

Ok maybe im being alil loose with my wording or phrases,

Im sure there arent a whole bunch of ufo's just floating around , but the chances of seeing something are much higher from up in space.

I know that there are planes we dont know about, but im sure plenty of people here have seen at least one video of something that is definitely is not from this world.

Were talking about looking out into space while were in space, not from the ground. _javascript:icon('
')

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Why is it when someone posts a topic like this, instead of working with the idea thats posted, people come out with guns a blazing sarcasm hell most fish don't know there in water till someone comes along with a worm and a hook and yanks them out

I agree 100%, but there are some people that add to it. thank god.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

I am responding to heelstone why are you so so confrontational.

Confrontational? Not at all, just confused. Perhaps if you qoute next time we might know who you are talking to/about

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Just a quick first post from little old me. Just off the top of my head, but of course cameras would be allowed to be taken aboard a commercial flight to space. Either through Virgin or this "Project X" (thinking that is what it is called by the way). As someone had previously said, these people had paid a ton of money for the trip, and would no way accept restrictions of video/photo devices. Of course windows would be required, although I suppose flying to space just for the sensation of zero gravity may be enough to convince some. Really though, a contract pre-flight would just be far too suspicious.

In the rare case that the passengers would be observered, or "encountered" at all, I would suppose they would be dealt with on descent or upon landing. Of course an advanced civilization being interested in one of our basic shuttles does perplex me a bit. All depending on origins of any others of course. (Not to be a skeptic on the first post.

Yes, X Prize. My mistake.

[edit on 24-6-2006 by tarantula88]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Im sure there arent a whole bunch of ufo's just floating around , but the chances of seeing something are much higher from up in space.

Not neccessarily Space is big and dark, and those windows in our spaceships are soooo tiny. Besides the Aliens are all using the Star Gate

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   

[ Just off the top of my head, but of course cameras would be allowed to be taken aboard a commercial flight to space.

Yup they have windows too, well view ports anyway

www.virgingalactic.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   
As a side note, its true that Space is big and dark. and the windows would not allow much of a view. But of course if these passengers were just flown high enough in the atmosphere to show a realistic view of space, what wiser would the passengers be?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Here is a close up of the Shuttlecraft's windows

www.shutterstock.com...

Still small. But hey, they can just open the "roof hatch" for an awesome view...

And if they have an "encounter", why they could give em a lift down

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Been trying to learn how to quote unfortunaly am a middle age man with a new computer
and you seem to not under stand a lot what country are you from .

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Hehe. nice.

A roofhatch. Interesting.
So are you trying to say there's nearly an absolute chance they will be observed or "contacted" as you so well put it?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:58 AM
link   
In Toronto at the base of the CN tower they have an awesome ride. Its a 747 flight simulator thats made to look like the Space Shuttle. Passengers are seated in the bay area then taken through a launch sequence, straight up thru the tower, once around erth, then shot thru an accelerator ring for a quick slingshot around Jupiter

Awesome trip, very realistic. That simulator is used for pilot training and can do a 68 degree dive

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I understand. Amazing point. Will have to research that. But really skitzo's idea doesn't seem that far off. Sabotage will be done if needed. One way or another.
Have you been on this particular virtual ride?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Yup. I worked on the electronic effects in the space port. My kids thought for years that they had actually left the earth.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Well sabatoge and coverup is what the Gov is good at, but even they have to have an agenda, a reason.

What I need to do is figure out how to get a free ride...

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Either way, it will happen, reality is a mess that way. How do you plan on getting in with them?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join