It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will they cover this up...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Although, would you're childrens descriptions of experiences be a positive factor in You're seemingly decision of "fake space"?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   
Sure it was a cool trip. And they have no doubt about Aliens existing. They don't need proof, they just know

Us grown ups are always screaming for proof

Back on topic wasn't Europe planning a shuttle too? or did that flop?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Very true. Was not aware of european one though. Any further info on that one?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Not to interfere, but not all humans are screaming for more. When you have the money to make a trip like that, the entertainment blinds you to the facts.
anyway, no, what European project?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I guess I have been in the dark ages for a couple of years [pun intended]

They tested a prototype already
seems they have two "Phoenix" and "Hermes"

www.space.com...

Ahh this one was canceled

en.wikipedia.org...(shuttle)

en.wikipedia.org...

Russians are at it too

www.spectrum.ieee.org...

I may get that free ride yet

[edit on 24-6-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 05:48 AM
link   
There have been a few UFO encounters involving NASA space craft over the years. I can rember the following:

two glowing object firing projectiles at each other and manovering in busrts of fast and slow movnment between the moon and earth.

A large glowing object apearing to "feed" off a lightening storm in the upper atnosphere and then move away from the earth at high speed.

theres some footage here:
video.google.com...
video.google.com...
Please ignore what that mans saying though he has no clue about even the most basic science.

If the UFO encounters are like those that NASA has already broadcast then the tourists will be easily brushed off with explinations like sprites in the upper atnosphere etc.

the current tourist space flights (excluding the shuttle and soyuz which are too expensive for all but the super rich) the space craft dosen't even get into orbit so military satlight sitings will not be posible.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
- There is no intelligent life visiting this planet so there is nothing to cover up.

I’d like to make a few points regarding this statement.

1. Can you explain this 35 seconds NASA video from STS-80? There’s no way ice particle would make such a formation. Go ahead check it out. It’s also included in the 3 hour video posted by kipman725 previously. These “ice particles” movement denotes some sort of intelligence.

2. There are multiple expert eye testimony available from the Disclosure Project. Including accounts of UFO’s dismantling warheads. Isn’t that a sign of intelligence?

3. What “disks” was J. Hoover referring to in this note?

Also check out Out of the Blue on Google Video here.

About Space Tourism, didn’t some rich American pay an insane amount of money to go into space where he took special cameras, which didn’t work? (I think this was mention on Coast to Coast, so someone must know more about this). Anyway could be sabotage.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   
I think this is an awesome thread. I never thought about the implications that future commercial space flights pose to the current NASA/gov't cover-up. I don't know how much longer they can keep a lid on this stuff. I'm looking forward to these future flights and the possible release of high quality pictures and videos (that's if it isn't threatened or sabotaged, which wouldn't surprise me). I believe its important to monitor if and how the gov't might censor such information from these flights. Anyone see on the news about the technology that can 'disable' the use of digital videos/cameras?

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan
Or another, probably likely scenario

- There is no intelligent life visiting this planet so there is nothing to cover up.

Being that the Human race is essentially only roughly 500,000 years old, OK.... lets just say 1 million years just for good measure, and that the known universe is billions upon billions perhaps trillions of years old and larger than we all collectively could ever imagine. I think it is safe to say that we are in no position to doubt that life exists elsewhere in the vast cosmos and are and have been visiting this planet. It really does not take a scientist to understand that we have only existed in this present intelligent form for what could be compared to a millisecond in the grand age of the cosmos.

Can we humans honestly be so damned pig-headed and snobbish to think that only this world out of possible trillions of worlds like ours has intelligent life? There is a VERY good chance that there is nearby intelligent life on a world that FAR exceeds the age of Earth, has radically evolved differently, and is vastly superior in intelligence.

I’ll tell ya what.. I certainly would not wager against it.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

the current tourist space flights (excluding the shuttle and soyuz which are too expensive for all but the super rich) the space craft dosen't even get into orbit so military satlight sitings will not be posible.

I completely "spaced" that one. I was so involved in the Alien sightingsI forgot the Gov might not want tourist shots of those secret military starwars satelites that don't exist!!! Might catch a glimpse of that spacestation that they never built too... you know all those shuttle missions that were not on the daily news... the Military buying 80% of the space aboard the shuttle?

Sorry whos_out_there, but couldn't resist

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

I'm looking forward to these future flights and the possible release of high quality pictures and videos

I am planning a new thread in a few days. I will explain why it is impossible to get a clear picture of a UFO... but please hold on with questions before I get a chance to post that.

Anyone see on the news about the technology that can 'disable' the use of digital videos/cameras?

Thats easy and electromagnetic pulse of high power can do that... kinda like getting close to UFOs? you know like cars shutting off compasses going screwy?

Use an old fashioned NON ELECTRIC camera with FILM You remeber those?

Hint: The Electrical effect has to do with my earlier comment

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Yes, honestly the idea of them not wanting satellites to be photographed hadn't occured to me either.
very good point. And not really claiming the whole "man never went to the moon" thing, (havent taken the time to read the full links you gave yet, sorry) but I would think there's a point a private corporate/public ship may go to in the earths atmosphere that may be indiscernable from being fully outside earth and in space. Just a thought is all.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

There is no intelligent life visiting this planet so there is nothing to cover up.

I believe that the comment was about them visiting here, not that they don't exist.
We are just not that interesting or important in the universe!

Can we humans honestly be so damned pig-headed and snobbish to think that only this world out of possible trillions of worlds like ours has intelligent life?

Sadly, in a word, YES!!

elsewhere in the vast cosmos

If you have never seen this before, prepare to be awed. Find out how small we are in the scheme of things. If you have seen it, well its still awe inspiring.

area51specialprojects.com...

If you are a non believer in life out there, look at the galleries here. If you are a devout religious person, look at God's creation... behold infinity... I am dure you will even find angeld in some of those images... [my daughter did!]

hubblesite.org...

And I don't want to hear [its fake, its a plot] This is the first time the government spent my tax dollar wisely

Oh and this just in... Discovery STS-101 set for launch July 1st.
Maybe they will spot some Aliens this time

www.nasa.gov...

ENJOY

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I believe that the comment was about them visiting here, not that they don't exist. We are just not that interesting or important in the universe!

Ha, nice. Sometimes I get the feeling were just an experiment by others anyway. Somewhat like the ant farm on little Timmy's dresser.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

not really claiming the whole "man never went to the moon" thing,

Slightly off topic here for a sec
That rumor came about because of the photographs. The real photos taken on the moon were not that great quality, so they took a publicity set on earth for Life magazine. Unfortunately they made a couple serious mistakes, like the cross hairs in the background photo covered by the astronaut. The best one is with the astronaut in front of the lunar module. Look at it closely the sun is BEHIND the module... its dark in silhoet, yet the astronaut is in bright daylight

They were there, they left space trash just like any typical american tourist. That is proof positive.

but I would think there's a point a private corporate/public ship may go to in the earths atmosphere that may be indiscernable from being fully outside earth and in space.
:

Yes the atmosphere is so thin it looks and feels like you are out in space. Don't know how high that first flight will be, but you should be able to see the whole planet.

Sigh..... commercial spaceflight in my time... never thought they would make it

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Okay one last one on this line...

[then i can always refer people to this page
]

We actually caught an exploding star on camera

hubblesite.org...

hubblesite.org...

hubblesite.org...

hubblesite.org...

hubblesite.org...

hubblesite.org...

hubblesite.org...

Remember those angels I mentioned? Look closely with an open mind and ye too shall see

hubblesite.org...

hubblesite.org...

These are my personal favorites

hubblesite.org...

hubblesite.org...

Okay you puny humans! Thats enough inspirations for one day

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:33 PM
link   
And of course I could egg you on by stating all the linked images are supported/released by NASA originally, so who's the wiser? But I won't do that, I'll try to save you from an aneurizm.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by tarantula88
And of course I could egg you on by stating all the linked images are supported/released by NASA originally, so who's the wiser? But I won't do that, I'll try to save you from an aneurizm.

But ofcourse! No matter what you say or do or evidence you provide, the doubters will NEVER believe.

It does not matter. I have little enough time in this life to waste it trying to wake up the blind. There are millions of preachers and teachers "out there" and in here too.

But if those picture don't make you think... then perhaps nothing will... thats sad but its okay. there will be many lifetimes for them to get it

But every once in a while, you get thru to one... and THAT makes it all worth while. I am sure there isn't one Master out there... in any field... who wouldn't agree that having that one student awoken isn't worth all his/her effort

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

But ofcourse! No matter what you say or do or evidence you provide, the doubters will NEVER believe.

Lol. very good. Just had to try to come up with a counterpoint regarding those. Never stated I personally doubted the photos though. Calm down big guy. I suppose I'm just trying to say public flights may be limited to a certain altitude to avoid any private photos revealing protected equipment.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Or maybe......Aliens from another dimension!
I just wish to know why NASA doesn't seem to be more interested in exploring the anomalies viewed in several of its transmissions instead of disregarding them as -space junk- or -ice particles-....come on folks....we know it's BS

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join