It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How will they cover this up...

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 02:41 AM
link   
The only NDA they sign concerns military satellites and other such equipment. It does not specify aliens, so it wouldn't hold up in that case.

The hype from an alien sighting (or what someone thought to be a sighting) would indeed generate massive business for Virgin - and, despite what some may think, Virgin is not in cahoots with the gov't. Most things are based on money, this is no different.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:25 AM
link   

The quickest way to eliminate public desire in private space travel would be to show the ultimate risk of space flight, loss of life.

As khatores points out in his post , its all about the money. Russia is working on their 4th passenger for 10 days in space. Seems they learned about capitalism real quick. They are funding their space program AND turning a profit at 20 million a shot

So even if our Gov was covering this up, you can hitch a ride in Russia, and soon in Europe.

Come on NASA Get with it! Russia beat us into space with Sputnik. Now their gonna take over Space Tourism with salami pizza from Pizza Hut and toy aliens from Lego Land

But don't forget one thing, even with all this conspiracy talk, whether true or false, the gov. only does it for money. A cover up is expensive to maintain and control. There would be no sense to spending that kind of money and man power to hide domething minor. There has to be a profit in the end, or they would soon be out of cash.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I think the NWO leaders will use a reverse cloaking technology if you will so that they can hide all the alien super freighters coming and going to the underground bases
or they will call them on the intergalactic phone and tell them not to stop by on that date

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I’m sure you’ll enjoy Out of the Blue. The Disclosure project also put out a DVD with some of their best testimonies compiled.

Also here’s a hint at some of the equipment that Mr. Olsen might have planned to bring up there.

He was the co-founder and chairman of Sensors Unlimited Inc., a company developing optoelectronic devices such as sensitive near-infrared (NIR) and shortwave-infrared (SWIR) cameras. One of Sensors Unlimited's major customers is NASA.
Source: en.wikipedia.org...

That would’ve been very interesting.

Originally posted by zorgon
the gov. only does it for money.

I’m not sure about this. NASA like many government corporations is a mechanism through which taxes are funneled from the middle class back to the elite. (who owns stocks in Boeing, Raytheon, etc) This is also sometimes referred to as corporate welfare.

But the end it’s still about money, since Russia has a depleted tax base, they must embrace capitalism to make their space program work. NASA was set up for different reasons.

EDIT:
I should explain more, entities such as NASA do the very expensive R&D which would not be viable for private corporations do do themselves. Once the technologies are develop, they are transfered into the hands of private corporation. Also a form of corporate welfare. Hence, they get John Q. Taxpayer to pay for the expensive research and devlopment, while the private corp. gain from the technology.

[edit on 25/6/06 by ConspiracyNut23]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
To warpboost

NWO leaders will use a reverse cloaking technology

Amazing insight! That is so obvious I missed it! Of course, a cloaking device, like on Star Trek, like the one they are using on that defense space station we are not supposed to know about... oops

[yeah rightt it don't exist... they just spent some 200 billion on "Star Wars" for nothin... uh huh... sure thing]

To conspiracy nut

I should explain more, entities such as NASA do the very expensive R&D which would not be viable for private corporations do do themselves.

I did not know this, thanks. Is NASA still a public entity, or directly under the governments control?

Just for fun... a little nostalgia

www.avroland.ca...

[edit on 25-6-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
I hope Im not confusing you Zargon. NASA has always been governmental, exactly under which branch of governement is not important. The point is it is a publicly funded entity. Expensive R&D projects are publicly funded, then the technology is transfered to private corporations when it becomes commercialy viable.

NASA is one of many such institution.

Space tourism will follow the same M.O. When it becomes financialy viable, NASA will not get in the business itself, rather it will let private corporations profit from it. NASA is not there for profit.

Thanks for the pic.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiracyNut23
Well I found the name of the guy I was refering to in my earlier. (which no on responded to
)

As for regrets, there were two: not being allowed to take aboard equipment produced by his electronic sensors company Sensors Unlimited, and losing his own mini digital camera, Olsen said.

source: www.spacedaily.com...

How do you loose a camera in a closed environment?

Sorry i must have missed this post too..

WOWWWW, what a coincidence!! Like u said HOW the hell do you loose a camera in something thats sealed so tight. FISHY.

Good find by the way.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I’d like to make a few points regarding this statement.

Excellent links. Sorry I did not see it earlier. Late at night I don't see so good
I didnt have time yet to watch all of "Out of the Blue" but I will.

I Def. enjoyed Out of the blue Video from google. there are a couple of more enjoyable ones on there, ill have to find and throw up on here.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by warpboost
I think the NWO leaders will use a reverse cloaking technology if you will so that they can hide all the alien super freighters coming and going to the underground bases
or they will call them on the intergalactic phone and tell them not to stop by on that date

Speaking of Cloaking Tech., i just read an article last week (ill have to look for it) that claims cloaking is closer than we think to being invented.

Damn i was gonna post it when i read it but forgot all about it.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by whos_out_there i just read an article last week (ill have to look for it) that claims cloaking is closer than we think to being invented.
I saw it too but that was many Moons ago. I think they were using a laser to render opaque material transparent.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

But don't forget one thing, even with all this conspiracy talk, whether true or false, the gov. only does it for money. A cover up is expensive to maintain and control. There would be no sense to spending that kind of money and man power to hide domething minor. There has to be a profit in the end, or they would soon be out of cash.

A valid point, but the exposure of access to advanced craft, materials, and weapons, and the cooperation or at least acceptance of the abduction of US citizens just might come out right on the balance sheet as worth covering up...if that is indeed the case, of course...

Just skimmed the 5 pages, but yes, there are numerous accounts by NASA personnel of UFO's or "Santa Clauses". There are even a few NASA astronauts who have given such accounts. However, this is not proof of course, but is evidence to consider.

In any case, the real question is, with private space flight, what will the government do IF it is covering up UFOs in space?

The first key point would be... If UFOs are monitoring Earth, and if they have a deal with world governments, wouldn't they easily be able to monitor the chatter and know when to expect company? Couldn't they just not be there? Simple, I know, but wouldn't that be the way to go? I doubt the government really could do much about it without raising some suspicion, but if the first flights reek of sabatage, maybe then worth seriously investigating....

I seriously doubt Virgin or any other company would haul you to space and not give you a window...hehe...or disallow cameras. In fact, I'm sure they'd have a professional photographer and photo spot on board, just to capture the moment of you floating by a large window with Earth in the background. They'd be absolute fools not to.... As for the Russians, yep they've been doing some space tourism as mentioned. The one gent who couldn't bring his equipment on board...well, that's just common sense. Espionage fears, interference with instruments, etc. are of course extremely valid reasons to disallow such gear. His camera disappearing is a bit fishy...but unless he seemed EXTREMELY upset about it, I'd put this in the untruth category. Seriously, what person goes into space without a couple cameras, and an attempt to make sure to capture the moment and retain it...c'mon....

Personally, I'm of the opinion that we have been visited and still are to some extent. Somehow though, I have the feeling that they don't have near the interest in us as they used to. My thinking is that we've had the bomb for over half a century now, and haven't managed to blow ourselves up yet, so maybe they're simply hoping for the best.... The bomb seemed to be the trigger for some of the most intensive UFO activity we've ever seen, but since then, you don't see near the number of interesting cases or sightings. I suspect that maybe once camera cell phones are more common, we'll see more...but if not, I'd say that really means they aren't dropping by as often....

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:38 PM
link   

I think they were using a laser to render opaque material transparent.

Ummmm HELLO did you forget about my transparent titanium/teflon bubble already? I mean afterall Timet is only a few blocks from my house
My friend works the plasma spectrometer there. Just picked up a sheet of titanium for sword making last week

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 12:47 PM
link   

I hope Im not confusing you Zargon. NASA has always been governmental

Thanks for the pic.

No not confused. I wasn't sure what their status was, never really cared before, but I am grateful for the info.

Your welcome. I posted that on my thread "Star Gate" in regards to the Airforce "renting" space in Canada for secret bases. As early as 1947. Nothing new here.
And here we are 60 years later STILL argue... errr debating whether or not there is a cover up. They TOLD us back then, even built a hoax one so we would say "Oh its just a hoax" Seems it worked pretty good! Money well spent and all that.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

USA Admits making a UFO

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Couldn't they just not be there? Simple, I know, but wouldn't that be the way to go?

Yes excellent post. I mentioned this myself in an earlier post. With their advanced tech... [even our tech] it would be very simple to see us coming. But even simpler than that. Would not any private space flight have to file a precise flight plan? I do every time I take the Cesna up. And I get maps that have "No Fly" zone clearly marked in RED. At my own risk if I fly into those areas. I am sure the military could easily insist on orbits or flight paths that do not come near there little space toys.

But simple answers are the bain of conspiracy theorists.

I seriously doubt Virgin or any other company would haul you to space and not give you a window...hehe...or disallow cameras.

Take a closer look back in the thread. I posted a link to Virgin Galactic's home page. Nice pics showing the bubble windows... [matyas... don't forget my bubble
]... and they have that video clip of a simulated flight. Its really worth watching. Look at the space station that appears in the last few frames. The video is at the bottom of the page, couldn't link directly to it.

Video of Space Flight

Personally, I'm of the opinion that we have been visited and still are to some extent... I'd say that really means they aren't dropping by as often....

Yes precisely. As you say we haven't really done anything exciting lately. Even our space shuttle are faltering. Even the most avid tourists gets bored with the grand canyon eventually. Once we make star drives that give us serious abilty to leave our solar system I bet they will be back. We really need to wake up and realize we are not that important yet, much as that bothers our collective egos

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   
I'm really not sure the government knows what is going on either.

Government are made up of individuals, each individuals think for themselves. (minus a certain amount of group mentality). Althought the White House is required to take an "official" stand on something, each individual within that government have their own thoughts on the situation.

Whistleblowers have and will continue to come out. But the crakpots and profiteers (a la Serpo) will also continue to come out.

Gazrok's Roswell thread (tagged on top of this forum) is a good example of a cover up. (Although I'm trying to figure out for myself if the ramey memo is legit.)

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The biggest secret Black Elk knew about, that they're helpless to cover up is, you don't need a tin can to go to space; it's free.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

if it was could this have been the "transmitter" that signaled (in quantum mechanical terms) this achievement throughout the Universe?

Well considering the distance to even the nearest star, and the speed at which that "signal" would travel, it wouldn't be ringing bells out here for quite some time.

Unless they had a sensor close by... say on the moon? Then when man discovered the atom splitting thingy the beacon let them know.

But of course THAT would mean they have a way of getting that signal across space in a short time, and also have a star drive faster than light, or hyperspace capabilities, or such.

Its not so simple just to hope in a spaceship and go check out what Earth is up to. Personally if I had such a ship, I think I could spend my time finding far more interesting things in the Universe

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I would assume that if you accept alien visitation, some kind of alternate drive is involved that warps space/time...at least with our current understanding of physics... Either that, or some really patient aliens...

Personally, I think we were visited well before the splitting of the atom, but very sparingly... They likely left some kind of monitoring equipment either on planet (or more likely orbital or lunar) to announce certain key indications of advancement. I'd suspect we'd do the same in their shoes... (or at least I'd hope so). Probably waiting until our infrastructure/attitudes are more in line with theirs before making official contact (whether for peace or conquest...who knows?). Or perhaps we're just some curious oddity in a galactic zoo that's nice to visit, but nobody wants to live there....hehe....

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Its not so simple just to hope in a spaceship and go check out what Earth is up to. Personally if I had such a ship, I think I could spend my time finding far more interesting things in the Universe

Thats the thing, we dont know what capabilities they have. They might not even know the concept of time, go places and see things we could not even imagine.

And who knows where we stand on the food chain, we can just be science project to them or there here to help us. This we wont know for some time.(im hoping for the latter, hehe)

The questions can go on and on, im sure everyone knows. _javascript:icon('
')

But they are out there, somewhere.

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
I have a videotape (one of Hoagland's "structures" presentations) which SHOWS SOMETHING in space MAKING A RIGHT-ANGLE TURN TO AVOID A MISSLE FIRED IN ITS DIRECTION. Urine dumps (ice erystals) don't make right-angle turns to avoid being shot at. It was definitely in space, so it could not be a "regular airplane".(NASA"s STS "80")
I can recall years ago, astronauts loudly saying things about UFOs, etc.... especially on the Space Station.
When NASA was making LIVE broadcasts at Moon landings, I personally SAW and HEARD on TV, an astronaut decend the LEM ladder and say, "Gee! LOOK AT THAT BIG, WHITE BALL!" There was also an incident where the astronauts, while exploring the Moon, siad, "They're on the ridge. They are LOOKING at US!"
Where on the Moon can one find a BIG, WHITE BALL???? No water to make rounded shapes! WHO was "looking at them"??
THAT'S WHY THERE IS A TIME DELAY. The trips into space are no longer telecast live. That is save NASA's "face" if they see any ETs or UFOs.
If civilians go to space, there will have to be full disclosure.
:eek:

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join