It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
I dunno, the HUMMINGBIRD generator site doesn't explain how it works and is selling alot of stuff. In todays world, free energy must be given away (multiple reasons for that). At least minato's work is shown.

Well ITECH requests a one time fee only, plus maintainence fees. It's free compared to what we pay for now. We were all better off with our lanterns and candles. But when TESLA brought the fire to the people, greedy corporate mongrels like Tom Edison bought out J.P Morgan and claimed rights to the 'fire" (technology) Now when Tom Edison started his monopoly here in New York he decided to name his company "CON EDISON" I wonder why? haha. Chew on that for a while.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Also TB, a "PALADIN" is a person like Malcom X, or Martin Luther King, or people who alter events and fight for a cause. Anyone can be a Paladin.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
Yea money materialism
Link to Forex account

Oh thank god for the Pound. Thank god for the euro too. We all have to survive and adapt to the times, but making money doesn't mean you're materialistic and dwell in a world of vanity.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The indigo children are born aware and "awake". They have universal consciousness and understanding. That is why no one can ever change their thinking, they have felt, known and sensed a different type of consiousness from the start. They can choose to let it grow or ignore it. Everyone can listen to intuation and feelings to nuture their abilities within. Indigo children basically have these feelings and intuations, only stronger and basically shouting at them. The average human is more subtle in their abilities and will mostly just go away when you ignore them. People would call that a children's imaginiation, when its actually not.

I remember having mental conversations with a person when I was 10 years old and I asked them were they were from and wrote down the answer. Sirius, at the time I had no idea what they mean so they said "the stars".

I started to learn more and more as I got older, being taught about other things the school couldn't teach. Until ships started manifesting before my eyes at will. You may ask what this has to do with indigo children, well ET's have been sending energies to us to help raise our consiousness. They are also leaving their realms and being reborn as humans with expanded knowledges, that is why we have indigo children.

Different ET cultures are here watching over their family. And helping us complete our diverse missions.

[edit on 7-3-2007 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 06:19 AM
link   
And there is site research pictures of aliens and machine for underground tunels Link

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This James Cassbolt has some very interesting but also some unserious pictures on his website which are already proved as a hoax.

posted on Mar, 9 2007 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The shepards or aliens have released their grip on our planet. We are no longer manipulated by them. For the past 5000 years we have been. Now we enter a new ERA. Our younger generation will no longer be suppressed by lack of information. Old gen. Indigos which are so few will soon have many brothers. Brothers who live for the bettering of mankind. Ones to topple the pharmaceutical companies and reveal the lies and deciet.

They give us a chance though. Because the in god they trust as well. The ones who deny ignorance will be saved and will not suffer. I welcome the N.W.O. Only the sheeple will be affected by it. Not the Indigo. Indigo were called "jews" B.C. They were the old label. True Jews worked miracles. Magic. They healed the blind. They healed the crippled. They exposed corruption. Soon, the only people who have to worry about the microchip population and martial law and over-taxation are the ignorant sheeple. The ignorants deserve their fate. According to the shepards , people who are full of fear are bad eggs. This is why we will always have slavery. Something for the bad eggs to do. Slaves today are willfully living their slave lives. Not like the 19th century when slaves were born into it and forced into it. We do not need people for postal service. Or Bus drivers. We could have machines do it for us. But why not keep the system analog for more tax money.

We are at a time now when valuable info is available to the public. Info such as B3's findings and much , much more. Their grip is loose. Time for the great human scientists and financers to merge and take us to the stars. The heavens, travelling through nebulas and into infinity.

[edit on 3/9/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

[edit on 3/9/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Now I will start another education. This education include mind control on humans, animals and aliens.

Human is simple: distract left brain hamisphere or keep it busy white activating right brain to think and tell to left that is a lay-true.

I'll put practice examples for every speces.

Memorize:
Introduction link

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 01:21 PM
link   
b3rgy, where are you from?

(one-line posts demean the Goddess)

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:30 PM
link   
The INTELLIGENT DESIGNERS take away genetic info to perfect a being.

EXAMPLE:

HUMANS have less info in thier DNA than CHIMPS.

HORSES have less infor in their DNA than DONKEYS

When one wishes to create a masterpiece, like a painting or a mechanical device, one must take away from the project in order to perfect it. Never add.

Therefore, if MUTATIONS occur when DNA info is lost, EVOLUTION theory is threatened. EVOLUTION is an uphill process. If we evolved from BACTERIA than why is a spore's genetic information less complex than a FROG's? or HUMAN's for that matter.

INTELLIGENT DESIGNERS take away to perfect something. Never add. Besides. Deoxyribon Non nucleic acid molecules (DNA) has never been created chemically. The DNA is always full of information from the start.

posted on Mar, 10 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
Now I will start another education. This education include mind control on humans, animals and aliens.

Human is simple: distract left brain hamisphere or keep it busy white activating right brain to think and tell to left that is a lay-true.

I'll put practice examples for every speces.

Memorize:
Introduction link

This could be true. The right side of our brain has nothing to do with ANALYTICAL thinking. The left side is the logic. The right brain is the REACTIVE mind. The Security system that can all cause us problems.

One must remember that "abductees" are not truly abducted in such an analog way as many believe. When I was a young boy, I was vistited by a neighbor of mine by the name of Carl Sagan. Wonderful man. He would visit my school often, and speak about the cosmos. He was a very dogmatic individual and believed Aliens are not advanced themselves to enter our solar system, even from a planet as close as Titan.

I once asked Sagan about Abductees. He said if the theory holds true, then people are not actually kidnapped. Sperm is. Eggs. That is what is abducted.

[edit on 3/10/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
The INTELLIGENT DESIGNERS take away genetic info to perfect a being.

EXAMPLE:

HUMANS have less info in thier DNA than CHIMPS.

HORSES have less infor in their DNA than DONKEYS

When one wishes to create a masterpiece, like a painting or a mechanical device, one must take away from the project in order to perfect it. Never add.

Therefore, if MUTATIONS occur when DNA info is lost, EVOLUTION theory is threatened. EVOLUTION is an uphill process. If we evolved from BACTERIA than why is a spore's genetic information less complex than a FROG's? or HUMAN's for that matter.

INTELLIGENT DESIGNERS take away to perfect something. Never add. Besides. Deoxyribon Non nucleic acid molecules (DNA) has never been created chemically. The DNA is always full of information from the start.

weird hold on now, slow down twin turbos.

can you give us any link that will affirm the idea that humans have less verifiable information in their dna than said examples?

posted on Mar, 11 2007 @ 02:59 PM
link   
You do not need me to post links. It is well documented for some time now, that Bio-physicists and genetic science claims we have 93% of CHIMP DNA. But that is all they know. The reason why is because they compare the two. 93% of CHIMP DNA is 100% of HUMAN DNA. Read up on genetic science.

Science has never observed chemicals forming into DNA molecules. Information is always present in DNA. Besides, when was the last time HUMANS mutated? For EVOLUTION to be true, it has to take place constantly.

Another example. There are many types of different dog types. But all dog types evolved from the WOLF. The POODLE is smaller because it doesn't have the "largeness" information in it's DNA.

The fact is, that HUMANS are proving more and more to science that we are merely a bi-product of alien INTELLIGENT DESIGNERS that mixed APE DNA with other highly advanced alien species, ranging from GREYS, to NORDICS. GREYS are completely skinless. We show some similarities with them. NORDICS are a humanoid race with golden hair and blue eyes for that matter.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 06:33 AM
link   
yes, actually i do good sir.

you failed to address my concern in any way. therefore, i think youre just spouting off nonsense, until i am proven otherwise.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
96.66% dna of chimp is identical to human.
Narcis flower has 300.000 dna chains than human.

Introduction 2 to mind control:
link

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Analysis of church mind control: induced by beat sound 45 to 60 beats per minute, maximizing the hypnotic effect + voice roll patern "you are sinner!!!" technique. 5 from 100 thing they are sinner and close to suicide.

Six Conversion Technicx are used by politicians, lawyers, bussinesmen ....

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:44 AM
link   
What is meme and memetix. What is resistant cultural. political, marketing
link

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I want to mention also that human has One identical copy of hromozom from cow.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:59 AM
link   
And I read someting about cancer and cure. Well it seems cure is available everywhere even in bible by aliens so it can't be manufactured like pils. Cure is from bible "drink water from your source" + spirith (fuel used in lantern from 100% alcohol i think). Well water from source is urin (contains a lot aminoacids which kills cancer) + 100% alcohol kill cancer in 2 months. If you use only latern fuel you can kill it but it will back. And important acid can't be used from other humans. It works.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 10:47 AM
link   
so i guess we can forget about the brave new world thing, then?

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join