It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I dont know about mobile phone and levitation but you can try 30000V
jnaudin.free.fr...

If you had trouble to search for input 30.000 v I suggest to use your old monitor Monitor input

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Tesla death ray reconstuction Death-Ray capable of destroying 2000 airplanes at a 250 mile distance. link

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:00 AM
link   
This is mantis alien
link

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
How to contact mr Richard Branson?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 05:48 PM
link   
yes , the dtic, what is it? it's public? your no hacker

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Did he actually say he was one? I cant recall.

He might just be a collector/distributer of info. USEFUL info, I'd like to add.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
No. But he says he has NSA on his ass. All his info is available to anyone. So how can NSA be on his ass?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Anyways, back to the topic. How about this recent film

imdb.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">imdb.com...

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:15 AM
link   
you're link to the above imdb doesnt work. what is it in regards to?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Garage effort BLACK HOLE AFRL BASE

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 05:47 AM
link   
To understand above mention Black hole tunes you must use simple water mechanics (space function like fluids) note how rays from sun are changed and vorices (with oposite vortices) create blash hole.
LINK

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:30 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I think you all got enough data to buid antygravity (wave distrorsion rotational magnetic flux with marcus drive) also for drive speed over x G (80.000 miles/hour) use inside of sphere gravitational shield (explained try changeing digitized frequency i assume you got/create device) if you use live being or yourself.

For engine use serl device or gravitational lens effect.

Dont forget breath element (oxigen) and seal it if you wanna jump to space vaccum. If you jump over 300 times of speed of light get all star charts of galaxy to locate earth again.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I think best method is to buid triange UFO 6 ring, Inertia vacum shield surround vehicle, from distance it's looks like spiraling but not only waves spiral deflecting photons. alsto u must use inside gravity shield (protection from G forces) but 6 ring alrready create flux (inertia less movement in RP) so you got it.
There should be purple/violet color but changeing frequency/voltage you can change deflecting photons to invisible (UV range frequency) or black.
If your frequency is over invisible there is a way to use digital photo (remember when somebody don't see UFO but see it on digital photo).

Field which aliens use is positive waves up/negative down. Frequency field down is stronger producin black hole (note this blach hole is not ordinary black hole it just speed up photons to speed over C).

Any questions?

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Now i have briliant hacker idea. HOW TO INFILTRATE TO secret gov/alien base.

You can crash one device with human (SCF) inside in some major city near AFR base. Millitary and police will stop all population to see it. Now all SCF need to do it to say "I am humanod alien from Zeta R". He shall be immidately transported/isolated (with all parts of vehicle) in base for researh.
To population message will be: radioactive satelite droped don't come near".

Now SCF can investigate inside base every aspect of aliens.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 11:27 AM
link   
your idea is very Trojan Horse, B3

Made me chuckle.

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Anyways, back to the topic. How about this recent film

imdb.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">imdb.com...

It's the new film titled "THE LAST MIMZY" It's about Indigos

posted on Mar, 6 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
Now i have briliant hacker idea. HOW TO INFILTRATE TO secret gov/alien base.

You can crash one device with human (SCF) inside in some major city near AFR base. Millitary and police will stop all population to see it. Now all SCF need to do it to say "I am humanod alien from Zeta R". He shall be immidately transported/isolated (with all parts of vehicle) in base for researh.
To population message will be: radioactive satelite droped don't come near".

Now SCF can investigate inside base every aspect of aliens.

Yea sure. Right, yes, of course, why not, right. Nice garage effort posts. I do understand that although these are for the public, we all must not forget that this stuff was not available to the public a short time ago. We are lucky to live in this era.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join