It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 12:44 PM
link   
what? do you really mean that they today, released infos to some people about beings from outside our planet???

I am very respecting your postings and i am very interested in it.

But i really dont think that they release an information about such a big thing
like an alien contact because of postings from one guy like you.
This would completely change the world and maybe breaks all religions.

This would be the #ing biggest thing that could happen to our world.
Please dont get me wrong, but i dont think that they release such informations
because of some postings on the web. They have other solutions for such situations.

You seem to know a lot and i would like that is is all true but i am also skeptical like many other people on ats. I believe in underground base, antigravity, time-travel machines and stuff.

Could you post some evidence? picture or video material???

Another question to you is, what do you know about 9/11? Do you also what
exactly happened on this day? was it an inside job? i only want to know your point of view.

As i said, please dont get me wrong. I love your postings and i read it with a big interest.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Yes. They released it today www.ufodigest.com...

On 9/11 I will only say Blach Hawk navigation. Building between TWo towers isn't destroyed. 9 man was active. Evidence destroyed.
If i keep posting THEY WILL, like many others delete but they can't.

I'm in this "bussines" over 9 years. You?

Terra. I was mentioned your friend "technician".....

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Also I want to mention: many underground facilities are buld from aliens. USA gov only (after takeover) builded millitary instalation ON those bases.
They also connect them with underground tunnels.
There are some which looks like "friends" and some looks like enemyes, and some try to help. Other to bag.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 01:42 PM
link   
And read page 15 and 14 about WAR you'll understand.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Yes one post can do it. If you are member of my group (form many states in world) and got all material and info (including hydrogen BOMB details how to buil in garage 100 times DANGER then hiroshima) and you got all GOV on other side.

What they can do if WE don't comunicate/exchange mails/ or ordinary speach metteing.

Now if go to jail somebody could post accidently details to iraq/iran and create such panic that nuclear China sattelites and develoment of nuclear looks like firecrackers.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY

As you can see for yourself, that page was from August 2006 (0806, that it's the way they date their news on that site, something from today would be 0307).

And this was all discussed here before.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by b3rgY

As you can see for yourself, that page was from August 2006 (0806, that it's the way they date their news on that site, something from today would be 0307).

And this was all discussed here before.

you´re right, man. The date of today is showed on every page on ufodigest.com.

Maybe it was a mistake, b3rgy. sry.
From where do you get all this information? do you do research on all websites
like the ufodigest.com. All ats guys are doing researches on websites about everthing like ufos, aliens, antigravity and topsecret stuff.
But many of your postings are still impressive to me.

This ufo disclosure thing is definetly a "false alert".

[edit on 4-3-2007 by allMIGHTY]

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 05:57 PM
link   
he is a special op. read all of his posts

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
No i am searching www.dtic.mil... (but you got to jump over available for public release or these documents and/or their abstracts may only be released by the controlling activity).

www.cia.gov...

It's second WAVE
I am affraid of words: may only be released by the controlling activity.????

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Do you believe in aliens? Yes 95%. No 5%
Have you heard about ufo? yes 95%. No 5%
How many think thay are real? 57% (not good we need more percent)
Have you ever seen alien? No 95%. Yes 5%.

You are correct old page (acclimation from 2006, link MY Mistake) but today they released something similiar as "friend" told me scientific, military, intelligence recived it you got it on DTI. And it said for PUBLIC: may only be released by the controlling activity???????????????????????????????:>

They must publish something about contact to public, matter of days.
Thay must aclimate 57% to higher level.

What concerne me is letter I got about possible program scenario: WAR Rusia and India together, China and USA together, INVASION of aliens (to public), acclimation 20% and WARRRR.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Nothing special. Like in 1949 newspaper article. pages.

Next landing possible for public in 2009.
Damn, they gona in middle of war to land live aliens for world.

Then aliens attack us (like in theatre ACTING what are you doing humans we are here to stop atomic war) and new world order directives .................. goes to power.

SCF does it ring a bell.

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Extremely interesting read. Especially the anti-grav and inertia shield explanations. Why not submit those manuals to people who have the resources and balls to attempt a public building of a craft? Someone like Richard Branson.

en.wikipedia.org...

He's active in environment stuff and aerospace advancements. Anti-grav units would seem to fit his goals perfectly. If the science is verified I can't think of any reason besides conspiratorial ones why he wouldn't build one.

BB

posted on Mar, 4 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   
He's into fighting global warming. Perhaps all of the controllers are. They know they don't want to lose the wealth that comes out of this planet. Global warming is a threat to health and without the sheeple there is no wealth.

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 04:06 AM
link   
whats with that dtic thing?

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:10 AM
link   
What? New project "Blue book" is MEDICAL.

usamriid.detrick.army.mil...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:18 AM
link   
New DARPA all weather millitary vision scope MHD HMD

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Hacker metodology of fingerprint, new graphic. Better than scientific american iac.dtic.mil...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 07:37 AM
link   
This is nice in 1963 thay had 3D TELEVISION.
stinet.dtic.mil...

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:16 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Remote viewing program, JEDI program 1983 (increase human potencial) use neuro lingvistic programing NLP and technology members of Congres participated (Al Gore and Tom Downey).

Remote viewing program ended 1994 (declassified by B. Clinton).

WHY?

Because 1994 was developed new program which use EM radiation from mobile phones and stations. New technic can monitor humans in theyr homes, rooms... everywhere where is 900Mhz or other band radiation it's create waves deflect over human beings. Primary use is in city monitoring. Also FBI got video monitoring in every world city. So with this technig and time wave (see DEJA VU movie) they declasified Remote viewing. Only in basement where is no mobile signal you can't me monitored by this technic.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join