It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Well now summary: I posted couple of technology tricks, like
mechanical perpetuum mobile, meg device which extract energy from vacum, also how to grow missing parts of human body.
Month analysis od future events like III world war.
Antigravity and gravity, inertia sheeld how to build it (garage effort).
True nature of all particles, light, blach holes.

What technology you need more? I'll explain....

I am thinking to post about cold (slow and fast) fusion BOMB 100 times danger than Hiroshima. But, but........

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 03:57 AM
link   
For garage effort, you know?

XL5

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:37 AM
link   
Tell us about the simplest to make free energy device. Easy to get parts, simple constuction and no 100's of magnets or custom magnets. The meg is simple but I dont really think it works unless you condition the resistor used to test it (which is cheating - flawed result).

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:51 AM
link   
All ice is water, but not all water is ice.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 04:56 AM
link   
In response to the last traffic on the last end of this thread,

Imbed magnets in the disc brakes of a car, the calipers act as the brush, wire it to the storage cells, and it recharge as you drive. Also make the the flywheel and high intertial generator for when the car is stopped, i.e. traffic. More power.

Simple enough? Much, Much, more, but the NSA keeps me in this padded room looking at pictures of death...

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Well if you want free energy to make simple:
Use minato self running wheel
It bicucle wheel with magnets. Buy magnets at RAdio SHACK store.
Every magnet is 30 degree to the left (as picture shows) from central point. Now you need strong magnet which repeal N force to this wheel.

or you can simple buy it to watch Link

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:27 AM
link   
As you can see MAGNET don't lose force as fuel lose.

Link magnet instability

Like bicucle wheel

Oshako motor diagram

[url=http://www.keelynet.com/ohsako/temp.htm]Motor diagram[/

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:31 AM
link   
At bycicle wheel only 180 degrees is with magnet of shape of moon. Other 180 is weight (equal to magnet weight) to create stabile centrifugal force.
And use one strong magnet N-S fixed (not on wheel). And see a "magic".
2400 RPM.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What next theme you suggest SCF?

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by XL5
Tell us about the simplest to make free energy device. Easy to get parts, simple constuction and no 100's of magnets or custom magnets. The meg is simple but I dont really think it works unless you condition the resistor used to test it (which is cheating - flawed result).

Call up Nikola Tesla and tell him to come back into the 3rd dimension. You can try a Ouija board.

(joke)

Well B3. I suggest we all make use of this valuable information. I am quite sure that companies like ITECH who create the HUMMINGBIRD generator which is illegal as of now, mostly due to our Con Edison who has been "conning" us for quite some time now.

I predict ITECH will release it's generators to the public soon. We can build them, but I am sure ITECH will have them here after 2012. Pay your bills untill then. Building large complex generators like the HUMMINGBIRD will take alot of skill and degrees in Electrical Engineering is required.

I recieved my degree in Electrical Engineering years ago and never made any usage of my college major. I see now that it was not a waste at all.

[edit on 3/7/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Any Wizard, Magician, Priest, Warlock, Paladin, Shaman, can be categorized with the INDIGO label.

This is interesting, SCP. How, in your words, would you place these types of people into the modern world? In particular, I am curious to know your idea of a modern Paladin. I am also curious as to your view regarding those who have visions of the future world. And by having visions, I don't mean they posess precognative abilities, but rather, they know deep in their hearts what the world needs. They know it so well, it is part of what they are, and not a day passes without them thinking of the issues. Scientific and social visionaries, if you will.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Yes, yes, terran blue. ... I usually get visions of the future by placing and categorizing information and using a photographic memory to determine the outcome of the information and the effect it will have on the future based on indirect evidence and human intuition and insight.

Prophetic writers such as HG Wells, Jules Verne, and even Mark Twain all must of been social and scientific visionaries if they wrote about inventions that never were created untill decades later.

I personally believe that Shamans and Wizards walked the Earth. However, this Human ability to harness a supernatural power whether it is to heal or destroy has been diminished on behalf of the shepards who control our planet Earth. Think of what Pharmaceutical companies would do if we still had ENERGY HEALERS walking the earth?

Mother Theresa was proven to be an ENERGY HEALER, but I believe back in day there were many more on this planet and the ones now have been supressed by numerous factors, such as mind control and the removal of god given virtues by distractions that relate to consumerism.

More children these days are in CREDIT debt. before they go to college. One must be disciplined to govern his spending before finishing his education. Most humans are not that disciplined. Their debts force them to discontinue their education so they can work a Civil service job. Any job to pay off bills that collect quick interests. My brother got his first credit card at 18. No one that young can resist spending. We are no more than a flock of sheep. People who live in luxury are worse off. Luxury is ARTIFICAL POVERTY.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:55 PM
link   

People who live in luxury are worse off. Luxury is ARTIFICAL POVERTY.

I am of the view that materialism is a virus of the mind.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I do not posess the ability to touch and cure. Atleast I don't think I do. When I signed up for medical coverage, a black man came to my door and immediatly told me that I was a prophet of some kind. He knew that my coverage would be useless and my knee would be healed once he touched it. He made me sign the papers for the coverage, but he still knew it was useless. My knee felt better since he touched it. I never went on with the surgery. I heal members of my family. I do it with acupuncture, magnets, and colloidal metals. But I do posess the ability to realize.

I realize things others do not realize. I basically have a 3rd eye. We call it in my family. It's been labeled other things, such as "the shining" or ESP. I just have strong insight into the mind, and my intuition never fails me. So if you trust yourself enough, you too can deter mind control and turn your life around into the life it supposed to be according to the divine grace. Never forget your natural duties and the job you were born with.

[edit on 3/7/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Terran Blue

People who live in luxury are worse off. Luxury is ARTIFICAL POVERTY.

I am of the view that materialism is a virus of the mind.

AGREE. I conclude that it is "the" biggest virus of the mind. People are willfull slaves. They are willfully enslaving themselves based on their temporary ways to hide thier insecurites and immeasurable fears that has spread all over mankind.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yea money materialism
Link to Forex account

XL5

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I just tried making a small minato magnet motor, it didn't work or even want to work. I think those simple repulsion magnet motor will always have sticking points. Turning a magnetic field on/off using very little energy using bismuth or some other element would be a bit more easy to understand and use. Pure replusion home made efforts fail all the time (tried 3 of em myself), however normal brush/brushless DC motors can be made to work without much trouble.

Hopefully if all these end of world, indigo children and alien stuff comes true, maybe some one will have the balls to release this new tech.

I've taken EE as well and I don't accept that there is no such thing as "free energy/anti-grav".

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 07:49 PM
link   
It's released. The time is now. Soon we will all have HUMMINGBIRD generators in our homes. Or, self made ones.

XL5

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I dunno, the HUMMINGBIRD generator site doesn't explain how it works and is selling alot of stuff. In todays world, free energy must be given away (multiple reasons for that). At least minato's work is shown.

posted on Mar, 7 2007 @ 08:23 PM
link   
TERRAN , your general interest in this matter pleases me because I would like to compare my experience with yours.

TYPES OF CLAIRVOYANCE:

PSYCHOLOGICAL CLAIRVOYANCE- This is a type of clairvoyance that most priests or shamans have, and good (real) psychologists. A perceptive person has this ability. One with strong intuition. Strong insight into the mind, ESP ability, telepathy, and psyhometry.

SPATIAL CLAIRVOYANCE - For example, the person with this ability can touch an object of significance and immediately recieve visions of the history of the object. You touch an artifact and begin to dream of the places the artifact stood or the people who interacted with it. One can specify an enviornment without having travelled there and still describe all the details of the place without ever being there.

ASTRAL CLAIRVOYANCE - This ability is the ability to see and percieve beings with no body. What I mean by no body is "hyper-dimensional beings" whether you call them, ghosts, spirits, demons, aliens, poltergeists, or all of the above. One with the ability to tap into the 4th dimension. One can say that most children have this ability and lose hold of it, or basically grow out of it. People with this ability can easily be overcome by the glamor these beings can exert on you. One must learn to resist it.

SPIRITUAL CLAIRVOYANCE - This ability is something all people are born with. We all have this. It's the most basic form of CLAIRVOYANCE. All people with a body can tap into their inner conscience and speak to the voice of god within. But like I said in the posts above, most people are cut off and disconnected with their spirits and live their whole lives already dead in a state of zombiism.

Ever wonder why the film Dawn of the Dead has zombies roaming around in a mall? It's a microcosm of a consuming materialistic society.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join