It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
And I read someting about cancer and cure. Well it seems cure is available everywhere even in bible by aliens so it can't be manufactured like pils. Cure is from bible "drink water from your source" + spirith (fuel used in lantern from 100% alcohol i think). Well water from source is urin (contains a lot aminoacids which kills cancer) + 100% alcohol kill cancer in 2 months. If you use only latern fuel you can kill it but it will back. And important acid can't be used from other humans. It works.

I Drink COLLOIDAL SILVER. It kills 800 types of bacteria and virus. Natural antibiotic , leaves good bacteria alone, unlike most antibiotics which kill ALL bacteria. I also buy exotic teas from china. I haven't gotten a cold in 3 years.

posted on Mar, 12 2007 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by forsakenwayfarer
yes, actually i do good sir.

you failed to address my concern in any way. therefore, i think youre just spouting off nonsense, until i am proven otherwise.

I read books sir. I have books on genetics. I also used other books on Intelligent design that my brother recieved for his college class. Of course, some of what I said is theory, but most of it is not. Please do not dismiss this info as nonsense, it would be a disservice to yourself. Do you actually believe evolution is real and all of us were a result of chance? It's like a tornado ripping through a jungle and a boeing 747 is built from the clashing of matter from all angles and directions.

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 09:31 AM
link   
There is only problem how to manipulate mantis, and tall white gray (with separated brains) TWG is only speaces from 123 known (classified ofcorse) that left part of brain/body folow what right side doing.

So i don't know how to manipulate TWG speaces with telepatic ability.
DAMN.

Sorry if you don't understand and laugh but I am couple of light years from public knowledge

posted on Mar, 13 2007 @ 11:16 PM
link   
light years! We all have the same old military junk in our hands don't we?

If your light years ahead, then why don't you feel free and explain the transition into the 5th root race, why it is happening now, is mankind's future in our own hands or the people of the 9th root race? can you label all the root races?

This link is interesting www.mayanmajix.com..." target="_blank" class="postlink">www.mayanmajix.com...

this one is better

wn.rsarchive.org...

[edit on 3/13/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

[edit on 3/13/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Atlanteans had "big mother". AI brain closed in secret. it interfere subconc. of all mankind. it time dilatated to react by planetary movement.

Who understand understand...

"History" is writen...

When something look miracle maby only one X is missing from equation.

You are histrorician.

[edit on 14-3-2007 by b3rgY]

posted on Mar, 14 2007 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Since Haarp we got to face democratic. on 1 believer comes 2 sceptic. yhis asociate me to satan and dismis of miracle believing.
harp is democracy to 2 unbelivers comes to 1 who vote to unreal leaders.
It looks very hard to show truth in this proportions.

In pisces era is triger - all secrets revealed. curch is important, everybody believe in god. war is in name of god etc.

with every aries area comes was and will be war. You can calculate when Uran planet is in aries. this gives every stage in history/future when was war. use some simple astrology program to check stelar combinations.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I have most of those, i dont have ADD or ADHD i think, but except that, im 99% there

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
According to the Mayans, the 5th version (we are 4th) are the last human version. The 5th version of humans are the last and are ultimately destroyed.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Now to declasifield something:

There is 10^28 atoms combines to form human being. True nature of atoms has black hole in center. So there is 10^28 black holes in human including resonance effect of human brain.

Every black hole and vacum point is connected in time and place.
- Conclusion all time frequencies and place frequ. are connected. (parralel universes)
- All humans in time and place are connected by sometnig similiar called MORFIC FIELD.

- Morfic field connect all humans, rotational so there is time where you are poor and rich. You change bodies, but morfic fiels connect humans in different so there is situations when somebody can speak old 1 year, or remember past lifes. or remember hole tunel, or learn language fastest if you learned in past life something similiar or your freq. is similiar to domain of morfic theme field or driveing car (simple explanation)

- WE must include sceptics and believers 2 group into equation.
- Conclusion is WE allready know everything. Freq od indigo is different so they can learn it faster....

What TRIGER morfic field. SIMILIAR ASOCIATION.

Try it (morfic field) asociation: does aliens exist? can you describe them with out prove?

55% will tell similiar (morfic field information) so we can translate in different way sentence: answers are in ourselvs (think black holes in body)

This is very important only indigos understand it....

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
b3rgY,

This is very interesting,

Are you saying the morphic fields are the binding elements of universe? Accounting for abstract and physical?

In terms of you and others, do you think generations after you will evolve with more profound traits?

[edit on 15-3-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Most definatly. It is happening now. Indigos are a result of this newer human. The 5th version of human are the most "unstable" of all races.

we have a power to free will thinking which can either lead to our destruction or improvement. Heal or Destroy, Cosmos or Chaos.

This is why the 5th root race is so unstable. One can only guess where we go from here, and I believe we will go on, the only problem is that we will be emotionless. The end of the 5th root race will begin the 6th. We will still be humanoid of course, but emotions will be missed by many. I am emotionless now for the most part, because I am good at blocking them out. I must agree, people who cut off emotion are usually successful people. Less chance of distraction and illogical decisions.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
Now to declasifield something:

There is 10^28 atoms combines to form human being. True nature of atoms has black hole in center. So there is 10^28 black holes in human including resonance effect of human brain.

Every black hole and vacum point is connected in time and place.
- Conclusion all time frequencies and place frequ. are connected. (parralel universes)
- All humans in time and place are connected by sometnig similiar called MORFIC FIELD.

- Morfic field connect all humans, rotational so there is time where you are poor and rich. You change bodies, but morfic fiels connect humans in different so there is situations when somebody can speak old 1 year, or remember past lifes. or remember hole tunel, or learn language fastest if you learned in past life something similiar or your freq. is similiar to domain of morfic theme field or driveing car (simple explanation)

- WE must include sceptics and believers 2 group into equation.
- Conclusion is WE allready know everything. Freq od indigo is different so they can learn it faster....

What TRIGER morfic field. SIMILIAR ASOCIATION.

Try it (morfic field) asociation: does aliens exist? can you describe them with out prove?

55% will tell similiar (morfic field information) so we can translate in different way sentence: answers are in ourselvs (think black holes in body)

This is very important only indigos understand it....

THe morphic field is used during our dream state. It is a collection of memories. Revealations are mostly made while in dream state. THETA state, in which the collective consciousness is free of individuality.

ADAM and EVE is the evolution of the atom. This is true. I was told this in a dream.

Now if the atom evolves then all the universe is our top layer. The only layer in the micro/macrocosm that 4-5th root transition races can be aware of. The black holes in the center of galaxies are just parts of the outer layer of the russian doll theory.

[edit on 3/15/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
Most definatly. It is happening now. Indigos are a result of this newer human. The 5th version of human are the most "unstable" of all races.

we have a power to free will thinking which can either lead to our destruction or improvement. Heal or Destroy, Cosmos or Chaos.

This is why the 5th root race is so unstable. One can only guess where we go from here, and I believe we will go on, the only problem is that we will be emotionless. The end of the 5th root race will begin the 6th. We will still be humanoid of course, but emotions will be missed by many. I am emotionless now for the most part, because I am good at blocking them out. I must agree, people who cut off emotion are usually successful people. Less chance of distraction and illogical decisions.

I am very skeptical of your post..

You say that the majority v5.0 beta "indigos" will be emotionless, but this contradicts alot of accounts. And it is interesting you say that there will be a v. 6.0? Yet the only record of human "versions" come from the Mayans who documented the 5th to be the last. And ultimately destroyed by the "creators" a.k.a engineers of humanity.

I would appreciate an explaination.

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 15 2007 @ 10:34 PM
link   
there are 7 root races. The 5th is what we are becoming. We have been making this transition from 4th (atlantean) to 5th (aryan) for 5000 years. I think it's taking alot longer to make this transition. Therefore, the mayan prophecy might be true.

However, only good can come out of giving atlanteans power of thought. The bad apples, the suppressors of thought will be eliminated, not humankind. Human kind is too big to be destroyed. Human kind spans lots of planets. If Earth kills us like the bacteria that we are proving to be, then it was a failure.

The intelligent designers know what they are doing. How else could there be a 5th root race? If we fail to reach this higher plain of existence then only the "earth" project will be destroyed, never mankind.

try reading this:

www.esotericastrologer.org...

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Let me share some of experiments:

Russia had experiments with morfic field, America had experiment with morfic field (remote viewing) and why i cant do it too in private financed experiments.

Baby sleep 20 hours, first word is mum and know meaning. Drive white circle to kid and you got answer its moon. Similiar asociation pump into brain from MFIELD meaning.

I had experiments with clayrvoyant people. I selected best of them.
Experiment was showing pictures of babys to describe them what they are gona do as grow or theyr parents in details. Or dead person (interesting) top class said correctly that person is dead. On question in visual in theyr brain they said they see "empty picture in gray color".

Now the best of them know everything every detail like they lived with you 24h. Just asociation is needed to get answer from morfic field.
And they all believe in god.

Now I am on a level to make one phone call and check every veak point of every human on planet i talk ot chat over internet, even what you forgoten.
Including what George Bush think about russia or details what he hates from his father, or military plans, or where is secret storage, how is security.... etc

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Im sorry but I don't see how any of have indigo traits.

I have had similar development and skills before and after my schizophrenia diagnosis and I am like a fish in the ocean if nothing compared to the students my mother taught at various oc state facilities in NSW

Unfortunately none of you are expressing indigo traits.

I am upset because one of you is infact lying, but out of respect and to give him/her a chance I will not say. Think about what you say in accordance to emotions before posting.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Hi sir/ma'am,

*Just letting you know this is between you and me*

Concerning an indigo thread I am seeing inconsistancies within your threads, as well as no elements of a knowledge base. I don't mean to be forward but you said you have a knowledge source that can tell you about an individual, do you have an understanding of me and can you verify this with me.

You are very inconsistant and it is showing unfortunately.

peace.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Can you send me you date of birth, cordinates and time of birth.

schizophrenia diagnosis: details about what dr (his notes) prescribed to you (moditen, maprotilin etc.)

SCF has emotional cold but he choose high level of emotional attacment to his dogs.

Also there is no evolution of atoms (but you also correct).
how? with every 250 bilion years we are closer (our planet in point of centar of galaxy) and all atom vibrate on higher freq. Conclusion in couple bilion years there will be situation where all atoms vibrate of higrer freq closer to centar. In centar of galaxy black hole (where planets are moving faster then speed of light and mass is close to 0).

Also it asociate me to differen period element on closer planets to core.

I only use clairvoyant people as connection to global morfic field.

[edit on 16-3-2007 by b3rgY]

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Indigos are also called "space brothers" Selmar cannot disclose his opinions because he does not know me personally.

Alien abductees are never taken physically. Instead they are "contactees" they operate on a higher frequency. When I write, I go into a trance. It's almost as if the gods are writing with my body. Automatic writing is a common occurance amongst most authors. Admitted by many authors and poets, and even songwriters.

Selmar needs to understand that I never labled myself an Indigo. I was labled it by others. Including my uncle who swears I have all traits and my psychic friends who say I posess a unique aura. Done with proving anything, I don't think it's necassary for me to do so.

Schizophrenia is human. All humans are dual in nature. When I was young, my teachers would call my parents and tell them about my problem. The problem was that I would sit in class and daydream the entire day.

"Contactees" sometimes know things before learning it. When a book is opened and read for the first time, some of the information is not learned, it's simply confirmed and verified.

posted on Mar, 16 2007 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Regardless of B3's display of non indigo characteristics, he still presents the information that indigos can make use of. I am the most sensitive person on the planet they tell me. I admit I cry when watching the silliest of sentimental shows. I cried the other day when I saw Extra large eggs in my refrigerator. Reminded me of the animal cruelty I saw when watching a video of corporate slaughterhouses. All the steroids used on these animals. Im an avid spokesperson for a friends website that boycotts harmful dogfood and promotes affordable homemade recipes for dogs and cats. However, I block emotions when necassary. Im good at it. No one has ever seen my cry in public since i was young. I once scratched up my new car when I was in my early twenties on a parking lot pole. The girl i was dating at the time could not believe how I made nothing of it. She said she would of went crazy if it happened to her. I did get angry, but I waited untill I got home to reflect on the damage to my vehicle.

I do not care about my life as much as others. I know, I know, I sound like a person sufferring from depression. But that is not the case. I am concerned with the future of mankind before the future of me.

I posess no sense of individuality, I let of go of my individuality a long time ago. I am concerned about the future of humanity and this planet. I have global warming on my mind constantly. Each of us, each human on this planet can choose to be one of the Earth's white blood cells, or antibodies. I do not choose the latter. I will not contribute to the death of this beautiful organism we take advantage of.

I do not drive a petroleum propelled vehicle.

I do help out the sanitation dept of NYC to find the homes on my block who have a bad habit of not recycling.

I work at home and live in a city with great public transportation and I take trains only. I will never get on a bus.

CO2 emissions are are a result of human ignorance who do not realize that countries like Brazil, and Iceland use different propulsion systems on their vehicles.

[edit on 3/16/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join