It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Watchful1, I apologize for not going into details for my story, I did not obtain a copyright yet.

You have to understand that Indigo is just a new label. Humanity has always evolved throughout history at crucial points in the time circle. Starting in the 70's people were born with locked talents and virtues. Gods have programmed us at birth and our virtues remained hidden untill the waking period. We are wayshowers. New kids today are offsets of Indigos. They are labeled the CRYSTAL children. We are now entering the age of Aquarius or the "waking period" I was awakened 2 years ago. My life completely did a 360. My family wonders about me. It's all for the better for sure. Even though I was asleep for 26 years I still always knew I was different. I simply came out from hiding and feel like I have a duty to god now. Priests, Shamans, Wizards, whatever you want to call them, have ALWAYS been around, except that in the past 500 years or so humans have been cut off from their powers.

This waking period is in effect because of the alignment of our solar system's planets. Crystal children today are far more advanced than Indigos are. I have hunches about my past life as a Roman but the Crystals describe their past lives in detail.

People like Nicola Tesla were of the Crystal root. He was perhaps the last Wizard to walk the earth. People with purpose. It's what the labels mean. People who are here to help change the course of time. People like Malcolm X and Martin Luther King are Paladins. They also have the power to change.

Indigos are just the new label. Thats all, we are evolving because the universe demands it. I could care less about wealth and materials.

I now am going to talk about my theory. The Magnetosphere is weak now. This could also be a factor why so many people are waking up. Solar flare activity or enhanced cosmic ray absorbtion could be the result. When more sleepers awaken, the world will be a much better place.

I used to love a good steak. One day I woke up and became turned off by beef and pork. Instantly, and out of nowhere. I gagged when eating it. I sold my car because we have to start boycotting gasoline vehicles. I dont travel with buses because I dont want to contribute to the quantum field in any negative manner.

People are willfull slaves and Indigos are the way showers that will free them from enslavement. we should be travelling the stars, we should live without currency, without death, war and starvation, it's years overdue now.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Also ,the reason for the decline of the American economy is because of drugs. More and more people have built an overdependence of their government because of medical benefits. They keep you working with painkillers. 45% of washingtion lobbyists are working for pharmaceutical companies that do nothing but poison and help people die faster. TRUTH.

People don't give 2 SH*TS abotu anything. Apathy is rising fast. WHY?

PROZAC population. Mentally dead people who think the pills help them with depression. It's bull. How do I know? I used to take them and stopped. I immediately became in tune with myself shortly after stopping. If it happened to me, it can happen to all. Drop the pills.

[edit on 3/22/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 05:40 AM
link   
I mean real TERMINATOR with speech real time recognition and cognitive understanding with influence of prioritys, WE can use VISTA algoritams to make fun, also and ordinary computers can emulate shor algoritams of quantum computers.
Youl be suprised what i got in here.

Dont invest in searl old technology. Read all links i post.

My money accounts are blocked, my credit cards are blocked, you remember I wait trial for some drogs i never sow. fixed trial proces to make me controlable.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Prozak - Gorge bush senior company. Main additive FLUOR. FLuor also main part of SARIN nerve military gas. Fluor created from aluminium company elecrolitics of creating aluminium. Also elements in toothpaste like sodium fluorid.

posted on Mar, 23 2007 @ 04:13 PM
link   
What I must mention is project INTELECT, and what I am doing is slow understanding od this technology to ordinary (not project operators) humans and we also talk about VISTA.

We all remember from CIA documents that we can to ordinary human clear memory field by induced electroshocks, huge doses of '___', and induced sleep using barbiturates (30 days long). After this process there is programing function by letting movies and contact with controled person (depending of psychology profile). The same function is with droids.

Now if CIA wanted to create killer without memory they just let EDUCATION by emiting killer movies (where killer WATCH every situation and use LOGIC) how to avoid BAD situations and how to ACHIVE GOAL.

If we translate this behavior/programing to !ordinary! droid behavior/In this subject ASOCIATION is program laguage used for programing of subject/droid. If we want to program killer droid I recommend god list of movies about killing technique and non moral behavior. ( we also transfer informations from FIELD to droids)

Now in 1983 (document I provided) they achived INTELECT project which goal is STATE OF THE ART intelect.

- Now we must include into equasion that this project is well know to public (laguage real time translator and analysis of voice paterns and sound) which NSA use since 1986 to listen every phone on planet.

From document provided you can read that they had level in 1983 coresponding to today level of voice dictate (like Dragon dictate software) and vision was classified or in level which FBI use today to watch every camera.

Now back to INTELECT. As u understanded you don’t need to program any languge becase it use direct voice/see recognition of sentences/video (I’ll provide details of brain algorithm and shematics) in next couple of days.

Including all research which costed few bilion dolars I got results and now I can with this knowledge to build TERMINATOR in less than 1000$.
I recommend searching e-bay and company which suply materials for movies crews about machine details which will be provided (including army weapons on blach market with phone numbers)

After this we are going to learn how to reprogram military droids if we spot someone in war.

Any questions, panic ? Now I see problem if this knowledge goes to wrong hands (iran/irak/terorists) is it end of world. Should I continue to write due security reasons?

posted on Mar, 24 2007 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I think your going a little overboard now. Indigos can change the outlook of someone's life and we change the world by helping others get in touch with spiritual side. I personally don' t want you hear you rant about droid armies and megalomaniacal battleplans. It's all unnecassary.

All we have to do is boycott corporate products and gasoline propelled vehicles. We have the choice to get off prescription meds and switch to a more effective way to treat ourselves, "energy healing" "herbal and ORMUS healing" "homeopathic ways have been around for ages. They even changed our fabolous roman invention of Silverware to Stainless steel ware. Silver is a big bacterial, virus killer. There is Gold out there that can cure any depression and relieve the most severe pains. Ignorance is not bliss. It's hell. Indigos have no interest in your plans that involve kidnapping govt officials and droid armies. You spoke about anti gravity and free energy and I agreed with you. But now your taking it too far pal.

[edit on 3/24/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by b3rgY
Prozak - Gorge bush senior company. Main additive FLUOR. FLuor also main part of SARIN nerve military gas. Fluor created from aluminium company elecrolitics of creating aluminium. Also elements in toothpaste like sodium fluorid.

Hey B3rgY brother,

Is Lilly Pharmacuticals linked to GB Senior? Then that is very interesting.

Because a few years ago a psychic loked at the pictures and site of a human mutilation in country with unidentified cow mutilations and said she saw images that an elite operations unit with technlogy & weapons she has never seen before carrying out the mutilation and she said Lilly pharmacuticals were involved.

Amazing stuff.

[edit on 25-3-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I agree SCF. But you didn't take into equation that in this war presidents shall use ALL weapons. It's UNCOTROLED WAR as my prof. astrology pointed out.

So there is 8 nuclear balistic projectils pointed to Brookling new york where you live. So i dont see a point to do boycot of gasoline products.

Remember THEy dont wanna move population to secured zone. I think its best to watch war from every aspect and prepare in every point. Including buying weapons and building Terminators.

www.onr.navy.mil...

handle.dtic.mil...

handle.dtic.mil...
csat.au.af.mil...

www.dtc.army.mil...

Droid control system

handle.dtic.mil...

Shot down project

www.spider.hpc.navy.mil...

handle.dtic.mil...

This report describes the development and demonstration of the Advanced Artificial Intelligence Technology Testbed (AAITT). The AAITT embodies a structured development paradigm and associated toolkit supporting the design, analysis, integration, evaluation, and execution of large-scale, complex, distributed systems, composed of knowledge-based and conventional components, in the context of various United States Air Force domains, particularly Tactical Command, Control, Communications, and Intelligence. The AAITT's unified modeling, control, and monitoring facilities permit unrelated software components to be integrated without extensive re-engineering by allowing users to easily: (1) configure various application suites; (2) observe and measure the behavior of applications as well as the interactions between their constituent modules; (3) gather and analyze statistics about the occurrence of key events; and (4) flexibly and quickly alter the interaction of modules within the application for further study. Using the AAITT, capabilities neither designed nor originally intended to work together were transformed into integrated problem-solving suites. Four significant demonstrations were successfully conducted and showed that 10:1 integration improvements could be obtained by using the testbed. AAITT development and documentation followed a tailored DoD-STD-2167A process. User and programming manuals, as well as a week-long training course, were developed.

handle.dtic.mil...

Navy Center for Applied Research in Artificial Intelligence project:
Alan C. Schultz
Director, NCARAI
Code 5510, Washington DC 20375
(202) 767-2684 (voice) -- (202) 767-3172 (fax)

Email: w5510@aic.nrl.navy.mil

Diagram showing the structure of the EPIC cognitive architecture. It includes input processors for auditory, visual, and tactile sensory information and several motor processors - oculomotor, control of the mouth for speech and control of the two hands by one processor. These mediate interaction with the external environment. The internal cognitive structure includes procedural and declarative long term memory, working memory, and a production rule interpreter

Diagram showing the structure of the ACT-R cognitive architecture. The main parts are a goal stack, a current goal, declarative memory and procedural memory.

Diagram showing the structure of the EPIC cognitive architecture. It includes input processors for auditory, visual, and tactile sensory information and several motor processors - oculomotor, control of the mouth for speech and control of the two hands by one processor. These mediate interaction with the external environment. The internal cognitive structure includes procedural and declarative long term memory, working memory, and a production rule interpreter.

Left two items are pictures of brain areas shown active in functional MRI data, 3D task shows more activity than 2D task. Right item is a data bar chart showing the same thing and also that there is more activity when tracking 3 objects as compared to one.

Top left: Illustration of the experimental task. Subject sees forms made out of blocks and must say if they are the same or are mirror images of each other (different).
Top right: pictures showing fMRI brain activity for the case of identical orientation and for 120 degrees apart - much more activity.
Bottom left: Data graph showing amount of activity in left parietal lobe, increasing as a function of the degrees of separation of the forms.
Bottom Right: Data graph showing amount of activity in the right parietal lobe, increasing as a function of the degrees of separation of the forms.

Data bar graph showing that the ICAI system based on a cognitive task analysis produced a much, much larger improvement in performance than did the CBT expressing a single expert author's expertise.

Top section of graphic: A photographic view of an early version of the DCAT Trainer with 3 monitors showing different possible displays.
Bottom section of the graphic: Two exploded view floorplan (or deckplate) views of a ship in a damage control situation, showing the status of compartments as known to a trainee and the "truth" as available to an instructor.

Transition network diagram of dialog moves that were used to successfully generate a debriefing session.

Photo of trainees at Great Lakes working with the TiPs word problem tutor

Should I post it?

[edit on 25-3-2007 by b3rgY]

posted on Mar, 25 2007 @ 10:42 PM
link   
B3, once again you have mesmerized me with your information.

I apologize for my ridiculing up above. I still think the garage effort is far fetched though. Machines, resources will always be hard to comeby in a garage with less than 1000$

So tell me more about the missles pointed here.

And tell me more about why you chose this thread to post such valuable information.

And please post whatever ATS allows u 2.

[edit on 3/25/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Also B3, if you know about symbolism in cartoons then I suggest you go watch the new film in theatres TMNT. You will not be dissapointed. I know it's just a cartoon, but everything in that film, the plot, the characters , basically confirms what B3 has been saying this whole time! And, similair subjects and topics that have to do with the book I'm writing now. Freaky indeed. I almost had to walk out of the theatre.

[edit on 3/26/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:13 AM
link   
As you can see from document above they teach machines/driods/terminators procedures of assemby and dissasembly of weapons (m16 procedure document).

handle.dtic.mil...
handle.dtic.mil...
handle.dtic.mil...
handle.dtic.mil...
handle.dtic.mil...

Artificial intelligence researchers attempting to create engaging, apparently living creatures may find important insight in the work of artists who have explored the idea of believable character. In particular, appropriately timed and clearly expressed emotion is a central requirement for believable characters. We discuss these ideas and suggest how they may apply to believable interactive characters, which we call believable agents.

automated complex system health assessment concept that employs a hierarchal artificial intelligence architecture for determining the current state of individual system health and predicting the future state...
www.arpa.mil...

With the military restructured to react via rapid response from CONUS as opposed to forward presence overseas, Air Mobility Command has been charged to provide the Global Reach needed to project power abroad. The Air Mobility Operations Group (AMOG) structure and the Integral Tanker Unit Deployment (ITUD) concept, used to deploy the initial airlift and air refueling assets forward, were studied to determine the viability of using expert systems technology to aid in matching austere location demands with the proper mix of personnel, equipment and supplies. The paper starts with a thorough background of artificial intelligence and gives two rudimentary examples of working expert systems to show how they differ from conventional software programs. An overview of the AMOG and ITUD then identifies the intended beneficiaries of such a system. Alternative sources for fielding an expert system, ranging from buying off-the-shelf, commercial sofiware to custom designing a system to fit this specific scenario, were then explored. Though this paper does not develop an actual working expert system, it does provide a foundation and offer suggested avenues to further work towards that goal.
handle.dtic.mil...

The thesis presents an approach to the learning problem and a learning-oriented approach to the artificial intelligence problem. These approaches are illustrated in a computer program called INSIM1. which models simple forms of learning analogous to the learning of a human infant during the first few weeks of his life, such as learning to suck the thumb and learning to perform elementary hand-eye coordination. The program operates by discovering cause-effect relationships and arranging them in a goal tree. The work is discussed in relation to fundamental scientific issues, and proposals are made for future research. (Author)

Droid see at 100% night (so spray in eyes/cameras, washing with water is out of question) I am sure how to reprogram droid, but I now sure how to CATCH him alive because you can expect 879 bullets from his way.

any trojan horse method?

To pretend DEAD (and he see you are faking)?? Any sugestion?

[edit on 26-3-2007 by b3rgY]

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by StreetCorner Philosopher
I think your going a little overboard now. Indigos can change the outlook of someone's life and we change the world by helping others get in touch with spiritual side. I personally don' t want you hear you rant about droid armies and megalomaniacal battleplans. It's all unnecassary.

All we have to do is boycott corporate products and gasoline propelled vehicles. We have the choice to get off prescription meds and switch to a more effective way to treat ourselves, "energy healing" "herbal and ORMUS healing" "homeopathic ways have been around for ages. They even changed our fabolous roman invention of Silverware to Stainless steel ware. Silver is a big bacterial, virus killer. There is Gold out there that can cure any depression and relieve the most severe pains. Ignorance is not bliss. It's hell. Indigos have no interest in your plans that involve kidnapping govt officials and droid armies. You spoke about anti gravity and free energy and I agreed with you. But now your taking it too far pal.

[edit on 3/24/2007 by StreetCorner Philosopher]

Hi SCP
Nice posts to date and great replies from you as well.
After reading some, not all the posts I thought I would post a link to an interesting manuscript called "handbook for the new paradym"
Free handbook
It has some very interesting points but should always be read with a little in reserve. Enjoy.....

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Now STATE OF THE ART INTELECT:

Experimental psychology, cognitive science, and human factors engineering have progressed sufficiently far that a practical unified theory of cognition and action is now foreseeable. Such a theory soon may yield useful quantitative predictions about rapid human multiple task performance in applied settings. Toward this end, an Executive-Process/Interactive-Control (EPIC) architecture has been formulated with components whose assumed properties emulate fundamental perceptual, cognitive, and motor processes. On the basis of EPIC, a theorist may construct detailed computational models that characterize multiple task performance under both laboratory and real world conditions. For example, EPIC computational models provide good accounts of response latencies and accuracies from the psychological refractory period procedure, aircraft cockpit operation, and human computer interaction. As a result, major commonalities in performance across various task domains have been discovered, and efficacious principles for designing person machine interfaces have been identified. The substantive and methodological lessons learned from these advances constitute an instructive precis to further utilitarian theoretical unification.
handle.dtic.mil...

Computational modeling of human perceptual-motor and cognitive performance based on a comprehensive detailed information- processing architecture leads to new insights about the components of working memory. To illustrate how such insights can be achieved a precise production system model that uses verbal working memory for performing a serial memory-span task through a strategic phonological loop has been constructed with the Executive-Process/ Interactive-Control (EPIC) architecture of Kieras and Meyer. The model accounts well for empirical results from representative memory-span studies The success of this account stems from five central features of EPIC that may be compared and contrasted with those of other currently popular alternative theoretical frameworks.
handle.dtic.mil...

EPIC (Executive Process-Interactive Control) is a human information- processing architecture that is especially suited for modeling multiple-task performance. The EPIC architecture includes peripheral sensory-motor processors surrounding a production-rule cognitive processor, and is being used to construct precise computational models for basic multiple-task situations. Some of these models are briefly illustrated here to demonstrate how EPIC applies to multiple-task performance, and helps clarify some basic properties of human performance. Additional applications of EPIC to modeling human-computer interaction are briefly summarized.
handle.dtic.mil...

Perceptual-motor and cognitive processes whereby people perform multiple concurrent tasks have been studied through an overlapping-tasks procedure. During this procedure, two successive choice-region tasks are performed with a variable interval (stimulus onset asynchrony, or SOA) between the beginning of the first and second tasks. Subjects' reaction times (RTs) for Task 2 are typically greater after very short SOAs. The RT increase, called the psychological refractory-period (PRP) effect, reveals basic characteristics of multiple-task performance. In the present report, quantitative computational models are formulated to explain and predict the PRP effect together with other related phenomena on the basis of the EPIC information-processing architecture, a theoretical framework for precisely modeling human performance under representative single-task and multiple-task conditions (Kieras & Meyer, 1994, Tech. Report TR-94/ONR-EPIC-1). Computer simulations with these models suggest that the PRP effect may stem from subjects' task strategies and limitations on their peripheral perceptual-motor resources, rather than from a cognitive decision or response-selection 'bottleneck.' The goodness-of-fit between simulated and empirical data documents the EPIC architecture's utility for understanding and characterizing human multiple-task performance.
handle.dtic.mil...

I have a lot of documents here, I dont know where to start....

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Most links are not working. Don't bother, like I said, you can't get this stuff out, the URl's get wiped shortly after you post them.

B3, are you currently locked up in your home?

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 05:49 PM
link   
B3rgY, thanks very much bro.

I've copied all links to storage.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Selmer2
B3rgY, thanks very much bro.

I've copied all links to storage.

I can't see many of them? It's a shame. I guess I missed my chance.

posted on Mar, 26 2007 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Wow, the ones I've seen are really deep. I'm shocked. 120 page document on droid armies. 13 different settings available when controlling droids. All operate on WIFI connection from ethernet server networks. This is scary.

BTW B3, what are you worried about and why are you campaigning the way you do ? garage efforts? you keep saying we must act quick? Be more specific please.

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Have you noticed when we speak about someting it just pop up in technology forum or news like tread AL GORE Artificial Iinteligence conspiracy. Or gogle building global WIFI network.

Now try all links to download, i rechechecked and unlocked those again. They are all the same name just change it.
Most important is EPIC congitive procesor unit (like in Terminator)
About droids watch new movie TRANSFORMERS youl get a point.

Yes I am without money, not locked and I think it time to chage name of tread to Indigo children human 2.0 and STATE of ART technology (antigravity, AI) conspiracy

I forget to post mil data about STARGATE project here it is:

STARGATE mil doc

[edit on 27-3-2007 by b3rgY]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 12:39 PM
link   
The goal of this work is to build a cognitive system for the humanoid robot, that exploits human caregivers as catalysts to perceive and learn about actions, objects, scenes, people, and the robot itself. This thesis addresses a broad spectrum of machine learning problems across several categorization levels. Actions by embodied agents are used to automatically generate training data for the learning mechanisms, so that the robot develops categorization autonomously. Taking inspiration from the human brain, a framework of algorithms and methodologies was implemented to emulate different cognitive capabilities on the humanoid robot Cog. This framework is effectively applied to a collection of AI, computer vision, and signal processing problems.

handle.dtic.mil... (this report is 145 MB)

The communication link between a tactical mobile robot and its control station is currently the Achilles heel of any ground robotic operation in the field. High-bandwidth digital radios, while providing the robot greater mobility than tethered links, perform mostly on lines of sight. The communication link degrades quickly as a robot penetrates the interior of a building, tunnel, or cave, or is shielded by intervening structures. We have demonstrated a solution to this problem through the use of autonomous mobile relay nodes. Each node is a small robot carrying a high-bandwidth digital radio. The relay robots convoy behind the main robot at the start of a mission, and automatically stop where needed to form an ad hoc network guaranteeing a link between the lead robot and the base station. This is accomplished without the need for an operator's intervention. The relay robots mobility allows for even more versatility in the network. At any instance, nodes that are not needed in the network have the ability to request a map that has been generated by the lead robot as it moves through the environment, and use it to rejoin the convoy, further extending the lead robot's range. This paper describes the system, strategy, hardware development, software algorithms, and experiments conducted. It also briefly describes a follow-on project that demonstrates automatic deployment of static relay bricks by the lead robot.
handle.dtic.mil... (communication)

[edit on 27-3-2007 by b3rgY]

posted on Mar, 27 2007 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thank you for sharing this information you have shown us.

This changes everything.

It is one thing to believe in such ideas, but when you see the actualization of it it is beyond mind blowing.

Some of the technology is almost twenty years old, that is even more disturbing, knowing how quickly more developments are made.

This is the most useful informative stuff I have run across on ATS.

What are we to do? Just sit back and watch the show?

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join