It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Indigo Children ... human 2.0 ?

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2007 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Amen brother, you're right about the label. It just separates us even more. I happen to be hypersensitive as well. It's a blessing and a curse. I did not have much shielding as a kid and during my early teen years I had extreme blocking (stoicism to the max!).

We are all ONE, this whole Indigo and Crystal thing only helps people understand the POTENTIAL of humans. It's sad to say that most are not open to new ideas that seem foreign to them.

I try to explain to my friends (only a few really grasp the concept of quantum physics, so its tough) about global change, et all and most are lost in the middle somewhere.

Streetcorner, I admire your respect for Mother Nature/Earth/Terra whatever you wish to call our piece of paradise.

You are right about propulsion systems that use no fossil fuels and have very little harm on the environment as the next step (ie hydrogen, solar, wind, zero point which seems to be the most promising).

I have little understanding of the workings of magnetics, but it is apparent that BIG BUSINESS in general is more interested in profits and the rape of our planet than actually changing their ways.

That fraud Al Gore is just in it to make money on his global warming hoax. He doesn't mention sun spots and solar flares that are also heating up the planet. He also "forgot" to mention pole shifts that happen every so many thousands of years.

I do agree that humans have made a drastic impact on our climate, but I do not believe it is solely our fault. It is however, our responsibility to repair the damage done and get back in touch with Nature. If we don't, well there sure won't be the seven generations as the one living now won't even be here...

I'd like to talk to you more of this, perhaps you would like my thread in the paranormal forum relating to our future:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Your BROTHER in SPIRIT,

bs

[edit on 17-3-2007 by biggie smalls]

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Step One is ALERTNESS REDUCTION: The controllers cause the nervous
system to malfunction, making it difficult to distinguish between
fantasy and reality. This can be accomplished in several ways. POOR
DIET is one; watch out for Brownies and Koolaid. The sugar throws the
nervous system off. More subtle is the "SPIRITUAL DIET" used by many
cults. They eat only vegetables and fruits; without the grounding of
grains, nuts, seeds, dairy products, fish or meat, an individual

Once the initial conversion is effected, cults, armed services,
and similar groups cannot have cynicism among their members.

Step Two is PROGRAMMED CONFUSION: You are mentally assaulted while
your alertness is being reduced as in Step One. This is
accomplished with a deluge of new information, lectures,
discussion groups, encounters or one-to-one processing, which
usually amounts to the controller bombarding the individual with
questions. During this phase of decognition, reality and illusion
often merge and perverted logic is likely to be accepted.

Step Three is THOUGHT STOPPING: Techniques are used to cause the
mind to go "flat." These are altered-state-of-consciousness
techniques that initially induce calmness by giving the mind
something simple to deal with and focusing awareness. The
continued use brings on a feeling of elation and eventually
hallucination. The result is the reduction of thought and
eventually, if used long enough, the cessation of all thought and
withdrawal from everyone and everything except that which the
controllers direct. The takeover is then complete. It is important
to be aware that when members or participants are instructed to
use "thought-stopping" techniques, they are told that they will
benefit by so doing: they will become "better soldiers" or "find
enlightenment."
The second thought stopping technique is MEDITATION. If you spend
an hour to an hour and a half a day in meditation, after a few
weeks, there is a great probability that you will not return to
full beta consciousness. You will remain in a fixed state of alpha
for as long as you continue to meditate. I'm not saying this is
bad--if you do it yourself. It may be very beneficial. But it is a
fact that you are causing your mind to go flat. I've worked with
meditators on an EEG machine and the results are conclusive: the
more you meditate, the flatter your mind becomes until, eventually
and especially if used to excess or in combination with
decognition, all thought ceases. Some spiritual groups see this as
nirvana--which is bull#. It is simply a predictable
physiological result. And if heaven on earth is non-thinking and
non-involvement, I really question why we are here.

Mass Movements will usually have a charismatic leader. The
followers want to convert others to their way of living or impose
a new way of life--if necessary, by legislating laws forcing
others to their view, as evidenced by the activities of the Moral
Majority. This means enforcement by guns or punishment, for that
is the bottomline in law enforcement.

link to 6 conversion tecnique

posted on Mar, 19 2007 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Great post b3, one of your most interesting ones as of late. You have no idea how much better I feel since I stopped eating meat last summer. I hardly ever raise my voice anymore, I only do it to teach people lessons, but otherwise It has affected me spiritually. Besides not raising your voice, I cannot even watch violent movies anymore. I really am disturbed by bloody films now. I grew up in the 80's watching slasher movies without a problem too.

posted on Mar, 20 2007 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Global mil data to user X:
Cooperative R&D Programs: over 150 with 16 countries
Data Exchange agreements: over 750 with 25 countries
Engineer and Scientist exchange: 70 people with 14 countries
Co-Production Programs: 51 with 17 countries
Armament Cooperation Memoranda of Understanding with 21 countries
Defense Industrial Cooperation Memoranda of Understanding with three countries
Acquisition and Cross-Servicing Agreements with 17 countries
Logistics Support Memoranda of Understanding with Nine countries
Bilateral Meetings every 12-18 months with 22 countries

Freedom of Information Act (5 USC 552)
Unclassified Controlled Nuclear Information (20 CFR 1017.1)
DoD Unclassified Controlled Nuclear Information (10 USC 128)
International Traffic in Arms Regulation (22 USC 2778 (a))
Export Control Administration Regulation (FEB 1992, EAA of 1979) Dual-Use Information
Unclassified National Security Related Information (DoD 15210.74)
Sensitive but Unclassified Information (COMSEC/ISM)
Withholding of Unclassified Technical Data from Public Disclosure (DODD 5230.25, PL 98-94) (10 USC 130)
Militarily Critical Technologies List
Distribution Statements on Technical Documents (DODD 5230.24)
Limited Official Use Information
Computer Security Act of 1987 (PL 100-235) Sensitive Information
Drug Enforcement Administration Sensitive Information
COMSEC Supplement to the DoD ISM Sensitive Information and Technologies

Congress charged that the Department of Defense (DoD) was releasing too much unclassified but critical or sensitive information to the Department of Commerce's National Technical Information Service (NTIS) via the Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC). In 1970 the DoD Director of Research and Engineering established a DoD committee to approve or disapprove the transfer of reports from DTIC to NTIS.

The committee had the authority to prevent document transfers and to question the military commander or civilian director why his organization had authorized the release of a particular item to NTIS, that is, to the public.
Law and regulation in what is now called the Militarily Critical Technologies List...
Technological information is identified as a separate category of unclassified information. It is generated during exploratory development, advanced development, and test and evaluation.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 10:13 AM
link   
New mil virus: VISTA
Best mil virus for public, can activate visual camera and identify persons (if you hide somebody in house and 1 frame from camera identify him) you got BEEP, voice recording and recognition 24hr to NSA third and six division of listening, Bandwith transfer, procesor usage and traceroute closed for view from public, only provider can identify transfer of informations. All web sites identifyed and recorded.
Capacyty 256 times more than internet public. fff.fff.fff.fff.(xxx)

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Very interesting read.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Indigo Children, Reality?

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 02:41 PM
link   
V FOR VALERIE

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The youtube links did not work for me, but I found some valuable videos on youtube regarding the topic.

Al Gore made his speech today. 90% of global warming is caused by man deliberatly. He is a fraud indeed. I just can't figure him out. What is his agenda?

I am seeing many awakenings around me. Children of the 5th root are labled autistic and are being shoved into MRI machines for simple things like mental delay. My mother works at a hospital at the Radiology dept. and says kids are pouring into there. Rise in Autism is normal. Nothing wrong with these children. Magnetic Resonance Imaging can be harmful. These young children are being put under anesthesia to keep them still in the machine. Parents must realize that these hospitals do nothing but make sure you keep coming. You visit a doctor once? I commend you. No one visits a doctor once. No one.

B3. I wanted to speak about your VISTA information. I heard this before and I know that you speak the truth. This new program will force me to buy an IMAC once VISTA becomes mandatory. I do not fear anymore B3. There is nothing to fear. Or worry. The time has come for mankind to turn into what is inevitable. The beginnings of a new Era in our timecircle.

posted on Mar, 21 2007 @ 11:23 PM
link   
G'Day fellas,

As I said before I have a different view off the traits of Indigo individuals some of the elements in the OP I agree with but it doesn't matter since I don't know any of you personally to make accusations, Im not going to be a pest any more. It is a wrong thing to do

B3rgY, Why can't peripheral data loggers detect extra bit signals? Plus the nature of ip encapsulation makes it traceable. Im gonna take you up on that offer of personal intel i'll send you a u2u, appreciate it.

Do any of you have knowledge concerning CFS (chronic fatigue). I know SCP you talked about colloidal silver, and I heard that cfs could be cause by a new strain of polio (parasitical like version).

[edit on 21-3-2007 by Selmer2]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I have chronic fatigue syndrome. I can't work regular hours, and require lots of sleep, 8 hours a night minimum. I was like this since I was a child. I use Colloidal Gold and it helps. I am not sure about it being a new strain. I wonder if anyone will ever know for that matter. I recently purchased monotonic gold too.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Can you tell me anything about myself or future with your astrology knowledge? I was born June 14, 1984.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 08:15 AM
link   
To scan your "destiny" i need precise cordinated and when/time you are born. There is over 900 destynies that day.

For AL GORE i cant find a lot of information except he participated in mil program JEDI:

The U.S. response to Soviet psychotronics R&D programs was the Remote Viewing program. In addition, the U.S. Army began the JEDI Project in 1983, which sought to increase human potential using
teachable models of behavioral/physical excellent by unconventional means (Alexander et al., 1990).

The JEDI Project was essentially a human-performance modeling experiment based on neuro-linguistic programming (NLP) skills, whereby advanced influence technologies to model excellence in human
performance was used. The program ran under the auspices of the Army INSCOM and the Organizational Effectiveness School, and was sponsored by a U.S. government interagency task force.
Finally, it should be pointed out that the program had successfully trained several hundred people, including members of Congress
(such as Al GORE, Jr. and Tom Downey), before being terminated.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Now we all think Artificial inteligence is hard to achive.
Do you remember film TERMINATOR (Warner Bros) well it is used for aclimation of technology level.

I thing I founded document similiar:

Artificial intel system that would carry out and conduct war with no human interaction on the battlfield. Terminator, droid etc.

csat.au.af.mil...

stinet.dtic.mil...

[edit on 22-3-2007 by b3rgY]

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Let start with old documents 1983 (it aproximate today public level)

handle.dtic.mil...

Now i got it all for GARAGE EFFORT.

Does anybody (with balls) want to private finance army of TERMINATORS, ALIEN TECHNOLOGY UFO or sometnig like that.

You know in garage effort with 1000$ you can build terminator.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I'd love some of that marijuana you are smoking B3. Not to say it's not possible or anything. I believe 1000$ can build us any droid but without cognitive functions of it's own. You say Terminator? No. You meant R2D2.

I also think you should donate to the D.I.S.C. Searl founded that company. They are already building Searl Cubes and Discs.

I think you must understand that BALLS has nothing to do with WEALTH.

I also sense you must be failing in USD exchange if you are short on money. I hope you succeed soon. You can't make 100, 000 in a year? My broker Mr. Corna says it's possible.

This is valuable information yes, Indigos are the way showers. B3 is simply showing the way, but I think the millionaires of the world don't care much about ATS forums. We have to find a way to get a hold of these apathetic celebrities and snap them outta that dream they are living in. I am currently trying to contact a millionaire who is from my town. I used to know him long before he sold his 30 million records. I hope he remembers me!

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 06:04 PM
link   
does anyone know what it is that made indigo children evolve this way?

what i am about to say is open for flaming but i must say it

i was born in 1985 and would be considered in range to be an indigo child. very young i was tested by leading pyschologist for ADD an intellegence. i consistiantly tested in the 90% tile or higher yet could not focus on the teacher. i had to be class clown and make people laugh but got fairly high grades for never actually 'learning' the information. somehow i retained much of the information without actually seeing or hearing it in a concious sense.

this aside i turned to weed in my later teen years and just recently quit. what has happened scares me and must tell. i feel like i was never alive up until about 18-19 when i became a sophmore in college. not doing homework did not cut it and i was failing miserably. around this time i became 'crazy' and could not stand to maintain false friendships on campus. i started becoming metaphysical but the weed only hurt my mind.

9/11/2001 changed me in a radical way. i never knew what a conspiracy was and became infatuated with UFOs and government issues. i also started to read the Koran and thats when life when haywire.

someone above mentioned contradictions in indigo thought and behavior. i am living proof that you can believe in contradictions. i have rationally deduced beliefs in God and believe strongly in science. most of the evidence is completly contradicting but i hold strong to both sides as to me both are true. since reading the Koran i feel that God, or the matrix, or aliens, or just sheer fate 'talk' to me. when people ask for signs of this or that, life literally provides me with signs that i usually laugh to myself about because i know i am the only one who gets that puzzle piece.

also i feel i will change the world signifigantly and either through God, or science (one in the same) i will reach new pinacles of understanding. since stoping weed i have already prepared to enroll in a nanoscience program and focus on understanding quantum mechanics and atomic fundimentals. i am fearsome that i know to much and will become part of top seceret resarch and most likely travel space or more. i feel like i am insane but in complete control of rational thought. i feel this allows me to ponder questions with such abstract answers that only i and a chosen other few will undserstand.

some may say i should be commited to an institution but im sure thats what society said of Socrates and Newton.

its is so strange to "FEEL" life and "FATE" directly affecting ones life and future but it is almost like this world was made for me. i feel like a young Malcolm X and could start a revolution in the streets but at the same time feel like i could not do that and use science to help the human species survive indefinatly. im glad that with nuclear bombs on earth we have physical human bodys (scientist) in space to reproduce incase we take it to far.

check out my myspace and get back at me

www.myspace.com/brianjizones

maybe it will visually explain more than what i can. sorry if this is sporatic but ive had a few cups of coffee and explaining the feeling i have is soooo hard but i want to know of anyone else who shares similar experiences.

to sum it up i feel like perfectly timed events and thoughts fall into place just for me to understand and that my eventual mental depth is of great signifigance to the human race. i am young but with time will grow into my potential as time and space needs me too.

any insight is welcome and i will explain any unclear parts of this...

take care

brian

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:18 PM
link   
You are logically insane. You are logically not normal. It's only logical. You probably are told you have no common sense. This is because you have Uncommon sense. Common sense is a bad term and is insulting to me. Who wants common sense? they should call it brainwashed sense.

Brian, I know what you mean by this :

" to sum it up i feel like perfectly timed events and thoughts fall into place just for me to understand and that my eventual mental depth is of great signifigance to the human race. i am young but with time will grow into my potential as time and space needs me too".

When you wrote that I immediatly knew that you are a connected person. Connected to what? well that depends on you and your religion. Id like to say connected to Earth, Nature, Cosmos, planet alignments. You want to know how we evolved? I'm not sure. I don't think we will ever know. Just know that you are not crazy. Despite the criticism you face, remember how many paladins and prophets throughout our history faced the same criticism. Follow the signs of the universe, fullfill your natural duties and put aside the people who distract you and can deter you from your path. Good luck in school, the future is in our hands.

I'm a writer and I'm converting my screenplay into a novel right now. I started writing it almost a year ago and at first I thought I made it all up. I created my story. But now, I realize that is not the case. it's difficult to explain. My story is basically something that will happen very soon. Reason why Im doing so much research now was to help me write my story. All research leads to indirect evidence that proves that my story is not made up at all, but in fact a very plausible scenerio of the near future.

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 07:38 PM
link   
what is, if you will answer, your screenplay about?

in reference to ADD i feel that it countered 'brainwashing' by distracting me from almost everything so that i did not fall too heavily into one way of life or the other. i will admit that MTV had me by the balls but i soon realized how much their 'reality' TV was of no reflection of true reality.

i still do not understand this indigo child clasification. what would make us so? what does this mean to younger generations than me? is their a strict time limit or will infants of 2007 be the brightest indigos? and likewise what so of the sucessive generations?

i take that this indigo theory is more psychologically founded as a theory than science finding distinct diferences in DNA or brainwave patterns in non-indigo and indigo generations.

could this indigo theory be explained by science changing atomic understandings generation by generation in such ways as to allow more abstract views in each sucessive generation?

is it possible to isolate and educate humans from birth and teach them cutting edge classified science to produce the ultimate 'outside of the box' thinkers?

should this be done or do morals restrain scientific limit as it has in the past?

where is the correct duality to balance both morals and science?

remember...if space and time in infinite forwards and backwards someone will only have to "get it right" once for it to work perfectly, whatever that means

thanks for your insight streetcorner and best wishes on your path

hit me back

posted on Mar, 22 2007 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Robots can be made biologically. Robots and humans are basically the same thing. Our genetic code works like a computer program. Our genes are little individual programs that determine everything about us. Scientists are creating computers out of DNA. As science progresses biological robots will be created through genetic engineering. Of course morality issues will be there seeing that you are basically creating genetically modified biological entities (robots) to only perform certain tasks.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join