It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martians

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Here is a great piece of sceintific method done by one of our own experts, the great Kano...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

This thread is well worth reading on the subject you folks are debating. The title says it all and the irrefutable data is in there.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Well, I thought this was going to be another "nutjob" thread but as it turns out it's not too bad. Although it's getting a little ‘out there’ now.

Getting back to John:

John, I just don’t understand how you could know what a "Martian" looks like having never been there or seen an alien as you've stated yourself.

Also, have you been in contact with Lazar lately? If so, is he currently doing anything beyond earthly endeavors?

Finally, I find much of what you say level headed and accurate but I also get that you may be a little left of center. While I see nothing wrong with being a bit abnormal, some of the things you claim are way out there. Could you elaborate on these "opinions" you have about life on Mars?

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just because the surface is arid doesn't mean life can't exist underground. If anyone knows ST Voyager, this is the exact situation in which the Ocampa live. Sorry for bringing the nerd factor up 50 points, but it's the best way for me to understand it.

We know Mars has plenty of water, deep caverns, which most likely come with caves or possibly other tunnel systems. Plants can grow there, given the proper artificial greenhouse conditions.

If one believes that intelligent beings are visiting the Earth, would it be a stretch to believe that rather than constantly make the trip to their home planet, that they would set up a base of opperations in our solar system? Maybe save a little on gas

A small colony built a few centuries ago would probably expand greatly by now.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Techsnow
Global warming isn't happening because the same race thats repairing Mars is helping Earth.

If that's true then so far they're doing a bloody awful job of it. This place is falling to pieces and Mars looks a bit ropey as well!
Let us please leave global warming alone. I cover it regularly and I know bloody well that it's happening.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Yes, that is plausible but you would think there would be structures on the surface such as windmills or solar collectors or docking ports or mining equipment or anything for that matter. I have not seen anything in Mars pics to prove artificial structure on the surface of that planet.

Heck, even storage tanks would make sense to save space in the caverns. I do believe there is water inside that rock somewhere and possibly flowing subterraneous rivers.

Maybe there are aliens on/in Mars but John talks matter of factly and even describes the Martian being.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Life on Mars

Cydonia:
www.aliensthetruth.com...

Have you looked at this?

It's hardly proof but offers some evidence

[edit on 16-6-2006 by kolo_heights]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by jbondo
Maybe there are aliens on/in Mars but John talks matter of factly and even describes the Martian being.

And he's also prefaced his comments with "My opinion" and repeatedly stated that he's sharing info culled from sources he believes to be credible.

Mr. Lear is a well known figure who has come here not hiding behind a pseudo identity and willing to engage in discussion. I for one think it's incredibly cool we have an opportunity to interact with him. Say what you want about sleeper's thread, if it brought John Lear back here to participate, it was worth all 110 pages. IMO.

PuhLEEZ let's not let this degrade into a debunking insult fest. Please?

(Not singling you out, jbondo. Just using a quote to make a point before things go too far south).

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
how many times do i have to tell you people. They are a highly attractive mermaid type species who live in an under ground, under water city!! my friend told me

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I'm not trying to debunk anything here as I get no charge out of debunking. I'm just interested in what John has to say. A bit of interaction if you will. I know it's an "opinion" but that opinion came from somewhere.

I find talking to him just as interesting as you do but that's not to say I'm going to take everything he says as gospel.

As for not singling me out, no problem. I get the joist of what you're saying.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by jbondo]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by nephyx
how many times do i have to tell you people. They are a highly attractive mermaid type species who live in an under ground, under water city!! my friend told me

My friend told me theres some poster who goes around other threads posting mindless dribble, lowering the tone to entertain himself

Honest!

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

johnlear, as an aside, please make it clear who you are quoting in your responses. That will make the thread much easier to read.

Sorry about that. I write a long answer and then I forget who it was to and when I go back to find out who it was I lose the text. There is probably a way to find out who wrote without losing the text but I don't know how.

Thanks

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   

John, I just don’t understand how you could know what a "Martian" looks like having never been there or seen an alien as you've stated yourself.

Thanks for the post jbondo. As I exlained previously my source for the information on Mars is a government insider. He told me that the population on Mars was about 600 million and that they looked just like us but 'barrel chested'. He said that there is a 'secret' astronaut corps that travels and works throughout the solar system. He told me that the 4th man killed (he was laying in the bay beneath the astronaut couches down by the ECU) in Apollo 1 with Grissom, White and Chaffee was a member of the 'secret ' astronaut corps and thats why NASA covered up his existence as they would have had to explain who he was and why he was there.

Also, have you been in contact with Lazar lately? If so, is he currently doing anything beyond earthly endeavors?

His business is going great guns. unitednuclear.com.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
yeahright, doesn't this sentence read slightly bizarre to you?

My opinion is that Martians look identical to us but maybe a bit more barrel-chested.

I think jbondo and I both find the wording here odd. The end of that sentence doesn't read like opinion. It actually reads like empirical observation. How do you look at a life-form, decide its more barrel-chested, and walk away with just an opinion? Are they amorphous, wispy beings subject to anyone's perception?

Oops, previous post made it clearer. It is not from actual observation. gotcha'

Thank you,

[edit on 16-6-2006 by MrPenny]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Well, it doesn't to me because he's stated that it's from a source inside government that he believes to be credible. He's also stated he's never met, or seen, an alien.

I'm not sure it's an appropriate requirement for him to have to post a disclaimer on every comment, but I understand given the nature of the topic the desire for clarity.

[your edit beat my post.
thanks for clearing that up
]

[edit on 6/16/2006 by yeahright]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind
If that's true then so far they're doing a bloody awful job of it. This place is falling to pieces and Mars looks a bit ropey as well!
Let us please leave global warming alone. I cover it regularly and I know bloody well that it's happening.

Theyre working on it, were just destroying it faster than they can fix it...

Also you can't exclude the possibility that man may not be destroying the ozone as bad as we think but the Earth may be changing due to some other force at work.

[edit on 16-6-2006 by Techsnow]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Very nice Pic... BTW any chance of me getting to take a ride in a jet with you?
One of my biggest dreams is to take a "cruise" in a fighter jet... F14 tomcat... OHyea....

Elevatedone, Mark only loaned me his 104 just to get checked out. I don't fly anymore. As a matter of fact I had my FAA certificates laminated and framed so I wouldn't be tempted to use them anymore. I let my biennial and medical lapse and did not renew any aviation magazine subscription. I don't use the airline anymore I drive wherever I go. I gave a talk at Davis-Monthan AFB a few months ago, it was a nice drive from Vegas. I don't even look up anymore unless its a nice evening launch from Vandenberg.
To digress even further, Hoyt Vandenberg for whom the AFB was named had a crush on my mother during the early 50's. Thats when he, Doolittle, Lovelace and some others used to hang around our house on 14th street in Santa Monica. My dad was a pioneer in anti-grav research at the Bahnson Institute. There is a 2 or 3minute video floating around that shows my Dad lecturing at Bahnson and engineers working on models of saucers.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Oh darn.... we'll if anyone knows how I can jump a ride, let me know

My wifes, 2nd cousin is an astronaut... first in his class at the academy, graduated Top Gun, etc. Maybe he can hook me up

www.jsc.nasa.gov...

[edit on 16-6-2006 by elevatedone]

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Greeting John.
I am an alien skeptic. I'm an engineer who needs concrete, in-your-face proof. However I have always enjoyed the possibility of 'alternative' theories. So anyway, until they land on the white house front lawn, I'll probably never believe in aliens.

That being said, could you tell me if you know why they simply don't just land in the white house front lawn and announce who they are rather than keeping us in the dark?

Also, if they are keeping themselves hidden from us, do you know if and when they might decide to let us in on their existance?

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Apologies to sabotage your question but the reasons for them not revealing themselves are rather prominant:

1. Possibility of world-wide economic collapse due to introduction of free energy and anti-gravity technologies.
2. Mass shock and world-wide panic.
3. Public unprepared for interaction with an alien species.
4. Trepidation from fundamental sects of Christianity and other skewed religions which strongly believe extraterrestrial life impossible. Any such encounter with alien life forms would be considered contact with "demons and satanic influences" since some Biblical authorities teach that Satan is "prince of the air." Such groups could ignite a religious war.
5. Apprehension of invasion. Concerns of human slavery, especially by the upper class elites, and subsequent imprisonment by the colonizing alien races.
6. The Military wants to figure out how the crafts and accompanying technologies work, for weapons development. They would make top-of-the-line weapons and delivery systems.
7. The Military needs to know how to defend against the same systems if some other country's military figures it out before "we" do.
8. Mistrust and lack of confidence in the military might of the United States, especially after spending $15 trillion dollars over the past 50 years. The greatest military force in the world would have to admit it cannot prevent "abductions" since the aliens that pilot the extraterrestrial crafts have superior flight and weapons technology.
9.New technology to prevent disease and increase aging would further harm environment due to rapid overpopulation.
10.Collapse of our current government if the truth were released that the knowledge was being withheld for so many years. The public could revolt and seek to replace the entire system.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I don't want to take the space to address all 10 points in that post, but, point number 1 can be tossed out immediately. Free energy and anti-grav devices would make the concept of 'economy' pointless.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join