It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martians

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amon_Ra
Planet Earth is surrouded with electromagnetic field like Mars.
And we cannot travel traditionally outside this magnetic field, unless we isolate and change the frequency of the magnetic field arround the spaceship. Is some sort of time travelling and it is the only way we can get to other places. [edit on 27-6-2006 by Amon_Ra]

How did we get to the Moon then? And what about our probes? And why is there absolutely no evidence of this whatsoever?

posted on Jun, 29 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by wangho

John, do you have any info or inside knowledge on the veracity of the Mountauk Project with Preston Nichols, Duncan Cameron, and Al Bielek? Any info on the Alien Interview footage?

I've listened to their story. Its hard to believe. But thats what they say about Lazar and I believe Lazar hook, line and sinker. Please refresh my memory as to which alien interview footage you are talking about?

this is just a snippet of the Alien Interview..video.google.com...
It is part of a full length documentary telling how the procurer of the footage smuggled the tape and other info on the alien.

posted on Jun, 30 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Isn't this thread interesting? I think now we can happily discuss the finer details of what John Lear is saying here.

He says that ATS member sleeper, whose primary biographical thread can be found here, is the most factual information about aliens and their relationship with humans that has ever been presented to humans. The aforementioned thread by ATS member sleeper entitled "Are Extraterrestrials Real? As Real As the Nose on Your Face" thread has unfortunately been locked due to idiocy and childish behavior, in spite of some outstanding ideas presented.

Please, let's keep the tone higher here.

Anyway, martians, then, are just like us. Like us, they can't see the nose on their face. They live on an Earthlike planet which we call Mars. Venus is also Earthlike, if I understand correctly.

I would like to invite ATS member sleeper to post more in this thread. Does he agree with this being the state of Mars and Venus? Are these three planets prison planets for souls as both sleeper and John Lear propose? Do we need to evolve to be freed? Questions for all members.

Can Earth remain a prison-planet of rebirth as described here, and yet be improved, regarding the conditions of the inmates i.e. every soul on Earth? Must there be so much pain?

I would like to investigate the idea of Mars being like Earth from the ontological/philosophical perspective described above. Can we use this thread to do that? I think this is a rare opportunity.

[edit on 30-6-2006 by smallpeeps]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Well, just to update the situation:

I exchanged a few U2Us with ATS member sleeper and he wants to focus on other things right now (a screenplay he's writing).

I pleaded with him, goaded him, challenged him... He said John Lear had basically said the same things as I was saying, encouraging him to post here. Basically sleeper's not interested in posting until he's done with what he's working on. I tried to explain that ATS might help him improve his credibility, which might affect the plausibility or marketability of his screenplay.

Anyway, props to the John Lear/sleeper theory of space because it's one of the coolest stories I've ever read. Just to encapsulate it here: Basically aliens are what we would call "God". They are powerful beyond imagination, can read all of our thoughts and emotions even before we have them, and are "caretakers" for the most part, of the souls of you and me, humans.

Earth is a soul-prison where we get sent when we really screw up somewhere else (I know this sounds like scino-tology but it ain't) our soul gets sent to Earth. Here on Earth the laws of karma and soul evolution are the actual truth of existence, and we must live good lives to raise our soul-rating (karma) so as to warrant a re-birth in a much better life. There are may other facets to this framework, which are phrased in sleeper's thread much more eloquently than I could do here. Suffice to say, that when John Lear says here that sleeper's thread is the truest disclosure to happen anywhere, ever... Well I think it's interesting. Not sure if it's true, but it's a great story. Much more interesting than all the boring people who know the truth but won't share it.

Props to anyone who reveals truth.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind

Planet Earth is surrouded with electromagnetic field like Mars.
And we cannot travel traditionally outside this magnetic field, unless we isolate and change the frequency of the magnetic field arround the spaceship. Is some sort of time travelling and it is the only way we can get to other places. [edit on 27-6-2006 by Amon_Ra]

How did we get to the Moon then? And what about our probes? And why is there absolutely no evidence of this whatsoever?

Im sorry for an uncomplete explanation. You could get to the Moon traditionally, because is in our magnetic field, but outside the Van Hallen belt due the effect of high doses of radiation would be difficult to reach. It has been said that every human being could die instantly as a resault.
Investigation on a particular electromagnetic effect due the Van Hallen belt has been made by USGS.

Maybe all of this is just another dissinformation campaign by NASA's scientists.

Another story was, that the Moon is inhabitated, (Mars, Venus and some other Moons also). Who'd you talked to?
I'm just another truth seeker.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Hi Mr.JohnLear

I've a couple questions:

Is NASA just an Entertrainment for the people?

OK, let's assume that most people are not prepared for the truth and advanced technologies, then my question is:

Is CIA, NSA, Navy, Military and some private groups advanced/sophisticated
enough to handle and not to abuse/exploit the knowledge against us?

IMO, They were in the same position by then, like we are today!

Hope im not too late.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Amon_Ra]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Another story was, that the Moon is inhabitated, (Mars, Venus and some other Moons also). Who'd you talked to?

That would be me. All planets in our solar system are inhabited. All have substantial populations and all are much more advanced socially and technologically than us.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
John, thanks for all of the info. Lots to think about (ouch!) You mentioned something in the beginning of this thread, back in June, that the earth's population will be 10% of what it is today. How is that going to happen? Have the 10% who survive already been chosen or is it going to be a pandemic that's allowed to run it's course until the population is where the powers that be want it? How do we prepare for such a thing, or can we? Yikes!

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by stanstheman
John, thanks for all of the info. Lots to think about (ouch!) You mentioned something in the beginning of this thread, back in June, that the earth's population will be 10% of what it is today. How is that going to happen? Have the 10% who survive already been chosen or is it going to be a pandemic that's allowed to run it's course until the population is where the powers that be want it? How do we prepare for such a thing, or can we? Yikes!

I stand corrected by sleeper who I believe has better, more accurate information than I do. He says that at the end of this century the population with be about 12 billion and that we will all be more comfortable. (That information is in his thread, can't find the page right off.)

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I haven't been keeping up with the thread or read it all so I might have missed something. And I am not up on all the threads by John Lear and sleeper so I may have missed it there. But it seems to me from my own experiences which are quite unique that there is a lot of eavesdropping going on by people who steal other people's ideas and who claim that they get their information from insiders but who are actually getting it through eavesdropping. There appears to be much of this going on by reporters who (this is my perception) are deeply deeply involved in eavesdropping and who can claim that they are getting their information from leakers within the government and that they have a constitutional duty to protect those sources. The government does the same thing. There is a lot of (my personal perception) eavesdropping going on by the government. They claim they can't reveal their sources for national security reasons and to protect their spies, etc. Same game, just a different version. The question is: Do sleeper and John Lear tell you their sources? Do they tell you that aliens who claimed to be from Venus have made statements that earth is a prison planet? Do you really believe that sleeper and John Lear have inside information that we don't have? Or is it all just their "take" on the information that we oursleves have? From the perspective of a researcher looking for truth it makes the job more difficult when someone doesn't tell you their sources but claims inside info. I like to see the sources because many people are not really logical and just don't think all that clearly and their take is many times very different than my own would be. Need to hear the sources.

[edit on 5-8-2006 by grasshopper]

posted on Oct, 19 2007 @ 05:32 PM
link   
...sweet thread, especially that first post by a Mista J Lear.... I am in total belief that you're right and the 600 million live below ground. There are conditionings that 'show' us what's up -- some of the B Galactica series is related, no? I know the comic book is slightly about their totalitarian system of governing, w/ a form of communism among the people. Mr Lear, do you know about about any of that, their leadership on Mars? Who is THE dictator? Any other info. .. .

on thy edit: also, it's strange an interesting thread like this gets only 14k hits over a year -- whereas "coming clean et" has already gotten almost 200k -- the title of that thread is a little misleading IMO . .. .

Now playing (NP) > early day miners - "all harm ends here" 2005 - secretly canadian records -- pretty, quiet indie rock

[edit on 19-10-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Well, has anyone took the momment to enlighten themselves to the true reality of things..i mean the truth,,,its simple,,our sun is a star, and all stars are suns, very, very far away. and like our sun has a planetary system, most all of the other stars do as well, at least 80% of the total stars of our 800 billion plus star galaxy have planetary systems. thiers at least 800 billion multiplied by 1 (possible planet in proximity to star / temperature and environment similar too earth) per solar system. nasa has on file several earth like planets outside our solar system on file. even if only 1/10,000 of every star system had a planet similar to earth, thats still over 800 million earth like planets, just in our small galaxy,,btw thiers over 800 billion billion galaxies. So far, nothing in science has shown us that our environment here on earth is so special, that it cant exist anywhere else in the universe. so back to simplicity,its one way or the other,,,either we ARE the only sentient beings in all the universe, and all the rest of everything is wasted space...or the odds are such that the chances of our environment being duplicated in another place is possible, probible, and likely, meaning other beings in other places could have grown/evolved similar to ourselfs. With the understanding of that, its pretty stupid to think were the only inteligence in the universe,and back to mars..modern science gives homosapian (us) a 200,000 year history here on earth,yet our genetics have been the same for a million years, meaning a million years ago, homosapian would have been nearly the same as we are now, same capicity for learning, understanding, and self awareness. thiers no way we came into existance 200,000 years ago, we obviosly have a missing history. Thier are ruins on mars. The satalite images can be found on the ESA (eurapean space agency) web site. look for the Hale crater images. Its clear in those, and many other images that thier was indeed an intelligent civilization on mars. Is thier currently people living thier now? , Im not sure..but with the satalite images and views of Cydonia, its obvious that thier was. just knowing thier was an intelegent civilazation on mars at one time tells me thiers alot more to our history than what were allowd to know. What about the moon facts, have any of you researched the moon. The moon was not created at the time of the earth,,its well known that its much older than the earth. Also, it has qualities that no other observerd moon in our solar system has. Our sun produces a certain type of radiation that bombards the surface of the moon, leaving a fingerprint of our suns solar radiation on the surface. Thier is also the fingerprint of a different radiation produced by a different type of star/sun that the moon was once exposed to, clear evidence that our moon was once in another solar system, with a different sun..btw thier are dozzens of interesting facts about our moon indicating that its not a natural satilite, but an artificial structure. If anyone does a little research you can learn that easily. We have obviosly been being lied too, by our govt, mostly. I personaly believe the civillian populos has the individual responsibility of educating themselfs with things of this nature. Even though the worlds superpowers are hiding the truth from us officaly, the information is free for the taking to all who are interested. Thiers enuf information that you can discover, beyond any doubt, the truth. I think its a good system though, Thier are alot of ppl that are not ready for the truth. The religious radicals, the uneducated. If u want to believe were alone, just join the 10billion others that are perfectly fine waking up everyday to the world thats put before you. Its an intersting time for humanity, were waking up,not all at the same time though. Welcome to reality

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join