It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Hill gunfight??? tony blair arrest???

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
It doesn't matter what Tom Flocco beleives because there was no shooting in fact the mainstream and indy news sources alike confirm that the bang was infact from nearby construction.

Do you have any links to the official story please?

Damn this is interesting!!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
worldnutdaily

You mean rednecks didn't actually shoot down a UFO last week??

On topic, I wonder what happened to that lady they carted away in an ambulance after the incident. I wonder if she really saw something she wasn't supposed to? She did have to go to the hospital for anxiety reasons afterall. What really caused the anxiety I wonder?

Peace

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Good point, Dr. Love. Never to be seen from or heard of again!

:shk:

They will take her into the bright room and smack her repeatedly on the cheeks (of her face) with leather gloves, until they are sure she will never speak up.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I think these two post are pretty tied together. Read this one too, I think it may have some links and sources additional to this thread. There is definetly something big being covered up here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

[edit on 1-6-2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Isnt it though? This is incredible. But remember, this whole era of Bush has been like a science fiction/horror tale, hasnt it? With Dick at the helm, Rumsfeld- that's a scary bunch! A couple of crotchety old men pulling Bush's strings.
Talk about weird stuff.

It is, and as someone said here a few times in this thread, this is too good to be true(or something of that nature). And we all know the saying "If its too good to be true, it probably is." As far as the Bush "Era" being like a "science fiction/horror tale," that ma'am is a matter of opinion. If you believe everything you read about the Bush Administration, then yes possibly. But if you take a realists approach to these things you realize the probability of it all being true goes right out the window. As I said before, how you interpret this is a matter of personal opinion as it dictates all of the decisions we make on what to believe and what not to believe. I'm just saying, if you dont see this as sensationalized garbage straight from a work of spy-fiction, then I dont know what to tell you. The arrest of another countrys leader on foreign soil by the host country is most likely tantamount to an act of war.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
dgtempe, your right about the audio clip it's a very convincing add-on to this article and like the guy said ........more is about to come out on this story

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
by the audio clip there were over a thousand rounds of ammunition discharged in the rayburn building WOW!!!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
For instance... the attempted debunk of the trip dates...
at first, it looked like blair was in italy, but now we see the dates do match... he didn't go to italy, until after his USA trip (apparently without going home first)

according to the timesonline, blair did briefly stop off in th uk before going to itay - www.timesonline.co.uk...

also, there were several witnesses who said they smelled gunsmoke which they couldnt do if it was just a nailgun.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I personally dont believe a word of this but assuming that it is true wouldn't Tony Balir have diplomatic immunity??? If so they would not be able to even try to arrest him

anyone know?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Wow this is indeed huge, ... if it's true.

I'm really curious as to how this will play out, but untill more reliable sources come forth, i say, this is indeed "to good to be true".

Interesting audio clip btw, thanks for posting that.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
by the audio clip there were over a thousand rounds of ammunition discharged in the rayburn building WOW!!!

Which would make the "cover story" more reliable. Some pneumatic tools do sound like rapid fired automatic gunfire. The lock down would give the "cleanup crew" a chance to remove any "evidence". Still not sure if I believe it. I don't disbelieve it either.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
testifying in front of a grand jury doesn't fall under that immunity, I don't think. It is funny that there would be a shootout over being handed a subpoena though.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
WOWWWWWW can you imagine if this is true and they had arrested Blair, relations between the USA AND UK would be cut off by now ......... what thehell is going on between our two countries????????

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spencerjohnstone
WOWWWWWW can you imagine if this is true and they had arrested Blair, relations between the USA AND UK would be cut off by now ......... what thehell is going on between our two countries????????

The same thing that's always been going on Spencer, they're TRYING TO TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!

They're Tony, They're Tony and the Dolt
(sung to the tune of Pinky and the Brain)

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
perhaps bush really doesnt have control of the government to the extent that he could not prevent this incident from happening, i wouldnt doubt that this is the result and evidence of the internal struggle between good and bad forces within our own government.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Edit; no source.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
If both Bush and Blair were arrested, wouldn't it be the same as arresting Saddam Hussien?
One country(s) going over and putting another countires leader under arrest for crimes against humanity, and war crimes?

a case could be made you know...

it is a whole other matter to see what county would be bold enough to illicit that action, and of course, would need the help of internal intellegence sources to make it possible...
which, of course, is the claim here (french with CIA, NSA, and other insiders- who supposidly want truth to win)

a truly impartial investigation should have the power to subpeona the president himself.
whether it does have the power, is another matter...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Yeah Im stunned and shocked by that article... damm wish they had arresed him then, we would nothave to put up withthe numpty
Think it will be a long time before Bblair is back in the USA eh

[edit on 1-6-2006 by spencerjohnstone]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I'm not even saying its not good enough for ATSNN or anything, but I sure wouldn't take it as a sign that the proverbial you know what is going to hit the fan.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
I'm not even saying its not good enough for ATSNN or anything, but I sure wouldn't take it as a sign that the proverbial you know what is going to hit the fan.

i just submitted the story, someone who knows better than i decides if it's good enough to be accepted

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join