It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Capitol Hill gunfight??? tony blair arrest???

page: 7
1
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I received this today in my mail, I don't know if it has been posted, but here you go....

Capitol police say they've completed their search of the Rayburn House
Office Building. They say the building is now safe for normal
activities.
They said they could not confirm that any gunfire had taken place, and
they
reported no injuries and no arrests.

Log on to www.cbsnews.com for details.

NEW: Wireless photo and video alerts from CBSNews.com, direct to your
phone. You can see the difference. To find out more, go to
www.cbsnews.com...

And remember, CBSNews.com video is ALWAYS FREE. Watch now at
www.cbsnews.com...

"Could this be just a disinformation deal , but then again, it could be fact?
"




posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Courtesy of another poster for the ATSNN story.

www.halturnershow.com...

It references Tom F. but its another source- Its starting to make the rounds now


[edit on 1-6-2006 by dgtempe]



posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I don't think so they are using the same source





www.halturnershow.com...

British evidence in covered up Capitol Hill gunfight Police, media silence sought as Bush officials turned Rayburn parking garage into temporary auto-body shop to repair shot-up cars!
by: Tom Flocco


DG you cheat, you edited your post


[edit on 1/6/2006 by Sauron]



posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
But its from another source which would mean THIS other source deems it credible enough to post it.



posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe


But its from another source which would mean THIS other source deems it credible enough to post it.


its word for word.

Due to ATS covering this aswell, we can be seen as a source. Its one view on the story, that is being used by others. Another view would be nice. BUT it does raise an interesting question.

Why have British and Israeli intelligence suddenly becoming VERY interested in America?

I think we are seeing something more than an "arrest attempt".

Why would British intelligence (acting alone) carry out false flag terrorism in America with the support and backing of Mossad
(apparently Bush knew aswell)

[edit on 1-6-2006 by infinite]



posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Courtesy of another poster for the ATSNN story.

www.halturnershow.com...

It references Tom F. but its another source- Its starting to make the rounds now


[edit on 1-6-2006 by dgtempe]


That was yesterdays news, and I don't know the information source that you have gotten this info. from, but it is old new's and, has this been a proven fact?

I don't like it when you get information that is so "Against each other's Grains"?

So, I am asking, I guess, "Who's got the right information here?"

The post you showed is the same one that I was familiarized with when this story broke out, I just don't understand...



posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

Courtesy of another poster for the ATSNN story.

www.halturnershow.com...

It references Tom F. but its another source- Its starting to make the rounds now


[edit on 1-6-2006 by dgtempe]


Please tell me you are joking. Hal Turner as a source? You may as well quote the World Weekly News.


You are aware that Hal Turner is a white supremecist, anti-Semetic, and a regular Right wing nutjob?

Here is an example.

www.halturnershow.com...

I remember a few years ago this cueball I knew (a skinhead) used to listen to the Hal Turner show all the time like it was the Nuremburg rally.

If this is the only other site that has picked up this story, Im pretty sure the credibility factor here is next to nil on this paticular "news".



posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
but the second link you posted Tony Blair's MI-6 Agents Caught Trying To Blow Up Chicago Subway happened 13 months ago.


[edit on 1/6/2006 by Sauron]


Yes, it did, and apparently it was stopped before it could be carried out.

Might explain why there haven't been any more attacks on our soil since 9/11, and that maybe it wasn't for the lack of trying as much as they've been stopped in time. It would also explain some of those color-coded terror alerts but then nothing happened.

As for whether I would believe bush or someone else....I'll pick the someone else. bush has told far to many lies. Why would anyone believe him at this point?

-



posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf

Please tell me you are joking. Hal Turner as a source? You may as well quote the World Weekly News.


You are aware that Hal Turner is a white supremecist, anti-Semetic, and a regular Right wing nutjob?

Here is an example.

www.halturnershow.com...

I remember a few years ago this cueball I knew (a skinhead) used to listen to the Hal Turner show all the time like it was the Nuremburg rally.

If this is the only other site that has picked up this story, Im pretty sure the credibility factor here is next to nil on this paticular "news".


Yeah I clicked the link and what was the first thing I see? An ad on the left side. What did this said ad say...ready for this, and I quote: "Web Hosting for Whites Only!" LOL



posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Flocco's details may be nothing more than wishful Mission Improbable satire.
Even so, the possibility that this was a cover for a black op, does get people thinking.
To me, that's the point.

We have to remember that Bush and Hastert just flat out thumbed their noses at the FBI's
investigation of Jefferson ( and congress )

By calling for the subpoenaed documents to be sealed and then giving EVERYONE a 45 day cooling off period, Bush has in effect obstructed justice and slapped the FBI and DOJ in the face.

The next day this happens right before a long holiday weekend.

I have the impression that many lawmakers' Memorial Day holiday plans had turned to
wiping hard drives, shredding documents, transferring funds and so on.

And the FBI knew it.

I doubt anyone was prepared for a mid day raid on the most important office building in Washington D.C.

I remember hearing " we will search every inch of this building"

They probably did just that.



.



posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FallenFromTheTree

Flocco's details may be nothing more than wishful Mission Improbable satire.
Even so, the possibility that this was a cover for a black op, does get people thinking.
To me, that's the point.

We have to remember that Bush and Hastert just flat out thumbed their noses at the FBI's
investigation of Jefferson ( and congress )

By calling for the subpoenaed documents to be sealed and then giving EVERYONE a 45 day cooling off period, Bush has in effect obstructed justice and slapped the FBI and DOJ in the face.

The next day this happens right before a long holiday weekend.

I have the impression that many lawmakers' Memorial Day holiday plans had turned to
wiping hard drives, shredding documents, transferring funds and so on.

And the FBI knew it.

I doubt anyone was prepared for a mid day raid on the most important office building in Washington D.C.

I remember hearing " we will search every inch of this building"

They probably did just that.


That was my first thought. That this was all a very clever way of insuring unfettered access. I know some had said that they were held in their offices. Maybe those were not the ones that the FBI was interested in. 4 hours is awful long time.



posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imperium Americana
That was my first thought. That this was all a very clever way of insuring unfettered access. I know some had said that they were held in their offices. Maybe those were not the ones that the FBI was interested in. 4 hours is awful long time.


I still say that 4 hours was too much. I'm sorry, but given the scope of the size of that building, I could have given the same amount of coverage with 12 people, maybe less. Maybe that means that I'm stupid, maybe that means that I am normal (as normal goes), and I have missed my calling in life for a job. *shrug* (still no emoticon for a shrug???)



posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
When the source is Tom Flocco, it's pretty well known that you may as well read the whole article because then you should technically have a legal right to sue for being robbed of your time.



posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by AgentSmith
When the source is Tom Flocco, it's pretty well known that you may as well read the whole article because then you should technically have a legal right to sue for being robbed of your time.


In my opinion, that has shown nothing to do with the subject matter, and you are only pulling an opinion to support something, wherein you have no other basis to prove anything at all. Please let me know if I am wrong. But I don't feel that you can get away with that statement without providing some sort of proof that makes the matter at hand null and void.

I am very interested to see how you disprove this.



posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 04:35 AM
link   
If they were going to arrest Blair then shouldn't they also arrest Bush? I mean evidence came from both sides, i woulnd't trust this story that much.



posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Please tell me you are joking. Hal Turner as a source? You are aware that Hal Turner is a white supremecist, anti-Semetic, and a regular Right wing nutjob?


OMG!! dg used a 'right wing nutjob' as a source for information??

Now I KNOW the apocolypse is coming! Or did Pat Robertson
convert ya'??
(teasing!)

Infinite killed any Tony Blair connection that there could have been to
this 'news'. Ya'll might like to play around with the thought that the
spooks might have had a bad day playing spy; but the alleged Tony
Blair aspect is dead.

The basic fact that Tony Blair wouldn't ever be arrested on US soil
should have killed this part of the 'conspiracy' on page one of this thread.

Spooks playing spy? Perhaps.
Tony Blair involved? Nope.

However, I highly doubt most of the story as well. It doesn't sound right.


After agreeing to keep their mouths shut and being offered ten times their
normal pay as a prerequisite for the mission,several auto repairmen were flown
from Albuquerque, New Mexico on Friday evening via private jet, blindfolded, then
taken to the Rayburn parking garage to repair vehicles involved in the British
-French gunfight,” said Webb who spoke to intelligence sources declining to be
named.

“The license plates were removed and the auto-body workers were told it was a
secret operation and they were in Quebec, Canada,” he said.


WHY would they feel the need to go all the way to Albuquerque New Mexico
to get some auto repair people? There are many more much closer to the
scene. And no one is going to believe that they are in Quebec Canada when
they are in DC. The climate isn't even close to the same.

The article says the place was SPRAYED with bullets. Sprayed. It would take
a very long time to dig out all the bullets; repair the structure; repair the cars...
not just four hours which I believe the article says. Heck, it takes longer than
that to call out to Albuquerque just to figure out which autorepair people to use.

Nope. I'm still saying this is bunk.
There could have been some spy play going on.
But the bulk of the story has yet to be even remotely proven true.

I'm still waiting on something definitive to change my mind.





[edit on 6/2/2006 by FlyersFan]



posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I got all shook up for nothing. Ok. Its 7:05am on the east coast and i woke up to news about a big raid in England. Smoke screens?
I dont know. I'm trying to contribute to this story. :shk:
Well, we dont know what today may bring.



posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
After reading this entire thread and some of the comments people are making, I truely think people are have a moment of temporary insanity.

I guess people will believe what they want to believe.






posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
didnt anyone have a feeling that more was going on the day that garage episode was being played out, i'm sure capitol hill police have certain protocol for things but to shut down all of capitol hill over some construction noises
I mean come on folkes there's got to be more to this than meets the eye


[edit on 2-6-2006 by the_sentinal]



posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe


I got all shook up for nothing. Ok. Its 7:05am on the east coast and i woke up to news about a big raid in England. Smoke screens?
I dont know. I'm trying to contribute to this story. :shk:
Well, we dont know what today may bring.


Nah, this is about Blair and his government being low in the poll nothing about your "attempt to arrest Blair". This raid today is just a false event to trying and patch up the Blair government. Its to show the public that they are protected and feel it.



Infinite killed any Tony Blair connection that there could have been to
this 'news'. Ya'll might like to play around with the thought that the
spooks might have had a bad day playing spy; but the alleged Tony
Blair aspect is dead.


THANK YOU! someone here has the ability to read a link to Blairs speech that ruled him out. If he was giving a speech at the same time of the shootings, how can he be moved? Please, lets not source from KKK lovers...

And again, you've failed to jump on interesting points i have made. British and Israeli intelligence suddenly having an extreme interesting in false flag operations in America? Thats what you should be looking into, not the make believe, hollywood lines coming from the epic whisking of Blair


I find it abit sad that we still hang on to something, that has proven to be false. Keep thinking Blair has been arrested and you'll end up ruining a good thread that has other questions that needed answering.



[edit on 2-6-2006 by infinite]




top topics



 
1
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

log in

join