It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Capitol Hill gunfight??? tony blair arrest???

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
this story would make a good xfiles episode.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
OK- This story getting out is going to mean "Big trouble" either for us (like something unfortunate happening real soon so we "forget" about this) or for Bush & Co.

He's on TV right now (Bush) sob

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Koka

Originally posted by the_sentinal
do you believe every thing the media tells you??

No, do you believe everything you read?

Maybe, you should cover all bases before you make assumptions, I am merely pointing out a clear conflict in your story, if you choose to get defensive as opposed to answer the question......well good luck in proving any of your points.

no need to get bent, i believe this conflict in whereabouts will take care of it's self so just chill a little bit and besides an alternate post said he was in the US at the time

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

OK- This story getting out is going to mean "Big trouble" either for us (like something unfortunate happening real soon so we "forget" about this) or for Bush & Co.

He's on TV right now (Bush) sob

exactly dg that's exactly what i was thinking this is when the bombing runs should start in iran

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
So far, the sentinal's link is the only info I can find on the net right now. No bebuttal from the named whistle blowers either. This is interesting.

Edit to include: dgtempe's link to stewart Webb has really piqued my interest!

[edit on 6/1/2006 by darkelf]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Why the confusion about Mr.Blair being in Italy now?
The original article stated that there was an attempt to arrest him and that he was flown back to the UK.
So now he's having a little break to get over his "fun" time in the States! Allegedly.
Isn't the Tom Flocco site known for "way-out" theories?
I'm sure someone will put me right!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
my guess is some major news event will happen today and well never hear the truth about this whole affair.....anybody watching CNN or FOX right now??

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a major news event? as like a terror attack?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
You guys pass the word an invasion to Iran or something at home in the USA is imminent the way this looks!!!!!

This is no joke. The # is about to hit the fan in a big way!!!!

We need someone to post this article on ATSNN

Any volunteers?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
no need to get bent, i believe this conflict in whereabouts will take care of it's self so just chill a little bit and besides an alternate post said he was in the US at the time

Whos getting bent, out of shape, I assume you mean?

As I have already said, I for one would love this to be true.

Please also provide a link to the aforementioned thread regarding Blair being in the states at the time of this alleged incident.

And try to remember, we're looking for the truth.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

You guys pass the word an invasion to Iran or something at home in the USA is imminent the way this looks!!!!!

This is no joke. The # is about to hit the fan in a big way!!!!

We need someone to post this article on ATSNN

Any volunteers?

why dont you post it dg???

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Koka, i understand your point, however, our sources ARE going to come from "alternative " news sites and not from MSNBC, FOX, or any of those.
This is already making the rounds. This doesnt look good.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
But wtf is going on, i have the general jist, but something bad gonna happen??
how do you work that out please.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I dont like posting ATSNN. This is too big for me to mess up.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Denied
But wtf is going on, i have the general jist, but something bad gonna happen??
how do you work that out please.
Simple. If you read the link, all kinds of things went down. That leaves one option. A HUGE diversion to get our minds off the subject!
See the point?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Mr.Blair was speaking in Washington on Thursday night 25th May 2006. The following article was posted on 26th May 2006 and speaks of the previous night the 25th.
Link

The international community should be determined to help the Iraqi people defeat terrorism and violence, Tony Blair said in Washington last night.

He arrived in Tuscany on Saturday 27th May 2006.
Link

Mr Blair arrived in Tuscany on Saturday to join his wife and family at the estate of Prince Girolamo

Seems likely that he would have left on the 26th after the said incident... hmmmm.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   
Yup. Hightailed it out of here in a hurry!!! Thank you for posting those timelines!

I was going to "google" for information, but i'm afraid to.

I emailed Alex Jones and he sent me an email, he's getting right on it!

Dae

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by simon_alex0327
Seems likely that he would have left on the 26th after the said incident... hmmmm.

Yeah, like I said, he was in the States last week, left on friday, didnt know it was to go to Italy though.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Thanks for the rough timeline simon_alex, at least this clarifies that Blair could well have been in the vicinity of this alleged incident.

The_Sentinal, this is all that was required.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Another snippet of news posted on 25th May 2006 which says...
Link

Asked whether the Prime Minister would be seeing anyone else in Washington, the PMOS said that tomorrow morning he would also see representatives of the Senate, from both sides.

This would be the morning of the 26th May 2006.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join