It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Motorcycle Boy
Hi. I'm new here. Did everyone have a good Thanksgiving?

Yes I did and thanks for askin. Welcome. I think you will find most of the clientèle here at Lounge noir to be an Amiable lot.

Especially the lovely women.

Rusty don't leave!!

link   

Huh!

[edit on 27-11-2009 by whaaa]

link   

WHAT tha.....

[edit on 27-11-2009 by whaaa]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Excuse me Mr. Whaaa....I don't understand your last couple posts.

Does anyone want to help me free the fighting fish from the pet store? I don't think they'll fight if we set them free!

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by The Motorcycle Boy

I really would love to help with the fish but I do have a previous engagement out in the East Mountains. wink wink.

However Spiramirabilis and Desert are our resident experts in all things fishy. They usually come in about now for a quick one or a long one....depends.

I've got to go....

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Dang! I'm here for a quick one, but whaaa just left! Well, let me check out this new guy...oh, so sorry, Motoboy!...I must have tripped over your kickstand...wink, wink....dang, now I got somethin' in my eye...

Motoboy, just order what you'ld like and start a tab. We don't keep track of the tabs here.

Jeeves, I'll take mine to go. Gotta go free some fish!! Yeah! Free the fish!! We probably should take this wine goblet to put them in when we free them. Jeeves, fill up the goblet with the house water, please.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by desert

and happy several days after Thanksgiving to anyone who still gives a hoot

Rusrty, I got this wishbone in my hand, and I'm gonna wish you'ld return.

ask and ye shall receive? :-)

life is funny. ATS is funny. Rusty is funny

I miss Rusty

Rusty - we hardly knew ye...

Our mechanic said MAYBE our truck would be ready last weekend. Almost. Fixed one problem, then up pops another one. So, for this Thanksgiving holiday and weekend, he laughed and said, NO WAY!

We're disappointed, but we can't complain. All else is well, and so we can only be Thankful.

well - at least the truck is fixable? long live the truck...

We viewed both Macy's and Chicago parades, then made the traditional meal. Both boys are at the younger one's home for the holiday. We talked on the phone, and they recalled their holiday memories, which included me in the kitchen cooking and watching the parades at the same time.

I like that desert :-)

I myself never understood the attraction to parades however, and was a huge disappointment to my family. A bunch of people watching another bunch of people walk down the street? Not as fun as it sounds - but always better if there were horses or elephants...I'll watch anything that has horses or elephants in it - I'm simple like that

A reptilian overlord could be POTUS and I wouldn't care, as long as the Xmas decorations are hauled out and put up...

I agree - and why is everyone always harshing on the reptiles?

[edit on 11/28/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:12 AM
link   

welcome Motorcycle Boy -

very timely

the universe giveth, then it taketh away - then it giveth right back again

it's confusing - but it works

I like it here at Lounge Noir - hope you will too

:-)

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
That fish liberation action was futile! I got to the pet store, found the fighting fish, put them in the goblet, but, duh, they continued to fight, down to the last fish, and that one died from the cold, what with all the icecubes Jeeves put in the water. Next time I do this Motoboy, I'm coming home with an oscar.

Hi, Spira! How come we never see monkeys in parades?

Yeah, that giveth and taketh away stuff works with truck mechanics, too.

posted on Nov, 28 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by desert

Hi, Spira! How come we never see monkeys in parades?

hey desert

oh - I think we do :-)

just not always the funnest kind

nice effort on the fish thing - by the way - you've got initiative anyhow

too bad about the ice cubes - but Team Noir, as usual, gives it their best

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hi everyone...my new, new friends. Kind of busy now but looking forward to speaking with you all later. I can't U2U until I have 20 or more posts.

Mr. Whaaa I can explain things to you at that other place. Peace all and have a great day!

- The Motorcycle Boy Rules!

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 09:02 AM
link   

hey MB

fell asleep I guess

woke up - lights off - everyone gone

Jeeves...he is just HI-larious

20 posts? seems doable

we'll see you around then?

posted on Nov, 30 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
What a great addition MB is to LN! But, can he cook? haha... old joke...

Spira, you inspired me. I think Team Noir should participate in the Winter Olympics. I entered us in the four person barstool competition. Plus, I think MB would be great on our curling team. I'll bet he could slide a frosty mug of Mountain Dew down the top of the bar, while you and I pace ahead clearing the bartop of stray napkins, popcorn, plates, etc. and brush away any spilled liquid. Since whaaa has the good looking legs and a sequined red dress we could shorten into a skating outfit, I signed him up for singles figure skating. Gold for Team Noir!

Well, I gotta get back to practicing for the Holiday Musical LN Extravaganza. Last year, Spira, I played the dulcimer hammered...er...the hammer dulcimer...and it was such a hit, that I thought I would play Hava Nagila again.

Oh, good news everyone! The mechanic fixed the problem...and found another. MrD says that the truck will be better than new! I love my MrD!!

posted on Dec, 1 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Good morning everyone. Have a great day!

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 07:03 AM
link   

mornin' MB - you too

snowing here again - hope it's just as pretty where you are

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Thanks, MB! Same to you!

Hey, MB, I don't know if you noticed Mr. Whaaa's use and spelling of the word "clientele"....this IS a classy joint!

Spira, glad to hear of snow. I entered you and me in the Winter Olympics biathlon competition, so today you can start practicing with shots of sherry. I'll ski around the LN golfcourse.

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by desert

Spira, glad to hear of snow. I entered you and me in the Winter Olympics biathlon competition, so today you can start practicing with shots of sherry. I'll ski around the LN golfcourse.

hey desert - thanks for giving me the easy part - I suck at skiing :-)

though - better at cross country than downhill

yes - I do live in Colorado - why do you ask?

I'll get to work on my end of it - will try very hard not to be Team Noir's weakest link

I'd like a gold medal for something - not concerned so much what it's for anymore :-)

Last year, Spira, I played the dulcimer hammered...er...the hammer dulcimer...and it was such a hit, that I thought I would play Hava Nagila again.

oh, I'd pay good money to hear that desert :-) one of my favorites

could you learn this one in time? one of my favorite holiday songs - from one of my very favorite guys :-)

also - Little Drummer Boy if you can manage it

I made a dulcimer once - or I tried - kept making one of the holes bigger than the other - by the time I was done evening them out, it was not so much dulcimer as hole

saddest thing you ever saw

Oh, good news everyone! The mechanic fixed the problem...and found another. MrD says that the truck will be better than new! I love my MrD!!

he does sound like a keeper

[edit on 12/2/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by desert

Isn't it great to find out that their is a God and he/she loves us.
Car, trucks and vans that can take us to the 711 and post office are ample evidence of a higher power.

MB, I still got the top down on the 280SL. Glorious crisp crusing in the Land of Enchantment; even more evidence of a HP.

Peace All!

Time to make the donuts.......

posted on Dec, 2 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I'm imagining cruising around New Mexico in that gorgeous morning light - feeling the wind on my face...

then I'm imagining putting on an extra sweater - kinda cold about now - isn't it?

...I used to make the donuts - for real :-)

peace to you too whaaa

[edit on 12/2/2009 by Spiramirabilis]

posted on Dec, 8 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Well, God bless all of you. I miss you a great deal. I can only get on at work right now and really not the place for playing on the internet.

Be well and Happy Holidays to everyone!

- The Motorcycle Boy Rules!
(And....he can be excitable at times)

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join