It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Why hello EB!! Your not invisible, I just didn't think you were interested in being a water pourer...Would you like to be one?

Agreed! Here's to a new friendship! I'll drink, yours if you won't!

-Carrot

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I'm more of a voyeur than a player, but thank you. It's the asking that is appreciated. Now I feel like you don't hate me.

Goodnight and good sex to all!

posted on Jun, 13 2008 @ 10:59 PM
link   

You thought I hated you? I really hope your kidding!! I don't hate anyone, especially people from LN, you guys are so friendly!

- Carrot

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 07:07 AM
link   
You need to take just about everything that comes out of my fingers with a grain of salt! I'm usually just playing. How could you hate me if you don't even know me? And to know me.....well, is to love me!!

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Thanks, CA!...puff...puff...I do like Cuban cigars...It's good to have friends in all the right places...

wow, everyone but me showed up last night! This place rocks!

Ok...puff...puff...I'm in for the contest...

Hey, I'm in Arcata, Humboldt County, California, at the moment. Boy, is everything green up here...puff...redwoods, ferns, old hippies...

Haven't seen Bigfoot. But today is an Oyster Festival...puff...ooh, oyster pizza...

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hey Desert!!

You haven't seen Big Foot, but what about Little Foot? Here's a picture, so you know what to look for:

Sure looks good in that hand knit sweater, aaah? Monkeyologists believe that the Little Foots can knit as well as wipe their own asses!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Whoa, now that's one pretty woman. But something's amiss there, but I'm having a hard time putting my finger on it.

This weekend for me is sure full of fun and frivolity. Private party gig at the rich folks house. I'm looking forward to seeing all the débutantes get all hammered and jump in the pool nekked as the day they was borned.
Ive got to watch the drummer "Randy" cause he's one of those brown skinned lads, and don't really know how to act proper around the upper crust of society, like I do. I'm gonna get really dressed up for real today.
Snakeskin cowboy boots, lots of silver braclets, wayfarers, straw porkpie, linen trousers, purple silk shirt with a bolo tie made out of a possum skull.
I wish I knew how to send pictures like you do E_B.

Pray for me boys, I'm goin in!!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Whoa, now that's one pretty woman. But something's amiss there, but I'm having a hard time putting my finger on it.

Whaaa....if I were you, I wouldn't put my finger on it. You don't know where it's been.

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Good luck whaaa!! I won't pray for you, since you only asked the boys too, but I do wish you well

I wish you knew how to take a picture too. EB & I were talking about it, and we both think you have what it takes to be the "Ladies man of BTS"

Please say you'll consider it? That'd make the Queen of Pain proud as a peacock to be seen on your arm

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
No, No Jen, pray for me!! I ment "boys" in a generic sense; sort of like when the young waitress comes up to the table in a resturant and says, "what can I get for you guys?" Even though in truth, there may be only one "guy" sitting at the table. Or perhaps no "guys" at all. Same thing.

Yep, the QOP is coming with me tonite as one of the groupies. She will be dressed in fine leather and latex, mid thigh black high heel boots and a studed collar. Her mohawk will be freshly waxed and spiked and sprinkles of glitter will be applied to her breast by the bass player. Thats me. Rock and Roll and Blues sometimes has it's advantages.

You should read some of my poetry for a more intimate look. Eh, E_B?

Adios, me droogies, I need to load up the PA and monitors

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Jeez whaaa. the QOP sounds like a dominatrix...I didn't realize that"QOP" was literal!

LORD I......thanks for the message. I hope you don't mind being on my list of friends and I hope you know I was only messing with you on that ladies man site. We have all enjoyed having you join our little clique and we would certainly be at a loss if you stopped chillin' at the LN!!

I will smell you all later! And yes....whaaa has some serious song writing talent if y'all check out the Collabotative Forum.....

[edit on 14-6-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   

yes i was aware you were joking.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hi, LI!
You're too young to remember, but there was a great song by Dinah Shore, with a line, "It's so nice to have a pimp around the house".

Whaaa, can I be a groupie for you, too?
I don't think I could do the mohawk thing, though. Here's what I did to my son when he appeared with a pink mohawk as a teenager.

Actually, in high school he decided one day to shave his head, except for a few strands in the front, which he combed straight back.
His father reminded him of this during his college graduation dinner, relating how he looked like a skin head and was banned from being with the family in public until it all grew back. My ex has a mind like a steel trap and opens it at inappropriate times to release the hell hounds.

E_B, that Little Foot looks like the lady who was selling hand knit sweaters at the festival. And that explains the smell! The sweaters were a big hit, and she sold out quickly.

Jen, it's great to see you drop by LN, even though you are swamped at work. I am again reminded of a song...ahem...I love to sing this...

You an' me, we sweat an' strain
Body all achin' and wracked wid pain
Tote dat barge! Lift dat bale!
Git a little drunk and ya lands in Lounge Noir.

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 04:24 PM
link   
desert how ya been? got anymore trips lined up? if so, send me some postcards from where ever the hell you plan on going

having a pimp around the house is indeed nice isin't it? now that the resident pimp has returned to LN, i command all the fine ladies of LN to walk on down soulsale blvd and don't come back unless you have all of my money.

[edit on 15-6-2008 by LordInfamous]

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Wah, I don't recognise anyone from the last time I was here.

It's been awhile....

posted on Jun, 15 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Yossarian

Hello Yossarian! Nice to meet you! I'm Carrot, I'm relatively new around here! Desert is around here somewhere puffing on a Cuban, and Mr P? I don't know where he went to.

Welcome back in any case, Wet T-Shirt Contest season has started!!

- Carrot

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by CA_Orot

Heya C, I'd recognise the likes of Mechanic and Zaphod but I don't see them around. Guess I'll just have to make friends with you lot!

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Yossarian

see how you are, fine don't make friends with the rest of us. Like we don't count for anything. I see. fine be that way
I know, it's my shoes isn't it? Well Ill tell you something about my shoes...

Oh wait, sorry just reminded me of high school for a second there.

What up everyone?

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

LOL! Oh Wukky, I like your shoes!

So Desert, hows that Cuban treating you? Lord Infamous, where is your Magic Carpet? I didn't see it out there parked by my car at all....OH I could do with another martini....And Whaa do you got the buckets filled for the conest yet?

- Carrot

posted on Jun, 16 2008 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Yep C. Buckets are filled and chilled for that neat effect that cold water...
well enough of that. I also brought out the prizes to be displayed behind the bar. Last time someone made off with all the gift certificates to "Maude's House of Crabs" I'm pretty sure I know who it was, but I hate to point fingers without absolute proof.

Also all you fine ladies can keep the Tshirts and if you want to rip them up for extra points, that is allowed as long as it is still recognizable as a Tshirt.

The winner of course gets the Prized stuffed iguana, and a lifetime supply of glycerin suppositories. All donated of course by the proud owner of this establishment Mr.P.

Let the games begin!!!!

[edit on 16-6-2008 by whaaa]

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join