It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Here i am Louise!!! I'm pampering myself for my cruise to Nantucket tomorrow! I'm looking for the man in Nantucket....

My rich relatives are up and i have been invited to spend a couple of days on the island! Its a good thing too, i'm sick of being in the United States.

(oh, its part of the US?)

You come on over and join me before those island people start inbreeding in the winter!!
Everyone has the same last name

I love you!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
What's the name name? I'll be sure to avoid it

You know I would come if I could. I love you too!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:45 AM
link   
(heads for the corner booth)

1800..... on the rocks...straight, please..... oh...and a Mt. Dew.

Can we smoke in here?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 07:59 AM
link   
Mountain Dew? Cool...aI man after my own taste. I'll have a Mountain Dew as well and put it in a dirty glass barkeep!!

DG......Nice to see you and back to that old avatar.......

Did you find the man in Nantucket?
He had a big something and could do something with it.....I think
Then is there a bucket involved?

All the same last name in Nantucket? I heard about that. They like banjo music and squealing like pigs.....I try to stay away from there.

[edit on 6-7-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Wow, all you LNers been having fun!!

I had a little trip...well, actually a big trip...all that baby oil made me slip on the stage...or was it the bar?...and trip over the bowl of trail mix. Slipped right onto Chewbaca, and away I went. That camel took me far away, to a great campground.

Before I continue...
...now, that campground had a hostess who was no twinkie. She had a threatening way to make sure every rule was followed. The Hell's Angels avoided this place. At night she must have sent out her Flying Monkey minions to police the place. No dog barked. It was eerie. But we sure had a great time camping at the beach.

Smoking, siFtInG? Before or after?...hahaha...ok, yes, there is a special bar stool for the smokers...right under the huge air duct with the high power fan that really, really sucks. Hope that's your natural hair. Last week the maintenance man found someone's wig or hair piece or maybe Pekingese in the vent.
Oh, if it's a cigar, the veranda is a great place to smoke. Lovely view of all the outdoor goin's on.

Oh, speaking of smoke...sorry, Jen, 'bout all that California smoke heading to Oregon...I think we all should have been in Nantucket with dg.

Dancing anyone?

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Yeah, all that California smoke is clogging the views up here. Maybe we can get one of those 'vents' up here for the smokers ....one that really sucks as you say, so I can see something besides haze. I suppose it's that time of year again. FIRES, Fires, fires!

Hey guess what? I think my daughter is going to try out for American Idol in Phx. Can she practice here tonight? I told her to lay off the milk, can't be drinking milk and singing!

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   
*walks into LN*
*raises 2 fists in the air and shouts..I'M PRETTY I'M THE GREATEST"
*walks out*

posted on Jul, 6 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Now I understand why MrPenny took down all the mirrors at LN. I always wondered why....not anymore

I get it now

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   
wait a min..LN dosen't have any mirrors? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

posted on Jul, 9 2008 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Can we smoke in here?

I don't know that we can? But then again, desert did have one of my cuban's the other day...How was that by the way? Ps, I'll dance! Crank up the tunes!

Jen, when does your daughter take the stage? If I have another one of these Apple Martini's (in a mug this time Jeeves, please and thank ya!) I might have to talk someone into a duet.... Paradise by the dasboard light anyone?

Its probably a good thing we don't have mirrors in here...that could be disasterous.

I need to stop in more often. Another Cuban Desert?

- Carrot

posted on Jul, 10 2008 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yeah, Jen, when does your daughter take the stage. I would wish her to "Break a Leg" as the traditional performer good luck wish; but perhaps
something else would be more appropriate remembering your son and his motorcycle crashes.

Anyway the trailer for my movie "Hamlet 2" is out and after seeing it, I'm not sure I want to see the film. It looks stoooopid and adolescent

www.apple.com...

I know I will though, just so I can tell my friends "I'm that old hippy in the crowd scene that last all of 12 seconds."

Anyway a couple more of my movies will be released around Xmas that I actually have a little screen time. Stay tuned.

Bartender, are those peanuts!! And Ill have a Mt. Dew too....

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Hey, I just won the trip to Vegas from the BTS mix show with Doc and Spencer. Me and the QoP will be there on the 29th and 30th, I think. They haven't told me the details yet.

I used to win stuff all the time, but Iv'e had a dry spell for about 10 years.
Bout time the mojo started workin again.

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Awesome! Congradulations! WOOT WOOT I hope you have loads and loads of fun there!
What was the promo concept that you put in that got you the win?

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What, I told them I would drink 8oz of my own urine. I was just joking of course, but I said I would pretend with a liquid that looked like pee and I would make the appropriate faces and gag a lot and try to be convincing.

I guess they like the concept.

Actually I was the runner up, and one of the real winners couldn't go.

Hey What, why don't you and your SO join me and the Queen of Pain in LV. It'll be fun.

And I want to extend that invite to all my LN friends too.

[edit on 15-7-2008 by whaaa]

posted on Jul, 15 2008 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

Queen of Pain? Sounds like my ex wife, Sorry man, can't go to LV I would love to but I have other obligations I simply must take care of.

I certanly hope you have a great time in LV with Doc and Spencer, make sure to have them podcast all the fun and excitement your sure to have

Congrats on the win again Whaaa!

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Another film that I'm in.....

www.apple.com...

Frank Miller was a very cool dude... He hung out with the extras and crew instead of hiding in his trailer.

posted on Jul, 18 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Congrats Whaaa on the win!

I can't go to Vegas either. I had problems in Vegas....counting cards. They had a lot of cards. There was like millions of cards. It takes a long time to count them cards. I was asked to leave. I don't understand?

posted on Jul, 19 2008 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Hello, I must be going! Can't stay long. CA, throw me a Cuban. Jeeves, a Rum Runner to go, please.
Whaaa, congrats on Vegas win! Will view your movie stuff later.
Here, E_B...I brought something back for you. It's heavy, and I've been carrying it around for what seems like forever.
Oops! Sorry, E_B, looks like I misplaced it. Will go back and try to find it.
Aloha!

[edit on 19-7-2008 by desert]

posted on Jul, 20 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Aloha!

E_B, I found your souvenir.

posted on Aug, 12 2008 @ 11:53 AM
link   
just figured out that the chit-chat is right here - do you mind me playing with you?

he why i am here? coz i am able to log in, alas my computer never logs me out

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join