It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So when does the chit-chat start? Right now!

page: 57
<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Come on girl’s… Lets roll

Excuse us girls for a minute while we apply the baby oil to our bods for the full effect. Or is the finished product savored after the chilled water starts to fly?

Oh look, wuk is here just in time for the wet t-shirt contest. Did you plan it that way wuk?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa

Also all you fine ladies can keep the Tshirts and if you want to rip them up for extra points, that is allowed as long as it is still recognizable as a Tshirt.

The winner of course gets the Prized stuffed iguana, and a lifetime supply of glycerin suppositories. All donated of course by the proud owner of this establishment Mr.P.

Let the games begin!!!!
[edit on 16-6-2008 by whaaa]

Gee how could a gal refuse, so very tempting.

hmmmm ...

ok where do I sign up? I have had some experience in these from my trips to Mexico.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:36 AM
link   
LOL Jen please pass the baby oil! Thank you!!

Jaded, you just have to come up to this mini stage here, Desert's here, Jen's here, I'm here....who else is coming?

Lets get this contest going!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:47 AM
link   
ahhhhhhhh

this contest is gonna be damn good.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by jensouth31

It was my boobdar. picked up on the trail of a wet t shirt contest. Im like a homing mistle when it comes to that sort of thing

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hey, who just threw ice water on me! It's not time, and besides, you got these all wet! Big set, huh! I inherited these from my dad's side of the family. My aunt had an even larger set. You like? Now, where can I put down this set of retro picnic ware. Got everything here. Colorful partitioned plastic plates, colored anodized aluminum glasses, double walled cups with the burlap look for coffee, bowls for homemade ice cream...thought I'ld donate them to Lounge Noir for our summer parties.

Hey, look at all the new people here.

Ok, pass that baby oil this way! And a pomegranate cocktail made with that smooth Korean vodka.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
Hold the phone, more prizes have been donated by an unanimous donor who shall go unnamed. But lets just say his name starts with whaaa!

A can of spray on Judaism, 4pac of Gummy Bacon, tube of Toilet bowl Lip Gloss, The revised edition of "How to Traumatize your Children" and a funny as hell chia pet patterned after the round headed boy.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wow, I can't believe you tried to start without one of the official water pourers! That is strictly against the rules, and everyone lost points.........

But don't worry, they can be gained back if I get enough drinks in me!

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 01:56 PM
link   
OOOOH!!! That HAD to be cold Desert!! Gah... I'm not ready yet! I'm still doing the baby oil thing, and perhaps ill need a few shots of Apple Vodka over here please for us ladies before we begin the shinnanigans! Oh and throw in a couple for Titan...do you drink Apple Vodka Titan?

Whaa where on earth are you getting these prizes from? I for one am holding out for the Lip Gloss, do I get to pick the color? Or is it only in one color?

Hey Desert where did you get these plates from? I need some dishes to take off to University next semester (I'm taking the plunge - Im living in residence - No more living with family for me!) ones that won't break preferably...you know how Dorm parties are!

Alright, I'm going to go put my LN T-Shirt on, I'll be right back!

- Carrot

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CA_Orot
Oh and throw in a couple for Titan...do you drink Apple Vodka Titan?

Only if it's free. I don't discriminate against free drinks. I really need to make sure that storage room is fully stocked. The first day of summer is this weekend. It'd be a shame if we ran out of anything this early.

Jen, care to help out?

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

A can of spray on Judaism, 4pac of Gummy Bacon, tube of Toilet bowl Lip Gloss, The revised edition of "How to Traumatize your Children" and a funny as hell chia pet patterned after the round headed boy.

You KILL me. Spray on Judaism? LMAO! I will be donating some prizes a little later. The wife wants to go out and eat some Mexican.....that reminds me? Where has DG been? I miss her.....

I will have my list of prizes a little later.....until then: adios amigos y muchachitas!!

ARRIBA ARRIBA ARRIBA!!!

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Okay okay......

I have a few prizes:

- My old retainer (I was going to sell it on ebay but this is a worthy cause)

- A one year membership in the Egg of the Month Club (you will want to renew this over and over again. Every month you receive a different egg from a different exotic bird that could be from anywhere on the planet. Most likely, from a country that has exotic birds. The eggs, in their own way, will all taste like shizzle)

- A dream date with Gilbert Gottfried.....the wacky comedian (Gilbert doesn't care if you're a man or a woman)

More to come.

[edit on 18-6-2008 by Excitable_Boy]

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by secret titan

Only if you'll help me!! I could use a couple of extra hands dousing me with baby oil. That's a fair trade in todays market

Hi desert.... Hi carrot!! Desert, that is a nice set. Where on earth?

All you boys are in for a real treat. We, the ladies of LN, have a few prizes for all the water pouers and judges. Here's a pair of lace panties for all of you to wear on your head.

Now, what are the categories of this event...someone please tell me...I forgot!

posted on Jun, 22 2008 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Well Jen, I think in this competition everyone is a winner: Best Set, Perkiest, Roundest, Best Small Set, Looks best with White...etc..etc..

Already Pourers?....get your pitchers ready!

Ladies you ready yet? Jen, I think you got enough Baby Oil...alright just let me finish off these shot glasses - Titan, here, these 6 are for you. Please note that I am in NO way bribing the judges.

- Carrot

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Carrot...Titan said I didn't have enough baby oil on yet...*looks over at Titan...raises eyebrow*

I'm ready!!! Hit me with a bucket of ice cold water. It's hot outside

I'll take a Corona over here...

posted on Jun, 24 2008 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Excitable_Boy

Ahhh, dont cry for me, Argentin....Excitable Boy.

How the heck are you? I miss you too. Instead of eating Mexican, find yourself a Cuban restaurant.
yummmmm.....

Hey Jen!
How are you?
Desert, whasup?

I'm here suffering from u2u withdrawals

(I think they caught on a lot goes on behind the scenes by way of u2u's)

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31
Carrot...Titan said I didn't have enough baby oil on yet...*looks over at Titan...raises eyebrow*

I'm ready!!! Hit me with a bucket of ice cold water. It's hot outside

I'll take a Corona over here...

Oops, sorry. Believe it or not I was stacking some boxes in the back and one of them slipped out fo my hands. The dang thing knocked me out! So the competition must start over. I need to see EVERYTHING!

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 12:58 PM
link   
I'm confused, what's going on here? lol

Are we gonna see some of you ladies oiled up and in wet clothes?

[edit on 25-6-2008 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by _Phoenix_

Well Phoenix darling, we're all hanging out by the Pool at LN, having a Wet-Tshirt Contest...we've had some lovely prizes donated by Whaa, and EB, and these lovely LN Tshirts were donated by MrPenny (but i don't think he knows it yet).

Just having some summer fun, as now the weather is actually good enought, us ladies won't get too cold....

I'm not liking the fact that there is ice in your bucket Whaa...what are you trying to do!! Sneaky sneaky...lol

*Braces for the Cold...* OKay...Im ready...

- Carrot

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Maybe we should do the Hokey Pokey and shake it all about

Thelma!! Come over here and have a beer with me!! I've missed you so much...we haven't had a good laugh together for a few weeks...It's time

top topics

<< 54  55  56    58  59  60 >>

join